Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2173134 times)

Offline weird0ne3z

Re: KeyForge - All Packages Shipped
« Reply #1900 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 19:49:47 »
Quick low quality shot taken from my phone :)
Show Image

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
Duuude iron guardian!! Grats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Offline KlarKuo

Re: KeyForge - All Packages Shipped
« Reply #1901 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 21:36:21 »
Ooo nice, been looking or one of the Iron Guardians

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Re: KeyForge - Leftovers Flash Sale 7/19
« Reply #1902 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 21:49:56 »
ANNOUNCEMENT

I've been mentioning for a while around the community that I'm going to have a day of Flash Sales to give a few more lucky people the chance to claim some more keys from the Jade Empire Sale. There were a few people that were invoiced this last sale and didn't pay for one reason or another, so now you'll get a shot at those leftover keys. Here are the basic rules of the sale:

1. There will be several flash sales at random times on Wednesday, 7/19. The individual times of these sales will NOT be announced, so you will need to keep a close eye on the website for the sales to open. All flash sales will open on the Flash page of the website.

2. Each of these sales will close after 60 seconds. Be fast! You'll only need to enter your paypal email for these sales, nothing more. All sales are colorway-specific.

3. Winners will be chosen at random (RNG) and invoiced immediately, with one hour to pay. Failure to pay will forfeit your invoice.

4. All packages will ship USPS Priority the next day, no exceptions or delays.

5. You can enter each sale once. Multiple entries in the same flash sale will result in disqualification. Any attempt to game the system can result in a permanent ban from future sales.

I hope this gives another chance to those that weren't able to make it into the Jade Empire sale, or at least gets your heart pumping a bit. The Event will span from 8am to 11:59pm MDT on Wednesday, which is all I can tell you. The individual flash sales will happen at random.

www.keyforge.com/flash

173491-0

Offline weird0ne3z

« Reply #1903 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 22:03:50 »
Possible to tell us up what's up for grabs or gotta wait till the flash sale is live to see?

Offline Tally810

« Reply #1904 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 22:04:25 »
Nice.  Gonna try again

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline TheEerieCold

« Reply #1905 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 22:39:53 »
Possible to tell us up what's up for grabs or gotta wait till the flash sale is live to see?

Takes the fun out of it for him and others, some people like the idea of surprises.
Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #1906 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 22:57:16 »
ANNOUNCEMENT

I've been mentioning for a while around the community that I'm going to have a day of Flash Sales to give a few more lucky people the chance to claim some more keys from the Jade Empire Sale. There were a few people that were invoiced this last sale and didn't pay for one reason or another, so now you'll get a shot at those leftover keys. Here are the basic rules of the sale:

1. There will be several flash sales at random times on Wednesday, 7/19. The individual times of these sales will NOT be announced, so you will need to keep a close eye on the website for the sales to open. All flash sales will open on the Flash page of the website.

2. Each of these sales will close after 60 seconds. Be fast! You'll only need to enter your paypal email for these sales, nothing more. All sales are colorway-specific.

3. Winners will be chosen at random (RNG) and invoiced immediately, with one hour to pay. Failure to pay will forfeit your invoice.

4. All packages will ship USPS Priority the next day, no exceptions or delays.

5. You can enter each sale once. Multiple entries in the same flash sale will result in disqualification. Any attempt to game the system can result in a permanent ban from future sales.

I hope this gives another chance to those that weren't able to make it into the Jade Empire sale, or at least gets your heart pumping a bit. The Event will span from 8am to 11:59pm MDT on Wednesday, which is all I can tell you. The individual flash sales will happen at random.

www.keyforge.com/flash

(Attachment Link)

Thank god it was on my day off. Now I'm gonna be confined to my computer all day haha.

Offline weird0ne3z

« Reply #1907 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 23:05:38 »

Takes the fun out of it for him and others, some people like the idea of surprises.
Sure that's true, but some people might have their eyes set for a specific key and wait the whole sale out to find out there weren't any extras. Knowing what's available would help that out, not necessarily the order in which they're being released for sale.

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #1908 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 23:40:01 »
Edit: Sorry I was being stupid.

Re-read the announcement!
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 July 2017, 23:54:59 by Hamel »

Offline Lotsati

« Reply #1909 on: Sun, 16 July 2017, 23:52:28 »
Yay, I can get some sleep in that timeframe. Thanks for specifying the hours of the day. Thought I was going to have to keep an eye on the page for 12 hours.

As for the timezone, it would be US Mountain Daylight Time: https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/mountain-time/

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #1910 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 01:43:19 »
Thank god it was on my day off. Now I'm gonna be confined to my computer all day haha.

Safe to say it just became a lot of people's day off  ;)

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #1911 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 03:14:38 »

Safe to say it just became a lot of people's day off  ;)

I wish it were that easy to take a day off  :(

Offline kyumamon

« Reply #1912 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 03:17:19 »
Going to be a long night of mashing F5 ( :'(, +7hrs of BST)

Offline FloFoer94

« Reply #1913 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 04:03:36 »

Instead of mashing F5 like a mad man every 20-30 seconds for hours because of the super short sale duration i would just write a simple program to check for a sale. It's fairly easy.
Do one infinte loop that queries keyforge.com/flash every 30 seconds and then compare the html result with the previous result. If there is a change: Let it automatically open a browser window with the sale page in the foreground and play some sort of loud alarm sound.
That way one can do something else with the pc during the wait and still doesn't miss a sale. Of course you could let it check more often than every 30 secs, but the other 30 secs should be enough to enter your paypal address and we shouldn't spam the servers to hard  ;D

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #1914 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 05:47:31 »
Oh snap, I always miss those things  ;D

Offline RELLIK

• WTB Bro Power Core WASD Set...Still...
« Reply #1915 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 13:39:53 »
Does one still has a chance for 420 goodness?  ;D

KUL-87        FC660M       Filco MJ2

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #1916 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 13:45:04 »

Instead of mashing F5 like a mad man every 20-30 seconds for hours because of the super short sale duration i would just write a simple program to check for a sale. It's fairly easy.
Do one infinte loop that queries keyforge.com/flash every 30 seconds and then compare the html result with the previous result. If there is a change: Let it automatically open a browser window with the sale page in the foreground and play some sort of loud alarm sound.
That way one can do something else with the pc during the wait and still doesn't miss a sale. Of course you could let it check more often than every 30 secs, but the other 30 secs should be enough to enter your paypal address and we shouldn't spam the servers to hard  ;D

You could just use a chrome plugin to monitor the page. No coding required.
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #1917 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 16:11:49 »
Another shot, woo! Please don't do the Keldor raffle when I'm tied up with an interview :(

Offline bisoromi

• Formerly Duwang
  • owo
« Reply #1918 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 19:32:45 »

What is said plugin?
(credits to Kokaloo)

Offline sublyme

• sublyme_keys
« Reply #1919 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 20:03:29 »

What is said plugin?

Pretty sure he is talking about an auto-refresh plugin for the browser. From what I have seen they are wonky at best.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1920 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 20:20:32 »

What is said plugin?

Pretty sure he is talking about an auto-refresh plugin for the browser. From what I have seen they are wonky at best.

Do you practice Santeria?

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono
« Reply #1921 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 20:39:52 »

What is said plugin?

I am partial to Voodoo myself
There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline sublyme

• sublyme_keys
« Reply #1922 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 20:39:53 »

What is said plugin?

Not too much these days with work n such always getting in the way.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1923 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 01:25:14 »
IMG_4585 by kenmai9, on Flickr

IMG_4579 by kenmai9, on Flickr

Offline wpncivil

« Reply #1924 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 09:04:10 »
OH! I wish I won't miss this

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #1925 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 12:45:57 »
Salt sale  ;D

Offline dangboy

• yes
« Reply #1926 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 12:46:40 »
lolol That Salt Sale tho

Offline Meitachi

• Je sui prest
« Reply #1927 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 13:12:45 »
I know it's a joke, but I really want a Salty Shishi now xD

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #1928 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 13:27:24 »
I know it's a joke, but I really want a Salty Shishi now xD

But it's not a joke.
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline Comfortable

« Reply #1929 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 13:33:37 »
Ok so suddenly Keyforge might be my favorite...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline ensulyn

• I make sawdust
« Reply #1930 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 14:00:17 »
Keyforge was my very first raffle almost a year ago and one of my very few wins throughout the year. Im so confused and excited at the same time.

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #1931 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 14:14:54 »
Haha the salt sale is awesome!

Offline weird0ne3z

« Reply #1932 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 14:19:10 »
Salt white shishi embedded with real kosher salt flakes would be lit.

Offline TheEerieCold

« Reply #1933 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 17:00:46 »
Hype for the salt sale! Entered!  :D
Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline ensulyn

• I make sawdust
« Reply #1934 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 21:08:14 »
Is there i reason why the sale form is open, but in the fine print it says that it will open on the 21st? Is this the flash sale or did you change your mind over some of the feedback on /r/mm? Im not sure if I entered already by adding my email or if i have to do it on the 21st again lol. And is this real? A full year to wait?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1935 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 21:21:38 »
Is there i reason why the sale form is open, but in the fine print it says that it will open on the 21st? Is this the flash sale or did you change your mind over some of the feedback on /r/mm? Im not sure if I entered already by adding my email or if i have to do it on the 21st again lol. And is this real? A full year to wait?

This is real, the sale is open for a full year. And I decided to just open it up to people now :)

« Reply #1936 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 21:33:39 »
Lol, the description of the salt sale gave me a good laugh

Offline oscdawg

« Reply #1937 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 21:36:18 »
So excited for the salt sale! This is going to be the most nerve wracking year of my life

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline ensulyn

• I make sawdust
KeyForge - Leftovers Flash Sale 7/19
« Reply #1938 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 21:39:49 »

This is real, the sale is open for a full year. And I decided to just open it up to people now :)
So there is no flash sales now, or am i just missing them? Also its a full year to wait for rng for one cap? Or will there be caps rolling out throughout the year 4x4 style? Pure savagery lmao.

« Last Edit: Tue, 18 July 2017, 21:42:37 by ensulyn »

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1939 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 21:41:29 »

So there is no flash sales now? Also its a full year to wait for rng for one cap? Pure savagery lmao.

The leftovers Flash Sale will continue as normal tomorrow. But in a year some lucky people will get an invoice for the Salt Sale

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #1940 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 21:43:13 »

So there is no flash sales now? Also its a full year to wait for rng for one cap? Pure savagery lmao.

The leftovers Flash Sale will continue as normal tomorrow. But in a year some lucky people will get an invoice for the Salt Sale

Pure savagery would be the left over sale for salt also lasting a year lmao

Offline ensulyn

• I make sawdust
« Reply #1941 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 21:44:04 »

Thanks for clearing it up :)

Offline ensulyn

• I make sawdust
KeyForge - Leftovers Flash Sale 7/19
« Reply #1942 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 21:44:46 »

Pure savagery would be the left over sale for salt also lasting a year lmao
Isnt it only one cap?
Edit: its not one cap :P its lots of caps.... jesus im already getting salty

« Last Edit: Tue, 18 July 2017, 21:48:40 by ensulyn »

Offline Hazzula

« Reply #1943 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 05:28:50 »
Sooo.... has anyone seen the sale page? :))

Offline FloFoer94

« Reply #1944 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 08:00:40 »

Offline Hazzula

« Reply #1945 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 08:09:30 »
Oh I meant that all i've been seeing is NOT YET. Was curious if its happened already

Offline Lotsati

« Reply #1946 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 08:16:25 »

Are you guys ready? I've got the Monster Energy Drinks™,  Hot Pockets, and Call Mom for Bathroom/More Hot Pockets button ready to go.

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1947 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 08:18:53 »
Na I have a job  :-\
keyboards.

Offline Avendar

« Reply #1948 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 08:24:16 »
Oh I meant that all i've been seeing is NOT YET. Was curious if its happened already

According to the announcement post the sales would occur between 8 am and 11.59 pm MDT, so it hasn't started yet.

Offline sublyme

• sublyme_keys
« Reply #1949 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 08:31:06 »
According to the announcement post the sales would occur between 8 am and 11.59 pm MDT, so it hasn't started yet.

Had this information.. still proceeded to check page. lolz