geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Introducing new Equalz mountain a 100% Custom keyboard from C³

(1/22) > >>

C³—Ears:
Hello Geekhackers,
I am C³—Ears,founder of Equalz. I want to introduce our new brand C³.We are a bunch of keyboard enthusiast from China. C³ represent Custonize,Comfortable,and Cool. We are friend with the same idea which is to create a desk culture.In short term we want to make everything on your desk,not only keyboard. So yes, we have ambitions. Back to keyboard,Equalz will be our high-end keyboard series. This series is all about perfection. We only consider to use the best thing there is.Price is not the priority. Hope you guys can share this idea.
Now this new board is called Mountain. Inspire from ancient Chinese book The Art Of War. We will name our boards 风林火山阴雷(Wind,Forest,Fire,Mountain,Yin,Thunder). This one is Mountain.I dont know if you guy notice there arent many 100% custom keyboard on the market,so we want to make a 100% board. Since the size of the full custom keyboard,we called it Mountain. And there is not many good PCB out there. So we decided to make a new one. When we do the this,on the idea of not saving money,we want every cool thing on it.First it should be RGB and it must be programmable. Mini-usb is out of date so must get rid of it. We should use Type-C. On the other hand many people may not have a Type-C cable so we put another mirco-usb port.Still this is not cool enough for us. The we had an idea of putting an screen on the keyboard. There is enough room above the keypad area. And if we don’t put something there it would be boring.So a screen it is. Well,find a screen is not an easy job,i can tell you that. The case is made by my dear friend EVE. He has done a wonderful job last time doing the 80% keyboard, Zero, for us. I believe the case is the best manufactured in the market. We will use titanium screws to avoid scratches on screws and a longer lifetime. Anyway, we pursue perfection in our keyboard design.

Here are something you need to know about this board:
1,Full RGB PCB. Support 101,103,104 ANSI,ISO
2,Type-C to usb and Mirco to ps2 port. Support NKRO.Fully Programmable. Support Mac OS.
3,Oled screen. Used for programme keys and lights. Also you can use it as a calculator

The case is made by EVE(JD)
Lead time : 3 months
Layout:1,Winkey(103/104)
2,Winkeyless(101)
What’s in the box: 6 series alu case,alu plate,weight,Titanium TA2 screws,3M rubber mat,PCB(include Oled screen)
Color choice(fixed,can’t change):
Tiffany Case+Silver plate+weight
Dark blue Case+sky blue plate+weight
Titanium Case+Coffee plate+weight
Black case+Gold plate+weight
Price:550+paypal fee(0.5%)+shipping(Will charge shipping fee before it shipped)

Additional parts: PCB(screen not included),PC plate(full plate,not partial),Type-C cable(silver/gold)

P.   S. 1,Pcb just need to solder the switch.
     2,Only support plate-mount switches. Too many wire in the PCB there’s no room to support PCB-mount switches.
     3,Oled is way better than the normal screen. The viewing angle,resolution is all better. But it have only 50,000 hour life. So we suggest to set it turn off after N seconds.
Full Album: https://imgur.com/a/jiBPt
RGB Video:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzI5NDA5Mjk4NA==.html?spm=a2h3j.8428770.3416059.1
It is my honor my brother EVE replied to me    #53

Francisco:
I like it! :-)

InvidiousIgnoramus:
Never thought I'd be interested in a fullsize. Looks great!

C³—Ears:

--- Quote from: InvidiousIgnoramus on Wed, 07 February 2018, 12:03:51 ---Never thought I'd be interested in a fullsize. Looks great!

--- End quote ---
thank you ! ;D

C³—Ears:

--- Quote from: Francisco on Wed, 07 February 2018, 12:03:07 ---I like it! :-)

--- End quote ---
thanks  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version