Author Topic: [GB] GSKT-00 (Shipping almost finished, 80% done)  (Read 944750 times)

Offline weaston

Re: [GB] GSKT-00 (Finishing packing, shipping starting)
« Reply #1600 on: Mon, 14 February 2022, 14:47:13 »
Update

Another 20 or so went out on saturday, I apologize I didn't have time to update tracking till today, it looks like there are still a few out for delivery.  By the end of this week we should have about 100 orders out if not more.  Currently shipping CONUS (with a few international here and there but very few rn), but International will start going out majorly probably next week or the week after.
DK Saver | Kingsaver | OTD 360 Corsa | OTD 456GT | OTD Cheat | KMAC 1.3 | KMAC 1.2 | KMAC Happy | KMAC Pad | KMAC Mini (Revo) | Singa | HHKB Pro 1 | GSKT-00 | IBM 5251 | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model M | Dolch PAC | Kinesis Advantage

Offline weaston

« Reply #1601 on: Mon, 14 February 2022, 14:50:11 »
Just got my board out of the blue today, never got my tracking number.

Wiped down the bottom of my board and the ano is quite uneven

Also, my screws don't fit. I tired pushing on them with a screwdriver and they won't budge. What are the screw specs?

I checked the ano and screw fitment personally on each board, but it seems like the screws I got this time have more variance in the head size (even though they're not supposed to), so I will send you some extras this week which should hopefully be better.

As for the ano did you wipe with a cotton cloth?  I didn't see any streaky ano on the outside of black units myself, maybe it was from the bags/bubble wrap?
DK Saver | Kingsaver | OTD 360 Corsa | OTD 456GT | OTD Cheat | KMAC 1.3 | KMAC 1.2 | KMAC Happy | KMAC Pad | KMAC Mini (Revo) | Singa | HHKB Pro 1 | GSKT-00 | IBM 5251 | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model M | Dolch PAC | Kinesis Advantage

Offline wencan008

« Reply #1602 on: Mon, 14 February 2022, 15:15:25 »

I checked the ano and screw fitment personally on each board, but it seems like the screws I got this time have more variance in the head size (even though they're not supposed to), so I will send you some extras this week which should hopefully be better.

As for the ano did you wipe with a cotton cloth?  I didn't see any streaky ano on the outside of black units myself, maybe it was from the bags/bubble wrap?

Should I send an email with my order number or something for the screws?

I wiped with a microfiber cloth, also tried a bit of IPA. I'll try a cotton cloth and see if that helps. Not the most worried about this though since the top and sides look alright

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #1603 on: Sun, 20 February 2022, 07:14:17 »
Any updates on further shipping batches? I know there were 200+ orders, so I understand it might take time, but it might not need to take that MUCH time.

I was still a bit confused by the mention of manual updates of tracking, so I asked someone who already received their package. The label was hand-written and walked up to the PO counter and manually labeled by the PO employee.

Unless I'm mistaken, all of us paid through Shopify, and even if their prices aren't the BEST in the world of discounted postage, they are far below the retail USPS location's postage costs. Further, something like Pirateship, which I mentioned earlier in this thread, has exceptional rates, and when you generate (read: pay for) a label, Pirateship updates Shopify, which in turn notifies the customer that their package is on the way.

I'm not really trying to stir anything up but it's just wildly confusing to me why, for a group buy that Weaston really wants to be over with (understandably so), would he add to the time it takes for him to complete fulfillment (manual labeling and waiting in line at a PO) and incur further cost upon himself (retail USPS prices).

Offline Weiss

• Impulse buying at its finest
« Reply #1604 on: Wed, 23 February 2022, 12:47:43 »
snip

Hyperglide Browns or Pewters, huge fan of light tactiles on a soft/no plate.  :thumb:  That’s what I’ll be doing with my POM.

Did Pewters on a half POM plate per your recommendation, and it's a killer combination. Thanks for the look!  :thumb:

Hopefully everyone else gets their boards soon and without issue, despite all of the prior delays and issues the board is very enjoyable.

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #1605 on: Wed, 23 February 2022, 16:09:07 »
Hope to see international shipping notices soon. Still excited to build this

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Offline gfreeman11898

« Reply #1606 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 12:44:05 »
Any updates on shipping?

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #1607 on: Mon, 28 February 2022, 04:04:27 »
Don't lose momentum now.

Offline gordonderp

« Reply #1608 on: Mon, 28 February 2022, 04:23:38 »
I'm in Australia and got tracking a few days ago

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #1609 on: Mon, 28 February 2022, 04:41:02 »
Huh really?

Offline gordonderp

« Reply #1610 on: Mon, 28 February 2022, 04:59:24 »
Huh really?

Yessir

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #1611 on: Mon, 28 February 2022, 05:29:51 »
Huh really?

Yessir

Show Image

Damn that's crazy. Hope you enjoy the board

Offline nikkynak

« Reply #1612 on: Mon, 28 February 2022, 08:02:05 »
Same deal for me in Canada, got tracking yesterday.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #1613 on: Mon, 28 February 2022, 10:25:07 »
Was tracking updated through paypal?
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #1614 on: Mon, 28 February 2022, 13:07:32 »

Got my email from Gray Industries, but it was in my Promotions folder.

Offline wencan008

« Reply #1615 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 10:46:48 »

Other than my tracking email showing up after the board being delivered, the email was from Gray Industries (through shopify), just in my normal inbox and marked important

Offline catamscott

« Reply #1616 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 13:15:06 »

Other than my tracking email showing up after the board being delivered, the email was from Gray Industries (through shopify), just in my normal inbox and marked important

so the tracking info showed up when viewing the shopify order? i've had a decent amount of mail stolen recently so not getting tracking info in time is making me pretty nervous. also curious if anyone has gotten their cerakote unit so far?

Offline wencan008

« Reply #1617 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 13:59:01 »
so the tracking info showed up when viewing the shopify order? i've had a decent amount of mail stolen recently so not getting tracking info in time is making me pretty nervous. also curious if anyone has gotten their cerakote unit so far?

I never checked my shopify order so I don't know, I expected to get a shipping notification first. The board showed up at my door one morning, then I got an email saying that the board had shipped a few hours later, and then an email saying the board had delivered like an hour after that

Offline Aznguyen316

« Reply #1618 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 20:45:14 »
CONUS awaiting tracking. Where is origin shipment from?

Checking my shopify, no shipping updates yet.

*edit* Saw Weaston location is FL.. I'm also in FL, so assuming origin is in FL I'm hoping it gets shipped soon as transit shouldn't take long...
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 March 2022, 13:23:49 by Aznguyen316 »

Offline L8T

« Reply #1619 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 17:43:33 »
3 weeks since we last heard from Weaston, what happened brother? I'm seeing ppl say they got their keyboard before they received tracking info, so I'm kinda worried because I live in an apartment and the package will have to sit in the mail room. I dont want to get my keyboard yoinked after waiting for 2 years, I hope you send me the tracking information before shipping man!

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1620 on: Tue, 08 March 2022, 07:55:16 »
Could we get an update on how many of the orders are out and how many are remaining too?

Offline zekth

« Reply #1621 on: Wed, 09 March 2022, 16:15:53 »
Any news on new batches?

Offline datfroyodoe

« Reply #1622 on: Thu, 10 March 2022, 00:39:53 »
Could we get an update on how many of the orders are out and how many are remaining too?

even if it's just a spreadsheet with order numbers + shipped/not shipped would be nice at this point

Offline gordonderp

« Reply #1623 on: Thu, 10 March 2022, 14:27:48 »
Hey Weaston I emailed you regarding my order, it's pretty urgent.

Offline plinks

« Reply #1624 on: Fri, 11 March 2022, 08:46:30 »
^ I have also sent a message.

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #1625 on: Fri, 11 March 2022, 10:43:36 »
I'm starting to get a little concerned my order was sent to one of the two (LOL) old addresses I had provided to Weaston. He confirmed with me via email and my order confirmation page via his Shopify storefront shows my updated address. I have USPS Informed Delivery for my current address (highly recommended if you do not have it already) so I would see the shipment even if he didn't update Shopify.

However we know Weaston is not fulfilling through Shopify (handwritten labels, people getting tracking after they've received the board, etc) so there's reason to believe at least one package has been sent to the wrong address and may even continue to happen if he doesn't read this thread.

Any updates or clarification on this kind of thing would really help with alleviating these worries.

Offline weaston

« Reply #1626 on: Sat, 12 March 2022, 17:51:38 »
Replying to emails and messages today and tomorrow.

Another 16 made it out today, will be updating shipping in the morning.  All these were CONUS.

Have another 40-50 CONUS going out by the end of next week.  Will update shipping accordingly.

With regards to addresses, please reach out to me if you think something is wrong with yours, but as far as I am aware they have all been updated and confirmed.

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1627 on: Sun, 13 March 2022, 07:54:29 »
How many more orders total to go out?

Offline weaston

« Reply #1628 on: Sun, 13 March 2022, 09:46:31 »

About 100 left, a lot of which are International.  Almost all of the CONUS will be out by the end of this week.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #1629 on: Sun, 13 March 2022, 10:49:42 »
Thanks for the updates!  :thumb:
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #1630 on: Sun, 13 March 2022, 10:56:24 »
Ty for update. Hopefully I'll see my tracking update for international soon... maybe.. I hope.

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1631 on: Sun, 13 March 2022, 12:14:35 »

About 100 left, a lot of which are International.  Almost all of the CONUS will be out by the end of this week.

Thanks

Offline MrCoolPants

« Reply #1632 on: Mon, 14 March 2022, 17:35:02 »
Finally got my board. It's been a long time coming but there's light at the end of the tunnel boys and girls.

Offline L8T

« Reply #1633 on: Tue, 15 March 2022, 14:25:36 »
I wonder how cerakoting turned out. Any1 got their cerakoted board? Would love to know if it was done well.

Offline loopaddiction

« Reply #1634 on: Tue, 15 March 2022, 18:00:52 »
I wonder how cerakoting turned out. Any1 got their cerakoted board? Would love to know if it was done well.

Nope. Has there been a single mention of whether cerakote was even done yet? Got sick of asking and continually getting ignored. I guess for the few who selected cerakote...to our dismay, we just gotta wait it out even more. That light at the end of the tunnel kinda dim

Offline gordonderp

« Reply #1635 on: Tue, 15 March 2022, 19:23:37 »
Replying to emails and messages today and tomorrow.

Another 16 made it out today, will be updating shipping in the morning.  All these were CONUS.

Have another 40-50 CONUS going out by the end of next week.  Will update shipping accordingly.

With regards to addresses, please reach out to me if you think something is wrong with yours, but as far as I am aware they have all been updated and confirmed.

My email hasn't been replied to yet, it's urgent I don't want my package to be sent back to the US.

Offline gaynut

• garry
« Reply #1636 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 23:36:10 »
Just got my board earlier today, after getting a notification for tracking yesterday. Unfortunately, the screws seem very fragile and the threads on the end of one screw got damaged while screwing into the board, which has evidently never been assembled together so the screw holes were very tight and a lot of material came out when taking the screw back out. Emailed weaston about possible replacement screws, posting here for more visibility and wondering if anyone else has problems with screws.

Otherwise, some comments on my unit. The top piece is slightly larger than the bottom on every side, and considerably darker on mine. It's also fairly warped and shows a gap when I place it on the bottom piece without screws (it does close up when screwed up).

Offline toniwonkanobi

« Reply #1637 on: Thu, 17 March 2022, 08:02:28 »
Why do the mods keep splitting this topic? Dumb.

Offline mech0nly

« Reply #1638 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 00:01:56 »
Someone in the community who got their GSKT-00 reached out to me because they weren't sure how to program the board. I looked into it and generated the VIA compatible hex file (to flash using QMK Toolbox) and JSON file (the latter you import on the Design tab on the VIA software).

Steps:
- set your PCB to bootloader mode (hold ESC while plugging in; OR plug in normally, press physical RESET button in the back)
- on qmk toolbox, see that there is yellow text indicating the microcontroller unit (atmega32u4) has been detected, select and flash the hex file
- open VIA, go to the Design tab, import the json file
- go back to the Configure tab and check that it's identified (if it doesn't show up, try unplugging and replugging the PCB back in)
- set your layout(s), test it on Key Tester

I tested it on my first run PCB and it works and tested it on a spare as well. I had the person who reached out with their GB production run board flash successfully as well.

Hope this helps.

p.s. old private run PCBs enter bootloader mode using Bootmagic (hold SPACE and B while plugging in) as opposed to Bootmagic Lite (ESC while plugging in) on the new ones

you saved me from the big pita, thanks brother.
also don't forget to update the driver using zadig if the toolbox can't flash it ;)
356mini | 360C | G81-3000SAT | G81-3000SAU | G80-3000LPCXY-2 | G80-3485LWNUS-2

Offline ahpeace112

• Snayee
    • insta page
« Reply #1639 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 23:27:38 »
Hi, any plan to release the plate files? Would like to try other plate materials for this board, uhmwpe/pp etc. Thank you!
Current rotations:
| DK Saver SUS | OTD 356CL | OTD 356 CL DGE | OTD 356.2 | OTD 360C | OTD 456GT | TGR Jane V1 CE  | HK Unikorn Blue| Kyohaku | Khajit60 | Realforce 84U | HHKB Pro 1 | HHKB Pro 2 |

More
Have/Had:
| OTD 356 Mini V1 Black | OTD The Cheat | TGR Jane V2 Rose Gold | TGR Jane V2 Bluegrey | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR GAF 910 | TGE Jane V2 ME | LZ FE | LZ GH V2 | LZ CLS | KMAC 1 | Duck Orion V2 | En dash | Unikorn R1 Hot Pink | Unikorn R1 Grey | Unikorn AU PC | Unikorn R2.1 Indigo | Matrix 10 RE | Matrix 2.0og KR | Matrix 2.0og | Matrix 2.2og | Matrix 2.0add Light Blue/Silver | Matrix 1.2og | Kohaku R1 | Fidelity | Ovinnik | Merisi Ottantaquattro | KC 2/65 One off Commission | Valcun Pro | KC 1/65 | KC No 1 Rev 2 | AKB Vero | Jer1800 | Noxary 378 | BNE | Series 6xx | Haus Fnf | F1-722 | Sho Srx | Sho S60 V2 | Matrix Vita | RS60 | GS60 | SBL | GSKT | Ogre | IDB60 | 60.1 Commission | Isla Proto | Dalco 959 mini GT | Jubi | Infinitum | Iron180 | ATX 512 | Volcano660 | Polaris | Prophet | 7V | Constellation | KFE CE | Kei R1 | KBD67 | Tofu Acrylic | NCR80 |

Offline ARSLOCK

• CarolinaMech.com
    • Carolina Mech
« Reply #1640 on: Mon, 21 March 2022, 07:25:14 »

Did all of the CONUS boards go out? I haven't received anything yet. I found the paypal payment for this board but could not locate any email from Gray industries. It is possible I deleted it, but I'm a bit worried now.

Offline Aznguyen316

« Reply #1641 on: Sat, 26 March 2022, 05:32:04 »

Did all of the CONUS boards go out? I haven't received anything yet. I found the paypal payment for this board but could not locate any email from Gray industries. It is possible I deleted it, but I'm a bit worried now.

Don’t think so. CONUS here. My gray industries order when I click through to the link just shows order confirmed no shipping update via the Shopify cart system. I assume you’ve tried searching your email for “GSKT-00”?

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1642 on: Sat, 26 March 2022, 13:54:58 »
Have all the CONUS boards been shipped and have the international orders began to go out?

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #1643 on: Tue, 29 March 2022, 08:56:42 »
Aussie here, received my unit today. Weird that absolutely 0 information was sent to me about the board going out but hey at least the board came mostly flawless

Offline rikercd

« Reply #1644 on: Wed, 30 March 2022, 10:05:45 »

Don’t think so. CONUS here. My gray industries order when I click through to the link just shows order confirmed no shipping update via the Shopify cart system. I assume you’ve tried searching your email for “GSKT-00”?

CONUS as well, no dice yet. No tracking or random packages at my door, unless it showed up and got lifted.

Offline itsundone

« Reply #1645 on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 02:57:10 »
Hope weaston will update tracking number
International shipping without tracking number is nightmare fore some countries

Offline Datastream

« Reply #1646 on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 06:31:25 »

Nope. Has there been a single mention of whether cerakote was even done yet? Got sick of asking and continually getting ignored. I guess for the few who selected cerakote...to our dismay, we just gotta wait it out even more. That light at the end of the tunnel kinda dim

Damn. I got mine cerakoted probably why I haven't heard anything yet

Offline lunr

« Reply #1647 on: Sat, 02 April 2022, 19:44:26 »
Anyone know what are the clear rectangle strips for?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #1648 on: Sat, 02 April 2022, 19:48:01 »
Anyone know what are the clear rectangle strips for?

bump-ons

Offline lunr

« Reply #1649 on: Sat, 02 April 2022, 21:23:48 »