Author Topic: [GB]GMK DolchReborn(Extra Cyan ModsAvailable)  (Read 109221 times)

Offline dqu22

Re: [GB]GMK DolchReborn(Extra Cyan ModsAvailable)
« Reply #350 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 15:04:49 »
I want to apologize to those who already paid for Cyan Mods but are yet to ship.

Our promotion on shipping agents in China had expired thus we will need to alter the shipping back to the old way, using Malaysia POS, but currently we are compiling another GB, Dolch Icon and AddON Kits and ship them together to Malaysia in order to save some shipping cost. I should be able to sent them in a week or two from now, sorry again for the delay.

To those who are still interested, please fill in the form and I will send the invoice out accordingly, but the shipping time frame is not as fast as previous shipment.
Hey kekkon, I filled the form like a week ago for the extra cyan mods. Should I fill it again or am I in for it already?

I would like to know as well, I've filled out the form and pmed you twice, could we get an update? Thanks.

Offline Endeavour1934

« Reply #351 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 07:37:09 »
I want to apologize to those who already paid for Cyan Mods but are yet to ship.

Our promotion on shipping agents in China had expired thus we will need to alter the shipping back to the old way, using Malaysia POS, but currently we are compiling another GB, Dolch Icon and AddON Kits and ship them together to Malaysia in order to save some shipping cost. I should be able to sent them in a week or two from now, sorry again for the delay.

To those who are still interested, please fill in the form and I will send the invoice out accordingly, but the shipping time frame is not as fast as previous shipment.
Hey kekkon, I filled the form like a week ago for the extra cyan mods. Should I fill it again or am I in for it already?
Same here

Offline kekkon

« Reply #352 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 09:38:56 »
I have got it, but the parcel is still otw..I expect to get them before weekend, then only I will send out new invoices for this.

Offline PoisonKing

• RIP wallet
« Reply #353 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 03:10:48 »
Hey kekkon, I received the Dolch icon + addon set from your other GB today but there's no DR Cyan mod in the package :(
Are you sending it separately?

Offline dqu22

« Reply #354 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 15:04:18 »
Hey, if anyone is looking to sell a set of cyan mods, pm me on reddit at u/bleakyyy (or pm me here). Unfortunately it seems as though kekkon isn't responding to messages :(

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #355 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 16:46:33 »
Hey, if anyone is looking to sell a set of cyan mods, pm me on reddit at u/bleakyyy (or pm me here). Unfortunately it seems as though kekkon isn't responding to messages :(

I got mine eventually, you just gotta wait. I think it too like 2-4 weeks for him to send the invoice and then another like 2weeks to a month for him to send them. But unless they are sold out, I'm sure he'll get to you eventually lol.

Offline dqu22

« Reply #356 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 16:50:19 »

I got mine eventually, you just gotta wait. I think it too like 2-4 weeks for him to send the invoice and then another like 2weeks to a month for him to send them. But unless they are sold out, I'm sure he'll get to you eventually lol.

I hope that's the case. Thing is I've been messaging him since August with no response :/

Offline involuntarysoul

« Reply #357 on: Sat, 30 March 2024, 03:21:30 »
R2 R2 R2

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #358 on: Tue, 09 April 2024, 19:38:56 »
D2 D2 D2