geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] MW Cryptid | Update 3: Base kitting overhaul and GB month announced

<< < (12/17) > >>

Dotnick:

--- Quote from: depletedvespene on Mon, 08 November 2021, 11:42:46 ---
--- Quote from: Dotnick on Wed, 27 October 2021, 10:47:55 ---
--- Quote from: VoodooBear on Wed, 27 October 2021, 03:54:23 ---Chiming in to request R3 "Ñ ;" on the International kits.  ;D

--- End quote ---

will be added in!

--- End quote ---

Not that I'd want to be a party-pooper, but that comes off a bit as a gratuituous but not gratuituous addition. As the "ÑorDeUK" kits stand now, they have partial coverage for a proper es-ES layout (as opposed to "just the one key"), which comes in that uncomfortable "middle ground" where you can place "a few" of the required caps but not all of them.

The es-ES layout requires:
- (already in the SPOOPY kit): R4 <>
- (already in the EERIE kit): R1 2"@ ; R2 E€ ◌̀◌̂[ +*] ; R3 ◌́◌̈{ Ç} ; R4 ,; .: -_ ; AltGr
- (missing): R1 ºª\ 3·# 4$◌̃ 6&¬ 7/ 8( 9) 0= '? ¡¿

The problem can be alleviated and/or aggravated by turning a blind eye to the absence/presence of tertiary legends in several keycaps in R1 and R2, so...

Given this is ePBT and not GMK, could a "proper" South kit be considered instead?

--- End quote ---

Would you mind messaging me on discord? I think this is a bit complicated to understand, but I want to figure out your point and what keys are required (kind of difficult to understand via forum format).

depletedvespene:
Discording in 3... 2... 1...

EdgeOfInfinity:
banger

sagenju:
I think you missed the windowed caps lock. It is kinda weird when you already have the windowed num lock, but not for the windowed caps lock.

Looking forward to the updates. Cheers

sagenju:
I wonder if the white on spoopy kit has a bit of green tint on it or not? On the kit it looks like it has green tint but on the keyboard render looks more white.
Great kit anyway!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version