geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Arabian Sea | GB is Live! [June 15 - July 15]

<< < (18/30) > >>

edwyn:
Love the colors of this set. definitely getting it.

trumanomar:
Would like to see a Latin alpha kit by itself or the other way around for people who like changing instead of having to buy 2 separate base kits.

GalacticLion:
Hi. I never posted here before, but this IC grabbed my attention enough.

As others said, the font used for the Arabic sub-legends is not that nice and modern compared to the English legends, and it's a very noticeable difference for Arabs like me. I would advise you change the font to something that matches the style of the English legends, like Helvetica Nue.

Here's an example on how the sub-legends should look like:

Either way I love the colors, and I also love the name you picked.

KucherenkoZZZ:

--- Quote from: GalacticLion on Fri, 24 September 2021, 17:03:34 ---Hi. I never posted here before, but this IC grabbed my attention enough.

As others said, the font used for the Arabic sub-legends is not that nice and modern compared to the English legends, and it's a very noticeable difference for Arabs like me. I would advise you change the font to something that matches the style of the English legends, like Helvetica Nue.

Here's an example on how the sub-legends should look like:

Either way I love the colors, and I also love the name you picked.

--- End quote ---

Hi, thanks for the input!
Unfortunately there is no options for the font used in sublegends
This font is the only one GMK has for arabic, it's gonna be same as in GMK Pulse arabic add-on and GMK Classic Arabic.
The only question on the table right now is either it's gonna a be double-shot or UV-Print
Plus i'm not sure that this font would fit GMK sublegends requirements not mentioning it's not free to use

KucherenkoZZZ:
Update: Deskmat Revealed | Waiting for quotes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version