Author Topic: [GB] GMK Monochrome  (Read 51491 times)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: [GB] GMK Monochrome
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 05:27:04 »
I got tracking today :eek:

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #101 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 05:51:33 »

me too!

Should have it tomorrow.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #102 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 06:53:55 »
I hate you guys! Haha

I wanted to update the thread today with some pictures as the Keyset will be home waiting for me after work haha.

Thank you all for the support! 🖤

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #103 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 07:58:21 »

:eek: !!!!!!!

I wonder if Kono has gotten them yet.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #104 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 08:01:59 »

:eek: !!!!!!!

I wonder if Kono has gotten them yet.

That I can answer. Not yet ^^

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #105 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 08:04:08 »
That I can answer. Not yet ^^

feelsbadman

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #106 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 13:02:55 »
Also just to clarify, I ordered from mykeyboard :p

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #107 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 14:55:02 »
Ok... so... Monochrome came in and it looks doooope!

Offline mkarlsson

« Reply #108 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 16:29:11 »
That’s very nice!

Offline outsider

« Reply #109 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 12:55:43 »
Anyone looking to sell their set?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #110 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 13:00:25 »

I bought a spare for MOQ effort, PM me.

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #111 on: Sun, 23 December 2018, 08:02:29 »

I might. It's a lovely set but I ordered a few different ones and only looking to keep one. But probably won't decide until my Heavy 6 arrives.

Offline Coolbeanz

« Reply #112 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 03:37:58 »
Has Zfrontier received theirs? Can't wait for mine to arrive

Offline phunktional

« Reply #113 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 07:34:16 »
Hey everyone,

Just a little update as to whats going on - GMK has been paid so we are just waiting for it to be made. Estimated to be done sometime in February.

I just noticed some photos of the caps above. Did these end up shipping much sooner than estimated?

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #114 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 07:37:10 »
Hey everyone,

Just a little update as to whats going on - GMK has been paid so we are just waiting for it to be made. Estimated to be done sometime in February.

I just noticed some photos of the caps above. Did these end up shipping much sooner than estimated?

The designer usually gets the first set as soon as its done, whilst GMK is still sorting the rest of the orders.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #115 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 07:39:06 »
Hey everyone,

Indeed they did! That was a nice surprise!

I live in Belgium and that's right next to gmk which explains why I've received the Keyset a lot faster but those should be in your hands soon :-D

Offline duckboi

« Reply #116 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 07:54:44 »
Hey everyone,

They did! We were luck enough to get the gift of GMK about 3 months early for the holidays! :D
The m0ar empty you feel,  the m0ar space for Keycaps..

Offline lucar

• BIT SPLITS
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 10:44:54 »
Hello,

I got my kit today, it's really nice .

This has been a smooth and fast GB, all my compliments.

Thank You!
Luca

Offline Tyson

« Reply #118 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 12:27:09 »
Does anyone know the status of the ones getting shipped to Kono, I'm super excited to get mine soon!

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 12:35:44 »
Does anyone know the status of the ones getting shipped to Kono, I'm super excited to get mine soon!
Konopls

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #120 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 12:39:58 »

Forgot to post

Very nice set

Offline Starston3

« Reply #121 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 12:41:44 »
Any word on the RAMA caps? Are they going shipping early or at the original timeframe?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #122 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 13:03:59 »
Any word on the RAMA caps? Are they going shipping early or at the original timeframe?

I just sent RAMA and Kate a message to check the progress on those and I will get back to you guys as soon as I have an answer :) I'm excited to see how those turn out! :D

I need to check with them as the last time I heard from them was before Christmas ^^ I'll update you guys as soon as possible though I hope they will get them soon :D

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #123 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 07:27:58 »
What's up everyone?!

Here is what will probably be one of the last updates for this GB :D

zFrontier received one part of their GMK order (some of the bases and the compatibility kits they ordered), the rest should arrived this week. They are going to proceed the Chinese order then the English ones - they are trying to do as much as possible this week and try and finish shipping next week.

Kono - Keysets have cleared customs and are on their way to their warehouse for check in.

As for the RAMA artisans, all US and Asian orders have been shipped by RAMA to the respective vendors - the EU ones will be shipped tomorrow as RAMA was waiting on a shipping address confirmation. They should all be in your hands pretty soon :D

Again, I wanted to thank you all for your support and for making this possible!

« Last Edit: Mon, 07 January 2019, 14:39:24 by JSaintS »

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #125 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 23:35:46 »
!If anyone ordered more than they need of either RAMA X keycaps (Black Ano/Laser Etched) please let me know. Would really like to buy one/both

Offline Tyson

« Reply #126 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 14:25:43 »
Just got my tracking from Kono! Looks like they are starting to ship them out for everyone in the US!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 02:23:38 »
Just got my tracking from Kono! Looks like they are starting to ship them out for everyone in the US!

That is great news! I hope it will be with you guys soon :D

Offline duckboi

« Reply #128 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 08:20:09 »
Seems like I will have my set on friday! Will be sure to take some pictures for everyone.

Offline MC_kb

« Reply #129 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 09:20:00 »
I received it late December ! It looks amazing.

I'll post some pics when I'll be finished with my 60% build  :thumb:

Offline duckboi

« Reply #130 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 18:02:59 »
Hey everyone, I got my set in and was able to take a few pictures  :D

Here is the full album if you want to see the rest of the pictures.
https://imgur.com/a/6QxcFDR

Offline Tonkatonk

« Reply #131 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 23:01:19 »
Hey everyone, I got my set in and was able to take a few pictures  :D

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Here is the full album if you want to see the rest of the pictures.
https://imgur.com/a/6QxcFDR

Wow that looks great brother!

I can't wait to receive mine!!

Noxary PC268.2 | Red Nunu | Purple PC Nunu | Ogre | Vulcan Pro

Offline krey

« Reply #132 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 08:44:54 »
can't wait to fit it on my fjell!
Kepler FC65 | 7v | Think6.5 v1 | Maja | G60 | TX75v2 | Fjell | Klippe x2 | Acrylic Tofu | CA66 | Norbaforce

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #133 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:28:52 »
I received my set here in the US -- but it came in atrocious packaging once again. Similar to GMK Camping, Kono's shipping/sorting facility has chosen inappropriate materials to package the sets, and it's arrived with damage to the banderole. It is quite disappointing, and quite infuriating that they have made this mistake in logistics twice.

Here are some pictures of the packaging they used: a thin plastic bag with no protection -- inside, a keyset tray with banderole in a loosely and scantily-applied bubble wrap. I cannot emphasize how disappointed I feel that they had sent an apology for this particular problem when GMK Camping shipped (they offered a meager $10 coupon for their store -- not even a refund), and the same problem has occurred yet again. In the meantime, I have sent an email to Kono requesting appropriate measures for this problem. See below:

« Last Edit: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:31:30 by LightningXI »

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #134 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:38:44 »
I received my set here in the US -- but it came in atrocious packaging once again. Similar to GMK Camping, Kono's shipping/sorting facility has chosen inappropriate materials to package the sets, and it's arrived with damage to the banderole. It is quite disappointing, and quite infuriating that they have made this mistake in logistics twice.

Here are some pictures of the packaging they used: a thin plastic bag with no protection -- inside, a keyset tray with banderole in a loosely and scantily-applied bubble wrap. I cannot emphasize how disappointed I feel that they had sent an apology for this particular problem when GMK Camping shipped (they offered a meager $10 coupon for their store -- not even a refund), and the same problem has occurred yet again. In the meantime, I have sent an email to Kono requesting appropriate measures for this problem. See below:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Are the caps ok 🤨

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #135 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:40:59 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Bro WTF???? That creased cardboard easily worth a $35 discount

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #136 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 00:00:58 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Are the caps ok 🤨

Fortunately yes -- a bit of a crushed edge on the tray but the cap at the corner was spared.

Offline txclack

« Reply #137 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 09:32:31 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Gotta agree, this shouldn't have happened after GMK Camping.  We were told the issue was fixed/being handled.

Some people might not care if the banderole gets damaged, but I do; especially, on "custom" banderoles. Why even take time to design a custom banderole if your store front is going to ship them without care.  I haven't received my GMK Monochrome yet, but it will probably come in the same condition as Lightning's.  :mad:

Offline Tyson

« Reply #138 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 11:03:20 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

At least you got yours. Someone stole mine from my front door and it seems like Kono isn't going to help me and UPS is doing everything in their power to ignore my attempts at starting a claim. $150 down the drain...

Offline phunktional

« Reply #139 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 11:05:42 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

At least you got yours. Someone stole mine from my front door and it seems like Kono isn't going to help me and UPS is doing everything in their power to ignore my attempts at starting a claim. $150 down the drain...

I didn't realize Kono started shipping these yet. I haven't received a shipping notification at all.

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #140 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 13:22:27 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Lord I hope Troubled Minds isn't shipped like this... at least GMK has the tray

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #141 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 06:16:21 »
Wasn't going to put them on this board but I felt like I couldn't wait any longer... even on a cheap board it looks fantastic.

GK64 + Zilents 65g V2 + GMK Monochrome

Offline gnhuy91

« Reply #142 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 11:28:17 »
any extras available? I feel so bad for mising this GB

Offline NicoWilde

« Reply #143 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 08:57:23 »
I haven't even gotten any shipping from Kono Store i'm assuming anyone that ordered theirs with the RAMA CAPS wont ship until they're fully processed. About to send them another email today, to hopefully get some more answers on whats going on.

Offline phunktional

« Reply #144 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 09:08:47 »
I haven't even gotten any shipping from Kono Store i'm assuming anyone that ordered theirs with the RAMA CAPS wont ship until they're fully processed. About to send them another email today, to hopefully get some more answers on whats going on.
Mine just shipped yesterday with a RAMA cap. Hopefully yours will go out soon too.

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #145 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 14:03:29 »
Will there be extra RAMA caps anywhere? I am very interested at buying 1-2 RAMA caps.

Offline Dennyroxsox

• a.k.a. Lollipopsaurus
« Reply #146 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 14:37:45 »

I got shipping just this week. Yours should be coming soon. I ordered a RAMA cap as well. I'm assuming they waited until those came in to ship. Combined with the poly bag shipping issues, it looks like there was a little delay until Kono got a handle on shipping.  You can check here for Kono's GB updates: https://kono.store/pages/weekly-update

Offline Dennyroxsox

• a.k.a. Lollipopsaurus
« Reply #147 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 20:37:38 »
Got my GMK Monochrome kit in today. At least Lightning got some bubble wrap. Mine was packaged straight into the poly bag, no protection or anything. The poly bag was ripped down to the plastic wrapping for the kit when it arrived, and the banderole and tray are damaged. I'm not too big of a stickler, but I feel like it should be brought up.

I know it isn't Kono's fault, but the shipping issues definitely weren't resolved.

I sent an email to Kono's support. Good luck everyone!

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #148 on: Wed, 10 April 2019, 05:03:05 »
Monochrome on Novatouch on Panda

Offline janglad

• * Vendor
  • qoda.studio
    • Clavier.xyz
« Reply #149 on: Wed, 10 April 2019, 07:30:19 »
Monochrome on Novatouch on Panda

Show Image

Man Monochrome is such a clean set, nice board!!