geekhack Marketplace > Member Auction Links

Custom Pre-Built Soarer's Converters and Teensy USB Cables Molded for Model M's

<< < (8/10) > >>

bluebear:
I'm typing this on my Unicomp model M remapped using Orihalcon's cable. He shipped it right away, and it works great! And this was cheaper for me (up here in Canada) than buying a Teensy with everything else needed to do the mod myself, plus shipping. Next part will be buying new springs and keys from Unicomp to change it over completely to a Sun/Unix layout.

rowdy:

--- Quote from: bluebear on Sun, 19 April 2015, 07:33:31 ---I'm typing this on my Unicomp model M remapped using Orihalcon's cable. He shipped it right away, and it works great! And this was cheaper for me (up here in Canada) than buying a Teensy with everything else needed to do the mod myself, plus shipping. Next part will be buying new springs and keys from Unicomp to change it over completely to a Sun/Unix layout.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to Geekhack!

Hope you're enjoying your oneness with buckling spring :)

Snarfangel:
I just want to say I purchased the XT/AT version and it works great. I got it from Ebay, though, so I missed the Geekhack discount. :(

Can't wait to program the key mappings!

SamirD:
I didn't know this thread existed--or that an rj45 version existed.  Could this be used for the 102 key terminal Model Ms as well as the M122?

y11971alex:
Any chance for a RJ11 —> USB for a 5155 keyboard?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version