Author Topic: [IC] KAT Cyberspace - PRICING ADDED - ARTKEY RAFFLE!  (Read 168167 times)

Offline cari66ean

Re: [IC] KAT Cyberspace - Updated Renders and GiD Samples
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 20 April 2020, 04:36:49 »
Awesome! And is there still a chance for a 1.5 spacebar? :D

Offline Bl4ck

« Reply #201 on: Mon, 20 April 2020, 05:36:27 »
Updated a few of the kits as I'm getting closer to a final list, these will be added to the main post shortly but heres the Ergo Icon Mods and Blank kits. Also Colverak in Dayglow and Nightmode along with updats to the Spacebars/International (dayglow addon) and novelties. Hope everyones having an awesome sunday.

(Attachment Link)

Could you include these 2 keys in the international kit (without terciaries) ? With the 7 key being R4 and the other key being R2

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
« Reply #202 on: Mon, 20 April 2020, 06:02:04 »
Could you include these 2 keys in the international kit (without terciaries) ? With the 7 key being R4 and the other key being R2

would that mean it covers another layout? I'm all for that i've been getting help with the international kit i've made a note of this and i'll try my best to get it added it shouldn't be a problem.

Also a question for everyone, how would people feel about the novelties being distributed across the kits instead of on their own, that way the novelties kit doesn't include 50+ keys and i get to do things like escape novelties for smaller boards that aren't on r4 and the Wake Up... space bar in different sizes. I can tailor the novelties kit to the extension kit it's attached to.

Offline donan

« Reply #203 on: Mon, 20 April 2020, 06:06:48 »
i feel like the laughing man could use one more button to show his presence a little more :) either on one more 1u, 2.25u or iso enter cap? or all of EM?! :O

Offline Bl4ck

« Reply #204 on: Mon, 20 April 2020, 06:07:26 »

would that mean it covers another layout? I'm all for that i've been getting help with the international kit i've made a note of this and i'll try my best to get it added it shouldn't be a problem.

Also a question for everyone, how would people feel about the novelties being distributed across the kits instead of on their own, that way the novelties kit doesn't include 50+ keys and i get to do things like escape novelties for smaller boards that aren't on r4 and the Wake Up... space bar in different sizes. I can tailor the novelties kit to the extension kit it's attached to.

Yeh it would fully cover ISO-PT

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
« Reply #205 on: Mon, 20 April 2020, 09:06:34 »
Yeh it would fully cover ISO-PT

Consider it covered i've added them to the template file already so it definitely makes it in, it'll be reflected in the kitting update later today.

Also another artistic (not 100% colour accurate with the lighting) render for fun:
240289-0

Offline bubbletea

« Reply #206 on: Mon, 20 April 2020, 21:06:46 »

This is a brilliant idea and I wonder why sets don't do this more. It adds a nice touch if like every kit has some novelty thrown in.

Offline lush_bunny

• TBR Prime | 7V | Pandora | Kaze
« Reply #207 on: Tue, 21 April 2020, 02:37:32 »

This is a brilliant idea and I wonder why sets don't do this more. It adds a nice touch if like every kit has some novelty thrown in.

Maybe it's just easier/cheaper in PBT dye-sub than double shot? I'm not sure.

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
« Reply #208 on: Tue, 21 April 2020, 04:10:09 »

exactly this, with double shot keycaps new molds need to be made for each legend, with dye sublimation each cap is dyed anyway either a legend or a novelty so the cost involved to set it up is consideribly less.
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 April 2020, 04:54:42 by Papithered »

Offline Bl4ck

« Reply #209 on: Tue, 21 April 2020, 05:33:15 »

exactly this, with double shot keycaps new molds need to be made for each legend, with dye sublimation each cap is dyed anyway either a legend or a novelty so the cost involved to set it up is consideribly less.

and dye sub or doubleshot in both cases the legends will never wear off

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
« Reply #210 on: Tue, 21 April 2020, 07:02:17 »

and dye sub or doubleshot in both cases the legends will never wear off

Not in my lifetime anyway.

Offline sagho

« Reply #211 on: Tue, 21 April 2020, 14:13:25 »
Would you consider including ISO-ES on the international kit?

Or like others on a "South kit"?

There are "only" 6 caps missing for full support.
If it's only 6 caps and it supports more boards I'm all for it, going over kitting this week will try get it added.

Any timeline on when these will be available on Kono? I can't miss another awesome GB!!  :-[
Pegged for End of August/Start of september as soon as i have a firm date i'll be updating it here.

Thank you again guys, got loads of new renders coming tomorrow <3

Any news on ISO-ES?  ;D

Offline rewke

« Reply #212 on: Tue, 21 April 2020, 15:29:04 »
Wow this set is looking awesome. Can't wait until the GB.

Offline xeronu

• https://0w.nz
    • xero.nu
« Reply #213 on: Tue, 21 April 2020, 17:10:52 »
this is a very cool set concept! i really like the colorway. the icon mods and dayglow green base kit screams cyberpunk. i dig the two tone colors of sub/legends in the darker alphas as well -- but i miss the "glowing" green effect of the charged night mode kit. it will be difficult to pick ;D

i also really like the the fictional hacker icons in the novelties kit. you could consider adding the smiley faces used by the hacker radical edward from the cowboy bebop anime. she has a bunch of them.

keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 April 2020, 17:20:16 by xeronu »

Offline Gnives

• cursed from the nurse to the hearse
« Reply #214 on: Wed, 22 April 2020, 00:03:55 »
You got my interest. Will be buying once this hits GB. Thank you!

Offline bbrian122

« Reply #215 on: Wed, 22 April 2020, 00:14:57 »
I'm in. Will get it when GB comes.

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
Re: [IC] KAT Cyberspace - Final Kitting!
« Reply #216 on: Wed, 22 April 2020, 16:16:50 »
Just an update to say Final kitting is updated on the first post, I'll be moving forward with getting quotes and a firm date.
(just a few minor tweaks from here nothing drastic but the list of changes is already confirmed)

Also want to say a massive heartfelt thank you to every single person thats commented on this thread. I hoped but never expected it to get this far and reading everyones support and seeing all of the people with the set in their signature has really made my day. Hope everyones having an awesome week!

Cheers,

Ulliam / Papi

Offline synthtastic

« Reply #217 on: Wed, 22 April 2020, 16:25:14 »
Just an update to say Final kitting is updated on the first post, I'll be moving forward with getting quotes and a firm date.
(just a few minor tweaks from here nothing drastic but the list of changes is already confirmed)

Also want to say a massive heartfelt thank you to every single person thats commented on this thread. I hoped but never expected it to get this far and reading everyones support and seeing all of the people with the set in their signature has really made my day. Hope everyones having an awesome week!

Cheers,

Ulliam / Papi
Great job spreading out the novelties! The icon mods are so damn good. Really looking forward to this.
Expensive plastic makes me sigh.

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #218 on: Wed, 22 April 2020, 16:30:50 »
There's a typo in the R3 PgDn key in mods :) Also, there seem to be two 1u Shifts. What's the second one for? And what's the ^/ Esc legend supposed to represent? Did you mean ^[?

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
« Reply #219 on: Wed, 22 April 2020, 17:23:27 »
what's the ^/ Esc legend supposed to represent? Did you mean ^[?

Does ^] mean Escape? the other things you've mentioned have been fixed and will be reflected in the kitting shortly.

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #220 on: Wed, 22 April 2020, 18:23:35 »
Does ^] mean Escape? the other things you've mentioned have been fixed and will be reflected in the kitting shortly.

Yep! ^[ in caret notation stands for the ASCII control character ESC and the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+[, which is how Esc used to be input on old terminal systems before separate Esc keys existed. In fact, the shortcut still works today on macOS and Linux in certain programs (most notably, their terminal emulators). I think it'd be a cool little reference to have that as an Esc novelty.
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 April 2020, 18:29:30 by konstantin »

Offline fireballw360

« Reply #221 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 00:27:23 »
great concept and definitely appreciate the icon mod pack. Excited for the group buy! (also big +1 for including novelties spread across kits, that would be fantastic)

Offline Pizza_on_Pineapple

« Reply #222 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 02:51:28 »
Awesome job! I love the idea of spreading the novelties across the kits. I can't wait for the GB to start!

Offline bow3i

« Reply #223 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 03:12:22 »
Finalised kitting looks bloody awesome, I love it!

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
« Reply #224 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 04:14:22 »

Yep! ^[ in caret notation stands for the ASCII control character ESC and the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+[, which is how Esc used to be input on old terminal systems before separate Esc keys existed. In fact, the shortcut still works today on macOS and Linux in certain programs (most notably, their terminal emulators). I think it'd be a cool little reference to have that as an Esc novelty.

That is what i was trying to reference but my memory eluded me, just uploading all the new kitting images now :D

Offline LXVRGS

« Reply #225 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 09:57:14 »
unless im totally blind im not seeing a r4 | and ~ key for split backspace support it looks like 2 of the alphas have a r4 | key but none of the alphas have one.

Offline svenge

« Reply #226 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 10:17:03 »
God damnit you found my softspot for the matrix.  RIP my wallet.  That spacebar is dank

Offline TurboGrinder

« Reply #227 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 11:43:04 »
ngl, I'm kind of disappointed how the final kitting went. I can understand adding some of the novelties to each of the kits, but now there's no separate novelties kit altogether. This will be one of the more expensive KAT kits to come out in terms of cost per kit.

At least there's some R3 1u novelties in there now. The text kits kind of get shafted on the cooler graphical novelties though, since there's no separate novelties kit.

As far as the space bars go.. people that get the regular (larger than 40s) kits now get five spacebars when they purchase an alpha kit plus a mod kit, six if getting one of the sublegend alpha kits? That seems quite excessive. At least that doesn't affect the 40s kits. Swinging that back around to 40s spacebars though, there's still no double 1.5u spacebars anywhere. Not even a single 1.5u space, including the spacebar kit. Anyone that owns a Corne/Lily58/Atreus or something similar would have to use other regular 1.5u caps for the spacebars, or use the 1u spacebars instead. Neither of which is anywhere near as comfortable.

No homing keys for the Colevrak kits is an odd choice too. Ergo kits didn't make the cut?

I was really excited about this set in the beginning because the theme and colors are something that resonate with me, but I think I'll have to bail on it. I've been on the fence about KAT Space Cadet for the last 3 weeks, but being able to cover a Corne or similar split board properly, and also being able to move it to a regular ortho board, for only $55 seems like the better choice for me personally. I really wanted to see if you could make a small Workman compat kit too, as it would be cool to have a set that actually has compat for it. That would have only been an additional 12 key kit on it's own to get with the regular alpha kit, or only a 1 extra key kit if also getting the the Colevrak kit too - a R1 'L'. Still, good luck with the group buy on this - the theme and colors are amazing!

Edit: actually now I'm considering picking up just the Dayglow Alphas. They would pair really well with OneCreativeMind's KAT WoB Ortho kit.
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 April 2020, 12:07:38 by TurboGrinder »

Offline i luv chuletas

« Reply #228 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 12:07:52 »
Amazing kits man, so happy for you and the progress made on the set overall!

Are we still getting Hiragana deskmat?  :D

Offline monkeywright

« Reply #229 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 17:52:23 »
I haven't been able to read through this whole thread, but I wanted to confirm the GID feature - Any alphas/legends on the keys will glow (presumable charged by the per-key lighting)? I love this idea, just want to make sure it would do what I think it does. Would novelty legends also glow?

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
« Reply #230 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 19:35:51 »
More
ngl, I'm kind of disappointed how the final kitting went. I can understand adding some of the novelties to each of the kits, but now there's no separate novelties kit altogether. This will be one of the more expensive KAT kits to come out in terms of cost per kit.

At least there's some R3 1u novelties in there now. The text kits kind of get shafted on the cooler graphical novelties though, since there's no separate novelties kit.

As far as the space bars go.. people that get the regular (larger than 40s) kits now get five spacebars when they purchase an alpha kit plus a mod kit, six if getting one of the sublegend alpha kits? That seems quite excessive. At least that doesn't affect the 40s kits. Swinging that back around to 40s spacebars though, there's still no double 1.5u spacebars anywhere. Not even a single 1.5u space, including the spacebar kit. Anyone that owns a Corne/Lily58/Atreus or something similar would have to use other regular 1.5u caps for the spacebars, or use the 1u spacebars instead. Neither of which is anywhere near as comfortable.

No homing keys for the Colevrak kits is an odd choice too. Ergo kits didn't make the cut?

I was really excited about this set in the beginning because the theme and colors are something that resonate with me, but I think I'll have to bail on it. I've been on the fence about KAT Space Cadet for the last 3 weeks, but being able to cover a Corne or similar split board properly, and also being able to move it to a regular ortho board, for only $55 seems like the better choice for me personally. I really wanted to see if you could make a small Workman compat kit too, as it would be cool to have a set that actually has compat for it. That would have only been an additional 12 key kit on it's own to get with the regular alpha kit, or only a 1 extra key kit if also getting the the Colevrak kit too - a R1 'L'. Still, good luck with the group buy on this - the theme and colors are amazing!

Edit: actually now I'm considering picking up just the Dayglow Alphas. They would pair really well with OneCreativeMind's KAT WoB Ortho kit.
If you take another look at the first page you should notice a few changes that address almost all of what you've mentioned. Yes this probably will end up being one of the more expensive KAT Sets I'm aware of that the project was ambitios to start with with almost doubles of every kit I've tried to include as many boards as possible, while remaining sensible with the total amount of kits, each is packaged in a seperate box and having 20 sku's per set to deal with I can only imagine is way more stress than they deserve without adding even more. A few of the images haddn't loaded into the initial post so now you should see the Ergo Icon and Ergo Blank kits as well as the novelties kit. I have added those 1.5u convex bars to the 40's/Ortho kit I had already added them like 3 times and illustrator kept crashing as I was trying to save but weren't in the backup my bad. I'm not sure what a Workman compat kit is and it's the first time i've had a request for one, but I'm sorry I couldn't cover it. Also added the homing keys to the Colevrak kit's it was an oversight on my part. I'm glad you like the set and If you do a mashup with WoB please share pictures <3 OneCreativeMind is the man.

Offline TurboGrinder

« Reply #231 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 20:27:21 »
More

If you take another look at the first page you should notice a few changes that address almost all of what you've mentioned. Yes this probably will end up being one of the more expensive KAT Sets I'm aware of that the project was ambitios to start with with almost doubles of every kit I've tried to include as many boards as possible, while remaining sensible with the total amount of kits, each is packaged in a seperate box and having 20 sku's per set to deal with I can only imagine is way more stress than they deserve without adding even more. A few of the images haddn't loaded into the initial post so now you should see the Ergo Icon and Ergo Blank kits as well as the novelties kit. I have added those 1.5u convex bars to the 40's/Ortho kit I had already added them like 3 times and illustrator kept crashing as I was trying to save but weren't in the backup my bad. I'm not sure what a Workman compat kit is and it's the first time i've had a request for one, but I'm sorry I couldn't cover it. Also added the homing keys to the Colevrak kit's it was an oversight on my part. I'm glad you like the set and If you do a mashup with WoB please share pictures <3 OneCreativeMind is the man.

Wow, I could have sworn that I was looking at the first page when I was typing that out. Unless you just edited those changes in a little while ago. Maybe I wasn't though. I could have been looking at the previous page and not even realized that there were changes in the main post.

Workman layout would only add an L key to R1 on the Colevrak kit. I've seen some kits that include it labeled as Colevrak+. This is workman layout:

It's not anywhere near as popular as the main three. It uses most of the same key locations as Colemak and Dvorak though. Speaking of the Colemak kit I just remembered that I wanted to ask something. Why are there two 'M' keys on R1? There's already an M on R1 in the alphas kit, so at most you'd need one. And you'd only really need to include an M there if you were going for a complete Colevrak kit, which doesn't seem to be the case because it's missing only five keys (P, S, V, X, Z) to be a completely independent Colemak/Dvorak kit.

I've been looking at other layouts to use other than qwerty just because it's so inefficient and there's more finger movement than there needs to be. I'm either going to attempt Workman or Colemak mod-DH. Workman compat isn't a huge deal though, because I can just use blanks for the time being while learning on it. If I end up liking it and want to stick with it then KAT Explosion will have Workman compat in their Colevrak+ kit. Or I could mess with everyone that uses my PC besides me and leave qwerty alphas on it with my board set to another layout and watch the ensuing hilarity.

Well, now with pretty much everything I brought up being addressed (especially 1.5u spacebars) I'm definitely reconsidering jumping ship/getting Space Cadet.  :))  This just looks too good. I guess I'll see how my wallet likes the massive kits when the time comes. If my wallet hates me when the GB comes around and I do end up going with a mashup I'll be sure to post some pictures.
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 April 2020, 20:30:58 by TurboGrinder »

Offline timescam

• Professional Colevrak Beggar
« Reply #232 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 02:33:21 »
Really happy for the inclusion of colevrak+ kit (i use norman) :thumb:, but it seems a bit off,
dvorcol has a summary of how to do it

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #233 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 17:40:33 »
Really happy for the inclusion of colevrak+ kit (i use norman) :thumb:, but it seems a bit off,

I recommend these revisions:

For anyone curious, here is what keycaps are used by each supported layout.  Top table are Colevrak+ keycaps, bottom table are standard QWERTY keycaps.  Those not used remain white.

A link to more details was shared above by timescam.  Thanks!

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
« Reply #234 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 18:21:05 »

I recommend these revisions:
Show Image

For anyone curious, here is what keycaps are used by each supported layout.  Top table are Colevrak+ keycaps, bottom table are standard QWERTY keycaps.  Those not used remain white.
Show Image

A link to more details was shared above by timescam.  Thanks!

Oh my i've just clocked what's gone wrong thats r1: bnm are already included in the Alpha kits I'm not sure how they reverted in the Colevrak kits, I had them copied from Atlantis. Thank you bringing this up and for your awesome reference site that I had used earlier! and to timescan, I'll get it fixed pronto!

Offline iPrydz

« Reply #235 on: Tue, 28 April 2020, 15:13:29 »
Would you consider including ISO-ES on the international kit?

Or like others on a "South kit"?

There are "only" 6 caps missing for full support.

I'd instantly buy it with those additional keycaps <3

Offline productkun

« Reply #236 on: Tue, 28 April 2020, 19:14:47 »
Any date when it will go to GB? :D

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
« Reply #237 on: Wed, 29 April 2020, 16:36:22 »
So update and also a quick question, i'll start with the question: could anyone show me exactly which 6 keys i need to add to the international kit to add iso ES support as has been suggested honestly my brain hurts and it's the last thing i need to change before sending off the kitting for quotes.

Scott from the r/MK Discord has graciously helped me out with my Japanese translations he's also helped me fix a few errors in my Katakana and Hiragana kits and (rightly) pointed out the font looked like it was for preschoolers and simultaniasly helped me find this awesome updated cyberpunk looking face. Also corrected my less than agresive japanese Wake up... bar to have better translation and translated the whole text for the deskmat so a huge shout out to Scott for making this happen <3

Also want to give a shoutout to dvorcol for his awesome insight and help correcting the errors i made to the Colverak+ kit's

241088-0
241090-1
241092-2
241094-3
241096-4
241098-5

Offline synthtastic

« Reply #238 on: Wed, 29 April 2020, 17:02:25 »
Just here to declare my hype and love for this set yet again. Really looking forward to this.
Expensive plastic makes me sigh.

Offline sagho

« Reply #239 on: Wed, 29 April 2020, 17:23:27 »
Sorry for the poor job but I've done it as fast as I could.

241102-0

The 7 / from R4 was requested by someone before so it's technically only 6 keys.

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
« Reply #240 on: Wed, 29 April 2020, 17:35:43 »

(Attachment Link)

The 7 / from R4 was requested by someone before so it's technically only 6 keys.

you're a legend i'll get those final tweaks in now. Thank you so much.

also i'm doing a bunch more board renders and getting kit renders done what colour / kind of board would you guys like to see the set rendered on? I'd love to get your suggestions.

Thanks for all the continued support i can't wait for all the exciting goodness I have to anounce in the future. Have an awesome day guys <3

Offline Bl4ck

« Reply #241 on: Wed, 29 April 2020, 17:39:50 »

(Attachment Link)

you're a legend i'll get those final tweaks in now. Thank you so much.

also i'm doing a bunch more board renders and getting kit renders done what colour / kind of board would you guys like to see the set rendered on? I'd love to get your suggestions.

Thanks for all the continued support i can't wait for all the exciting goodness I have to anounce in the future. Have an awesome day guys <3

SKB2 if you can get it from Plastik :) a Black 1

Offline Rilow

« Reply #242 on: Thu, 30 April 2020, 01:40:39 »
I’d love to see a render on the Rama Jules

Offline bliss

« Reply #243 on: Thu, 30 April 2020, 10:30:30 »
Thoughts
Wow, this has become a very impressive set. I dismissed this early when there were no renders, but I am glad I came back! At first I found it odd to have novelties in the modifiers kit but now I really like the idea. And it seems Keyreative do not make a lot of fuss over GiD like GMK does, which is a good thing (their keys are very different, but still). I want to thank you for bringing English+Cyrillic modifiers and this is the first time I see a KAT 6.25 space bar specifically with off-center stem. Kudos to you!

Requests
  • I miss a R4 1u backspace (looking at Icon Modifiers).
  • Please make clear which keys are planned to be GiD. Are all made from the GiD plastic? I skimmed the entire thread, and there was only preliminary information. This is not terribly important but it should be mentioned in the first post or with each kit.

Thanks for reading and for putting in all the work. Set's looking great and I have a build in mind with it!

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
« Reply #244 on: Thu, 30 April 2020, 11:33:23 »
Thoughts
Wow, this has become a very impressive set. I dismissed this early when there were no renders, but I am glad I came back! At first I found it odd to have novelties in the modifiers kit but now I really like the idea. And it seems Keyreative do not make a lot of fuss over GiD like GMK does, which is a good thing (their keys are very different, but still). I want to thank you for bringing English+Cyrillic modifiers and this is the first time I see a KAT 6.25 space bar specifically with off-center stem. Kudos to you!

Requests
  • I miss a R4 1u backspace (looking at Icon Modifiers).
  • Please make clear which keys are planned to be GiD. Are all made from the GiD plastic? I skimmed the entire thread, and there was only preliminary information. This is not terribly important but it should be mentioned in the first post or with each kit.

Thanks for reading and for putting in all the work. Set's looking great and I have a build in mind with it!

All keys are made of GiD plastic and I'll have kitting renders and more acurate displays of the intended GiD effects when i have my next batch of samples in hand. But anywhere white is raw GiD, Green should glow quite bright when fully charged and the purple should glow a little.

Offline bliss

« Reply #245 on: Fri, 01 May 2020, 04:47:57 »
All keys are made of GiD plastic and I'll have kitting renders and more acurate displays of the intended GiD effects when i have my next batch of samples in hand. But anywhere white is raw GiD, Green should glow quite bright when fully charged and the purple should glow a little.

Hello, thanks for the clarification!

It makes perfect sense to have all keys made of GiD plastic, and I believe now everyone will have a better idea what to expect. Thanks again :thumb:

I might add, this will look super radical...!
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 May 2020, 04:54:43 by bliss »

Offline Ennead

« Reply #246 on: Fri, 01 May 2020, 12:47:56 »
Hey, I hope it won't hurt to ask, but adding the keys marked in yellow would make the international kits Estonian-friendly  ;D

241234-0

Offline CrazyNun

« Reply #247 on: Fri, 01 May 2020, 16:28:13 »
When’s it gonna drop?

Offline Rejeckted

• Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum... I smell Kraft dinnah
« Reply #248 on: Fri, 01 May 2020, 16:30:11 »
When’s it gonna drop?

We haven't been given a firm date yet. Very soon though

Offline CrazyNun

« Reply #249 on: Fri, 01 May 2020, 16:55:44 »
Cant wait, that Kira 60 render looks soooo good