Previous Events Archive > KeyCon 2024

KeyCon 2024 - Salt Lake City, Utah - April 27th

<< < (12/14) > >>

nephlock:

BIG NEWS!

The full list of breakout sessions for KeyCon 2024 is now available! We are super excited to have some great contributors lined up here, and covering a variety of subjects. KeyCon wouldn't be complete without a large artisan contingent, so I want to give a huge thank you to rmendis and the Artisan Collector for sponsoring and arranging the Artisan Series of breakouts!

In addition to our breakout sessions, I'd like to highlight our sponsors and vendor tables! Without these great companies and contributors this event wouldn't be possible!

>>>>>>>>>>  THE IMPORTANT BIT  <<<<<<<<<<

Because we have to submit orders for goodie bag items, we will be placing a cutoff at the end of February.

If you are wanting a goodie bag (you probably do), make sure to get your ticket before the end of February.

Goodie Bag

* KeyCon 2024 T-shirt - Sponsored by Drop
* KeyCon 2024 Keycap - Sponsored by GMK
* Sticker pack
Beginning on March 1st, all ticket purchases will be considered late adoption and ineligible for the goodie bag.

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: nephlock on Wed, 21 February 2024, 14:54:31 ---The full list of breakout sessions for KeyCon 2024 is now available!

--- End quote ---

Dang, that list is stacked :eek: My only regret is that I might not be able to sneak away to see them all!

Zanduby:

--- Quote from: nephlock on Wed, 21 February 2024, 14:54:31 ---Show Image

BIG NEWS!

The full list of breakout sessions for KeyCon 2024 is now available! We are super excited to have some great contributors lined up here, and covering a variety of subjects. KeyCon wouldn't be complete without a large artisan contingent, so I want to give a huge thank you to rmendis and the Artisan Collector for sponsoring and arranging the Artisan Series of breakouts!

In addition to our breakout sessions, I'd like to highlight our sponsors and vendor tables! Without these great companies and contributors this event wouldn't be possible!

>>>>>>>>>>  THE IMPORTANT BIT  <<<<<<<<<<

Because we have to submit orders for goodie bag items, we will be placing a cutoff at the end of February.

If you are wanting a goodie bag (you probably do), make sure to get your ticket before the end of February.

Goodie Bag

* KeyCon 2024 T-shirt - Sponsored by Drop
* KeyCon 2024 Keycap - Sponsored by GMK
* Sticker pack
Beginning on March 1st, all ticket purchases will be considered late adoption and ineligible for the goodie bag.

--- End quote ---

Yeah that's some exciting news! I can't wait to finally meet so many of you, and to see some of you again after some years.

Colourr:
I won't be able to attend but it's super nice to see that Keycon is starting up again.

I miss the streams and the friends. I hope this year is amazing!

TLSC.wipeOut:
Good to see this! Hopefully people will take pictures and/or video content for this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version