geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post your BS boards here!

(1/201) > >>

mougrim:
I'll start with mine.
IBM AT Model F with Unicomp-printed custom Cyrillic set.

dorkvader:
Wow that's amazing! Are those unicomp keycaps or original IBM?

Either way that's great. The cyrillic legends are more subdued than the in-your-face red you usually get. Also I spy some front-printing!

Here's mine:

Bolt modded 1390120 from 3-3-86 (barcode label and mandolin crystal) with a set of medical keycaps from a GE marquette keyboard (unicomp made in the early 2000's). The numpad + and "enter" keys are from the original KB (I ran out of stabilizer inserts so they are the wire stabilizer ones) and the function row is from a NIB box of vintage IBM keycaps. I got it mainly for the vintage IBM Green & yellow keys. Oh, and the 386 is just for decoration.

The cable is an orihalcon PS2 SDL cable made from some excellent cat-5e cable.

Puddsy:
he said that they're unicomp

and you're only gonna post the one?

dorkvader:

--- Quote from: TacticalStache on Sun, 17 August 2014, 14:56:21 ---he said that they're unicomp

and you're only gonna post the one?

--- End quote ---

It's just the one I have out and am using right now.

Edit: uploading now

--- Quote from: mougrim on Sun, 17 August 2014, 15:02:19 ---I left some original keycaps on - Numpad, F1 - F10 and others. But all alphanumerics are Unicomp-printed, and yes, some of them also side-printed.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, you can tell from the font that those numpad keycaps came from an AT or PC/XT model F.

Unicomp did a really good job there!

edit:

Right to left.

Top row 2* IBM "unsaver" model F, IBM "pingmaster" japanese keyboard (in box), "Rubber dome M 101
next row: "oldest known" 122-key model F, KB assembly has been replaced with a NIB one (rest of KB is in a box)
Next row: IBM DIsplaywriter keyboard, IBM correcting selectric II, IBM dome 122-key (in box), PC/XT model F (in foam)
next row: IBM 3278 keyboard
Next row IBM 3178 keyboard, IBM wheelwriter 10 series 2 (boltmodded), IBM AT model F
next row: M13
next row: IBM terminal KB (parts unit), unicomp 104-key, AT&T KB305 terminal emulator variant (the buckling spring at&t board)
next row: IBM 4704-200, 2* IBM 4704-100, 1390120, IBM LPFK (cherry M8 switches)

In the corner are my lightsaver and ergodox half gamepad.

That's all the IBM I could find.

Edit: missing 2 wheelwriter keyboards I have in a box somewhere.

mougrim:
I left some original keycaps on - Numpad, F1 - F10 and others. But all alphanumerics are Unicomp-printed, and yes, some of them also side-printed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version