Author Topic: [GB] GSKT-00 (Shipping almost finished, 80% done)  (Read 944718 times)

Offline Remsky

• Lubed switch count > Puddsy post count
Re: [GB] GSKT-00 (Currently packing)
« Reply #1400 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 21:19:18 »
Prolly ****ed up somewhere and now the pcbs don't fit the cases or some ****. He did send the factory the wrong files
It sounds like he sent the files from the OG private run back in 2018 which also did not have bumpon cutouts. He did amend the files later but the wrong files were the old ones from what I can tell, and no they didn't have any other issues besides that.
TGR Jane v2 - GSKT00(coming) - TGR Jane CE V2 - TGR Poly alice - LZ Physix - Matrix 8XV 2.0 - RS - LZ FE - Dalco 959 Mini GT edition (coming) - Mc65 - Hiney TKL one - HHKB Pro 1 - 25th anniversary edition HHKB pro Hybrid - 30th anniversary Filco 2S keyboard

Offline Tekniqs

« Reply #1401 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 21:24:42 »
Prolly ****ed up somewhere and now the pcbs don't fit the cases or some ****. He did send the factory the wrong files
It sounds like he sent the files from the OG private run back in 2018 which also did not have bumpon cutouts. He did amend the files later but the wrong files were the old ones from what I can tell, and no they didn't have any other issues besides that.

hopefully that is the case and there's nothing that has gone catastrophically wrong with the cases/pcb/etc.

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #1402 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 21:29:07 »
Yeah. Even if it's the old files I think I'd be happy. And I highly doubt Weaston will run any of the other gskt boards. Seems to be on the way out of hobby anyway.

Offline catamscott

« Reply #1403 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 00:13:01 »

hopefully that is the case and there's nothing that has gone catastrophically wrong with the cases/pcb/etc.

either way, even if something did happen that made the gb unfulfillable i think we'd all rather be told upfront than be strung along while slowly losing more and more hope. if, for example, tesletron had been quickly upfront about the issues with the lumina gb and admitted it was not going to be fulfilled i think many people would hold a somewhat less negative opinion of him and that gb. also see jaxx and the rukia r2 gb.

Offline Tekniqs

« Reply #1404 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 00:39:46 »

either way, even if something did happen that made the gb unfulfillable i think we'd all rather be told upfront than be strung along while slowly losing more and more hope. if, for example, tesletron had been quickly upfront about the issues with the lumina gb and admitted it was not going to be fulfilled i think many people would hold a somewhat less negative opinion of him and that gb. also see jaxx and the rukia r2 gb.

I agree dude. Weaston should just say so if something went wrong. I can't see these delays as just him being lazy as **** so I've been thinking something's up with the boards or pcbs.

Offline vegs

« Reply #1405 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 01:43:09 »
I wrote to weaston yesterday regarding pictures and address changes and he responded that he will update the thread shortly
Did weaston ever show you any pictures of the cases/plates/pcbs so we know they actually exist?
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #1406 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 02:46:33 »
I'm sure I'll enjoy this keyboard if and when it eventually delivers but man does waiting for it kind of suck

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1407 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 05:15:32 »
I wrote to weaston yesterday regarding pictures and address changes and he responded that he will update the thread shortly
Did weaston ever show you any pictures of the cases/plates/pcbs so we know they actually exist?

The fact we haven’t seen the boards just foam boxes after all this time is getting concerning

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #1408 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 06:06:28 »

The fact we haven’t seen the boards just foam boxes after all this time is getting concerning

If you look at the photo you can count the parts and I think it comes out to just under 300 units or so, and I can see all the group buy colours in those boxes, including red, which I think hasn't been done in the private rounds, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline zian_

« Reply #1409 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 06:53:15 »

If they were actually being packed one would assume that some people would have gotten shipping notifications. Even if there wasn’t actual movement on the tracking. How else would you keep track of what box belongs to whoever.

There’s also no proof of anything, really. Some foam crates and a few PCBs. I doubt anything has even been cera’d if they do exist.

Something isn’t right here and we’re all obviously being left in the dark. I’m contemplating contacting my credit card company to try to recover the funds if it’s not already too late.

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #1410 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 07:28:39 »
I mean in the photo you can def see more than just foam. Now maybe he went through and painted a bunch of cardboard the GB colors. Seems pretty excessive tho. More likely cases are there, something just went wrong in manu.

Honesty if he released the designs I'd gladly take the cases, and then order the PCB, o-ring, etc myself and just take the smaller loss.

Offline toniwonkanobi

« Reply #1411 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 07:30:12 »
I mean in the photo you can def see more than just foam. Now maybe he went through and painted a bunch of cardboard the GB colors. Seems pretty excessive tho. More likely cases are there, something just went wrong in manu.

Honesty if he released the designs I'd gladly take the cases, and then order the PCB, o-ring, etc myself and just take the smaller loss.

From where would you source the PCB?

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #1412 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 07:48:51 »

I mean with the designs hopefully there wouldn't be too much a component shuffle to get it done at jlcpcb or pcway.

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1413 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 07:51:33 »

I mean with the designs hopefully there wouldn't be too much a component shuffle to get it done at jlcpcb or pcway.
Depends on what condition the cases in all that foam are really in though

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #1414 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 07:56:55 »

Depends on what condition the cases in all that foam are really in though
I mean true. But at this point, he's not paying to get them all redone. So if the option is Dremel it to fit, or just get nothing at all, I'll take the first.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #1415 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 08:18:39 »
I have not gotten any external info, so no. Wrote to weaston again today and he promised an update today, however we will see what it results in.
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline zian_

« Reply #1416 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 08:48:59 »

Eh, I want what I paid for two years ago. The whole GB thing is getting really old. It was more understandable years ago, but some of these vendors are big now and generate a bunch of profit. If you can't handle a buy, run it through a vendor.

Drop is also opening themselves up to liability now that they own GH. It's not a good look when you let users on a site you own get scammed out of money. It's getting to the point where this sh*t needs to be more structured than just "pay me now and cross your fingers you get what you paid for".

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #1417 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 10:21:21 »

Eh, I want what I paid for two years ago. The whole GB thing is getting really old. It was more understandable years ago, but some of these vendors are big now and generate a bunch of profit. If you can't handle a buy, run it through a vendor.

Drop is also opening themselves up to liability now that they own GH. It's not a good look when you let users on a site you own get scammed out of money. It's getting to the point where this sh*t needs to be more structured than just "pay me now and cross your fingers you get what you paid for".

A couple things here...

Your CC company isn't going to do jack for you. It's been 2 years, even the longest protection offered by CC companies expired a year ago. Threatening to go to your CC to get a refund isn't much of a threat to anyone, and I'm sure Weaston knows that.

Second off, no...Drop has zero liability on this. It's like trying to sue a gun store for selling someone a gun they used to kill someone. That's not how business works. You may as well say Google is liable, too, since the form for the GB was done through a Google form.

I understand you're frustrated. Everyone in this GB should be. Weaston should definitely never be allowed to offer anything for sale here again (and I certainly hope he doesn't try to). I also hope people look at this GB next time they consider buying anything from a Google form, too.

Offline Arithmetics

« Reply #1418 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 10:25:18 »

A couple things here...

Your CC company isn't going to do jack for you. It's been 2 years, even the longest protection offered by CC companies expired a year ago. Threatening to go to your CC to get a refund isn't much of a threat to anyone, and I'm sure Weaston knows that.

Second off, no...Drop has zero liability on this. It's like trying to sue a gun store for selling someone a gun they used to kill someone. That's not how business works. You may as well say Google is liable, too, since the form for the GB was done through a Google form.

I understand you're frustrated. Everyone in this GB should be. Weaston should definitely never be allowed to offer anything for sale here again (and I certainly hope he doesn't try to). I also hope people look at this GB next time they consider buying anything from a Google form, too.

this is not true. many are having success getting $ back from Rukia R2 even with the huge time lag. Give it a try ASAP you may be surprised.

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #1419 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 10:30:07 »

this is not true. many are having success getting $ back from Rukia R2 even with the huge time lag. Give it a try ASAP you may be surprised.

There is 1 message from 1 person that said they opened a dispute there. On top of that, they didn't actually say they got their money back. They just claimed they opened a dispute that their CC company accepted.

Offline joshuarubin

« Reply #1420 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 10:38:05 »
You can always dispute a charge. I’ve done so successfully well over a year after a purchase. We can also try taking things up with Shopify since he used them to collect payment. Not sure what they can do at this point, but they presumably have some financial info. There’s still the legal route too, which I’ve started looking into.

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #1421 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 10:45:09 »
You can always dispute a charge. I’ve done so successfully well over a year after a purchase. We can also try taking things up with Shopify since he used them to collect payment. Not sure what they can do at this point, but they presumably have some financial info. There’s still the legal route too, which I’ve started looking into.

Shopify is heavily favored to businesses, not consumers. All Shopify will do is tell you to go through your CC to dispute the charge and will do nothing more than that to help you. There's lots of posts all over the internet that backs this up. Shopify doesn't even provide information about consumer protections. All of their info is concerning protecting a business.

If your CC company lets you dispute the charge, at this point you should be disputing the charge. Weaston is so disorganized, he probably won't even notice and you'll probably get your money back and your board (if they do actually ever ship).
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 November 2021, 10:47:11 by clik_clak »

Offline joshuarubin

« Reply #1422 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 10:50:46 »
Shopify is heavily favored to businesses, not consumers.

You clearly haven’t run a Shopify site :D :p

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #1423 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 10:55:25 »
Shopify is heavily favored to businesses, not consumers.

You clearly haven’t run a Shopify site :D :p

Shopify offering methods for business owners to refund money is not consumer protections...Again, those are there to PROTECT A SELLER, not a consumer.

Offline joshuarubin

« Reply #1424 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 11:00:23 »
Dude, just a bit of levity. Shopify isn’t on the side of consumers or businesses. They are on their own side. If you’ve ever worked with them as a business you’d know that they don’t exactly bend over backwards to help when there are issues with consumers either. That’s all I was trying to say.

Offline weaston

« Reply #1425 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 11:01:39 »
Hello all, Happy Holidays!

I am still in the process of getting everything packed up.  I do have some backlogged address changes to get through that I am waiting to fully respond to until such time shipping is fully underway as there have been many more change requests for the same orders and I'd like to batch them all together.

Again I just wanted to say thank you for your patience or at least for waiting while things have gone so slowly on my end.  This whole GB has been botched as far as the wait times and I know and I take full responsibility and I understand how it feels to wait to long as I've done it myself.  I can only say that they are being packed up in any free time that I have whatsoever and I am wanting to get this off my plate just as much as you want to receive your boards.  I wanted to do something to make it up in some way like some extras for everyone or stickers or something but I think you would all rather get your boards and be done so all I can do at this point is put care and time into the packing and shipping so that you all can have what you paid for. 

The final news for probably the year is that I'll be packing everything up and hoping to finish and begin shipping by the early part of 2022.  I also don't feel comfortable shipping boards during the holiday season as so many packages get lost and that has happened a lot to me, and I would rather not risk people not getting them so it will certainly be in the new year.

Thank you again for the patience and again I am sorry for the wait and it is my fault for not having things organized better and thinking I could do a GB of this magnitude by myself.  Turns out I was unable to keep any semblance of decent timing and for that I really am sorry.

Here are some pictures of the gaskets all individually packed and some boards and pcbs.

DK Saver | Kingsaver | OTD 360 Corsa | OTD 456GT | OTD Cheat | KMAC 1.3 | KMAC 1.2 | KMAC Happy | KMAC Pad | KMAC Mini (Revo) | Singa | HHKB Pro 1 | GSKT-00 | IBM 5251 | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model M | Dolch PAC | Kinesis Advantage

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #1426 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 11:02:17 »
Dude, just a bit of levity. Shopify isn’t on the side of consumers or businesses. They are on their own side. If you’ve ever worked with them as a business you’d know that they don’t exactly bend over backwards to help when there are issues with consumers either. That’s all I was trying to say.

So you were doing nothing to help anyone out...

Got it.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #1427 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 11:04:45 »
Pog

Excited to see these in the new year

Thanks for the update

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #1428 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 11:05:16 »

I am still in the process of getting everything packed up.  I do have some backlogged address changes to get through that I am waiting to fully respond to until such time shipping is fully underway as there have been many more change requests for the same orders and I'd like to batch them all together.

Again I just wanted to say thank you for your patience or at least for waiting while things have gone so slowly on my end.  This whole GB has been botched as far as the wait times and I know and I take full responsibility and I understand how it feels to wait to long as I've done it myself.  I can only say that they are being packed up in any free time that I have whatsoever and I am wanting to get this off my plate just as much as you want to receive your boards.  I wanted to do something to make it up in some way like some extras for everyone or stickers or something but I think you would all rather get your boards and be done so all I can do at this point is put care and time into the packing and shipping so that you all can have what you paid for. 

The final news for probably the year is that I'll be packing everything up and hoping to finish and begin shipping by the early part of 2022.  I also don't feel comfortable shipping boards during the holiday season as so many packages get lost and that has happened a lot to me, and I would rather not risk people not getting them so it will certainly be in the new year.

Thank you again for the patience and again I am sorry for the wait and it is my fault for not having things organized better and thinking I could do a GB of this magnitude by myself.  Turns out I was unable to keep any semblance of decent timing and for that I really am sorry.

Here are some pictures of the gaskets all individually packed and some boards and pcbs.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thank you  :thumb:
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #1429 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 11:13:48 »
Thanks for the update.

Hate to be that guy but uhhh, cerakote? Has it been done? last time you have mentioned it you said "I'll get it done next month" or something along the lines. I hope it's done and it will be shipped with all the others early next year.

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #1430 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 11:21:53 »
Still super surprised. And i'm fine with you taking the holidays to pack so that everything is ready to ship in the new year. Just glad to see pics of it all.

Offline gfreeman11898

« Reply #1431 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 11:30:09 »
Good call on shipping after the holidays, thank you for the update.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #1432 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 11:47:07 »
nice

Offline Remsky

• Lubed switch count > Puddsy post count
« Reply #1433 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 11:58:16 »

If you look at the photo you can count the parts and I think it comes out to just under 300 units or so, and I can see all the group buy colours in those boxes, including red, which I think hasn't been done in the private rounds, but correct me if I'm wrong.
There were 3 reds in the private run, look at my pfp.
TGR Jane v2 - GSKT00(coming) - TGR Jane CE V2 - TGR Poly alice - LZ Physix - Matrix 8XV 2.0 - RS - LZ FE - Dalco 959 Mini GT edition (coming) - Mc65 - Hiney TKL one - HHKB Pro 1 - 25th anniversary edition HHKB pro Hybrid - 30th anniversary Filco 2S keyboard

Offline zekth

« Reply #1434 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 12:03:49 »
Am i the only one triggered by the curtain not moving for 1 year?

15 Dec 2020: https://i.imgur.com/yTECm4e.jpg
Today: https://i.imgur.com/yVtaZKm.jpg

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #1435 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 12:07:41 »

There were 3 reds in the private run, look at my pfp.

I stand corrected then. Haven't seen one before!

Offline rikercd

« Reply #1436 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 12:13:44 »
Hey Weaston, in your original update with the picture of the stack of boards, there were some plants being started on your desk. Can we have an update on those plants? What kind of plants are they? Are they doing well now?

Offline kriegar

« Reply #1437 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 12:19:55 »
Hey Weaston, in your original update with the picture of the stack of boards, there were some plants being started on your desk. Can we have an update on those plants? What kind of plants are they? Are they doing well now?

I'm not in this buy so I wasn't interested until now, but I'm currently very invested in this plot line. Can we see these plant babies thriving?

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #1438 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 12:23:08 »

A couple things here...

I discovered a fraudulent transaction over 2 years ago and my credit card company reversed it. So, it definitely has happened before.

Offline Wongstongs

« Reply #1439 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 12:52:22 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

So if I'm reading this correctly, all you have done since April is put some gaskets in baggies?

Offline mta

« Reply #1440 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 14:16:02 »
Thanks for the response Weaston, but I don't think this really addresses the main concerns.

-You mentioned that you were still in the process of packing, but it doesn't look like anything's actually been packed yet? (You were gathering packing materials 3 months ago in August). It doesn't look like anything has been done with the cases for nearly a year - they haven't even been taken out of the foam yet, let alone QC'd, nevermind the time/effort needed to organize it all, pack, box, label, ship, etc.

-We still don't know the status of the cerakotes even though you've been asked about them many times. You mentioned back in April that these would "100% be getting cerakoted by next month" - were they? How did they turn out? Were there any issues there?

-Have any of the received PCBs from the main order been QC'd/tested?

-You're saying there is still a backlog of address changes that still have to be processed, and the only significant change in this GB between April 2021 (when you had the cases/plates/PCBs in-hand) and today is a box of gaskets. What makes this particular point in time much different from 6+ months ago? Whatever caused these delays in the first place over a stretch of non-holiday months, are they still going to be an issue during an even busier holiday season?

I know you want to make progress on this and start shipping soon, but you've also said this many times in the past. I'm sure you're well-intentioned here but my concern is that we fast forward to early 2022 and find that nothing's changed.

Do you have a plan for handling a set number of units per day or anything similar to that -- anything that helps break down this task into smaller/more manageable chunks?

This was a very complicated and ambitious GB from the beginning, but I think we need more transparency here so we can better manage expectations. Otherwise it's just a rinse-and-repeat of missed deadlines, months of uncertainty, more delays, unclear updates, frustrated customers, dread and headache on your part, etc.
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 November 2021, 20:30:01 by mta »

Offline cdhoffmann

« Reply #1441 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 14:36:33 »
Well. At least we know the boards and gaskets exist now. That’s all we know now. Oh, and we also know barely any progress has been made on the packing /QC based on the pictures. Nice. 2022 is a pipe dream at this rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline hayt

• * Maker
« Reply #1442 on: Wed, 01 December 2021, 06:15:30 »
Am i the only one triggered by the curtain not moving for 1 year?

15 Dec 2020: https://i.imgur.com/yTECm4e.jpg
Today: https://i.imgur.com/yVtaZKm.jpg

Bruh lmfao

Offline jpg2401

« Reply #1443 on: Wed, 01 December 2021, 09:47:43 »
Thanks for the update! 2021 shall be a more fitting time to enjoy it anyway ;)
Sad
Savage 65 | GSKT-00 || Valhalla | X60 V2

Offline L8T

« Reply #1444 on: Wed, 01 December 2021, 16:44:35 »
I'm very unsatisfied with the response from Weaston. We got sorries, thankyous, pictures, vague shipping date, but nothing about the reason this is getting delayed so much. WHY has it taken him so long to package and ship? WHY does he ghost us, even when contacted through moderator? Is it that hard to be transparent? Is it that hard to pin your own GB thread on your browser and check it once a week? If he even read the comment section here he would've known what people want from him, instead he ignores everything and gives the classic "im sorry for everything, thank you for being patient" bull****. How are we supposed to trust his word about shipping early 2022 when he cant even tell WHY this got delayed? In the picture it is clear that everything is still in foam and nothing has been packed, but he says he will ship early 2022. If he can pack everything in the upcoming months, why didn't he do so already when he had a whole year? Even if he packed and shipped one keyboard per day he would've shipped to at least domestic purchases, we paid 25 dollars for shipping and usps charges 20 dollars for large flat rate, so its not like he is getting a deal for bulk shipping though I could be wrong about this.

Now I'm sure people will reply to me saying it is useless to know, so to those people, will you just take his word and be fine with his empty sorries as he keeps delaying this **** hoping you will eventually get your keyboard? How do you guys trust anything Weaston says if he has never made an attempt to build trust in the first place?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #1445 on: Wed, 01 December 2021, 17:29:42 »
I'm very unsatisfied with the response from Weaston. We got sorries, thankyous, pictures, vague shipping date, but nothing about the reason this is getting delayed so much. WHY has it taken him so long to package and ship? WHY does he ghost us, even when contacted through moderator? Is it that hard to be transparent? Is it that hard to pin your own GB thread on your browser and check it once a week? If he even read the comment section here he would've known what people want from him, instead he ignores everything and gives the classic "im sorry for everything, thank you for being patient" bull****. How are we supposed to trust his word about shipping early 2022 when he cant even tell WHY this got delayed? In the picture it is clear that everything is still in foam and nothing has been packed, but he says he will ship early 2022. If he can pack everything in the upcoming months, why didn't he do so already when he had a whole year? Even if he packed and shipped one keyboard per day he would've shipped to at least domestic purchases, we paid 25 dollars for shipping and usps charges 20 dollars for large flat rate, so its not like he is getting a deal for bulk shipping though I could be wrong about this.

Now I'm sure people will reply to me saying it is useless to know, so to those people, will you just take his word and be fine with his empty sorries as he keeps delaying this **** hoping you will eventually get your keyboard? How do you guys trust anything Weaston says if he has never made an attempt to build trust in the first place?

Tbh, it sucks to know that things are delayed, but what is there to do?

- Chargeback? Nah, I still want the keyboard.

- Complain? Clearly we've been doing a heckuva lot of that and not getting a specific response to those questions

- Legal recourse? Lol yeah right, who's gonna pay for it?

At this point, it's either you try your best to get your money back if you're not satisfied with the wait, or suck it up, demanding for answers doesn't seem to be getting anywhere.

At the point where you realize you're done with waiting (or believing in words), that's when you should turn to getting yourself a refund and leaving this experience behind.

TBH it's understandable people still have very valid concerns, but I think there isn't much to do for someone who wants their board, other than to just wait and prod for updates in reasonable intervals, which is what a lot of us are trying to do here.

Offline gridds

« Reply #1446 on: Wed, 01 December 2021, 22:18:49 »
If you feel like you have been scammed, you might as well file an IC3: https://www.ic3.gov/

Offline Ahngel

« Reply #1447 on: Thu, 02 December 2021, 22:13:23 »
If its gonna take another 3 months the least you can do is order stickers or bumpons. Better than sitting on your hands in my book

Offline Quriosity

« Reply #1448 on: Mon, 06 December 2021, 01:21:50 »
Thanks for the update and I appreciate the pictures :thumb:

Offline jpg2401

« Reply #1449 on: Sat, 01 January 2022, 13:22:57 »
Hey Weaston, I know you initially said you wouldn't release plate files. Is there any way that could change? I only bought one plate and am regretting that now. Thanks
Savage 65 | GSKT-00 || Valhalla | X60 V2