Author Topic: Post Your Booper Keycaps!  (Read 501988 times)

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
Re: Post Your Booper Keycaps!
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 15:54:03 »
Oh ****!  Do I spy an artisan/function set in MX!  Please tell me the 2-tone caps are row 3.   Beautiful work either way Booper. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #51 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 16:33:41 »
This is the first time I have seen these caps. I have to say these are pretty great!!! I hope one day I can own a couple of them :) great work Booper.
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 17:40:46 »
Wonderful work.. that shark cap looks pretty sweet, first time seeing it.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 18:20:44 »

:thumb: :thumb: of course! I'd love for you to have one! 

And It's alright, I don't mind at all now that Summer Santa is over :)

Here are some better photos though.. this probably belongs in my making stuff together thread, but oh well!

I don't really love any of these colors but I wanted to see what iridescent additives would do with neutralish colors. I'll use them with prettier colors soon :)
Show Image

Here is the Summer Santa stuff. The grey is all made with aluminum cold cast powder and the "!" on the blanks has changed since this picture to what is in the above photo.  :D

Show Image

You've clearly been busy! I actually do like the blue iridescent colors, they seem pretty wild.

Also, the shark design is super sweet :P Just in time for Shark Week eh?  :))

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #54 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 18:29:58 »
Those blue caps are awesome! So is the Purple Blank you sent me.  :p

The cap is hard to get a good picture of because it's a deep metallic purple. Also I dig the new makers mark.

104426-0
104428-1
104430-2
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #55 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 18:38:49 »
Hopefully I'll be able to post here soon enough :p
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #56 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 18:49:49 »
OMG! You made a shark!!!! That's sooo sweet!!!!!!! XD

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 18:50:05 »
I've wanted to post in this thread for a long time too - looks like there might actually be a chance!
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #58 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 20:09:43 »

The cap is hard to get a good picture of because it's a deep metallic purple. Also I dig the new makers mark.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Haha, Way to out me on the pax!  :p :p :p

Sorry I sent you a defetcto cap! I promise I'll make up for it one day with a Moxxi themed topre Lillith some day!

Wonderful work.. that shark cap looks pretty sweet, first time seeing it.
THANKS! I've still gotta do some refining on the shark, but I'll post some updates on him eventually :)

:thumb: :thumb: of course! I'd love for you to have one! 

And It's alright, I don't mind at all now that Summer Santa is over :)

Here are some better photos though.. this probably belongs in my making stuff together thread, but oh well!

I don't really love any of these colors but I wanted to see what iridescent additives would do with neutralish colors. I'll use them with prettier colors soon :)
Show Image

Here is the Summer Santa stuff. The grey is all made with aluminum cold cast powder and the "!" on the blanks has changed since this picture to what is in the above photo.  :D

Show Image

You've clearly been busy! I actually do like the blue iridescent colors, they seem pretty wild.

Also, the shark design is super sweet :P Just in time for Shark Week eh?  :))

LOL! Shark week!? I think you may have just inspired a colorway/giveaway for that cap! :p hahahahaaa

I've wanted to post in this thread for a long time too - looks like there might actually be a chance!

Yea! I'm trying to get my**** together to get some of these guys out to the people that want them! I'm just never satisfied so I keep recasting and editing the friggen caps. haha. I feel like i'm geting close though!?

Thanks for the love, guys!  ;D
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #59 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 20:11:17 »
Topre some up for me, please! :p

Those silver and pinks... wyfe would kill for those.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 20:13:10 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Sorry I sent you a defetcto cap! I promise I'll make up for it one day with a Moxxi themed topre Lillith some day!

Oh crap sorry!  :-[

But Moxxi Lillith!
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #61 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 20:13:18 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

BOOPER SEND ME LETTERS TOO??!

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 20:22:09 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Oh crap sorry!  :-[

But Moxxi Lillith!

I don't care! Just giving you a hard time! I <3 PAX

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

BOOPER SEND ME LETTERS TOO??!

HAHA! I'm working on it! I have like a whole corner of little things I've accumulated for you and eventually I'll send it all ALONG WITH a letter! #solazy

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 20:23:57 »
Some of you have had the opportunity to receive a keycap from Booper!
Hopefully soon, others will have a chance to own one of these lovely designs.
This is a thread where you can view and post them!

Here is her thread:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=67744.0

Great handwritten note, very nice touch. Thanks!  :)

Show Image

MonKey, MX, Black on Purple. Solid/Semi-Trans

You cant see it in my photos, though the bottom is trans, the top solid. This design is SO adorable, I love this little guy! Awesome perfect purple shade! Black hard circle eyes, nice touch! Clean stem and watermark inlay is great looking. Fits very well on an MX switch, presses down great. Nice cast here! Awesome profile as well!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Lilith 'Horny Lady', MX, White/ Black on Purple. Solid/Semi-Trans

You cant see it in my photos, though the bottom is trans, the top solid. This is an awesome design too. The horns wrapped along the sides and curled out, awesome! Eyes glowing vibrant (Not literally) hehe Lip color matches the horns. Bottom also is trans like the MonKey design. The walls of the bottom curve with the horns, kinda cool. Fits switches fine and press down normal. Cool design!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Can't wait to see more! Great Job Booper!  :thumb:

:cool:

wow!!! lilith is amazing!
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #64 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 20:26:16 »
HAHA! I'm working on it! I have like a whole corner of little things I've accumulated for you and eventually I'll send it all ALONG WITH a letter! #solazy

Confirmed. Booper is a tease :(

SoonTM

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #65 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 01:28:41 »
Fantastic consistency :)

Great range of colours :D

Fabulous designs ;D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #66 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 08:17:13 »
Show Image

Since you don't love the colors, I can definitely take those blue caps off your hands.  ;)

Seriously though, loving the progress you're making.  Keep it up!

And where's my letter too?!?  :P

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 11:52:46 »
Das shark key... so fine... so fresh :D
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #68 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 13:33:42 »
Das shark key... so fine... so fresh :D
His name is Bruce

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #69 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 14:08:34 »
I need one of those pink caps,  Booper,  my gal. :-*. Glad to see you've been killing it still.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 16:24:53 »
Here's a pic with the unrevised makers mark on the back. These have amazing texture and no flaws .... Very solid product 8) I also have some of the adorable Monkeys she makes. I took some pictures of them on my GON last night however I had just thrown a vortex pbt keyset on it and I'm embarrassed  :)) I'm waiting on some nice thick doubleshots or Dye Subs to show her off.

@ Sent as you can see I have a couple pink ones let me know which one you like and ill ship over to you  :-*
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #71 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 16:28:38 »
Ummm,  Ash,  I see no picture. :p

Edit: there it is

And thank you for the offer but I already bugged Miss Boop on Skype and we are going to work on something together. :)  :-*

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #72 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 17:01:07 »
Ummm,  Ash,  I see no picture. :p

Edit: there it is

And thank you for the offer but I already bugged Miss Boop on Skype and we are going to work on something together. :)  :-*
Sounds great Sent ! Please post some pics 8)
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #73 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 17:55:16 »
Here's a pic with the unrevised makers mark on the back. These have amazing texture and no flaws .... Very solid product 8) I also have some of the adorable Monkeys she makes. I took some pictures of them on my GON last night however I had just thrown a vortex pbt keyset on it and I'm embarrassed  :)) I'm waiting on some nice thick doubleshots or Dye Subs to show her off.

@ Sent as you can see I have a couple pink ones let me know which one you like and ill ship over to you  :-*

The pink is beautiful :) booper makes some fantastic looking caps.
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline maxpegasus

• The search goes ever on and on...
« Reply #74 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 21:07:14 »
My Booper cosmonaut with some friends  ;D105058-0

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #75 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 03:21:42 »
Those pink blanks are amazing, I love blank artisans. Maybe one day I will get my hands on ine for my wifes keyboard :) She's driving a G80-1800 with CMYW mods and ANSI doebleshots. I love hearing her type on that board, damn I will miss that while I will be away from her and my daughter :(
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #76 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 03:48:02 »
Those pink blanks are amazing, I love blank artisans. Maybe one day I will get my hands on ine for my wifes keyboard :) She's driving a G80-1800 with CMYW mods and ANSI doebleshots. I love hearing her type on that board, damn I will miss that while I will be away from her and my daughter :(
Daniel, I have a few of them and would love to help you out ! You are always offering to try and help the community (I literally usually only have 2 on my boarder @ once) so please let me repay the favor  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 05:35:20 »
Daniel, I have a few of them and would love to help you out ! You are always offering to try and help the community (I literally usually only have 2 on my boarder @ once) so please let me repay the favor  :thumb:

A very generous spirit :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 05:41:52 »
That is really sweet Ash :) I didn't had any great contribution, I wish I could help more and maybe in the future I will too.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #79 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 05:44:33 »

Sed8 is just like that, I've seen her on so many ocasions doing nice gestures and helping people around. It's nice to see that and kind of gives you hope ... :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #80 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 20:49:57 »

Sed8 is just like that, I've seen her on so many ocasions doing nice gestures and helping people around. It's nice to see that and kind of gives you hope ... :)

Indeed yes, GH needs a little bit of that from time to time :)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #81 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 18:16:29 »
If you guys havent been following Boopers Instagram, holy crap.. Some sweet stuff being worked on.  ;D

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/user/1598066951/

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Holy ****, these grey/pink are really cool and I'm usually not really fond of pink! :D

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #82 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 18:35:19 »
If you guys havent been following Boopers Instagram, holy crap.. Some sweet stuff being worked on.  ;D

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Holy ****, these grey/pink are really cool and I'm usually not really fond of pink! :D

Pink and purple are where it's at, bro.  :p

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #83 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 18:50:09 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Pink and purple are where it's at, bro.  :p

Now that you say that, I remember seeing your purple Gon board of which I'm really jelly. :P

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #84 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 12:32:58 »
Potatopotatopotato!

114538-0

Going right on my keyboard!
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #85 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 17:53:01 »

Lilac's Gaze Lilith! Goes perf w/ HyperFuse (O v O")

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 17:56:17 »
Show Image

Ahhh all these boopers make me want Hyperfuse sooo bad! They compliment each other perfectly. I guess I will have to find a substitute for my Tungsten Twinkle MonKey and Fusion Frenzy Lilith coming in soon (until I get my hands on Hyperfuse somehow...)!
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 October 2015, 17:57:49 by mobbo »
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #87 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 18:10:09 »
Show Image

Yay! I'm so glad the purple and grey match fairly well! I didn't get to test it with Hyperfuse so I was nervous they would be off!

Thanks for posting  :D

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #88 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 20:42:00 »
Yay crossposting!  Also, sorry for all the cat hair in the photo, it was a quickie in a dark room with my phone.

114572-0

114574-1
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #89 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 21:33:07 »
Got this in the mail today (amongst others I have to take pics of). Was not expecting it. 

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #90 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 23:22:53 »

<- My Collection (so far)

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #91 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 13:35:08 »

Offline RenegadeParadox

« Reply #92 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 18:21:04 »

Please excuse the poor quality photo; my camera is out of commision till I find my SD card reader. Love my little Tungsten Twinkle.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #93 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 18:52:10 »

I dunno if booper already named the little guy on the left but I'm naming him Folder 502 after Between the Buried and Me's concept albums. Left is Violaceous from booper's last sale.

The future sequence will now begin.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #94 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 18:58:43 »

Show Image

I dunno if booper already named the little guy on the left but I'm naming him Folder 502 after Between the Buried and Me's concept albums. Left is Violaceous from booper's last sale.

The future sequence will now begin.
I'd that a face/ design with a clear visor?

Offline btctopre

« Reply #95 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 18:59:18 »

Show Image

I dunno if booper already named the little guy on the left but I'm naming him Folder 502

Folder 502 is cool as sh-, my favorite Boop Cap so far  :thumb:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #96 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 19:00:22 »

Yup. It is. There's not much of a face or design but I still really like it. It's pink mixed in with the aluminum

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #97 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 19:41:14 »

Yup. It is. There's not much of a face or design but I still really like it. It's pink mixed in with the aluminum
Still a sick cap!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #98 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 18:28:06 »
As promised, the rest of the unexpected boop! caps:

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 18:38:06 »
As promised, the rest of the unexpected boop! caps:

Show Image

Show Image

Nice collection :)

Does the golden eyed MonKey have a name?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod