geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] DS ABS SA Profile Keycaps - GB IS LIVE

(1/78) > >>

CalmB4tehPwn:
[b]** EDIT ** In the interest of full disclosure, I'd like to inform you that I will be charging 2 dollars over estimated shipping cost. This is to cover me, in case shipping and packing costs run high. I will be keeping no profits from this GB, and anything that I take as net gain, once everything's out and shipped, will be donated to GeekHack. I will be posting all numbers as they come in, what prices end up coming to, what shipping ends up running, and how much, if any in the end, is left over and donated. If we're close to a price break, I might put up for the last few sets and sell them in the classifieds to recoup my losses in getting to that price break, and from these sales, I will keep no profits. Only regain what I'd lost in getting our numbers up.

** EDIT ** You will hear from me at a very minimum of once per week in a post within the Group Buy thread. If I am remiss in my duties here, you can email me directly at Phoenixcreations@hotmail.com and I will respond by posting in the thread.

** EDIT ** All payments will be NOT gift payments. 3.5% is there to cover your ass. Demanding a refund, you get your entire payment back. It's set up this way so that if anything goes south, you don't get screwed. I will never ask for Gift Payments from anyone on these forums, unless I'm doing a giveaway and asking for shipping costs.

My goal is transparency in all things. If at any point you have a question regarding transparency, it means that I have been remiss on this point, and I will make all attempts to make that right. I want to be here, in these forums, for a very long time, and only want to do right by this community that has done so right by me.[/b]

Alright, fellas! We're drawing in here. Voting has completed on a color scheme, and On a Roll won out. 21 votes.
And now we've decided on legends! Bloo!

So! Here's the new vote. We're doing it the same way, 3 options, check box all that you would purchase. I would purchase all three, so I'll be checkmarking all three of them. Don't go "well, I'd buy the beige one, but I'd rather buy the white one" because that's what the second question is for. If this were a group buy for any of the keysets, and you had no options over what it looked like, would you buy it?

Bloo legends have won the vote!

And please, give me some feedback in the thread. I wants it.

Oh, and ABS won. Sounds like we'll be avoiding complications that route anyways, so whoohoo for that.

Sai:
too many dolch in the scene now.
I'd vote for soware since its hard to come by and soware in DCS seems dead for now.

CalmB4tehPwn:

--- Quote from: Sai on Wed, 21 August 2013, 03:20:20 ---too many dolch in the scene now.
I'd vote for soware since its hard to come by and soware in DCS seems dead for now.

--- End quote ---

that's what I seem to be hearing.

Anyone interested in something more... interesting than SoWaRe?

SpAmRaY:
So is daedric copyrighted?

Also if your going for an entire set of any 'new' legends its my understanding those all have to be paid for which might drive up costs.

I think pics of what your proposing would be helpful.

MOZ:
I want SA profile, soware, but normal legends, as much as I love Elder Scrolls, I don't think I'll ever use the keycaps. And these would be laser etched, I want DS ABS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version