Author Topic: 3d printed ACK60 ANSI. Case, Plate, Postage compatibility, Underglow…  (Read 1672 times)

Offline 4sStylZ

Hello there,

8 months ago I was doin some keyboard projects… and stopped them completly. Burn-out of kb things lol.
I just took some time to release what I have done.
My approach is very DIY. I want to do my maximum on my side : Home made PCB or Handwired with 3d printing.

This one is designed to salvage a AEK Ansi and handwire or use a ANSI alps PCB.

What's inside the box ?

- A 60% tray mount case designed to be used with Epoxy resin to have underglow on the back.
- A plate for compatible PCB (ALP64 and others AEK compatible PCB).
- A plate designed to handwire.
- A plate designed to use a postage board or Postage mini.
- A Wristrest.
- Multiples varations to suit small or big 3d printers.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4763441

Here is a prototype of with postage (not handwired yet, but with the Epoxy transparent bottom achieved).

Bépo user here : AEK64 White linear dampened, XD75 Cherry Blue Jailhoused, TypeMatrix2030 black skin, Lenovo 0B47200 w/ trackpoint, G13, G512. Kensington Expert Trackball & Orbit, Magic touchpad 2.

Offline nevin

Re: 3d printed ACK60 ANSI. Case, Plate, Postage compatibility, Underglow…
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 15 February 2021, 10:07:04 »
the render looks great. (what the 20th anniversary Macintosh keyboard should have been)

thanks for sharing! :thumb:

you should post a link to this post in the alps appreciation thread if you haven't already.
Keeb.io Viterbi, Apple m0110, Apple m0120, Apple m0110a, Apple 658-4081, Apple M1242, Apple AEK II, MK96, GH60/Pure, Cherry g84-4100, Adesso AKP-220B, Magicforce 68