Author Topic: Keycap.xyz legit?  (Read 3259 times)

Offline hikasaki

Keycap.xyz legit?
« on: Mon, 03 July 2017, 10:34:22 »
Hi everyone! Just wondering if Keycap.xyz is a legit website. They offer variety of HolyOops Keycaps. They even have the rare Totoro Keycaps. I am very interested in the Witcher Keycap and Totoro Keycaps.

Offline PQStarLord

Re: Keycap.xyz legit?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 03 July 2017, 10:37:09 »
No idea if they are legit, I don't see why not. I didn't think any of those caps were rare? Pretty easy to get them from China.

Offline Gouty

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 09:58:58 »
Yeah, I've seen most of those caps on TaoBao.

Offline TheEerieCold

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 22:11:21 »
I tried to email them asking about a cap they had in several IG posts, never did get an answer. That was over a month ago...
Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline hikasaki

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 20 July 2017, 11:52:55 »
I tried to email them asking about a cap they had in several IG posts, never did get an answer. That was over a month ago...

Yeah same here. No emails whatsoever. No email order confirmation, receipt, shipping. In fact, they didn't even bother asking for my shipping when I check out via Paypal. They also claim to reside in San Francisco, CA on their Twitter which I doubt. Chinese names with very unusual @162.com email on their paypal account.

When placing order, there was an option for registering account but on their website there is no log in option. I suggest you change your PW if it is the same on any of your other accounts. I feel incredibly uncomfortable and  decided to dispute on paypal.