Previous Events Archive > KeyCon 2019

KeyCon 2019 - NYC

<< < (30/31) > >>

ArchDill:
I said this last year also, but, I really hope to go next year. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Auxo:

--- Quote from: SeedyOne on Sun, 02 June 2019, 17:16:20 ---From what I've seen already it looks like an amazing time.

One request: If anyone knows who was recording the artisan panel and can have them share/post it that would be amazing. I can help with the file, hosting it or whatever if need be.  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

I know for a fact there was one person in the front row who was recording either the entire time, or a huge chunk of the time. Hopefully he chimes in :)

voxkey:
Just want to say thanks to the organizers, vendors, and all those that helped make this happen. I had a great time and got to meet some awesome people! Definitely count me in for next year!

jacobsmirror:
Hey, feel free to add all your comments, thoughts, and suggestions here:

KeyCon 2019 Feedback Survey

SeedyOne:

--- Quote from: Auxo on Mon, 03 June 2019, 01:54:18 ---
--- Quote from: SeedyOne on Sun, 02 June 2019, 17:16:20 ---From what I've seen already it looks like an amazing time.

One request: If anyone knows who was recording the artisan panel and can have them share/post it that would be amazing. I can help with the file, hosting it or whatever if need be.  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

I know for a fact there was one person in the front row who was recording either the entire time, or a huge chunk of the time. Hopefully he chimes in :)

--- End quote ---

Yep, that's what I heard! Hope so too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version