Author Topic: AT2XT adapter - Where are these to be found?  (Read 2015 times)

Offline DaCiRo

AT2XT adapter - Where are these to be found?
« on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 08:39:28 »
I have been looking for one of this now for quite a while,...they seem hard to come by.
Anyone knows where to buy the kits, willing to build one or is willing to part with theirs I will reapply appreciate to contact me
IBM SpaceSaver | IBM Model M | IBM Model F AT

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: AT2XT adapter - Where are these to be found?
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 10:17:35 »
Not sure what this is, but Orihalcon makes a wide line of converters.
There’s no doubt that evangelicalism seems to have an image problem, especially since its overwhelming alliance with Trump. In the minds of many outside the fold, evangelicalism no longer represents a specific religious position centered on sin and the need for individual salvation but rather a self-serving, power-hungry political movement that will side with the devil himself for the sake of political pragmatism. But this image problem isn’t new. Although polling shows that overall feelings toward evangelicals as a religious group have remained relatively stable since 2014, the perception of evangelicals as “agents of intolerance,” to quote John McCain back in 2008, well predates the Trump era. Moreover, despite a host of missteps and scandals, overall evangelical support for Trump as president hasn’t declined but grown. Sure, they may have issues with his moral center, or lack thereof, but they’re willing to overlook all this for the sake of political expediency, for promises of “religious freedom,” and the hope of a judiciary stacked with conservative judges. This is because, at the end of the day, evangelicalism isn’t really about personal values but, rather, social and political conversion and control. The Trump era, then, does not create a new problem for evangelicals and their image; it’s simply casting a very bright light on what has always been there, at least for the past forty years or so. - Egberto Willies 2018