geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Necro | Resurrecting on March 30th

<< < (2/28) > >>

jessica:

--- Quote from: Owl- on Sun, 11 February 2018, 07:18:50 ---possible for split-space support this time around?

I also think the word 'Run' as an alternative 1u Fn key would be a little cool detail.

--- End quote ---

Yes to the split space support! It'll be the same kit used by Yuri and other recent sets  :thumb:
And as an avid HHKB user (and by avid I mean I literally type on an HHKB every single day of my life and will never change that), I am in love with the Fn legend, personally.

However, for a set I have a concept for in the nearishly future, I think Run could actually be a pretty cool legend for it...

jessica:

--- Quote from: Petch on Sun, 11 February 2018, 16:37:42 ---1.25u R4 fn key pleeeeease  :D

--- End quote ---

That's sorta what the 1.25u Menu key is supposed to serve as :)

ReverbSlush:
thanks for bringing this back from the dead again! wish I could just pay now. it's already my favorite set

Petch:

--- Quote from: Brazzers on Sun, 11 February 2018, 17:29:13 ---
--- Quote from: Petch on Sun, 11 February 2018, 16:37:42 ---1.25u R4 fn key pleeeeease  :D

--- End quote ---

That's sorta what the 1.25u Menu key is supposed to serve as :)

--- End quote ---

I understand, but there are quite a few boards that would mean having both a 1u fn and the menu key on together and it'd look a bit odd

Are you opposed to just replacing Menu with Fn? I've seen this done before on some GMK sets

Unforgivable:
I love this set, but any chance we could get the window icons added? :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version