geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

Boobiecaps - ☁ (.)(.) ☁ (18+ topic) Cannot be unseen

(1/16) > >>

Mandolin:

Flexible keycaps that feel organic.
Wanna try?: Orders closed

* Pending final pictures to be uploaded on January 2015
* Flexible polyurethane foam and silicone keycaps.
* Participate privately
* Soft high quality, platinum cure silicone as used in FX industry.
* MX keycap compatibility.

Original discussion: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=65981.0

Mandolin:
Lvl. 1: 5 people are needed for the bare basic polyurethane materials. All or nothing. Either do this or don't. Complete

Lvl. 2: 7 people will make possible to buy hard shore silicone for casting, a soft silicone and a flexible polyurethane for molding it into a one piece silicone keycap.

DECEMBER 14th UPDATE:

Ordered (arrived on 12-19-14):
- 2 kg of polyurethane foam.
- 1 kg of polyurethane hard white resin.
- 1 kg of flexible polyurethane (45 shore A).
- Dyes.
- Demolding agent.
- 1 kg of platinum cure silicone of 15-20 shore A hardness (soft like real skin, slightly translucent)

To complete the silicone boobiecaps a hard silicone is needed for the base and stem. Silicone sticks to itself, so it's possible to mix a hard silicone and a soft one, in layers. A hard silicone is fundamental for the switch connection stability. It needs to be addition (platinum) cure silicone, as condensation (tin) cure silicone don't have a long lifetime.

Preorders re-opened to finish buying the rest of materials.

DECEMBER 17th UPDATE: Raffle time!
:eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Preorder surprise gift:

I'll raffle an extra glow in the dark pink boobiecap with a little tiny trophy marking.

Once the orders are all set, I'll generate a random number on random.org correlative to preorder list.
The preorders are private by nature, so I will inform the winner via email and PM.

Heliosphere:
It's happening! Are you planning to make it a regular keycap shape or... booby shaped?  :-[

dante:
Why no penis or testicles keycap?

HPE1000:

--- Quote from: dante on Sun, 30 November 2014, 21:14:08 ---Why no penis or testicles keycap?

--- End quote ---
been done already bruh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version