Author Topic: Order  (Read 57826 times)

Offline nicolai123

Order
« on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 22:20:11 »
I have been trying to contact Imsto for a week since I have been waiting for a long time to see what the status is and no reply. How long do they take to ship the order since I tried numerous times both geekhack and website. Should I just give it up and ask PayPal for the refund and penalty? First time buying from this site.

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
Re: Order
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 22:23:29 »
What did you order?
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 22:27:54 »
I have been trying to contact Imsto for a week since I have been waiting for a long time to see what the status is and no reply. How long do they take to ship the order since I tried numerous times both geekhack and website. Should I just give it up and ask PayPal for the refund and penalty? First time buying from this site.

^ what he said. And when did you order?

Offline nicolai123

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 04:03:22 »
My order is Order ID: #1084 I bought 12 key caps 2 being set that have a lot I  in-stock and some custom. It been I think 3 and a half weeks and its  been on pending even though they took my money. I been hearing people receiving their orders for months or even half a year they never responded to my emails and seems to ignore it. Been buying stuff from China and never had any problems like this just to get a reply.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 07:52:14 »
My order is Order ID: #1084 I bought 12 key caps 2 being set that have a lot I  in-stock and some custom. It been I think 3 and a half weeks and its  been on pending even though they took my money. I been hearing people receiving their orders for months or even half a year they never responded to my emails and seems to ignore it. Been buying stuff from China and never had any problems like this just to get a reply.

Look up the history if IMSTO. He doesn't have the best communication and it usually takes a few months to get stuff, but you will get it.

*disclaimer: I have no affiliation with IMSTO*

^ That's why we both asked what you order, we can't look up an order #

Offline nicolai123

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 21:52:54 »
Ooh ok I understand, it's was my first time buying from them and just got into mech keyboard, spending 50 plus dollars for just 12 key caps is too expensive for me and not getting any response on status is absurd. I was some what worried if they are legit or not.How long did it took your stuff to arrive?.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 07:24:07 »
Ooh ok I understand, it's was my first time buying from them and just got into mech keyboard, spending 50 plus dollars for just 12 key caps is too expensive for me and not getting any response on status is absurd. I was some what worried if they are legit or not.How long did it took your stuff to arrive?.

Normally a few months

Offline SJHL

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 18:27:05 »
I only ordered 7u PBT Spacebar and 2 RGB sets. It took about 4 months to get it.

Offline nicolai123

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 17:32:56 »
Imsto send me email that my orders are ready and they will ship it in 2 days....... it's been almost 2 weeks and they never send it.