Author Topic: AT2XT adapter - Where are these to be found?  (Read 1619 times)

Offline DaCiRo

AT2XT adapter - Where are these to be found?
« on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 08:39:28 »
I have been looking for one of this now for quite a while,...they seem hard to come by.
Anyone knows where to buy the kits, willing to build one or is willing to part with theirs I will reapply appreciate to contact me
IBM SpaceSaver | IBM Model M | IBM Model F AT

Online fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: AT2XT adapter - Where are these to be found?
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 10:17:35 »
Not sure what this is, but Orihalcon makes a wide line of converters.
James McGill Buchanan decided he needed to influence policy at a deeper level. In the ensuing years, he sought to lead an economic and political movement in which he stressed that “conspiratorial secrecy is at all times essential” to mask efforts to protect the wealthy elite from the will of the majority. In September 1973, Buchanan held the inaugural meeting of the International Atlantic Economic Society, arguing for the need to “create, support and activate an effective counterintelligentsia” to reshape the way people thought about government. He believed the center-left controlled academia and “effectively indoctrinated political actors in both parties,” MacLean writes. To fight back, conservatives needed to develop new surrogates who could be “indoctrinated” in turn with right-wing ideas, and then “mobilized, organized and directed” to disseminate them.
Seeing the name eventually led her to rooms full of documents that made clear how “operatives” had been trained “to staff the far-flung and purportedly separate, yet intricately connected, institutions funded by the Koch brothers and their now large network of fellow wealthy donors.” - Nancy McLean 2017