Author Topic: Keycap & Keyboard Photography  (Read 2186168 times)

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
Re: Keycap & Keyboard Photography
« Reply #1050 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 18:42:16 »
My friend is loaning me his 28-80mm F3.8 "one touch" macro lens as well as a 3x extension tube. The one touch zooms by pulling in or out and focuses by rotating. It also has a weird "macro" button that allow you to rotate to pick the zoom ratio between 1:4 and 1:8.

Show Image

Soligor?

It is, looking at the useability rating, it's about right! And it has a 6'/1.8m minimum focus distance

Here are 2 quick shots with the Minolta 50mm macro with and without the extension tube. Exposure and ISO are the same (30", 100iso) but different apertures (F8 with, F22 without extension tube)

Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1051 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 19:11:45 »
I've been looking at old Minolta lenses lately but I am unsure what to get next. This looks nice though :)
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #1052 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 19:33:53 »
I've been looking at old Minolta lenses lately but I am unsure what to get next. This looks nice though :)

I did a ton of research on these lenses, if you have any questions, let me know ;d

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1053 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 06:54:01 »

I did a ton of research on these lenses, if you have any questions, let me know ;d
Thanks, I will.
What kind of body are you using them with btw?
Right now I have a Sony Nex-5 (first Gen) and I was thinking of buying a new camera next year. I am really tempted by the Sony a7 MK2 as it has IBIS that would be amazing with vintage lenses. The a6000 (or equivalent at that time) however has some great zoom lenses that would be great for my sort of travel shooting.

I guess we will have to wait and see what sort of prices Tokyo has to offer when I get there. 
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 December 2014, 06:55:43 by JaccoW »
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #1054 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 08:39:11 »

Thanks, I will.
Right now I have a Sony Nex-5 (first Gen) and I was thinking of buying a new camera next year. I am really tempted by the Sony a7 MK2 as it has IBIS that would be amazing with vintage lenses. The a6000 (or equivalent at that time) however has some great zoom lenses that would be great for my sort of travel shooting.

I guess we will have to wait and see what sort of prices Tokyo has to offer when I get there. 

I'm using the A6000

it looks ridiculous with the 50mm macro and the 3x extension tube, but also kinda cool. TJ and demik also have the a6k and like it. I don't have any complaints and if I did upgrade it more than likely be another mirrorless like the A7 mkII

Offline Battou62

« Reply #1055 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 09:35:29 »
I got a D3300 about a month ago. I am still a photography noob and have not figured out how to take good pictures in manual and such.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #1056 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 10:36:09 »
I got a D3300 about a month ago. I am still a photography noob and have not figured out how to take good pictures in manual and such.

Show Image

http://digital-photography-school.com/

Pretty decent site to learn what settings do what.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1057 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 10:36:15 »

Thanks, I will.

I'm using the A6000
Show Image

it looks ridiculous with the 50mm macro and the 3x extension tube, but also kinda cool. TJ and demik also have the a6k and like it. I don't have any complaints and if I did upgrade it more than likely be another mirrorless like the A7 mkII
Meh, tiny lens. I have a 200mm F4 M42 lens lying around. :P

This is just the 135mm F2.8

But thanks for the feedback. I've read the same thing. I would probably pair it with the Sony G 18-105 for travel and video and have a blast.
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 December 2014, 10:38:21 by JaccoW »
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1058 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 10:52:12 »
My friend is loaning me his 28-80mm F3.8 "one touch" macro lens as well as a 3x extension tube. The one touch zooms by pulling in or out and focuses by rotating. It also has a weird "macro" button that allow you to rotate to pick the zoom ratio between 1:4 and 1:8.

Show Image

Love the old manual focus glass...  :)

Almost all of my Pentax glass is super old stuff, but it is still awesome.  All (almost) of my Nikon glass is new and fancier, but for some reason I really love my old **** kicker Pentax K10D and all my manual focus lenses.  I end up using it for almost all my hobby shoots and I really only use the Nikon for family pics and real product shots.  Something about the K10D which just fits me.  Its not glam or anything, its just a workhorse...

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #1059 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 14:09:58 »

Thanks, I will.

I'm using the A6000
Show Image

Meh, tiny lens. I have a 200mm F4 M42 lens lying around. :P
Show Image

This is just the 135mm F2.8

But thanks for the feedback. I've read the same thing. I would probably pair it with the Sony G 18-105 for travel and video and have a blast.

Lets get weird!

Show Image

Love the old manual focus glass...  :)

Almost all of my Pentax glass is super old stuff, but it is still awesome.  All (almost) of my Nikon glass is new and fancier, but for some reason I really love my old **** kicker Pentax K10D and all my manual focus lenses.  I end up using it for almost all my hobby shoots and I really only use the Nikon for family pics and real product shots.  Something about the K10D which just fits me.  Its not glam or anything, its just a workhorse...

I'm really liking this old glass. Super cheap, decently sharp and it makes me feel more involved in the photo process

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1060 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 17:30:02 »
Show Image

Lets get weird!
It's on *****!
I'm really liking this old glass. Super cheap, decently sharp and it makes me feel more involved in the photo process
It does, though finding the shorter focal lengths that are more useful has gotten a lot more expensive. And for some of the glass I have here I never bothered to find the proper adapters...

For example I have this Pentacon 30mm F3.5 lens with 10 aperture blades but it is in Exakta mount. Should buy an adapter for that one.

Industar-69 28 mm f/ 2.8 (super thin Russian pancake lens. Fun bokeh)
Soligor Wide-Auto 28 mm f/2.8 (No idea what mount it is. Looks like some sort of screw mount)
MC Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 50 mm f/ 1.8 (Love this lens)
Minolta MC Tele Rokkor-PF 135 mm f/ 2.8 (Ridiculously sharp tele lens)
Pentacon 200 mm f/4 (It's a beast (sic) but it has serious fungus problems)

« Last Edit: Thu, 11 December 2014, 17:44:41 by JaccoW »
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #1061 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 18:19:21 »
Show Image

Lets get weird!
It's on *****!
Show Image
It does, though finding the shorter focal lengths that are more useful has gotten a lot more expensive. And for some of the glass I have here I never bothered to find the proper adapters...

For example I have this Pentacon 30mm F3.5 lens with 10 aperture blades but it is in Exakta mount. Should buy an adapter for that one.

Industar-69 28 mm f/ 2.8 (super thin Russian pancake lens. Fun bokeh)
Soligor Wide-Auto 28 mm f/2.8 (No idea what mount it is. Looks like some sort of screw mount)
MC Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 50 mm f/ 1.8 (Love this lens)
Minolta MC Tele Rokkor-PF 135 mm f/ 2.8 (Ridiculously sharp tele lens)
Pentacon 200 mm f/4 (It's a beast (sic) but it has serious fungus problems)

That's all I got man! The 50mm F3.5 macro lens I have now has a really good minimum focus distance and decently cheap. The 28-80mm in the other photo is one I'm borrowing from my friend, so far, I'm not liking it.

the 135mm minolta is pretty decent, but I've heard even better things about the F2 version due to the number/position of the lens elements.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1062 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 17:57:17 »

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1063 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 17:59:46 »
Show Image
Crystal Sunset by Lastpilot_GH, on Flickr

This looks like something Indiana Jones would go on a crusade to uncover,

Awesome shot!
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #1064 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 18:52:00 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1065 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 19:22:16 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #1066 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 19:54:27 »
Show Image
stunning. Where did you get those frosted keypcaps?
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1067 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 22:17:39 »
:] Thank you all!

White POM keycaps are from Feng. Not sure if he has more to sell yet? But I think he will get them in soon.

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #1068 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 23:58:05 »

Offline Buckling

• Poker 2 Clears / Leopold 21Key Blues
« Reply #1069 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 00:25:45 »
Show Image

My god that is beautiful please may we have more pictures?

Offline tbc

« Reply #1070 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 00:46:07 »
dear gawd...give us a warning before showing us so much awesome.  we are mere mortals :(
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #1071 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 01:21:22 »

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #1072 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 01:26:02 »
Show Image

This looks like something Indiana Jones would go on a crusade to uncover,

Awesome shot!

Show Image
sweet jesus

Show Image
That is amazeballs.

Show Image
stunning. Where did you get those frosted keypcaps?

Show Image

MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!

Show Image

My god that is beautiful please may we have more pictures?

dear gawd...give us a warning before showing us so much awesome.  we are mere mortals :(

Show Image

AMAZING !!!

Yeah, all this! 

This board looks like it should be in a lighted shadow box on the wall.  Awesome!
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1073 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 12:13:43 »
Thank you everyone! I'd hate to disappoint y'all so I spent a few hours this morning taking pictures. <3

Still taking some, trying to get a good "full on" picture is a little hard. I only have one lens and it's old with some dust in it, so I can only use low F-numbers, aka razor thin DOF.

One shot and I'm GON by Lastpilot_GH, on Flickr
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 December 2014, 12:53:18 by Lastpilot »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #1074 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 14:03:27 »
Thank you everyone! I'd hate to disappoint y'all so I spent a few hours this morning taking pictures. <3

Still taking some, trying to get a good "full on" picture is a little hard. I only have one lens and it's old with some dust in it, so I can only use low F-numbers, aka razor thin DOF.

Show Image

daaaaaaammmmmnnnnn I love it!!! awesome board bro

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1075 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 15:19:18 »

Show Image

It's not often that someone makes a board that creates such excitement across the forum!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1076 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 18:52:52 »

006 by hwood34, on Flickr

022 by hwood34, on Flickr

042 by hwood34, on Flickr

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #1077 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 20:55:58 »

Show Image

It's not often that someone makes a board that creates such excitement across the forum!

There have only been two keyboards out there that I have looked at and wanted more than any other.....this is one of them.

Well done!

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1078 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 20:58:10 »

Show Image

There have only been two keyboards out there that I have looked at and wanted more than any other.....this is one of them.

Well done!

What's the other?
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #1079 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 21:15:44 »

Show Image

Well done!

One that Bro Caps posted a while back.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=43865.msg1383604#msg1383604

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1080 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 21:21:09 »

Show Image

Well done!

Damn, that's gorgeous!
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1081 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 21:56:01 »

Show Image

Well done!

Damn, that's gorgeous!
Only keyboard I have ever bookmarked ;_;

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1082 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 18:26:42 »

Omnikey plate 2 by hwood34, on Flickr

Omnikey plate 4 by hwood34, on Flickr

It was impossible to correctly capture the color: pretty black with a tiny tint of red. The second pic just shows that it's there, but in real life it's not that present. It was 2 coats of black + 1 red + 1 light black coat + 2 coats enamel

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1083 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 20:37:57 »
Show Image

Show Image

It was impossible to correctly capture the color: pretty black with a tiny tint of red. The second pic just shows that it's there, but in real life it's not that present. It was 2 coats of black + 1 red + 1 light black coat + 2 coats enamel

You're going HAM on that omnikey. I like it.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1084 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 20:42:01 »
Show Image

Show Image

I know, I love this thing even if I've only typed on it once. Bout to add some ghetto orange alps with some weirdly tall clone alps stems

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1085 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 20:54:12 »
Show Image

Show Image

I know, I love this thing even if I've only typed on it once. Bout to add some ghetto orange alps with some weirdly tall clone alps stems

You better dye the keycaps some shade of red as well, to complete the look.

And then bring it to keycon east, whenever it ends up happening.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1086 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 21:00:16 »
Show Image

Show Image

Will have to try. Just afraid of how it will look on the already grey mods. But it should also look nice with the red cyrillic

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1087 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 21:04:56 »
Show Image

Show Image

Will have to try. Just afraid of how it will look on the already grey mods. But it should also look nice with the red cyrillic

Oh, I forgot about the Cyrillic. Post some pics of the whole board before you dye it (if you dye it). You might be able to escape by just painting the case with some red accents. We'll have to see.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1088 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 21:17:56 »
Show Image

Show Image

Oh, I forgot about the Cyrillic. Post some pics of the whole board before you dye it (if you dye it). You might be able to escape by just painting the case with some red accents. We'll have to see.
Once I get some lube mang. I'm not going to let this incredibly lengthy switch disassembly go to waste

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1089 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 12:29:24 »

Show Image

I can't even... sigh.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #1090 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 15:56:33 »

A quick shot with the 50mm F1.4 lens I got in today!

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #1091 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 16:59:34 »
Show Image

I don't know how you envisioned this board before building it, but I feel like it must have come out even better then you thought.  Because that thing is gorgeous.  :thumb:

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #1092 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 19:48:11 »
some oldies i like

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1093 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 22:46:35 »

Offline tbc

« Reply #1094 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 01:05:51 »
old school and too cool for school!

84299-0
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Zeroblade

• Twitter
« Reply #1095 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 03:44:42 »

Dolch so goooooooooood.

Offline girldc

• Don't know about me? I am that girldc!
« Reply #1096 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 06:49:14 »
old school and too cool for school!

(Attachment Link)

they are on the air!
wanna have it?
can make it!

girldc

www.girldc.com

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #1097 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 07:40:55 »
Show Image

Dolch so goooooooooood.

Yess!
Looks so matched with your FILCO
Nice touch with the orange LED :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1098 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 18:33:53 »
Show Image

Dolch so goooooooooood.

Looks good on the black case!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1099 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 12:21:42 »

Unitek by hwood34, on Flickr