geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Z-Cases 60% keyboard cases (GROUPBUY LIVE)

(1/14) > >>

trenzafeeds:
GROUPBUY IS LIVE
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=77618

Geekhack was rolled back a bit after being down, it is back though!

I will be running a little groupbuy for Z-cases made by Ziptyze. The cases are 3-D printed, but are quite good quality (not nasty flaky plastic like many 3-D printed things). The cases will be available in opaque, clear translucent, and colored translucent.

The pricing will look like this (these are estimates on the high side, I am looking for ways to lower them):
Opaque: $40
Premium Opaque (just some colors are harder to get and considered premium): $50
Uncolored (white) trans: $40
Colored trans: $50
Glow in the Dark: $60

Colored trans will depend on interest, but possible colors include: These colors are all available now, they will be produced as long as there is at least one order.
Violet, Green, Red, Blue, and Orange

Colored Opaque will be available in any basic color you can imagine! A full catalogue of available colors will be put together by at least the time the groupbuy starts.

Shipping:
CONUS shipping: $0
EU: $6 + $3 per additional case (Woohoo, thank Leandren for the proxy!)
Int: I will estimate this soon!

Estimated lead time is about 2-3 weeks from the end of taking orders if the orders stay below 50, if they go above I will have to get a new estimate on time from Ziptyze.

These cases are extremely good looking in trans with underlighting on keyboards, and would compliment the wkl boards from the latest Leandren groupbuy very nicely.

Testimony from Leandren  :thumb:

--- Quote ---The cases can be compared to wood in terms of the weight, there is almost no flexibility when purposely bending it. It feels sturdy and I am not able to bend it permanently. The texture is more matte than I thought. Not glossy. Feels more sturdy than all the plastic cases I have used before. Definetily a great product that exceeded my expectations by A LOT.
Fantastic product for the price
--- End quote ---

Also here are some sample pictures, I have more pictures coming soon:

Trans white with blue-ish underlighting
Photo courtesy of Leandren, but I believe it originally belonged to Ziptyze

Opaque Orange courtesy of Leandren
You can see here the good quality of the cases, with nice texture without being flaky or icky low-quality plastic.

Thank you for reading!  :thumb:

Here is Ziptyze's color-reference image:

soilheart:
I could be interested,  if the case would be here around the same time as LeandreNs stuff (or my alibaba case doesn't get sent in time).

LeandreN:

--- Quote from: soilheart on Thu, 03 December 2015, 04:54:35 ---I could be interested,  if the case would be here around the same time as LeandreNs stuff (or my alibaba case doesn't get sent in time).

--- End quote ---

It will, probably match perfectly with my GB. Or before.

rddm:
GB will ship for US ou Europe? Because Leandren's gb is european.

Vimto:
Are there any pics of the trans with the lighting off?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version