Author Topic: [GB] SA Retro [Closed]  (Read 533072 times)

Offline beltet

Re: [GB] SA Retro
« Reply #1300 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 08:04:05 »
Who do I contact if I need my tracking number?
I have a package stuck in customs and need to know if it is this.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1301 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 08:08:35 »

it would be at the top of your order, as well as in your shipping email
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline bubbedi

« Reply #1302 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 10:41:37 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1303 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 11:45:04 »

Offline beltet

« Reply #1304 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 16:03:58 »

it would be at the top of your order, as well as in your shipping email

Thanks, checked that before and there was nothing there. Suppose it has not shipped yet.
Then it must be something else.... Very hard to know when the customs just put some random characters instead of the name of the sender...

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1305 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 16:33:04 »
it will say paid or shipped, if it says shipped and there is no tracking number send me a pm.

~20 orders left, wrapping up retro right now. (some of you might have till wait till Wednesday cause I need different size boxes.)

Once all orders have gone out, I'll be sending out an email to everyone with a form link for damaged/missing keys.

If I sent you the wrong item or you are missing an item, you may contact me via PM or email. (if you already sent me one I should be following up with you in the next week or two.)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1306 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 17:16:13 »
it will say paid or shipped, if it says shipped and there is no tracking number send me a pm.

~20 orders left, wrapping up retro right now. (some of you might have till wait till Wednesday cause I need different size boxes.)

Once all orders have gone out, I'll be sending out an email to everyone with a form link for damaged/missing keys.

If I sent you the wrong item or you are missing an item, you may contact me via PM or email. (if you already sent me one I should be following up with you in the next week or two.)

woop

champion

Offline loktar

« Reply #1307 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 22:35:09 »
Hmmm so I have an issue... a rather large one. My main order which I paid for said processing for the longest time on the order page and I constantly check because I'm excited about the shipping... today I look and the order that said "processing" is no longer there. Sent a request via the contact link heh if I miss out on my order I will be pretty damn heart broken (in addition to being out $90-something)
« Last Edit: Sat, 17 October 2015, 22:41:10 by loktar »

Offline Jedi

« Reply #1308 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 22:58:57 »
Thanks for the update Cody!  Can't wait for some SA love on my keys.

Offline nomaded

« Reply #1309 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 23:14:56 »
Hmmm so I have an issue... a rather large one. My main order which I paid for said processing for the longest time on the order page and I constantly check because I'm excited about the shipping... today I look and the order that said "processing" is no longer there. Sent a request via the contact link heh if I miss out on my order I will be pretty damn heart broken (in addition to being out $90-something)

The same thing has happened to my order. My order that was "processing" is no longer listed.
Dvorak
ErgoDox fullhand (MX Clears) w/Nuclear Green Data SA || Infinity ErgoDox (Zealios 78g tactile) w/SA Retro || Atreus62 (MX Clears) w/Chocolatier || TECK 209 (MX Browns) || TouchStream ST
Kensington Slimblade Trackball || Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman || Apple Magic Trackpad
Current Dvorak-based ErgoDox layout || Current Dvorak-based TECK layout

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1310 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 04:16:48 »

i stopped the processing orders yesterday, its zero problem at all to reactivate them, i just missed the payment, if you pm me your order number and invoice number ill get it sorted for you

Offline frekedech

« Reply #1311 on: Sun, 18 October 2015, 05:58:44 »
Received my tracking number early this morning (GMT +8). Thanks Bunny and Cody for the effort put into making this happened! And of course Matt3o for the awesome design!

This SA Retro will goes to my newly-assembled Ergo-Clear V60. Woohoo!

114147-0
« Last Edit: Sun, 18 October 2015, 07:27:05 by frekedech »
Bitten by keycaps bug!

Offline hanagun2

« Reply #1312 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 09:54:06 »
good!

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #1313 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 10:58:19 »
There I too can finally share some pictures of the set on one of my boards  :D

To see some more pictures http://imgur.com/a/fMeUc
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 October 2015, 11:00:05 by MAR82 »

Offline harlw

« Reply #1314 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 19:22:54 »
Taking the night off and going out. Retro will be completed this weekend and dropped off Monday. If you don't receive a tracking number by monday you may contact me.

Sent you a message about KHAANNN's order that I took over, he nor I have received tracking info. Plz help. I'm anxious to get it sorted as it's a $450 order.
Ergodox (x2), V.EA Clone, Tada68, Atreus XL, Planck, Model M 70% Mod

Offline loktar

« Reply #1315 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 20:12:00 »
Taking the night off and going out. Retro will be completed this weekend and dropped off Monday. If you don't receive a tracking number by monday you may contact me.

Sent you a message about KHAANNN's order that I took over, he nor I have received tracking info. Plz help. I'm anxious to get it sorted as it's a $450 order.

I'm in the same boat, there was an issue (maybe?) with my order hoping thats not the case though.

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1316 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 20:41:50 »
Sorting out final logistics, I've had a few PM's. I'll have another update on Wed.

10 orders remain.

« Reply #1317 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 09:27:29 »
I've had as hoping number for three days but usps is still saying it is stuck in the pre-shipment phase. Is this right? Or have th caps actually gone out and usps is out of date?

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1318 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 09:32:02 »
The last batch is still waiting to be dropped off as I packed most of them on Saturday and a few yesterday. I will making a trip to the Post Office in about an hour.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1319 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 10:18:12 »
The last batch is still waiting to be dropped off as I packed most of them on Saturday and a few yesterday. I will making a trip to the Post Office in about an hour.

:thumb:

« Reply #1320 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 18:05:55 »
Just saw your reply, thanks!
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 October 2015, 18:08:34 by oliver_higgenbottom »

Offline loktar

« Reply #1321 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 18:58:47 »
Hey Cody or Bunny, I sent you guys a PM.. not showing up in my sent items though on the site just wondering/making sure you guys got the PMs and my email confirming my paypal invoice number, and making sure I'm going to receive the set,

Thanks!

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1322 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 19:03:55 »
Hey Cody or Bunny, I sent you guys a PM.. not showing up in my sent items though on the site just wondering/making sure you guys got the PMs and my email confirming my paypal invoice number, and making sure I'm going to receive the set,

Thanks!

There is an option to save your messages when you send them, it's off by default and there is a forum setting somewhere to change it to be on by default  :thumb:

Offline loktar

« Reply #1323 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 20:18:53 »

Thanks!

There is an option to save your messages when you send them, it's off by default and there is a forum setting somewhere to change it to be on by default  :thumb:

hah that that makes sense why I didn't see them, thanks!

Offline longcat

« Reply #1324 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 23:15:24 »
Finally finished up my KUL Retro

KUL ES-87/ Clear Switches
True Retro w/ Petscii
Top Case is Plasti Dip - Camo Tan

Loving the caps!

114338-0

114340-1

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1325 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 23:26:17 »
Finally finished up my KUL Retro

KUL ES-87/ Clear Switches
True Retro w/ Petscii
Top Case is Plasti Dip - Camo Tan

Loving the caps!

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Perfect match with the case. Great board  :thumb:

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #1326 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 02:53:37 »
Same as GMK Hyper Fuse.
My purchased sets are delayed to delivered again.  :mad:

My favorite 60%:  TEX-Beetle
                 80%:  KBtalKing Race
                100%: Cherry G80-3494, Zowie Celeritas

« Reply #1327 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 11:50:57 »
Tracking my shipment is still showing no updates. Did the packages get dropped off?

Thanks

Offline harlw

« Reply #1328 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 23:56:57 »

I have no tracking and no status of the order. It's KHAANNN's original order but the delivery address should be mine.
Please confirm the presence and the status of the order. Thanks.
Ergodox (x2), V.EA Clone, Tada68, Atreus XL, Planck, Model M 70% Mod

Offline mrklaw

« Reply #1329 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 07:42:07 »
I received my package a week ago, but I realized today that I received one of the wrong sets. I've now sent a PM and I also sent a message to support on your website.

The keycaps look great! Looking forward to using them.
Ducky Zero with DSA Dolch and SA Vim key

Offline durainello

• Free cheap and fast International shipping solution to fellow Singaporean.
« Reply #1330 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 08:30:31 »
My Burgundy set is still up for sale at $130 (inclusive of 3.9%+$0.30 PP+ shipping from Singapore with tracking).

Offline pkircher

« Reply #1331 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 12:10:44 »
cody,bunny can you give us a status about the 10 remaining orders ? id like to know if my 4 orders (500usd value) are en route to uk , and if all 4 (1 was per mail/ 3 show payed) was packed ..  or if there are interferences with the "wrong shipped sets" and you are short on the correct ones.

ether way updates PLEASE

thank you!

Offline tangkims

« Reply #1332 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 19:43:11 »
Is this just the base set?

My Burgundy set is still up for sale at $130 (inclusive of 3.9%+$0.30 PP+ shipping from Singapore with tracking).

Offline durainello

« Reply #1333 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 23:57:18 »
Yes it's just the base set

Offline typedd

« Reply #1334 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 04:06:22 »
Hi,

I have emailed Bunny twice regarding my order not being sent yet and not had a response, is there an issue?

Thanks

Edd

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #1335 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 04:15:32 »
Yes, Bunny had a bug during an expected family extension, and is gone for a while.

Offline typedd

« Reply #1336 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 04:31:11 »
Yes, Bunny had a bug during an expected family extension, and is gone for a while.

Ahh, thank you, hope he is ok. I ordered with him via email late on just after the closing of the Group Buy. Hope it doesn't get lost or forgotten.

Offline Supergeek

« Reply #1337 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 08:35:57 »
Is there an aftermarket trade thread for this set yet? I'm interested in trading or paying for a Commodore logo key.

« Reply #1338 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 12:02:24 »

So, it's  three days later and my tracking number still says it's in the preshipment phase. Is there any update? were  the orders dropped off?

Offline pkircher

« Reply #1339 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 15:11:36 »

130 for a 80 usd set .. while there are some available after the final shippment has been send out .. is quite steep .

making almost double the money is a nice idea .. id recomend anyone just to wait till ctrlalt sells the scoops .

i know bunny has some problems with the girl/new kid and spend the next week to get the family back on track ..

cody whats with the other orders ???

thank you

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1340 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 15:26:01 »

130 for a 80 usd set .. while there are some available after the final shippment has been send out .. is quite steep .

making almost double the money is a nice idea .. id recomend anyone just to wait till ctrlalt sells the scoops .

i know bunny has some problems with the girl/new kid and spend the next week to get the family back on track ..

thank you

It includes GB fees and shipping to his location. I'm sure if he can reroute it and get his shipping costs back, he would.

Also, any updates on the final orders? All I'm waiting for is the Retro Numpad. I don't want to pester Bunny considering his circumstances. I just know I'm not the only order still lingering, and certainly not near the most expensive.
I also ask because I'm eager to snag up some of the other child deals once the final orders get shipped and extras are listed on CtrlAlt!  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 23 October 2015, 15:27:42 by romevi »

Offline durainello

« Reply #1341 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 03:22:40 »
I'm not even profiting. i paid $104 for the GB with international shipping. Merely includes the paypal fee and shipping out internationally. Anyway the item is sold.

thank you

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1342 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 22:02:14 »
Sorry for the delays. I had a killer toothache which finally went away yesterday. I had a piece of floss stuck in my gums/teeth!

A few orders were left hanging but I dropped everything off Friday. There are still about 10 outstanding orders on ctrlalt.io so if your order isn't shipped it's probably one of them.

If you PM'd me about Retro (or anything else) sorry I haven't replied yet as I like to reply/ship or fulfill any request at the same time. I have all of tomorrow to wrap thing up.

Offline pkircher

« Reply #1343 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 00:34:28 »
Sorry for the delays. I had a killer toothache which finally went away yesterday. I had a piece of floss stuck in my gums/teeth!

A few orders were left hanging but I dropped everything off Friday. There are still about 10 outstanding orders on ctrlalt.io so if your order isn't shipped it's probably one of them.

If you PM'd me about Retro (or anything else) sorry I haven't replied yet as I like to reply/ship or fulfill any request at the same time. I have all of tomorrow to wrap thing up.

did you manage to wrap things up ? my orders still show "payed" .. thanks

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1344 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 01:02:39 »

did you manage to wrap things up ? my orders still show "payed" .. thanks

Yours in one of the 10, you'll receive a tracking number tomorrow.

Offline nomaded

« Reply #1345 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 01:54:25 »
My order is no longer listed on ctrlalt.io. I'm still wondering what happen to it. I haven't heard anything back from Bunny or Cody in about a week. Maybe I'll get email about the order, since I can't look it up anymore.
Dvorak
ErgoDox fullhand (MX Clears) w/Nuclear Green Data SA || Infinity ErgoDox (Zealios 78g tactile) w/SA Retro || Atreus62 (MX Clears) w/Chocolatier || TECK 209 (MX Browns) || TouchStream ST
Kensington Slimblade Trackball || Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman || Apple Magic Trackpad
Current Dvorak-based ErgoDox layout || Current Dvorak-based TECK layout

Offline pkircher

« Reply #1346 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 03:03:19 »
awesome thank you cody !

just a quick sanity check .. as i tryed todo in the pms .. there are just 3 orders in ctrl alt .. i had a "medium" 4th order per email and bunny invoiced me separtly .. just want to make sure all 4 are going over the pond.

sorry for beeing a pest
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 October 2015, 07:30:19 by pkircher »

Offline WYW

« Reply #1347 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 10:42:51 »

This is the coolest keyset I've ever own  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline fliptrik

« Reply #1348 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 10:58:05 »
If anyone accidentally ordered an extra numpad set, I'll be happy to take it off your hands!

Offline Evrycard

« Reply #1349 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 12:22:31 »
Finally got mine. Very beautiful indeed.
I have some extra caps that I don't use for my TKL or was sent by mistake.
If anyone wants them. You would just need to pay for shipping.
Thanks again for the great work guys.
The ARROW cap should be a DOWN.