Author Topic: [IC] GMK Daimyo  (Read 31751 times)

Offline Edovin

[IC] GMK Daimyo
« on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 10:42:42 »

Inspiration

During the Sengoku period, there were many internal wars in Japan. The emperor was still the official ruler of the country but delegated power to the shōgun.
Gradually, the emperor and the shōgun lost influence to the daimyōs. These daimyōs began to fight uncontrollably with each other for control over land and influence over the shogunate. The set features symbols of the Oda clan, Ashina clan, and Satake clan.
The Sengoku period culminated with a series of three warlords – Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, and Tokugawa Ieyasu – who gradually unified Japan. After Tokugawa Ieyasu's final victory at the siege of Osaka in 1615, Japan settled down into over two-hundred years of peace under the Tokugawa shogunate.

Colors

Kits

Base Kit

Hiragana

Novelties

Space Bar kit

Renders

Group Buy Date

TBD

Google Form

Join the discord server to stay up to date or ask questions!

Vendors

US: Kono
Canada: Keyspresso
EU: Mykeyboard
Asia: Monokei
Oceania: Daily Clack

Collaborations
Collab cable: TBA
Collab deskmats: KEKAIYØ
Collab keycaps: KeyBee

If you wish to collaborate, please contact me through discord (server linked above)!

To do

Modify some novelties so they can be injection molded
Make alternate alpha kit with Hiragana
Contact vendors
Contact collaborators

Updates
Added Hiragana set
Changed kitting of novelties
Added R4 pipe backslash
Added desk mats
Changed name from Ōritsu to Daimyō
Updated renders
Added vendors
Added KeyBee keycaps

Signature

If you want to support the set, please add this to your forum signature!
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=111469.0][img width=464 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/FTvwg9G.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 December 2021, 13:35:24 by Edovin »

Offline Edovin

Re: [IC] GMK Ōritsu
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 10:43:22 »
Reserved

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 10:46:31 »
So Japanese Lux?

Offline SpinningHook

• "I can't know how to hear anymore about tables!."
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 10:46:45 »
Nice colorway and novelties.
"Brevity is the soul of wit."

Offline iinko_mk

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 10:47:38 »
looks nice, but it also looks like lux, spirit, and pharaoh. I also think the kitting for the novelties kit could be improved.

Also, some sort of japanese subs would be nice.
and the spacebar kit render looks different than all the rest
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=110839.0][img width=300 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/GKL0Jxi.png[/img][/url]

Offline Bachoo

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 10:47:43 »
Japanese inspired set, but no hiragana/katakana? Consider adding mono hira or kata kit.

Offline ttom

• Formerly tvaro
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 10:49:12 »
Hoarder Collector and designer

Classifieds

Offline trung11.kb

• Formerly tomkatsuuu
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 10:54:08 »
I also think the kitting for the novelties kit could be improved.

I definitely agree. Your novelties kit is massive and could use some trimming.

Offline kaysoo1337

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 11:35:24 »
Some novelties are not possible to make GLWIC

Offline eg0t1st1k4l

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 12:15:05 »
 I like the theming and novelties, but the colors are definitely similar to a lot of other sets. Nobody owns colors, but that's just something to keep in mind. Your renders also need some work, lighting is a bit weird, board render angles and cropping are also weird, read some guides on photography framing and angling, that can help loads with renders, and kitting camera is perspective, where orthographic would be much prefered. The floor color seems different on each of the renders, now I don't know if that is due to lighting or you shifting the colors, but I think a transparent background would look better. Finally, when you have your ortho camera set up, tilt it back 15 degrees. That's what lots of people are doing with their renders, because it shows the profile better and looks a lot better.

This IC seems rushed, I'd consider slowing down a little and doing more board renders, fixing your current renders, and working on colors. I'd also agree that for a japanese themed set, no japanese subs seems quite weird.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
  • https://sxmdesigns.com
    • Website
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 12:31:24 »
I dont understand why there is no Hiragana / Katakana sublegends?
Novelties are nice but the kitting is not that good.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
  • https://sxmdesigns.com
    • Website
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 12:35:14 »
looks nice, but it also looks like lux, spirit, and pharaoh. I also think the kitting for the novelties kit could be improved.

I would agree with Iinko but I am not fan of color blocking. As designers, there are no unlimited options. So some sets would be very similar in looks. My set is quite similar to this but the themes are completely different. So its fine from my side :)
For the other stuff, I already commented above.

Offline Tyson

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 12:36:17 »

Offline Buburoo

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 15:34:32 »
I see that you have also watched Age of Samurai: Battle for Japan on Netflix  :thumb:

Offline Auracity

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 15:41:14 »
Mans on some next sh1t. Mans are out there waging war against mod pipe and this guy just throws in an accent pipe

Offline NovaRMK

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 16:42:08 »
Beautiful. GLWIC  :thumb:

Offline VellFlamm

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 19:02:05 »
Please pay some respect to our culture.
王立 is a word that if you are Japanese-culturally aware would not relate to the Sengoku-period (or to most points in Japanese history).

Offline Tonkatonk

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 20:28:55 »
GMK Lux but Japanese

Noxary PC268.2 | Red Nunu | Purple PC Nunu | Ogre | Vulcan Pro

Offline kergium

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 03 March 2021, 09:44:46 »
Please pay some respect to our culture.
王立 is a word that if you are Japanese-culturally aware would not relate to the Sengoku-period (or to most points in Japanese history).

yea, it's probably not the correct term.
If you were referring to the kings class, it would be 王位 (ōi) not 王立.
Even then Japan has an emperor not a king so it would be 皇位 (kōi)  or 皇族(kōzoku).

Offline FamilyJoule924

Re: [IC] GMK Oritsu
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 03 March 2021, 15:06:00 »
any plans for japanese monos?

Offline Edovin

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 03 March 2021, 15:34:47 »
Nice colorway and novelties.

Thanks a lot  :thumb:

Offline Edovin

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 03 March 2021, 15:36:30 »

Kitting of novelties has been changed, Hiragana set has been added, and the spacebar render has been fixed. Thanks for the feedback!

Offline Edovin

« Reply #22 on: Wed, 03 March 2021, 15:39:40 »
I would agree with Iinko but I am not fan of color blocking. As designers, there are no unlimited options. So some sets would be very similar in looks. My set is quite similar to this but the themes are completely different. So its fine from my side :)
For the other stuff, I already commented above.

Great to hear this from the designer of Pharaoh :)

Offline toastinato

Re: [IC] GMK Oritsu | Added Hiragana
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 17:25:29 »
Really like the colorway... Similar to others but there are also so many colors that some are bound to overlap. It would be super cool to see some samurai type stuff like katanas or maybe a bow? I enjoy the design and colors! Keep up the good work!

Offline lluvia

« Reply #24 on: Tue, 13 April 2021, 17:46:36 »
Hi, angry and disgruntled Japanese guy who leaves one comment then leaves has arrived.

Many times, across many weeb or otaku sets, I want to say "cultural appropriation," but the term is very strong so I don't even mention it.

Here, I'm sorry but I have to say that the name needs to be changed. (At least you're already better than GMK Hinokoku, which is 100% incorrect and a hasty result pasted from Google Translating "Fire nation." The two Kanji are among the first batch any child learns at school, so unacceptable levels of failure.)

The term 王立 is inappropriate in several ways.

One, the term 王立 does not mean "royalty." It means something was approved, then established and/or approved by the royalty.

Two, the term 王, or "king," is never appropriate to refer to the Emperor of Japan or any title throughout Japanese history.

While the English article is lacking, here is some insight:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taikun

In a nutshell, the term 国王 itself was appropriated from the Ming dynasty at the time. The term 国王 only existed briefly as a diplomatic title. It was later used for affairs with Korea, as they refused to deal with Japan as long as they used the term "Emperor." -- To the Koreans the Chinese Emperor was supreme, therefore accepting another "Emperor" would place Korea under Japan as a country, as they had no Emperor. Even to this day, Korea rarely refers to the Emperor of Japan as "Emperor," electing to use the term il-wang (日王) or "King of Japan" instead. (Please let us not get into politics -- I won't respond to anything regarding this topic.)

Three, your inspiration text needs to be refined.

Instead of fluffing, I wish you would have just stuck with "This set is inspired from the Daimyō during the Sengoku Period."

First block: "color scheme represents the power of the shōgun and the wealth of the emperor." Then Second block: "the emperor and the shōgun lost influence to the daimyōs."

So this set is inspired from the magnates that lost influence...? Why is this set not called "Daimyō" again?

I would also say the one of the key topics of the Sengoku and Edo Period is the fall of the royal court (Emperor) and overthrow of the power structure by the Sengoku-daimyō who definitely are not royalty -- I would argue that the status and wealth of the royal court was not restored until the Meiji Period.

I extremely strongly feel against your novelties:
While Lèse-majesté in Japan has been abolished, selling a product with the term 天皇 and using that Imperial chrysanthemum crest (16 petals/ 8layer) is warranting a talk with the Imperial Household Agency.

If you ever seen a crest similar, it is slightly modified. For example, even an official document like the Japanese passport has the chrysanthemum single layered.
Additionally, when the crest is improperly used, it is generally associated with Japanese ultranationalist far-right groups -- I would just not use anything resembling the Imperial Seal of Japan or anything to do with the Imperial family.

So what can you do?

You mentioned the three prominent warlords. Why not just use their names (or nicknames) if you wanted random Kanji for your novelties?
Unlike English names, Japanese names are not timeless (i.e. Chris, John, James...) therefore, just using "Nobunaga," "Hideyoshi," and "Ieyasu" clearly refers to the warlords, so I would use that if wanting cut down to two keycaps each.
(Their nicknames in order stylized to be two Kanji: "Demon King," 魔王 , "Bald rat," 禿鼠, and "Old man Tanuki" 狸爺 )

There also are plethora of nice looking clan crests that look superb as novelties. Maybe being inspired from Sekiro or Ghost of Tsushima would make this set even more popular.

(Edit: Grammar and too much space after text)
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 April 2021, 17:58:30 by lluvia »

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 13 April 2021, 17:49:44 »
Lux right?
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline Edovin

« Reply #26 on: Fri, 16 April 2021, 10:12:08 »
So what can you do?

You mentioned the three prominent warlords. Why not just use their names (or nicknames) if you wanted random Kanji for your novelties?
Unlike English names, Japanese names are not timeless (i.e. Chris, John, James...) therefore, just using "Nobunaga," "Hideyoshi," and "Ieyasu" clearly refers to the warlords, so I would use that if wanting cut down to two keycaps each.
(Their nicknames in order stylized to be two Kanji: "Demon King," 魔王 , "Bald rat," 禿鼠, and "Old man Tanuki" 狸爺 )
Thanks for leaving the comment. I'll be sure to look into your feedback!
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 April 2021, 10:14:33 by Edovin »

Offline KEYE

Re: [IC] GMK Daimyo
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 07:07:13 »
Any updates?

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 07:35:55 »
Please consider adding the UK ISO keys to the base set.  I would buy this.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline phoenixrage

« Reply #29 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 08:50:55 »
I would personally would've preferred the sub legend alphas in the main kit, or at least a num-padless kit of the hiragana. 

Offline Tomn

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 19:19:44 »

I dig the colors!
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 May 2021, 21:20:07 by Tomn »

Offline LiTurk

« Reply #31 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 21:50:50 »
i dont know why but i love this set

Offline s2k_

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 25 May 2021, 03:52:38 »
I love the colors! any chance of standard set with the Hirigana instead of the latins?

Offline killermax

« Reply #33 on: Tue, 25 May 2021, 04:47:23 »
Love the colours. Will definitely get one!

Offline tsukune1349

« Reply #34 on: Tue, 25 May 2021, 08:35:42 »
100% supporting this :thumb:

Offline dxxbox

« Reply #35 on: Tue, 25 May 2021, 08:39:23 »
Looks good, looks good, hope the novelties could be more icon

Offline tsukune1349

« Reply #36 on: Tue, 25 May 2021, 10:35:03 »
Hi, angry and disgruntled Japanese guy who leaves one comment then leaves has arrived.

Many times, across many weeb or otaku sets, I want to say "cultural appropriation," but the term is very strong so I don't even mention it.

Here, I'm sorry but I have to say that the name needs to be changed. (At least you're already better than GMK Hinokoku, which is 100% incorrect and a hasty result pasted from Google Translating "Fire nation." The two Kanji are among the first batch any child learns at school, so unacceptable levels of failure.)

The term 王立 is inappropriate in several ways.

One, the term 王立 does not mean "royalty." It means something was approved, then established and/or approved by the royalty.

Two, the term 王, or "king," is never appropriate to refer to the Emperor of Japan or any title throughout Japanese history.

While the English article is lacking, here is some insight:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taikun

In a nutshell, the term 国王 itself was appropriated from the Ming dynasty at the time. The term 国王 only existed briefly as a diplomatic title. It was later used for affairs with Korea, as they refused to deal with Japan as long as they used the term "Emperor." -- To the Koreans the Chinese Emperor was supreme, therefore accepting another "Emperor" would place Korea under Japan as a country, as they had no Emperor. Even to this day, Korea rarely refers to the Emperor of Japan as "Emperor," electing to use the term il-wang (日王) or "King of Japan" instead. (Please let us not get into politics -- I won't respond to anything regarding this topic.)

Three, your inspiration text needs to be refined.

Instead of fluffing, I wish you would have just stuck with "This set is inspired from the Daimyō during the Sengoku Period."

First block: "color scheme represents the power of the shōgun and the wealth of the emperor." Then Second block: "the emperor and the shōgun lost influence to the daimyōs."

So this set is inspired from the magnates that lost influence...? Why is this set not called "Daimyō" again?

I would also say the one of the key topics of the Sengoku and Edo Period is the fall of the royal court (Emperor) and overthrow of the power structure by the Sengoku-daimyō who definitely are not royalty -- I would argue that the status and wealth of the royal court was not restored until the Meiji Period.

I extremely strongly feel against your novelties:
While Lèse-majesté in Japan has been abolished, selling a product with the term 天皇 and using that Imperial chrysanthemum crest (16 petals/ 8layer) is warranting a talk with the Imperial Household Agency.

If you ever seen a crest similar, it is slightly modified. For example, even an official document like the Japanese passport has the chrysanthemum single layered.
Additionally, when the crest is improperly used, it is generally associated with Japanese ultranationalist far-right groups -- I would just not use anything resembling the Imperial Seal of Japan or anything to do with the Imperial family.

So what can you do?

There also are plethora of nice looking clan crests that look superb as novelties. Maybe being inspired from Sekiro or Ghost of Tsushima would make this set even more popular.

(Edit: Grammar and too much space after text)

Very useful comment thank you for taking the time to write it.

Offline saam

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 26 May 2021, 00:37:09 »
Dang, looking great!
I love the colors too.
Def would consider picking this up depending on the price.
Not the hugest fan of accent pipe tho,

Sam E

Offline Edovin

« Reply #38 on: Tue, 01 June 2021, 09:21:23 »
100% supporting this :thumb:

Thanks for the support!  :thumb:

Offline definitionz

« Reply #39 on: Sun, 13 June 2021, 08:46:19 »
Yes

Offline Zetina

• El pajarraco
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 12:50:09 »
Man, that deskmat looks sick! GLWIC

Offline asmashedpumpkin

« Reply #41 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 13:10:24 »
You should make a deskmat using that image under the first rendering (the image of the samurai on horseback).

https://i.imgur.com/l9XurVm.png

Offline XiXora

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 13:39:33 »
Odd choice of ISO keys?

UK ISO:
R1 [`¬] [2"] [3£]
R3 [@'] [#~]
R4 [\|]

US ISO:
R3 [\|]
R4 [><]

Offline Neely_12

« Reply #43 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 14:17:28 »
Could be better, but looks nice.

Offline Stellaire_Tama

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 18:33:59 »
INterested ! GLWIC  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 June 2021, 18:36:57 by Stellaire_Tama »

Offline Gabrielcr78

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 27 July 2021, 09:04:17 »
It would be awesome to have these in "US International" layout :)

Offline charli3b

• thekeycapclub.co.uk | @thekeycapclub
« Reply #46 on: Tue, 27 July 2021, 10:21:09 »
Really nice set man! GLWIC!

Offline FamilyJoule924

« Reply #47 on: Tue, 27 July 2021, 13:26:42 »
awesome set, i'd love to see the changes outlined by the disgruntled japanese man lol

i would love to join group buy if you make a hiragana mono add on instead of the sublegend (or even in addition to) i am personally not a fan of sublegends and would jump on the opportunity to buy this with monos!

Offline DeepKeys

« Reply #48 on: Wed, 18 August 2021, 12:33:07 »

Offline AshF

« Reply #49 on: Wed, 15 September 2021, 08:06:44 »
UK ISO kit and I'm in