Author Topic: [IC] SA Symbiosis R2 - Group Buy Coming Soon  (Read 108734 times)

Offline hhkbp2

[IC] SA Symbiosis R2 - Group Buy Coming Soon
« on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 02:32:09 »
Vote here to support this project!

Hi friends,

I'm happy to introduce you to the re-run of SA Symbiosis keycap. It was 2015, xblackdog designed and ran the R1 of SA Symbiosis keycap, which was of all R3 profile, with a few add on kits such as Ergodox. 2015 was a long time ago, and it's time to bring it back recently.

About 6 months ago, I talked to xblackdog again for the re-run. Since he was too busy for it, the idea that maybe I should give a try occured to my mind. Recently, I finally have the time to do it. I asked xblackdog for the permission for the rerun and chatted with him about the idea to make changes to the keyset. He was kindly ok with those changes and gave me the permission. Here is the email he replied to Melissa of SP to confirm the permission granted.

I really like this Symbiosis keyset, not only its nicely blue/grey color theme, but also the its symbolism of the space-cadet keyboard, and, what's in the bigger picture, the Lisp Machine. As a programmer myself, with faith love to the Lisp programming language, I think it's great to bring Symbiosis keyset back with a new design, which pays homage to the Lisp Machine and its space-cadet keyboard in history.

189965-1

SA Symbiosis Round 2 will still be an ABS double shot keyset of SA profile, made by Signature Plastics.

Renders:

Kits:

1. Alphas

The APL legends of Symbiosis R1 are slightly different from the original space-cadet keyboard. We will build new legends in R2 so that they will match nicely in R2.

Yeah, this alpha is sculpted but not flat like R1.  :D

2. Modifiers

3. Extension

4. Numpad

5. Ergodox

It uses special forms and functions in Lisp programming language as legends.

6. Ortho

7. 40s

8. NorDeUK

9. Colevrak

10. Vim

I'm a heavy emacs user. I know there is no place for vim regarding to the Lisp Machine enviroment. But I do appreciate the arrange of those arrow keys in the alpha layout of R1. The idea behind it is: at the first place, we should make the default layout for the alpha kit loyal to the space-cadet keyboard; and if vim users want to reflect their preference to these arrows symbols, they got their chance to be happy. Since the MOQ of SP SA is not high, this strategy seems workable.

11. Cadet

12. Gray Choices

13. Blue Choices

14. Arrows

15. Game

16. Spacekeys

17. Gray Spacebars

18. Blue Spacebars

19. Yellow Spacebars

20. Novelties

These novelty keys include(from top to bottom):

1) Row 1
Parenthesized lambda, which usually is the symbol of Lisp
Emacs logo, Emacs(a general name for all variants) is the editor popular in Lisp environment
Graphics logo, the combination of a triangle, a square and a circle is usually used to express the advances in the graphic system of Lisp Machine

2) Row 2
A logo "Symbiosis" in retro font style, just as the font style in which Symbolics Space-Cadet keyboard was labeled.

3) Row 3
Happy Hacking, a jargon among hackers in MIT AI Lab back to 1970s. It's said that Richard Stallman created it to wish another person plenty of hacking fun. It means "May you have happy hacking",  just like the hacking version of "Have a nice trip", or "May the Force be with you". This jargon later is used as one part of the name of a PFU keyboard series, the Happy Hacking Keyboards.

The LMI logo, LMI(Lisp Machines, Inc.) was a company formed in 1979 by Richard Greenblatt of MIT's AI Lab to build Lisp machines.

4) Row 4, Row 5
The same novelty legends mentioned above, just in different size or profile.

21. CADR

A flat layout kit of all R3, as a revival of Symbiosis R1.

Colors:

203389-2

Add a banner to your signature to support this project:

Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=94288.0][img width=480 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/DxRYWx0.png[/img][/url]

« Last Edit: Wed, 26 September 2018, 01:25:07 by hhkbp2 »

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: [IC] SA Symbiosis R2 - Returns with a new design
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 06:47:48 »
7bit runs should be of no concern to anyone.  We know the community can support different profiles of the same set within reasonable proximity if they're very popular colorways (see gmk vs SA Oblivion, SA vs xda Godspeed, etc) but attempting to run them concurrently is just a bad idea.  Obviously both sets being in IC phase doesn't mean they'll both run at the same time, but it certainly will divide purchasers knowing that both sets will potentially be available in the near future. You say you've only got one chance to get it right, so by all means collect interest, but I'd just suggest to time the actual buy appropriately so that you will get enough support when it matters so we can have two great sets.
keyboards.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 07:11:59 »
I am very interested.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 07:25:13 »
Great work here.  Looking forward to this going to GB status. 

Offline crtexcnndrm99

• *profile image used without permission* ;)
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 07:58:52 »
Hmm I have to agree with kmba. While I'm a massive proponent of symbiosis legends, I don't think the timing is particulalry considerate of anyone  :-\
You're a smooth smoothie, you know? ~ Gaear Grimsrud

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:07:13 »
7bit runs should be of no concern to anyone.  We know the community can support different profiles of the same set within reasonable proximity if they're very popular colorways (see gmk vs SA Oblivion, SA vs xda Godspeed, etc) but attempting to run them concurrently is just a bad idea.  Obviously both sets being in IC phase doesn't mean they'll both run at the same time, but it certainly will divide purchasers knowing that both sets will potentially be available in the near future. You say you've only got one chance to get it right, so by all means collect interest, but I'd just suggest to time the actual buy appropriately so that you will get enough support when it matters so we can have two great sets.

Thank you for the suggestion. I totally agree with that timing is important. Sure both GBs would not happen concurrently, and I'm not going rush my steps on SA Symbiosis R2 just to push its GB ahead of GMK GB. Given the facts that GMK has much faster queuing, Oblotzky has much more experience in this area and GMK space-cadet is quite solid in kits config, etc, while SP SA has much longer queue and the SA Symbiosis R2 still has a long road to go,  the GB of Symbiosis R2 will actually happen much later than GMK space-cadet in my opinion.

The reason to start Symbiosis IC right now, not one year later from now when the GMK space-cadet concludes, is because the SA keyset usually has a long running time. It usually takes months(or even more than 1 year) for the IC phase, and then 10~12 months for the manufacture. If the IC starts in 2019, it would go to the end of 2020 for the GB to complete. It would be a really long time to wait then. In that case, I would like to use this time(maybe one year) to see what's the feedbacks on the design, and try to work out something like front printing.
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:14:52 by hhkbp2 »

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:07:26 »
The production time for GMK and SP makes this a non-issue. GMK Space Cadet is almost guaranteed to be delivered long before this ever starts production because of the SP backlog.

GMK Oblivion and SA Oblivion ran very close together and SA Oblivion is still not shipping.

I am very interested in this keyset as well as GMK Space Cadet. I don't know which one I'll buy, but I do like that there are 2 options for profiles for a keyset that I enjoy.
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline schmoktopus

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:23:08 »
Have you considered including a Hyper7 Kit? Would be sooooo cool.
Oh and screw the waiting time, this is a dream coming true.

« Last Edit: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:29:02 by schmoktopus »

Offline dantambok

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:36:54 »
I'm in for sure!
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:43:05 »
Definitely interested. Will be happy to proxy for SEA as well.
http://monokei.co

Jane v2 | Jane v2 CE | Police | EXENT | KFE | KFE CE | Singa R1 | Jaguar | HHKB | Custom G80-3000 | Dalco 959mini | Haus | Kei | Hiro | Hidari | Tomo | Neko | Prophet | MXSS | TKL One | RS

Offline beekey

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:45:03 »
Would love to see the addition of 2,25 and 2,75 R3 blank/space keys. A lot of sets have them now because of the split space 60% keyboards.

Otherwise very beautiful. :)

Offline aspenc4

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:45:55 »
Interested; I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:47:03 »

PCB R2 is now on if you are interested in Hyper7!! I do think that 7bit owns a number of design components of H7 keycaps tho so not sure if it will be possible

https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/80qyvs/ic_hyper_7_r2_pcbs/

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:51:09 »
Hyper7 kit please & thanks.

Or at least sell blank POS 2u caps, there are 30 per H7 board so would easily sell a lot.

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 09:27:03 »

Or at least sell blank POS 2u caps, there are 30 per H7 board so would easily sell a lot.

In general I would add kits if there are requests for them and the MOQ is not the problem. That's what the IC for.

What keycaps are there of a Hyper7 kit? Could anyone list them all in detail? Thanks.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 09:32:04 »
In general I would add kits if there are requests for them and the MOQ is not the problem. That's what the IC for.

What keycaps are there of a Hyper7 kit? Could anyone list them all in detail? Thanks.

https://deskthority.net/wiki/Round_6#Hyper7_kits

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 09:32:54 »
Only interested if Hyper7 support will be added.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 09:50:05 »

I'm running the Hyper 7 PCB Group Buy after finishing my board - PM me if you wanna talk this through as an option

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:06:10 »
Would love to see the addition of 2,25 and 2,75 R3 blank/space keys. A lot of sets have them now because of the split space 60% keyboards.

Otherwise very beautiful. :)

Sorry, I forgot to add the spacebar kit, which includes the 2.25 and 2.75 R3 space keys. I will add it later.

Offline hansichen

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:16:13 »
With a Hyper 7 kit and proper rows this GB should be named Round 7 or Round 8 and not Symbiosis R2

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:28:19 »
VERY NICE!! I'm excited for this!

2015 was the year I first joined GH and thought "why would anyone spend $$$ on a keyset? It's not even PBT!" Oh how I regret my foolishness.

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:30:12 »
With a Hyper 7 kit and proper rows this GB should be named Round 7 or Round 8 and not Symbiosis R2

Actually I don't know Hyper7 before you guys mentioned previously. I don't want things to happen in this way like you said. I would like to avoid crossing the line, carefully, even though that requires to say no to some requests.
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:35:48 by hhkbp2 »

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #22 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:42:17 »

Show Image

Thanks for the photo. It concerns me that it's from Round 6. It seems to cross the line if I add this kit, which is specified in Round 6, not a layout from the original space-cadet keyboard. In that case, I'm sorry to say no to the request of adding it to Symbiosis R2. Please correct me if I understand anything in the wrong way.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:45:49 »

Show Image

Thanks for the photo. It concerns me that it's from Round 6. It seems to cross the line if I add this kit, which is specified in Round 6, not a layout from the original space-cadet keyboard. In that case, I'm sorry to say no to the request of adding it to Symbiosis R2. Please correct me if I understand anything in the wrong way.

well, if you are changing the symbiosis legends then the Round 6 etc hits tkl, 60% and other layouts - if you have the demand it might be that h7 tips you over your MoQ

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:47:29 »
VERY NICE!! I'm excited for this!

2015 was the year I first joined GH and thought "why would anyone spend $$$ on a keyset? It's not even PBT!" Oh how I regret my foolishness.

Me too! Except I loved the look of SA so picked up a set.. Sold it for $110 with the numpad and gamer kits half a year later. Probably my biggest regret since getting into keyboards:P

Looking forward to seeing this set run again!

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:58:38 »
Full contour SA + classic computing = yes please.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #26 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 11:07:16 »

Show Image

well, if you are changing the symbiosis legends then the Round 6 etc hits tkl, 60% and other layouts - if you have the demand it might be that h7 tips you over your MoQ

The point is: Symbiosis (no matter R1, R2) and other keysets inspired by space-cadet keyboard, are to pay homage to space-cadet keyboard, its layout and symbols. Although I change the APL legends for Symbiosis R2, it means to match the original space-cadet keyboard symbols, not the R6 symbols or layouts. That's different from coping a R6 specified layout.

I understand it will help the sale of Symbiosis R2 if Hyper7 kit is added. But it doesn't seem to be the right way. Sorry.

Offline BobCarltheThird

« Reply #27 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 12:04:59 »
I realize it isn't exactly true to the source but would it be possible to get a spacebars kit? Something for split boards/40% boards would be awesome.
***loads of Vaseline for my meme TMO50 -- Acereconkeys

Offline InvidiousIgnoramus

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 12:17:07 »
Oh good, I was starting to get worried I would have to resort to GMK for a set of space cadet legends. these are properly centered, too! Support for the Hyper7 would make this perfect.
I long for the day when I find a beamspring. (At a not insane price)

Offline zslane

« Reply #29 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 12:29:08 »
Is this just a way to get an SA Space Cadet keycap set into people's hands who missed out on 7bit's Round 6 (or maybe didn't want to deal with his archaic GB system)? I can see the appeal of that. But it does feel awfully redundant.

However, for my own part, I sort of wish this was going to be uniform row3 like the original Symbiosis. I would want this for my 60% board, and I find uniform profiles to just work better on small keyboards for some reason.

In addition, I'd like to see a kit that offers all the oddball keys (in their unconventional sizes) from the original Space Cadet keyboard, like all the 2u keys that go across the top. The reason for this is that I'd like to someday explore the idea of a GB for a custom PCB/plate/case that replicates the Space Cadet, and it would need matching keycaps to go with it. Introducing a fourth Space Cadet keycap set (in either SA or DSS) would really put this hobby under Space Cadet fatigue, I think, which would be a shame.

Offline Emily

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 14:11:29 »
Yes!

« Reply #31 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 14:59:38 »
I am in 100% for alphas and Planck, and probably a few more sets. Very excited about it being sculpted, especially with R3 bottom row. Hope this moves forward!
MAAASSSSDDDRROOOPPPPPP!!!!!

Offline floristfran

• I Wanted a foam bath and i got a slimy eel bath
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 15:12:57 »
could not be more interested

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 16:05:18 »
should look into getting this run on MD, otherwise it might be too expensive
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 16:14:39 »
should look into getting this run on MD, otherwise it might be too expensive

Reluctantly agree...
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline schmoktopus

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 16:40:29 »
Would be so great to get the Hyper7 Keeb.
I mean, with the other IC that is currently running, you could literally built your very own and complete Hyper7 Keyboard. I would do that.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 17:03:46 »
Would be so great to get the Hyper7 Keeb.
I mean, with the other IC that is currently running, you could literally built your very own and complete Hyper7 Keyboard. I would do that.

Yep I’m the guy with the H7 and running the PCB IC but looks like no dice here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 21:46:40 »
Is this just a way to get an SA Space Cadet keycap set into people's hands who missed out on 7bit's Round 6 (or maybe didn't want to deal with his archaic GB system)? I can see the appeal of that. But it does feel awfully redundant.

However, for my own part, I sort of wish this was going to be uniform row3 like the original Symbiosis. I would want this for my 60% board, and I find uniform profiles to just work better on small keyboards for some reason.

In addition, I'd like to see a kit that offers all the oddball keys (in their unconventional sizes) from the original Space Cadet keyboard, like all the 2u keys that go across the top. The reason for this is that I'd like to someday explore the idea of a GB for a custom PCB/plate/case that replicates the Space Cadet, and it would need matching keycaps to go with it. Introducing a fourth Space Cadet keycap set (in either SA or DSS) would really put this hobby under Space Cadet fatigue, I think, which would be a shame.

It's understandable if those who already have the R6 space-cadet theme keysets, feel it unattractive and take it as the redundant way to get what exists already in R6. But the initial idea of Symbiosis R2 is to create a keyset close to what's on the space-cadet keyboard for modern keyboards, with sculpted profile like it, its symbols(front printing including). If it fails to do so, for example, the front printing might be too pricy, then maybe it's time to consider another option, such as making it all R3. Or, just cancel it totally.

About the oddball keys, it seems fine as along as they are from the original space-cadet keyboard. Do you think there is enough interest to replicate the space-cadet keyboard exactly?
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 February 2018, 21:53:31 by hhkbp2 »

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #39 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 21:56:15 »
About the the oddball keys, it seems fine as along as they are from the original space-cadet keyboard. Do you think there is enough interest to replicate the space-cadet keyboard exactly?

With Hyper 7 possibly running, I think that's the most attractive aspect of Symbiosis R2. And the timing is perfect!

Offline ihalatch

« Reply #40 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 21:58:16 »
About the the oddball keys, it seems fine as along as they are from the original space-cadet keyboard. Do you think there is enough interest to replicate the space-cadet keyboard exactly?

With Hyper 7 possibly running, I think that's the most attractive aspect of Symbiosis R2. And the timing is perfect!

+1

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 22:13:17 »
Oh good, I was starting to get worried I would have to resort to GMK for a set of space cadet legends. these are properly centered, too! Support for the Hyper7 would make this perfect.

GMK is a great profile and I like oblotzky's work on GMK space-cadet. You could buy both!  :p

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #42 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 22:43:08 »

GMK is a great profile and I like oblotzky's work on GMK space-cadet. You could buy both!  :p

hmm will buy both.

Thanks for your work! :p
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline Thereminz

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 00:32:58 »
nice

suggestion: option for all mods to be white on blue or a white on blue lower mods pack

imo the black on blue doesn't look great, i know that's how it is on the orig but i think all white on blue might be cool.

maybe some other novelties like the triangle, circle, and square you see on other symbolics keyboards in various size keys.

Offline online

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 01:17:59 »
I definitely in for this one as well as GMK version. Both of them has its own characteristic look.  It's like vintage vs modern retro.

I'd like to suggest including spacebar/keys set to support split spacebar keyboards. Maybe blanks set as well.

And thanks for including Minila set, I'm a big fan of Minila layout!!

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 01:27:35 »
in for 2 sets, let's go

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 01:53:33 »

Sadly hhkbp2 has declined my request to get a hyper 7 keyset included within this run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mustcode

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 02:26:48 »
Definitely in for this one. Missing out on the first GB was one of my biggest regrets.

Offline The_judge_168

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 02:41:41 »
In for one. Prefer typing on GMK but SA just looks so nice