Author Topic: [IC] Blank PBT Topre Modifier Set for RF/HHKB (Sample Photos Received)  (Read 50914 times)

Offline dimo

Re: [IC] Blank PBT Topre Modifier Set for RF/HHKB (Sample Photos Received)
« Reply #200 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 02:47:55 »
Damn... I hadn’t seen this project before. Seems like a significant amount of time was put into it too..

And even Rama was working with it 2 years ago...

The Topre set area is so barren right now, everything kbdfans puts out for alphas look like garbage except for the blank modifiers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s pretty strange reading that last paragraph from JChan and comparing to the amount of piled up flak on him right now.

Slimy mf
Necro and off topic. Man you are just on a roll today.

huh

Offline Atredl

Re: [IC] Blank PBT Topre Modifier Set for RF/HHKB (Sample Photos Received)
« Reply #201 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 02:51:22 »
Damn... I hadn’t seen this project before. Seems like a significant amount of time was put into it too..

The Topre set area is so barren right now, everything kbdfans puts out for alphas look like garbage except for the blank modifiers.

It’s pretty strange reading that last paragraph from JChan and comparing to the amount of piled up flak on him right now.

Slimy mf

huh

Sorry that came out a little snarky but please don’t bring back a dead thread just to bring up off topic info.

Offline dimo

[IC] Blank PBT Topre Modifier Set for RF/HHKB (Sample Photos Received)
« Reply #202 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 02:52:06 »

Slimy mf

huh

Sorry that came out a little snarky but please don’t bring back a dead thread just to bring up off topic info.

Oh sorry, I’m kinda new to GH. Lesson learned (: