Author Topic: [IC]epbt Flower keycaps set  (Read 8054 times)

Offline FAMOUSKBD

[IC]epbt Flower keycaps set
« on: Fri, 01 April 2022, 01:52:55 »
Welcome to FAMOUSKBD's first interest check, we bring you the first interest check with the theme of flower keycaps.

More IC details

PLEASE NOTE: This is not an April Fools joke, April 1st has more significance to me.

Overview:
This is a very simple and pure combination. The inspiration comes from a trip. Spring is always when everything is revived, and a hundred flowers bloom. When you are among the flowers, it always makes people feel very calm, comfortable, beautiful, hopeful War and virus can stay away from each of us, I hope this world is as beautiful as flowers.

Rendering

I tried to add some special things, such as: Alplas with different characters, different colors, different personality patterns, but I finally gave up, I think all things, only the simplest, purest, is the most beautiful look.

Basic Specifications:
Manufacturer: ePBT
Designer: SUDA
Material: PBT
Profile: Cherry Profile
Production Method: Dye-Sublimation
Compatibility: Compatible with Cherry MX switches and MX-style clones
Kits: Base/Novelties/Numpad/40s/Spacebars

Dealer
Global: FAMOUSKBD

If you have any ideas you would like to communicate with us, please comment on our articles。
[/center][/b] ;)
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 April 2022, 02:09:53 by FAMOUSKBD »

Offline 7h3of7

Re: [IC]epbt Flower keycaps set
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 April 2022, 01:55:58 »
Reserved.

Honestly, I can't tell if this is an April fools joke or not. If you were being serious it was a pretty bad idea to post it today.
Current Board: OTD 356 Mini v1 Black

Offline kdam39

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 01 April 2022, 01:57:20 »
this would do better as a joke if it was a joke. but even then, this ic is a bad joke. 3/7

Offline P103

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 01 April 2022, 02:32:47 »
 ^-^ Bolivia ^-^, Happy April fools.

Offline itsazly

• website place
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 01 April 2022, 06:27:54 »
NGL, this feels awkwardly similar to KAM Bouquet a bit. 🥴

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

• buck buck, cluck cluck, squawk squawk
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 01 April 2022, 09:43:51 »
Looks like a certain set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline andromache

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 01 April 2022, 10:25:32 »
So.....other than the fact that this looks like a bad KAM Bouquet knockoff....

How is production on this set beginning in April when EPBT isn't accepting new sets and already has quite a lengthy queue of sets from over a year ago?

I genuinely can't tell if this is an April Fool's post or not because it seems in earnest but there are so many red flags....

Offline Daesya

• 💜 purple supremacy 💜
    • social mediass
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 01 April 2022, 15:52:16 »
So.....other than the fact that this looks like a bad KAM Bouquet knockoff....

How is production on this set beginning in April when EPBT isn't accepting new sets and already has quite a lengthy queue of sets from over a year ago?

I genuinely can't tell if this is an April Fool's post or not because it seems in earnest but there are so many red flags....

Even if it's joke, you can tell they put effort into it
Also I really don't like how you feel confortable saying it's a "bad" keycap set. Chillax and just say it's not your tastes...

Offline kajahtaa

« Reply #8 on: Sat, 02 April 2022, 00:23:34 »
Bolivia kinda hot

Maybe have Shenpo crank out the set for 40$ tho

Offline Nelehisse

« Reply #9 on: Sat, 02 April 2022, 19:47:15 »
Actually... I love this.
Yes it's close to KAM Bouquet and I actually prefer Bouquet's lettering and profile (tired of seeing cherry everywhere), but I love these more blueish green and this shade of pink.
The red font seems too agressive compared to the floral tone.

I agree with the others, I don't see where your plan cames from, seeing EPBT's schedule. I sincerly hope you'll take more time to make your kit truly unique (the novelties are alread good imo) and listen to feedbacks.

Offline FAMOUSKBD

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 06 April 2022, 02:17:54 »
Regarding the production planning cycle of epbt, please don't worry. We have a close cooperation with epbt. We have been preparing for this keycaps set for a long time. Now the cycle has been determined, and the production will be completed before June. If the goods are not sent according to the planned cycle, we support unconditional full refund, please rest assured to buy, thank you!

Offline uwumi

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 06 April 2022, 03:49:32 »
like others have said, this set feels very similar to KAM bouquet in terms of theme & color palette. the novelties are nice, not a fan of the red (?) legends though ;p

Offline kajahtaa

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 06 April 2022, 12:03:18 »
If this was in stock epbt I'd purchase.

Difficult to believe someone can jump ahead 35 to 40 GB tho.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 April 2022, 17:51:58 by kajahtaa »

Offline LittleAad

• Hello
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 06 April 2022, 16:14:23 »

winmix??? That doesn't sound like epbt to me.

Your center aligned alpha legends don’t look very great imo.

« Last Edit: Wed, 06 April 2022, 19:54:54 by LittleAad »

Offline Nelehisse

« Reply #14 on: Thu, 07 April 2022, 05:31:03 »
wait what's with the two different numpad fonts

Wich vendors do you plan to work with? Again I hope this will turn out well because I like the looks of this kit, but it feels more and more scammy.

Offline less_blank

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 07 April 2022, 10:48:59 »
Legend size and placement looks really inconsistent throughout all these renders. Also not clear how an epbt gb is expected to fulfill in only 1-2 months. Whole thing feels very sketchy.

Offline J3ff_Leopard

• Wishlist
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 07 April 2022, 14:36:20 »
I count 7 red flags, at least. OP necro'ing decade old threads just to get their post count up is what got me to comment about it.
WTB Resin Cast Click Clack Leaf

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 07 April 2022, 19:08:15 »
I count 7 red flags, at least. OP necro'ing decade old threads just to get their post count up is what got me to comment about it.

Slow down, OP.

Offline stein3

« Reply #18 on: Fri, 08 April 2022, 12:43:00 »
I wanted to assume no ill intent here, but in response to the manufacturer callouts, it seems they've moved the GB order page as well.

https://i.imgur.com/CEvTHfi.png
https://famouskbd.com/collections/group-buy/products/epbt-flower-keycaps-set-cherry-profile

Offline less_blank

« Reply #19 on: Fri, 08 April 2022, 13:38:53 »
Page also says “in stock, ready to ship” & “worldwide orders ship within 3 days”…

Offline LumiP

« Reply #20 on: Sun, 17 April 2022, 16:31:21 »
I came here to check this out from a Group Buy compilation page because it said "In stock" on the webpage and I did not understand how that was possible quite honestly with so many not taking new sets. I figured there might be answers here, but there literally are not.

Already not fond of this due to the close similarity to KAM Bouquet--but at least I could see the appeal in having the colorway accessible early since this designer didn't take the novelties. But to see all the other evidence here, it isn't looking good.

The inconsistencies in the renders, no sample sets in hand/on camera to anyone else, either. It's technically not even an IC--no one can put in thoughts or opinions for changes considering that the page is already up and there was barely two weeks between when the thread was posted and when the "GB" started. The fact that they commented the same thing on old threads???

It's a no for me dawg. None of this seems safe or conscionable.
More
Current Boards: Aaru TKL Old Dark Sand, Drop + Planck Purple, Mr Suit WKL Black w/Gold Chamfers, Sangeo60 Black, KBD67Lite White, D45 E-Grey, Wind X Pink, NCR 80 Beige, EVO70 Black, White; QK65 Dark Green, Av4 Claymore, TGR x Monokei Tomo Suave Blue, Heracles80 Holy White, Snake60 Rust, Array E-White, Capsule E-White, QK75 E-White

Offline FAMOUSKBD

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 18 April 2022, 21:17:34 »
Thank you for your attention and questions about epbt flowers, I will answer a few questions for you here
1. Regarding the ePBT queue, let me explain to you, because we have provided ePBT with many sets of keycap designs, which are currently in the queue, but we haven't released any information about them. The keycaps go to the queue, because we want to shorten the time you wait for the keycaps, as you said, when you see the ePBT keycaps, you always think that you need to wait more than a year, so, we want to optimize this waiting problem .

2. About imitating KAM Bouquet. This is completely impossible for me, first of all, from the product itself, the designer and I have never seen this set of KAM Bouquet keycaps, all designs are original, and, in my opinion, they are just the same theme, Other colors, including design patterns, are different things. From the designer's point of view, designer SUDA has nearly 10K followers, is a video anchor, and has a lot of original designs. It is impossible for him to imitate other people's keycaps. Finally, from an ePBT point of view, ePBT will not allow any imitation keycaps to be made in his factory, which is exactly his principle. So please stop talking about this boring topic, we don't bother to imitate other people to make anything.

3. Regarding the rendering issue, I think that we made a mistake, and we have to admit that we did have a lot of small problems in rendering, such as the fonts are not neat and tidy, and the characters have the wrong size. I am very sorry, because the author of the rendering did not Not SUDA, but another buddy, and this buddy tried rendering for the first time, so there were a lot of bugs, but we didn't check them out in the end, it was our bug, we've fixed those bugs, and when the GB is released, it will be Resend the correct pictures, my website store has been updated with these pictures, please check. And, real goods don't have these problems. Do not worry!

4. Regarding the issue of the stock prompt on the website, sorry, this is the default application of our website store, because it is a pre-ordered product, if you do not open the stock, you will not be able to pay, but when I open the stock, it will be prompted that there is stock, This is unavoidable, we will improve these bugs in the later stage, but I have stated in the description that this set of keycaps will not be shipped until June, please don't take it out of context, it's boring.

Finally, thank you for your attention and liking. You can dislike us and this set of keycaps, but please don't hurt everyone here. I promise you that if we can't deliver the goods on time in June, we can fully The amount is refunded, and the transaction is guaranteed. We have been working for nearly 3 years. This is our first initiative to initiate a group purchase of goods. If there is anything wrong, please correct me, thank you!

Offline ALOHAKB

• ALOHAKB
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 21 April 2022, 21:12:59 »
It's a nice design and I think it's worth buying.

Offline Mr Chrome

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 23 April 2022, 11:30:36 »
About imitating KAM Bouquet ... Other colors, including design patterns, are different things

Not really.

Regarding the ePBT queue, let me explain to you, because we have provided ePBT with many sets of keycap designs, which are currently in the queue, but we haven't released any information about them.

Is that how it works...

From the designer's point of view, designer SUDA has nearly 10K followers, is a video anchor, and has a lot of original designs. It is impossible for him to imitate other people's keycaps

So please stop talking about this boring topic

please don't take it out of context, it's boring

:yikes:
“This plastic rectangle is alright. The plastic rectangles on top of it, though...”

« Reply #24 on: Mon, 25 April 2022, 11:13:42 »
I love it ,but after considering the quality of LBB, I would probably give up