geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

$20 UV Cables!

(1/4) > >>

Keyboardnoobb:
NOTE: Well, after a good bit of thinking and discussing with people, I've decided to sell the UV cables with whatever color of heat shrink and UV sleeving you want as well as a much lower cost of $20. However, there won't be a duel heat shrink, the housing will be a regular housing and it won't be gold connectors.

Hello everyone! I'm very excited to bring you Prem-O-Cable's first cable. I have been working on this for quite some time, and it's here!

To Purchase: http://www.premocables.com/#!online-store/cevx/!/UV-Reactive-Cable/p/43923670/category=0

UV cables are a great, custom cable for anyone in the market. It has some great features that I'd love to talk about.

* Pick your own heat shrink from a number of colors
* UV reactive, PET sleeving.

demik:
45 bucks bruh?

what happened to

--- Quote from: Keyboardnoobb on Wed, 29 October 2014, 14:34:38 --- I could probably do it for cheaper

--- End quote ---

im sorry but that is a ridiculous price, and considering other cable makers are doing it for half that... good luck.

Keyboardnoobb:

--- Quote from: demik on Fri, 07 November 2014, 18:34:58 ---45 bucks bruh?

what happened to

--- Quote from: Keyboardnoobb on Wed, 29 October 2014, 14:34:38 --- I could probably do it for cheaper

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I'm not aiming for cheaper anymore. I posted a little thing about that before. I'm not competing directly with mimic cables. Plus, to give it the look I wanted, it takes about 2 hours of work per cable and I didn't use cheap parts.

I'm sorry if it seemed I changed what I said, but like I said, I'm not looking for the cheapest and easiest way just to undercut him by a buck or two. I'm wanting to simply do something different, and I think I've done that with this cable. from the completely different look of the mini usb connector, to all the uv/glow in the dark style everything, it definitely isn't the same.

demik:
there is only so much you can do by putting a different color sleeve over a cable.

but, like i said, good luck.

swathe:
Looks cool but I can't justify that unfortunately, plus there is no shipping to Australia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version