Author Topic: WTB Skeldon phantom case  (Read 24319 times)

Offline Ball-o-tron

• Trade Count: (0)
WTB Skeldon phantom case
« on: Sat, 26 November 2022, 13:18:15 »
Please PM :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 April 2024, 17:06:28 by Ball-o-tron »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [WTB] Noxary x60 Founders Edition
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 30 November 2022, 12:56:11 »
Approval bump :thumb:

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
Re: [WTB] Noxary x60 Founders Edition
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 05 December 2022, 12:55:17 »
pmed =)

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Offline Ball-o-tron

Re: WTB OTD 360c silver
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 09 June 2023, 15:33:40 »
bump

Offline Ball-o-tron

Re: WTB some GMK sets
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 28 July 2023, 04:03:21 »
bump

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 29 July 2023, 07:23:19 »
Looking for GMK stuff
Blue alert

I understand if your looking for old gmk specifically then this is not for you, but if you can wait a loong time, then blue alert is getting a rerun soon, so that is an option. (but with recent gmk wait times, and some qc issues I could totally understand not wanting to wait and to just get older sets. Plus the older packaging as well)
keyboard collection - fjell
More
cherry blacks - unlubed - filmed and springswapped with tx 55g mediums - alu Plate | pretty happy with this, the blacks were cherry picked so they weren't that scratchy to begin with, but currently breaking them in, may lube them with a dry lube like ro59 or ptfe powder.
| hhkb bt
More
lubed with tribosys 3203 | like topre a lot, prefer it lubed but did make less tactile but that might have been a skill issue. probably will get more tactile over time as the domes age.
| m0115
More
bad orange alps lol | definitely needs a restoration. planning on wax boiling them and maybe a replacement pcb because the board has only 2 key rollover apparently.
| praxis
More
gateron yellows - lubed with 205g0 - 62g tx mediums - pc plate | probably my favourite keyboard already, feels super nice and sounds pretty good, it's got a great layout as well. probably gonna build this with mx browns, I feel like it would suit the board more.
| camo filco
More
stock with silent reds | Pretty cool looking board, the silent reds are actually good, they are smooth and I don't mind the mushiness (it's not even that mushy as well). the layout is pretty weird, but is useable. will probably mod this in the future. maybe a pcb and plate swap, change the keycaps to something dolch like, and also spring swap the springs in the silent reds.

collection in pixel art
More

Offline Ball-o-tron

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 29 July 2023, 08:23:54 »
thanks, but yeah I'm only looking for the old version =)

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 29 July 2023, 08:47:34 »
thanks, but yeah I'm only looking for the old version =)

Ok fair enough good luck with your hunt :)
More
cherry blacks - unlubed - filmed and springswapped with tx 55g mediums - alu Plate | pretty happy with this, the blacks were cherry picked so they weren't that scratchy to begin with, but currently breaking them in, may lube them with a dry lube like ro59 or ptfe powder.
| hhkb bt
More
lubed with tribosys 3203 | like topre a lot, prefer it lubed but did make less tactile but that might have been a skill issue. probably will get more tactile over time as the domes age.
| m0115
More
bad orange alps lol | definitely needs a restoration. planning on wax boiling them and maybe a replacement pcb because the board has only 2 key rollover apparently.
| praxis
More
gateron yellows - lubed with 205g0 - 62g tx mediums - pc plate | probably my favourite keyboard already, feels super nice and sounds pretty good, it's got a great layout as well. probably gonna build this with mx browns, I feel like it would suit the board more.
| camo filco
More
stock with silent reds | Pretty cool looking board, the silent reds are actually good, they are smooth and I don't mind the mushiness (it's not even that mushy as well). the layout is pretty weird, but is useable. will probably mod this in the future. maybe a pcb and plate swap, change the keycaps to something dolch like, and also spring swap the springs in the silent reds.

collection in pixel art
More

Offline Ball-o-tron

« Reply #8 on: Sat, 29 July 2023, 08:55:05 »
Thank you <3

Offline twitchytheinsideman

• UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU
    • Twitchy Homepage
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 30 July 2023, 16:48:29 »
Looking for GMK stuff
Blue alert

I understand if your looking for old gmk specifically then this is not for you, but if you can wait a loong time, then blue alert is getting a rerun soon, so that is an option. (but with recent gmk wait times, and some qc issues I could totally understand not wanting to wait and to just get older sets. Plus the older packaging as well)

Who is rerunning it and when? Discord link? Wanna see kitting. With GMK right?

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 30 July 2023, 18:31:46 »
Who is rerunning it and when? Discord link? Wanna see kitting. With GMK right?

LightningXI is rerunning it through gmk, it's on his server https://discord.gg/KG3DWksw however it's in early stages so there isn't definitive kitting. If you check the pinned message in the general chat you can see the thread that was made for it.
More
| hhkb bt
More
| m0115
More
| praxis
More
| camo filco
More

collection in pixel art
More

Offline Ball-o-tron

Re: WTB/WTTF old LZ stuff
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 12 November 2023, 07:57:39 »
bump

Offline Ball-o-tron

Re: WTB LZ F, LZ S, grey/red wkl LZ GHv1
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 23 December 2023, 05:46:13 »
bump