Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 732455 times)

Offline TelFiRE

Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #3400 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 13:51:34 »
Show Image

I was hoping for more 'toxic' novelties and sad about no toxic stripe option but I guess that's what you get when you buy half blind.
Overall it looks really good, congrats.

I offered these sets as replacements for the sets someone else disappeared with and have covered them at my own expense, nobody was required to purchase them from me and I was as upfront as I could be throughout the process as to what was included in the kit and have shared mockups and production shots along the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found it via originative.co and there was no picture of the full set. I asked about the 'additional novelties' which is when I was first pointed to pictures of the original set which is when I bought.
I later found this thread via reddit. There's no mention of it on the Originative sale page, nor any explanation about the back story.
Also notable is that the updated picture on originative AND here showing exactly what would be included didn't surface until the group buy supposedly closed.
The only choices were roll the dice and hope it resembled the original set or miss out entirely (again supposedly).
I say supposedly because Originative are still advertising this and taking orders well past the group buy cutoff date, and also still advertising 8th September shipping date.
So not meaning to have a dig at you personally, more so that Originative seem to be dropping the ball with even simple things.

The kit in Bunny's pic appears to match the kit as has been depicted here since before the JTK run started: https://originative.co/products/toxic

This picture wasn't available until after the group buy close date: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0267/1905/products/Image_uploaded_from_iOS_7_1024x1024.jpg?v=1500505553

This thread has zero to do with the buy on originative, they are completely separate entities

It's the only place we have available to get any updates. Since OCO hasn't said a word since putting it up.
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3401 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 13:57:43 »
Show Image

I was hoping for more 'toxic' novelties and sad about no toxic stripe option but I guess that's what you get when you buy half blind.
Overall it looks really good, congrats.

I offered these sets as replacements for the sets someone else disappeared with and have covered them at my own expense, nobody was required to purchase them from me and I was as upfront as I could be throughout the process as to what was included in the kit and have shared mockups and production shots along the way

I found it via originative.co and there was no picture of the full set. I asked about the 'additional novelties' which is when I was first pointed to pictures of the original set which is when I bought.
I later found this thread via reddit. There's no mention of it on the Originative sale page, nor any explanation about the back story.
Also notable is that the updated picture on originative AND here showing exactly what would be included didn't surface until the group buy supposedly closed.
The only choices were roll the dice and hope it resembled the original set or miss out entirely (again supposedly).
I say supposedly because Originative are still advertising this and taking orders well past the group buy cutoff date, and also still advertising 8th September shipping date.
So not meaning to have a dig at you personally, more so that Originative seem to be dropping the ball with even simple things.

The kit in Bunny's pic appears to match the kit as has been depicted here since before the JTK run started: https://originative.co/products/toxic

This picture wasn't available until after the group buy close date: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0267/1905/products/Image_uploaded_from_iOS_7_1024x1024.jpg?v=1500505553

This thread has zero to do with the buy on originative, they are completely separate entities

It's the only place we have available to get any updates. Since OCO hasn't said a word since putting it up.

Well as long as people are aware that I can’t talk on Sheratons behalf and what I say and do may not accurately represent his plans in anyway, I have no insight as to how he will be handling this on his end and just want to make it clear this buy and his are very separate

Whilst this may act as a good place to follow some info on the set, it’s certainly not the place to ask questions or look for updates on originatives version of this set

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #3402 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 14:01:07 »
Is this not the current group buy about to be delivered? https://originative.co/products/toxic

e.g. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55644.msg2464929#msg2464929

Otherwise I'm seriously confused.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #3403 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 14:04:44 »
Is this not the current group buy about to be delivered? https://originative.co/products/toxic

No it isn't.

This buy is for DCS Toxic.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3404 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 14:05:43 »

No, this has nothing to do with that apart from you would receive essentially the same keys

This is the thread from the original gb, some of the orders of which the sets disappeared with the original proxy, one of the solutions to this problem offered was to replace anyone with an outstanding order with a set in the same colorway I am having made with jtk

Because the moq and such, it made sense for another party to order sets at the same time, which originative did and are offering through their own separate gb

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #3405 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 14:09:32 »

No, this has nothing to do with that apart from you would receive essentially the same keys

This is the thread from the original gb, some of the orders of which the sets disappeared with the original proxy, one of the solutions to this problem offered was to replace anyone with an outstanding order with a set in the same colorway I am having made with jtk

Because the moq and such, it made sense for another party to order sets at the same time, which originative did and are offering through their own separate gb

OK thanks that makes sense now. Thanks for clarifying :)
In that case based on non-delivery and total lack of communication from Originative now going 7 weeks after supposed delivery date, I'm lodging a Paypal dispute and getting out.
Sorry for the confusion here  ;D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3406 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 14:11:15 »

In that case based on non-delivery and total lack of communication from Originative now going 7 weeks after supposed delivery date, I'm lodging a Paypal dispute and getting out.

there is no need to do that

the sets are literally ready now and as posted above will be shipping to sherry at the same time as mine, at which point they will be heading out to you, i cant speak to sherrys communication, and i dont know what means you have tried to contact him by, but obviously we have both been waiting on this together and he has only had the same updates as me

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #3407 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 14:23:01 »

I don't mean to clog up this thread with separate buy stuff (although it's kinda linked), so sorry for that bunny.

Have you tried to reach out yourself? If you've had emails/messages ignored for 7 weeks then that's extremely unusual and you'd probably have grounds.

If you haven't reached out then I can only say that isn't very fair. GBs always come across delays due to the nature of what they are (not saying delays are acceptable ideally, but you can't expect none). Buying into one and then disputing only slows things down as Sherry will now have to deal with your dispute over other more important things.

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #3408 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 14:23:32 »

the sets are literally ready now and as posted above will be shipping to sherry at the same time as mine, at which point they will be heading out to you, i cant speak to sherrys communication, and i dont know what means you have tried to contact him by, but obviously we have both been waiting on this together and he has only had the same updates as me

The means I tried to contact was email - contact@originativeco.com - which is the same email provided on the order confirmation, order status page (which still shows no update or indication of delay either) and their web site.

I was fine with waiting here because you're obviously involved and bothering to keep people in the loop.
As far as I'm concerned originative is just a web site who took a bunch of my money for something, are way overdue for delivery and have given me absolutely zero updates other than the initial order confirmation.
If not for this thread I would have no idea what is going on, so yeah I'm out and won't be ordering anything else through originative.

{edit} I appreciate the clarification about everything, now my involvement here is done - sorry for derailing the thread!
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 October 2017, 14:30:27 by nathanchere »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3409 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 14:29:36 »

The means I tried to contact was email - contact@originativeco.com - which is the same email provided on the order confirmation, order status page (which still shows no update or indication of delay either) and their web site.

I was fine with waiting here because you're obviously involved and bothering to keep people in the loop.
As far as I'm concerned originative is just a web site who took a bunch of my money for something, are way overdue for delivery and have given me absolutely zero updates other than the initial order confirmation.
If not for this thread I would have no idea what is going on, so yeah I'm out and won't be ordering anything else through originative.

my intention was not to put people off originative, quite the opposite, without them this resolution either would not have been possible or would have taken considerably longer, they went above and beyond to help me make this happen

i am sorry you feel out of the loop with originative, that has certainly not been my experience with them, its obviously up to you what you do with your accounts and money etc, but i would say reach out to him again and ask for a refund first, disputes can be very detrimental to accounts and he has been busy and travelling a good bit recently

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #3410 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 15:16:46 »
OCO obviously dropped the ball here though, it's completely unacceptable to let a estimated ship date come and go without a single update. It's not hard to update pages. I don't understand why this complete and total silence is *ever* a problem for *any* buy. It's the easiest part of running a buy, by far. I don't care if it's 6 months late, I just want updates.
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3411 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 15:27:48 »
OCO obviously dropped the ball here though, it's completely unacceptable to let a estimated ship date come and go without a single update. It's not hard to update pages. I don't understand why this complete and total silence is *ever* a problem for *any* buy. It's the easiest part of running a buy, by far. I don't care if it's 6 months late, I just want updates.

Here is not the place for that discussion, I can’t comment and don’t have any knowledge on what updates they gave, I do know that they certainly asked for updates throughout the process and anytime I was given an update and hadn’t been asked for one it was forwarded

Whatever the case, here is not the place for that discussion, as before I’m happy to update what and when I can but this thread is not for originatives buys

What I can update though is sets are ready and being prepared for shipment both to me and originative so won’t be much longer

Offline totallycaked

• You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
« Reply #3412 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 17:59:43 »
I'm in the originative GB and couldn't care less about delays. In the end its really not that much money to lose if I never end up with this set. I get that people are upset over delays and whatnot but its just some keyboard plastic. I think we can all use a little lesson in patience here; people are working to get these sets to us - that's all I need to know.

Also, I know this thread has "nothing" to do with the originative GB - but it is discussing the exact same set of keys on a very similar timeline, and clearly sherry isn't about to open a Toxic GB thread on here. We come here to look at the juicy pictures and progress because after all, this is the keyset we've all bought.

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
« Reply #3413 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 18:42:11 »
Well I for one am thankful for  the updates here. This has been the only source as mentioned above, that any communication has been made.. Looking forward to the set. Even if it does take another month to make it to my door.
Thanks Bunny!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3414 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 20:47:24 »
Despite the stupid comments above

Show Image

That looks bloody brilliant! :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline derezzed

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3415 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 21:16:05 »
Despite the stupid comments above

Show Image

The case is obscuring the true color of the keys.   Can you post a picture of these on my keyboard?

I think we can all use a little lesson in patience here;

This is the most unintentionally funny thing I have read on geekhack, considering that this thread is for a group buy for which some people have been waiting 3 years to receive their orders.

Offline wiliwanka

« Reply #3416 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 09:07:52 »
I think we can all use a little lesson in patience here;

This is the most unintentionally funny thing I have read on geekhack, considering that this thread is for a group buy for which some people have been waiting 3 years to receive their orders.

3 or 4 years I can't remember but it's been an annual ceremony for me...

Offline totallycaked

« Reply #3417 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 10:43:01 »
Yah three years is a long time, but you should go into this with the expectation you may never see these keys IRL. That's why the mods post "caveat emptor" in literally every single GB thread on here.

It sucks but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #3418 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 12:01:57 »
Yah three years is a long time, but you should go into this with the expectation you may never see these keys IRL. That's why the mods post "caveat emptor" in literally every single GB thread on here.

It sucks but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Let's not spiral into some deep, philosophical discussion here. The buys have an ETA, you pay for the service as well as the product, you expect to get it in a timely manner. That's how it works. Despite the caveat emptor, when purchasing from a reputable member/business (such as Bunny himself and/or ctrl.alt) you expect to receive the product within x time of ETA (where x ≠ 3 years). That's factual, no matter how you spin it and how much "buyer is at risk no matter what" is thrown around.

This is not to say I think Bunny is to blame here for example, nor that I think he should be put down more than he already has, clearly there were severe extenuating circumstances but your whole speech about patience exercises is just going to piss people off here. If this were a thread of a GB that was meant to arrive 6 months ago (eg. Exent) or one of MD's problematic drops then by all means but there is a major difference, not only far as timeline goes but also circumstance.

Let's just agree on the fact that the vast majority of people, which in this case I believe to be every single other person other than yourself, that do participate in a buy (as in all dodginess aside, since if it were questionable you wouldn't participate regardless?) and put their money down they expect to see the keys at some point. That is, again, factual, anything else is utopic.

Offline totallycaked

« Reply #3419 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 12:47:41 »
You're buying a niche product (based on renders) from a person you've never met before over the internet on the promise that it will arrive within an enormous time frame. If you go into that with the expectation that you will be utterly satisfied with the production/shipping and handling I have no idea how you convince yourself to buy anything over the internet.

Maybe I've been ripped off over internet sales too often that nothing surprises me anymore and I'm numb to this kind of thing, sorry if I offended anyone by saying be patient lol

Offline derezzed

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3420 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 19:11:56 »
I wasn't offended.  I assumed your remarks were directed at the people who purchased Toxic from Originative, but I found it amusing that your comment could be misconstrued as also applying to participants in the original group buy who've already been exercising patience for years.  Occasionally, someone expresses frustration here but the mob has never taken up pitchforks and torches because they know the nature of the situation and what to expect from BunnyLake who, for years, has repeatedly proven his dedication to making things right for people.  People have different expectations from Originative, and rightfully so.  The issues with Originative's client communication should not be conflated with the group buy for which BunnyLake has assumed responsibility.

Offline Ouster

« Reply #3421 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 19:17:32 »
Can only speak for my own experience with Originative but both inquiries I've made about group buys I received detailed replies the same day. Currently waiting on Toxic and was told they would be shipping to them this week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HHKB Hi-Pro Keycaps | Realforce Hi-Pro | KBD75 Zealios 65g | Realforce RGB

Offline Brannan

« Reply #3422 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 00:29:50 »
Currently waiting on Toxic and was told they would be shipping to them this week.

Yeah I thought Toxic would be shipping this week. But I just looked at o.co's website and they say that it's delayed until "early November 1st 2017".
:(

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #3423 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 04:11:22 »
Can only speak for my own experience with Originative but both inquiries I've made about group buys I received detailed replies the same day. Currently waiting on Toxic and was told they would be shipping to them this week.

How did you get in touch with them? I sent two emails and no replies to either.
Currently waiting on Toxic and was told they would be shipping to them this week.

Yeah I thought Toxic would be shipping this week. But I just looked at o.co's website and they say that it's delayed until "early November 1st 2017".
:(

What a co-incidence, the same day I put in a Paypal dispute for refund suddenly they provide an update.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3424 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 04:15:23 »
For the last time, this is not a thread to receive or discuss the GB on originative, this discussion makes it considerably more difficult and confusing for the people who wish to use this thread for its intended purpose

im very happy it is serving as a place where you can see and follow more information than you may or may not be provided from where you purchased your set, but you are currently making it more difficult for me to have a discussion with and update the people i am responsible to

Offline Data

« Reply #3425 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 07:13:49 »
*Ahem* Originative does have a vendor forum if people want to discuss the Toxic group buy there.  ;)

Offline Megaweapon

« Reply #3426 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 09:25:27 »
To get back this thread back on topic:  Some of us who ordered in 2014 are eagerly anticipating the end of GMK Toxic so that we can find out more information on the SP replacements.

You can opt to wait for sp replacements which will take place after jtk

This is what I'm holding out for, since I need the reverse mods.
Ancer Research Groop DFK191ABA11 IBM Model M13 Part 92G7461 (white) Rosewill RK-9000
Matias Tactile Pro 3 Apple Extended Keyboard II (ALPS)
Rosewill RK-9000I

Offline stix

« Reply #3427 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 10:08:37 »
Is there going to be a way for people that bought sets off other members to confirm that they in fact the new owners of said orders? God I confuse myself sometimes.

Offline Data

« Reply #3428 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 11:28:24 »
Is there going to be a way for people that bought sets off other members to confirm that they in fact the new owners of said orders? God I confuse myself sometimes.
If your situation is anything like mine you should have done that a long time ago and someone from CtrlAlt probably would have directed you to submit a support ticket on their web site.  The original GB was run on the old site, which has been archived.  You'd also probably want to check your private messages for some confirmation from Bunny around the time of the original transfer.  If you never did any of that...  You might be up a creek.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3429 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 14:03:16 »

just fire me the order number you took over via pm and i can check the details for you

Offline Data

« Reply #3430 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 07:15:42 »
Any news?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3431 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 07:28:01 »
Any news?

Sorting finished he’s preparing shipment but I had my baby today so just to let you know I’ll be unresponsive for a bit

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3432 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 07:37:43 »
Any news?

Sorting finished he’s preparing shipment but I had my baby today so just to let you know I’ll be unresponsive for a bit

Congrats!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline goodeyesniper85

• clickityclack
« Reply #3433 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 07:54:48 »
Any news?

:thumb: ;D CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3434 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 15:36:30 »

Shipping to me any day

Can’t wait to have this wrapped up for a good percentage of those still waiting

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

« Reply #3435 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 15:46:45 »
Show Image

Shipping to me any day

=O, looks amazing dude. Massive congrats on the baby as well!

Offline Data

« Reply #3436 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 15:51:00 »
Show Image

Shipping to me any day

Offline MadGinga

• Whats this button do?
« Reply #3437 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 16:20:27 »
Show Image

Shipping to me any day

*Drooooool*
  • Custom 60%, CMX Browns (UK-ISO) [Nostalgia black/orange keycaps + orange/black braided usb cable]
  • Ducky Shine 5 RGB, CMX browns (ISO-UK)[combo stock with white alphas and numpad numbers taken from an ANSI set + modifiers on alt, alt gr, esc & calc] (server)
  • 2x Ducky Zero, CMX browns (ISO-UK) [stock caps] (work)
  • Poker II, CMX reds (ANSI) [stock caps]
  • Misc cap sets, Tai-Hao Miami (UK-ISO), Tai-Hao Sunset (UK-ISO), GMK Nautilus (UK-ISO) [on order], JTK Toxic x2 (UK-ISO) [on order]

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3438 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 23:44:10 »
Show Image

Shipping to me any day

Looking good!

Congrats also on your new baby
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline meeekus

« Reply #3439 on: Sun, 05 November 2017, 13:41:39 »
The finish line is in sight! BUT Bunny, please focus on the life you created as top priority and not the plastic I wish to have under my fingers.

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #3440 on: Sun, 05 November 2017, 22:49:43 »
Bunny, congratulations! 

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #3441 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 17:39:03 »
Any news?

No way!

I asked for an update to my order, but decided to check out the Toxic news and look what I see!

Congrats, Bunny!!! I hope you’re getting enough sleep, but regardless you must be jumping with joy! :)

Here’s to a healthy life and future for the kid! :)

Offline L3R4F

« Reply #3442 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 10:25:18 »

Congratulations :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3443 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 10:30:12 »
Just popping in to say thanks to all the congratulations above and sorry I haven’t been around, jtk sent me these pics a few days ago

My package is prepared and going to the shipping agent

Once they arrive here I will post and give a realistic timeframe for them to be shipped, I would guess they will be all packed the weekend following my receipt of the package and all dropped off that Monday

Adjusting to the baby and a 2 year old is proving pretty all consuming right now so sorry I’m not as communicative as I could be, what I will say is if there is any update that in any way negatively affects the timeline I’ll post here immediately, so please take no news as good news from this point and unless something happens I’ll next update upon receipt

Thank you all

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #3444 on: Mon, 13 November 2017, 15:38:32 »
To get back this thread back on topic:  Some of us who ordered in 2014 are eagerly anticipating the end of GMK Toxic so that we can find out more information on the SP replacements.

You can opt to wait for sp replacements which will take place after jtk

This is what I'm holding out for, since I need the reverse mods.
Congrats Bunny on the new bundle of joy.

I am also holding out for SP, so that I can get everything exactly as I originally ordered it.
USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline gruener_Salat

« Reply #3445 on: Sun, 19 November 2017, 04:01:57 »
I am also holding out for SP, so that I can get everything exactly as I originally ordered it.

Interested in that one, too.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3446 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 08:27:14 »
its on the way guys

will post as soon as it arrives on my door

Offline L3R4F

« Reply #3447 on: Fri, 24 November 2017, 18:03:54 »
Thanks BunnyLake. It's crazy to think that you had 2 babies between the start and the end of this group buy.
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 November 2017, 15:37:43 by L3R4F »

Offline energyd

« Reply #3448 on: Fri, 24 November 2017, 18:28:49 »
Any extras left?

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
« Reply #3449 on: Sun, 26 November 2017, 15:35:09 »
 I assume since this is been in shipping status for over two months the creator himself must be delivering by horseback.