Author Topic: [GB] SA Retro [Closed]  (Read 533084 times)

Offline braidn

Re: [GB] SA Retro
« Reply #1500 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 07:31:52 »
Since these have been out for delivery for awhile. Wondering if anyone with a petscii set was willing to sell. And or if Bunny wanted to get rid of of one or maybe 2 leftover petscii sets

Offline typedd

« Reply #1501 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 03:12:09 »
Hi everyone,

I waited very patiently for these keycaps and eventually got mine delivered in December, I was very excited when they arrived and started to put my keys onto my Poker II, I got to the second to last row to then find that the letter 'N' was missing. I finished putting the rest of the keys on and found there are a couple of duplicates and a badly moulded key (seems like these were thrown in as the last few as a sweetner for the missing key). I contacted Bunny a few times in December and he said that he would get a list together for the missing keys. I messaged him a couple of days ago and not heard from him.

I have waited patiently and it is really annoying that I have paid so much money and waited so long to have one missing key.

There doesn't seem to be any urgency to resolve this problem.

Does anyone have a spare 'N' key?

Cheers

Eddie
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 January 2016, 03:31:06 by typedd »

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1502 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 08:01:02 »
Just another friendly bump. I'm still waiting for the True Pro Mods that were missing from my order  :rolleyes:

Offline potatowire

« Reply #1503 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 21:56:09 »
Hi everyone,

I waited very patiently for these keycaps and eventually got mine delivered in December, I was very excited when they arrived and started to put my keys onto my Poker II, I got to the second to last row to then find that the letter 'N' was missing. I finished putting the rest of the keys on and found there are a couple of duplicates and a badly moulded key (seems like these were thrown in as the last few as a sweetner for the missing key). I contacted Bunny a few times in December and he said that he would get a list together for the missing keys. I messaged him a couple of days ago and not heard from him.

I have waited patiently and it is really annoying that I have paid so much money and waited so long to have one missing key.

There doesn't seem to be any urgency to resolve this problem.

Does anyone have a spare 'N' key?

Cheers

Eddie

PM me your address and I'll send you an N key from a spare set I have. We can then have Bunny just send your replacement to me.

Offline potatowire

« Reply #1504 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 21:58:14 »
Just another friendly bump. I'm still waiting for the True Pro Mods that were missing from my order  :rolleyes:

What specifically do you need? I may have them extra, and we can work replacements when the new keys are sorted by Bunny and Co..

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1505 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 23:01:44 »

What specifically do you need? I may have them extra, and we can work replacements when the new keys are sorted by Bunny and Co..

That is a super generous offer. I have enough keys to cover my board, I just have two keys with the incorrect legends while I wait on the Pro mods being sent. It's not a big enough issue to merit you sending caps over to me but I really really appreciate the thought. Cheers!

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1506 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 23:21:53 »
I might be able to sport those keys from my set as well, but we are gonna work out replacements for this group buy as soon as I wrap up our new support system.

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1507 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 02:20:11 »
Anyone got their misprinted semicolon replaced from the ISO kit yet?  I'm still waiting for reply from Bunny.

Which is fine in regards to the holidays. Just interested to know if anyone already got them.
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 January 2016, 02:21:51 by ctrlX »

Offline Arvid

« Reply #1508 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 04:14:26 »
Anyone got their misprinted semicolon replaced from the ISO kit yet?  I'm still waiting for reply from Bunny.

Which is fine in regards to the holidays. Just interested to know if anyone already got them.

Were all semicolons keys misprinted? I have yet checked my keys:s

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1509 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 04:37:38 »

As far as I know all of them were.

Offline Arvid

« Reply #1510 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 04:39:10 »

oh must have missed that, I was away from this site for a couple of months during shipping and production of these, were there any other problems?

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1511 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 05:16:03 »

oh must have missed that, I was away from this site for a couple of months during shipping and production of these, were there any other problems?
Not what I can recall.

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #1512 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 07:11:51 »

Was there a semicolon in the ISO kit?

Or are you talking about one of the international kits?

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1513 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 09:36:12 »

Was there a semicolon in the ISO kit?

Show Image

Or are you talking about one of the international kits?
Sorry. You're absolutely correct. It was in the Nordic ISO Kit.

Offline k1rnu

« Reply #1514 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 07:36:01 »
Yeah, my semicolon from DE-NO-SE is upside down too. :-\

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1515 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 13:27:23 »
Anyone heard anything from Bunny or Cody about replacements?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1516 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 13:31:01 »

I might be able to sport those keys from my set as well, but we are gonna work out replacements for this group buy as soon as I wrap up our new support system.
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1517 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 13:33:49 »

Awsome! Thank you for the reply. 😁 Sorry for not noticing that thread reply.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1518 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 13:34:17 »

Awsome! Thank you for the reply. 😁 Sorry for not noticing that thread reply.

no worries sir, this week is getting out hyperfuse week then that is the next priority

Offline joostflux

• Cars, computers, anime, and keyboards
« Reply #1519 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 13:08:10 »
I know this is probably a long shot but does anyone have a Pro Burgundy Mod kit they would be willing to part with? I ordered this before I discovered Korean Kustoms and I am really missing not having that short right shift.

Here is my QFR rocking the SA kit though :)

Endgame? There is no endgame.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1520 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 13:16:06 »
Totally forgot about this.
Still don't have my Burgundy num pad.  :(

Offline Bumbibear

« Reply #1521 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 13:17:42 »
Hopefully Bunny's tease about February 20th will be a update to CTRLALT's support section to handle replacements etc.. ? :)

Or maybe i'm completely out of the loop on what that was all about  :-[
Ducky Shine 3 TKL ISO
Soon: LeandreN GB 4 60% - Sentraq 78%

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1522 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 13:19:30 »
Hopefully Bunny's tease about February 20th will be a update to CTRLALT's support section to handle replacements etc.. ? :)

Most likely the next Bro sale.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1523 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 14:11:38 »

Most likely the next Bro sale.

Support system will be up before that sale, it's part of the same update

Offline techmattr

« Reply #1524 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 12:24:20 »
Should we be opening support cases on the new system for missing keys regardless of previous PM/communication about the keys?

Offline Kirfloof

« Reply #1525 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 12:41:59 »
Should we be opening support cases on the new system for missing keys regardless of previous PM/communication about the keys?

Wouldn't mind knowing myself as I PM'd about missing keys back in dec 7th. Don't want to add to support spam if things are still in the pipeline.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1526 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 13:12:20 »

yeah please do helps us keep everything in order

Offline usr2284a

« Reply #1527 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 21:11:36 »
I hate to beg but I am completely bummed I missed this.

If there is any chance anyone has a True Retro or Burgendy set and want to sell or trade please let me know.  I was on the c64 design team and have some neat goodies I could sweeten the pot with.

Really love the effort that went in to this and it would mean a lot to have these for a project I am working on for myself.  Thanks!

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1528 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 01:56:30 »
....and I regret so much I didn't sell my my house to raise funds for the petscii set... :-(
If anyone, although highly unlikely, would like to part with their petscii set, please let me know. Cheers!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1529 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 04:30:15 »
....and I regret so much I didn't sell my my house to raise funds for the petscii set... :-(
If anyone, although highly unlikely, would like to part with their petscii set, please let me know. Cheers!

i need to check we have them all accounted for codys end, but if we do, i have a spare here i can part with

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #1530 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 04:34:14 »

i need to check we have them all accounted for codys end, but if we do, i have a spare here i can part with

Only one spare?  :-[

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1531 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 04:40:09 »

That would be wicked! Thank you very much sir.

**crossing my fingers and hoping you will not forget this post*** ;-)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1532 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 04:40:22 »

I believe we have a guy who was missing one and one other to take care of, if I remember numbers correctly it leaves one spare with me and one with Cody, but, I need to make sure I'm 100 percent correct on these things

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #1533 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 04:44:25 »

I believe we have a guy who was missing one and one other to take care of, if I remember numbers correctly it leaves one spare with me and one with Cody, but, I need to make sure I'm 100 percent correct on these things

I understand that the getting them to the people who already ordered them is the biggest priority, but if there's any chance for one last extra please know that I'm very interested in getting my hands on one

Keep up the good work  :thumb:

Offline blastoid

« Reply #1534 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 08:00:56 »
I hate to beg but I am completely bummed I missed this.

If there is any chance anyone has a True Retro or Burgendy set and want to sell or trade please let me know.  I was on the c64 design team and have some neat goodies I could sweeten the pot with.

Really love the effort that went in to this and it would mean a lot to have these for a project I am working on for myself.  Thanks!
PM'd!

Offline Butter

« Reply #1535 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 10:48:50 »

Is cody going to sell his spare? I'll love to get that off his hand. :)

Offline RabRhee

• Life is just a box of cherries.
« Reply #1536 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 15:25:05 »
Makes me feel slightly guilty for ordering Petscii just for my JD40 pose pictures, as my everyday driver is Dvorak.

131568-0

Nah, totally worth it.

(yes, a few keys wrong size and that windows key rotated, pro mods set was a little beyond my grasp at the time  :) )
-Life is good-          Crafting: |  KeychainsMore.   .Keychains | Crowdsource Key | Budget Keycap Board |

QFR Dvorak Greens | Neo 87 Dvorak Blues

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1537 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 16:17:37 »
Makes me feel slightly guilty for ordering Petscii just for my JD40 pose pictures, as my everyday driver is Dvorak.

(Attachment Link)

Nah, totally worth it.

(yes, a few keys wrong size and that windows key rotated, pro mods set was a little beyond my grasp at the time  :) )

Very nicely done!  :thumb:

EDIT:

Also, by any chance does someone have the True Pro Mods and want to exchange them for the Burgundy Pro Mods? I ordered the brown ones but when an error in my order was correct there were no brown sets left  :(
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 March 2016, 16:22:53 by nathanrosspowell »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1538 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 12:24:15 »
Any news on when the missing sets/caps will be sent?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1539 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 12:40:15 »

Yeah anything involving Cody has been marked for him in the support system, he's sick right now but will be on top of it as soon as he is better, if you haven't logged a support ticket do so as that is where we are doing all support from now to keep it in one place

Offline Djfretb

« Reply #1540 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 23:48:43 »

Am I one of those guys?  Still missing whole order...support request already in place, and waiting to hear back.  Wouldn't want the spares to be sold before it is taken care of though.. :(

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1541 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 10:21:48 »

Yeah anything involving Cody has been marked for him in the support system, he's sick right now but will be on top of it as soon as he is better, if you haven't logged a support ticket do so as that is where we are doing all support from now to keep it in one place

Did a couple of tickets before; would they have transferred over?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1542 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 10:58:00 »

Am I one of those guys?  Still missing whole order...support request already in place, and waiting to hear back.  Wouldn't want the spares to be sold before it is taken care of though.. :(

That's already assigned in the support system just waiting on Cody to ship, you were one of the ones mentioned above

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1543 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 10:58:39 »

Did a couple of tickets before; would they have transferred over?

It's a totally new system so if you haven't done one yet get it in and it'll be sorted for you

Offline Djfretb

« Reply #1544 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 17:07:16 »

That's already assigned in the support system just waiting on Cody to ship, you were one of the ones mentioned above

Ok thanks.  Though he's notified me that I can no longer get all of what I ordered so I've asked about options.  May need your input on that.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1545 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 08:16:47 »
>:(

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #1546 on: Thu, 07 April 2016, 18:48:11 »
Anyone would like to swap?

I have a DSA Retro set - looking for same in SA, burgundy, ANSI + ISO + PETSCII
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Shanghaied

« Reply #1547 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 20:46:23 »
Anyone heard anything about the inverted colon/period in ISO yet?

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1548 on: Sun, 10 April 2016, 10:19:26 »
Create a support ticket on ctrlalt.io and you will get it replaced. Received mine a couple of weeks ago.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Offline Shanghaied

« Reply #1549 on: Sun, 10 April 2016, 19:10:21 »
Create a support ticket on ctrlalt.io and you will get it replaced. Received mine a couple of weeks ago.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I opened a support ticket about five weeks ago, was told that it would be forwarded to the relevant person, but so far nothing has happened. Good to know that they are at least looking fixing it for some people.