Author Topic: WHATS POWERING [CTRL]ALT TODAY  (Read 29603 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
WHATS POWERING [CTRL]ALT TODAY
« on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 11:41:22 »
as im chained to my desk most of the time, i end up sat here most of the day listening to vinyl, i think you can tell a lot about how my day is going based on what my choice of records is for that day

so partly because its a hobby i want to share as well as catalogue, im gonna use this thread a little like a music blog/running commentary of what is fuelling work on ctrl alt from day to day

i will post pictures of the vinyl im listening to that day, perhaps a little description of stuff, i may even throw some vaping related things in as well

most records nowadays come with an additional download code of the album, i listen to basically nothing digitally so whenever an album has a download code ill also post a pic of that as well, they normally only work for one person but whoever gets it each time, id be interested to hear your thoughts on whatever it is for

ill be starting this tomorrow and i will try and update it most days

for now, ill leave this thread open for any discussion on each days post etc, but if it starts getting too messy i may clean it up from time to time
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: WHATS POWERING [CTRL]ALT TODAY
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 11:44:17 »
sounds cool, what genre's of music do you tend to listen too?

and what kind of audio set up do you use?? do you have your turn table and pc going into one amp or are they separate ?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 11:46:37 »
sounds cool, what genre's of music do you tend to listen too?

and what kind of audio set up do you use?? do you have your turn table and pc going into one amp or are they separate ?

i listen to a ton of different stuff, but im sure you will get a bit of a theme going pretty quickly when i start posting

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 12:05:20 »
Cool, really glad to see that you decided to do this.   :thumb:   I'm sure I'll learn about a whole bunch of bands I didn't know about before, so I'll be following this close.  ;)

And like baldgye, I'm interested to see your setup. 

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 14:15:02 »
There was me thinking it was going to be a description of [CTRL]ALT's servers or something :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 14:18:47 »
Nice, cool idea for a thread. A vinyl player is something that I want to get when I stop moving around so much.  :)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 15:08:32 »
yeah I'm also a bit curious about your turn table too tbh and what kind of functions it has etc !

Offline rsadek

• raging keyboard monkey
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 19:41:35 »
There was me thinking it was going to be a description of [CTRL]ALT's servers or something :))

Me too; I got super excited, but this is cool too  :thumb:
❤️Keeboardz
---------------

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 19:45:51 »

Me too; I got super excited, but this is cool too  :thumb:

This is better!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 20:24:23 »
Very cool, I'm a bit of a music collector as well, though I gave up on vinyl a bit because I don't have the desire to sink enough time/money into it.

Looking forward to seeing/hearing what powers you guys!
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 20:31:15 »
My fiancée would love you. She also collects vinyls. I am thinking of buying her a nicer player here soon.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 20:54:35 »
This would be so awesome. Would you like us to post pics of our album collections as well?

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 20:59:26 »
This post just made me sad. My collection of vinyl has been sitting in a corner of my room being neglected because of all the fun I'm having with keyboards.....

HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 21:00:42 »
This post just made me sad. My collection of vinyl has been sitting in a corner of my room being neglected because of all the fun I'm having with keyboards.....
I feel you dude. Sucks when you can't appreciate them yet you imagine and dream of listening yo them.

Offline yomammary

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 07:28:11 »
I need a turntable, I got a couple of LPs but nothing to listen them with :))
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline Belfong

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 07:33:45 »
I'd think that your download codes will only work for UK iTunes. It likely will not work across iTunes in other countries.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 07:38:25 »
I'd think that your download codes will only work for UK iTunes. It likely will not work across iTunes in other countries.

they dont come with itunes download codes

each record label as their own way of doing it, but they are worldwide and not country specific

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 07:53:58 »
Bandcamp is great

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:18:18 »
ok guys

here is my first real post of this thread

what im doing, is leaving out anything i listen to from the day before, then making the post the next day, yesterday i was pretty busy so didnt get through as much as normal

but here goes

have mercy - a place of our own

download code

fenix tx - threesome 7 inch

milk teeth - sad sack (number 212 of 300)

jack's mannequin - everything in transit (1st pressing)

and then i didnt listen to these next few, but wanted to include the second pressing of this album, and some other jack's stuff, which im sure at some point i will get round to doing full pics of in this thread

« Last Edit: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:29:49 by BunnyLake »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:27:02 »
I got the Have Mercy download. Thank you! I'll give it a listen. :D
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:28:52 »
I got the Have Mercy download. Thank you! I'll give it a listen. :D

thats actually an album i purchased on a whim when i was buying some other stuff and listened to for the first time yesterday after having it for months, not my normal kinda album but i really enjoyed it

Offline Hzza

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:29:39 »
Fenix TX is a bit of a blast from the past, I remember seeing them with New Found Glory and RX Bandits like 10 years ago in Camden I think.

edit - 2001 :(.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:31:22 »
Fenix TX is a bit of a blast from the past, I remember seeing them with New Found Glory and RX Bandits like 10 years ago in Camden I think.

edit - 2001 :(.

i pretty sure i was at that same show haha

and yeah, every now and then you just need a bit of nostalgia, and that is one of those songs that epitomizes a certain period of my life

Offline Hzza

« Reply #23 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:38:43 »
:D Same as that, 2000 to 2003ish was great for pop punk, it also coincided with my discovery of girls and booze :D. Lots of happy memories coming flooding back, thanks for the nostalgia bomb.

I know what I'll be listening to in the car on the way home from work now ;).

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:39:36 »
will have to google this stuff when i get home, does your turntable have a repeat function?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:40:34 »
:D Same as that, 2000 to 2003ish was great for pop punk, it also coincided with my discovery of girls and booze :D. Lots of happy memories coming flooding back, thanks for the nostalgia bomb.

I know what I'll be listening to in the car on the way home from work now ;).

i have a lot of stuff from that time, so expect to see some pop up randomly

yesterdays listens were a bit random, i had a big sort through of records so i was grabbing some kinda random stuff to play,but came across lots of goodies i had forgotten about to play over the next few days

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:41:43 »
will have to google this stuff when i get home, does your turntable have a repeat function?

i have a couple setups, whats at my desk is pretty basic compared to what i use in my living room, at some point ill get some pics and specs of that stuff, although i get my inheritance in the next week and plan to go pretty all out on a new set up

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:47:11 »

i have a couple setups, whats at my desk is pretty basic compared to what i use in my living room, at some point ill get some pics and specs of that stuff, although i get my inheritance in the next week and plan to go pretty all out on a new set up

look forward to it! I have an old turn table and now i finally have the room for it on a desk it would be nice to get some ideas of how to incorporate it into a desk worktop thing with my PC... though im a bit worried about vibrations from me banging my mouse and keyboard about in the heat of battle lol

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #28 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 14:44:10 »
Went through a minor Jack's Mannequin phase a while ago, I'll have to revisit them.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Jason_IRL

« Reply #29 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 16:18:50 »

i will post pictures of the vinyl im listening to that day, perhaps a little description of stuff, i may even throw some vaping related things in as well

You vape? rad. what's your setup?

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #30 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 21:18:36 »
Literally wearing this shirt when i read your post, bunny. got it for pre-ordering Everything in Transit from Best Buy back in the day. Was a huge Something Corporate fan in high school. Will have to try and find those vinyls!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 09:13:54 »
Literally wearing this shirt when i read your post, bunny. got it for pre-ordering Everything in Transit from Best Buy back in the day. Was a huge Something Corporate fan in high school. Will have to try and find those vinyls!

Show Image

shirt is awesome sir

ill throw some something corporate in todays post which will be ready in an hour or so

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #32 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 09:53:13 »
ok todays post

gnarwolves - chronicles of gnarnia

digital download for someone

from autumn to ashes - the fiction we live

for the chap up top

something corporate - leaving through a window

and then on to 2 of my favourite albums of all time

i listen to these most days, but i wont keep posting them, but assume almost every day these are included

gallows - orchestra of wolves

gallows - grey britain

DOTCOM

« Last Edit: Fri, 06 July 2018, 04:18:58 by BunnyLake »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 10:26:59 »
Love the 'chronicles of gnarnia' vinyl

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 11:42:45 »
Excellent selection Bunny. I haven't listened to Gallows in a long time.

Offline yomammary

« Reply #35 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 12:17:31 »
I haven't listened to Gallows in a long time.
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #36 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 16:29:03 »
ok todays post

gnarwolves - chronicles of gnarnia

Show Image

Show Image

digital download for someone
Show Image

from autumn to ashes - the fiction we live

Show Image

Show Image

for the chap up top

something corporate - leaving through a window

Show Image

Show Image

and then on to 2 of my favourite albums of all time

i listen to these most days, but i wont keep posting them, but assume almost every day these are included

gallows - orchestra of wolves

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

gallows - grey britain

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Gallows, From Autumn To Ashes, and So Co! **** yes!! Love them all! The vinyls look sick!

That Gnarwolves vinyl looks awesome, looks like someone else got the code. Ill have to youtube them, I like the art and name.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 07:46:30 »
sorry i didnt get round to a post yesterday

i had a baby scan and stuff and just had no time, i will have a new post for today though, but most likely not one on friday as i have family stuff

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 09:14:58 »
todays post

alexisonfire - crisis

download code

thursday - full collapse

download code

blacklisted - when people grow, people go

download code

jimmyeatworld - static prevails

lots of download codes today for you guys

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 12:26:11 »
Thank you!
Even good dogs go wild

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 12:31:11 »
I love seeing these selections everyday. I haven't listened to Thursday in what feels like forever and that Jimmy Eat World album brings me back to good times.  :)
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 12:32:40 »
any dream theater?  ;D

Offline yomammary

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 14:49:07 »
The new Blacklisted is soooo good.
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 16:24:21 »
Sick lineup.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #44 on: Fri, 03 April 2015, 16:17:22 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #45 on: Fri, 03 April 2015, 17:28:40 »
http://www.metalsucks.net/2015/04/03/new-gallows-track-leviathan-rot-brings-the-mosh/

Bunny, you heard this new Gallows track yet?

sadly yes, its not that its bad, but like, i just cant listen to the new stuff, its basically a different band with the same name at this point, no frank is no bueno

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #46 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 10:48:51 »
todays post

gnarwolves - gnarwolves

download code

afi - answer that and stay fashionable

isis - holy tears

box car racer - box car racer

converge - no heroes

download code

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #47 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 11:26:31 »
I really appreciate the Gnarwolves, their music is pretty good, thank you for sharing them!

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 14:17:50 »
dood, black sails is such a good record!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 14:23:46 »

i have everything by them, that just happened to be the one i fancied today, however im sure black sails will pop up shortly, in fact it will as now you have said it ill be putting it on now

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 14:52:07 »
converge - no heroes

Show Image

Show Image

download code
Show Image

**** that album art looks good on that huge gatefold cover. I love this album so much. Heartache/Hellbound make me want to do naughty things. A ridiculous opening salvo :). Hope whoever got that album download loves it.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 14:56:14 »
converge - no heroes

Show Image

Show Image

download code
Show Image

**** that album art looks good on that huge gatefold cover. I love this album so much. Heartache/Hellbound make me want to do naughty things. A ridiculous opening salvo :). Hope whoever got that album download loves it.

i listened to a ton of converge today sir, so look out for tomorrows post if you wanna see more

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 15:07:00 »

i have everything by them, that just happened to be the one i fancied today, however im sure black sails will pop up shortly, in fact it will as now you have said it ill be putting it on now
Yep! I had to listen to it as well!  :thumb:

Offline yomammary

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 08:28:34 »
Stellar music taste.
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 10:26:44 »
todays post

converge - jane doe

converge - axe to fall

download code

converge - you fail me

download code

have heart - 10.17.09

download code

self defense family - try me

download code

afi - black sails in the sunset

lots of download codes for you folks today

enjoy

ps, not sure if you are reading this corey, but i popped out self defense family for you

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 10:34:34 »
Axe to Fall got me into Converge. Love that album. Have Heart got me into hardcore in general. I still regret not going to a show on their last tour. Didn't realize 10.17.09 was on vinyl too.

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 13:44:46 »
Your taste in music is damn similar to mine, props for the great collection you have. I have a small one too but is nooooooo way near your sadly. I might catch up some day tho i haven't give up on it :D
What the hell am I even doing

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 13:51:55 »
Well I'm very happy to see this thread. I'm probably going to start posting vinyl pics again! Not in here, of course...
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 17:16:13 »
I suspect BunnyLake's music collection is much larger than his keyboard/keycap collection!

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 17:31:10 »
I suspect BunnyLake's music collection is much larger than his keyboard/keycap collection!
Yeah, and some of his vinyl art and album art is just as cool as his caps and boards

Offline yomammary

« Reply #60 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:27:05 »
Oh the boston hardcore love!
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:28:56 by yomammary »
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #61 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:49:15 »

oh yeah i have thousands and thousands of records, its really become a problem

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #62 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:57:23 »

-shrugs- Where's the problem?

You've posted a good bit of stuff I've never heard of. I tend to find myself in a musical Groundhog's day and it's very refreshing for something not only new but also very different from my current library. Thanks for sharing all of this.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #63 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 18:59:05 »

-shrugs- Where's the problem?

You've posted a good bit of stuff I've never heard of. I tend to find myself in a musical Groundhog's day and it's very refreshing for something not only new but also very different from my current library. Thanks for sharing all of this.

cheers sir, the thread may not get a lot of comments, but i love doing it so ill be keeping it up, i wont be on much for the next couple days as its my wifes bday but ill try sneak a post in somewhere in that time

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #64 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:04:31 »
Oh the boston hardcore love!
Show Image

Damn right <3

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #65 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:04:42 »

Only if your good lady wife raises an objection ;)

Offline Hzza

« Reply #66 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 02:40:08 »
cheers sir, the thread may not get a lot of comments, but i love doing it so ill be keeping it up, i wont be on much for the next couple days as its my wifes bday but ill try sneak a post in somewhere in that time
I don't comment much these days, but I'm subbed to this and check out most of the stuff you're posting. Keep it up, I'm liking it so far.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #67 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 11:58:59 »
todays post

attack vipers - the mirror and the destroyer (if anyone is in to hardcore i cant stress enough how much i love this record)

white lung - deep fantasy

glassjaw  - worship and tribute

torche - harmonicraft

download code

polar bear club - death chorus

wont be a post tomorrow sadly as i wont be around at all, so ill be posting again on thursday

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #68 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 14:20:02 »
Well I'm very happy to see this thread. I'm probably going to start posting vinyl pics again! Not in here, of course...

you or anyone else are more than welcome to post vinyl here sir

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #69 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 14:21:11 »

you or anyone else are more than welcome to post vinyl here sir
Could you do us a quickie and tell us about your setup if that is ok?

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 14:24:32 »
todays post

attack vipers - the mirror and the destroyer (if anyone is in to hardcore i cant stress enough how much i love this record)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

torche - harmonicraft

Show Image

Show Image

download code
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

wont be a post tomorrow sadly as i wont be around at all, so ill be posting again on thursday

Love glassjaw, I'm a big fan of mr. palumbo 

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #71 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 14:30:29 »
Great, found a turntable a few days ago and now this thread. Guess I gotta buy a setup now.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #72 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 16:42:09 »
If anyone is interested, I compiled a Play Music playlist with all of Bunny's posts. It is missing Attack! Vipers! only because their music is not available on Play Music. I can share the playlist if anyone is interested. Not sure, but I believe you need to be an All Access subscriber to listen to it.

Offline Hzza

« Reply #73 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 16:44:08 »

Show Image

Show Image

Nostalgia-bombed by bunny again...I don't have this on my computer for some reason, but spent the whole evening listening to Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Silence tonight, I'd forgotten just how good Glassjaw were.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 22:32:46 »
todays post

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

torche - harmonicraft

Show Image

Show Image

download code
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hey bunny i just found this thread and decided to throw some attack vipers on as a lark and I'm really loving this. I just got a new set of cans and this gave me a reason to research and jam out to some new music. freaking <3 it thanks  :thumb:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #75 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 09:42:46 »
here we go again

bit of a random day today

dead swans - anxiety and everything else

download code

four year strong - rise or die trying

joyce manor - of all things i will soon grow tired

download code

cut teeth -night years

download code

the swellers - the light under closed doors

gnarwolves - fun club

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #76 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 15:03:30 »
Dude your collection is insane, seriously...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #77 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 07:21:20 »
kacey musgraves - same trailer different park

dead swans - sleep walkers

download code

whirr - sway

converge - unloved and weeded out

download code

rise and fall - deceiver/sinking in sin

download code

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #78 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 07:22:40 »
your record collection is srs

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #79 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 07:24:06 »

ive barely touched on it, and im really not posting the rare and interesting stuff here because i often dont even play those variants, but maybe ill start throwing a few rarities in here and there if people are interested

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #80 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 07:27:09 »

ive barely touched on it, and im really not posting the rare and interesting stuff here because i often dont even play those variants, but maybe ill start throwing a few rarities in here and there if people are interested

I would be, though seems the stuff you listen too isn't what I'm into... I'd be curious to see if you did have anything I might have or know

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #81 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 07:33:46 »

I would be, though seems the stuff you listen too isn't what I'm into... I'd be curious to see if you did have anything I might have or know

what do you listen to good sir

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #82 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 07:35:52 »

http://www.last.fm/user/bald_gye

it's not been updated since the last.fm program broke in feb but that should give you a general idea

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #83 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 07:39:43 »

it's not been updated since the last.fm program broke in feb but that should give you a general idea

had a quick glance

i have some

aphex twin
jeff buckley
radiohead
the beatles
placebo

and then i had enough of flicking through pages and pages of kate bush haha

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #84 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 07:44:00 »

had a quick glance

i have some

aphex twin
jeff buckley
radiohead
the beatles
placebo

and then i had enough of flicking through pages and pages of kate bush haha

hahaha yeah I tend to have to listen to something alot before being able to form an opinion on it

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #85 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 08:43:12 »
You don't happen to have any Sigur Rós, do you? :o

Offline robotox

• Gimme them purple caps, brother.
« Reply #86 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 09:38:48 »
God, I haven't listened to Converge in forever.  Nostalgia break!  Now I'm reminiscing with an old friend while listening to From Autumn to Ashes.  Did you ever listen to American Nightmare/Give Up the Ghost?
HHKB (dental banded, lubed, black/gray), Corsair K70 with MX Blue RGB, Ergodox with MX Blue.

"If a man empties his purse into his head no man can take it from him. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Ben Franklin

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #87 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 09:44:22 »
God, I haven't listened to Converge in forever.  Nostalgia break!  Now I'm reminiscing with an old friend while listening to From Autumn to Ashes.  Did you ever listen to American Nightmare/Give Up the Ghost?

that question may well get answered with my next post if i remember correctly what i was playing yesterday

Offline robotox

• Gimme them purple caps, brother.
« Reply #88 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 16:51:26 »

that question may well get answered with my next post if i remember correctly what i was playing yesterday

Awesome.  How about the Murder City Devils?
HHKB (dental banded, lubed, black/gray), Corsair K70 with MX Blue RGB, Ergodox with MX Blue.

"If a man empties his purse into his head no man can take it from him. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Ben Franklin

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #89 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 12:04:35 »
ok this post more than any other its probably important to say these are not the only presses of these albums i have, just the ones i was playing, i keep most of the nicer stuff hidden away

brand new - your favourite weapon

brand new - deja entendu (first pressing, with barcode, one of my holy grail records, they are finally doing a repress for record store day this month after so many years, so this can be retired finally to go with my sealed copy)

brand new - the devil and god are raging inside me ( my favourite album of all time)

brand new - daisy

comeback kid - wake the dead

give up the ghost - background music

axis/self defense family - split

download code

Offline yomammary

« Reply #90 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 17:51:33 »
That Comeback Kid album is a classic.
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #91 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 05:10:38 »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #92 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 10:47:34 »
I'm shocked, and releaved(?) at the lack of Taylor Swift in here... Radio 2 play a disturbing about of her 'music'... Simon Mayo should know better...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #93 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 10:48:13 »
I'm shocked, and releaved(?) at the lack of Taylor Swift in here... Radio 2 play a disturbing about of her 'music'... Simon Mayo should know better...

i have plenty of tay tay tho

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #94 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 10:55:34 »

i have plenty of tay tay tho

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #95 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 09:39:57 »
does anyone live near a record store that is participating in record store day and free on saturday who wants to do me a huge favour and make some money?

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #96 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 10:18:04 »
does anyone live near a record store that is participating in record store day and free on saturday who wants to do me a huge favour and make some money?

I know Park Ave CD's in Orlando, FL you can call and order through them. If I was home I'd help you, but I'm in Mississippi for college :(
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 10:20:21 »
There's 2 record stores near me that are participating, I can probably try and help out

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #98 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 10:21:07 »
There's 2 record stores near me that are participating, I can probably try and help out

ill shoot you a pm

Offline rsadek

• raging keyboard monkey
« Reply #99 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 10:51:54 »

there are a few near me participating, happy to help
❤️Keeboardz
---------------

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 06:24:58 »
sorry for no post yesterday was balls deep in the bro sale

next post will be later on today, for some reason i listened to a ton of 7 inches yesterday so itll mainly be a bunch of those

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #101 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 07:20:37 »
Just started digging through this thread,

I'm loving "Milk Teeth - Sad Sack EP" but I can't find a place to buy it, you got an idea where I should look for it?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #102 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 07:43:23 »

I'm loving "Milk Teeth - Sad Sack EP" but I can't find a place to buy it, you got an idea where I should look for it?

http://www.vennrecords.com/shop/milk-teeth/milk-teeth-sad-sack-12/

they only made 300 and there is only a few left

if shipping outside of the uk is really expensive

lemme know and i can grab one and proxy it to you or whatever

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 07:44:44 »

scratch that i think they are sold out now

if you want i can try scrounge one up for you

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #104 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 07:56:47 »

Thing is I'm not interested in a physical version, digital version would be enough for me.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #105 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 09:31:43 »

Thing is I'm not interested in a physical version, digital version would be enough for me.

on that link bunny posted it lists it as available on itunes and spotify

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #106 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 09:51:09 »

on that link bunny posted it lists it as available on itunes and spotify
good catch got it.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #107 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 17:49:13 »
sorry for the late and semi rushed post today

gallows - desolation sounds

dead swans - southern blue

this is hell - the enforcer

knuckle puck - dont come home

+ download code

november coming fire - evocation

gallows/november coming fire - split

Offline yomammary

« Reply #108 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 06:07:35 »
Is the new Gallows album any good?
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 06:10:33 »

its not really gallows

no frank is no good

i mean the album is ok, if you listen to it not knowing its called gallows but thats a hump i struggle with, i just got it because im a gallows fiend

if you are in to vinyl at all, you can still pick up some fairly small variants of it, limited to 100 pressings if you look around

i picked up about 5 variants

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 06:13:14 »

its not really gallows

no frank is no good

i mean the album is ok, if you listen to it not knowing its called gallows but thats a hump i struggle with, i just got it because im a gallows fiend

if you are in to vinyl at all, you can still pick up some fairly small variants of it, limited to 100 pressings if you look around

That has to be a bit painful, buying 5 copies of an album your looking forward too only to find they have changed direction into one you don't really like...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 06:17:39 »

its not really gallows

no frank is no good

That has to be a bit painful, buying 5 copies of an album your looking forward too only to find they have changed direction into one you don't really like...

hehe

its worse than that, its an album i wasnt looking forward to

as they changed line up another album ago

but i gave it a fair listen, i think its better than the last effort, but frank was the best front man i have ever seen, on record but more importantly live, so as a result, hearing anyone but him on gallows just isnt the same, franks brother also left for this record so its really a shell of a band i one loved

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 06:32:57 »

its not really gallows

no frank is no good

hehe

its worse than that, its an album i wasnt looking forward to

as they changed line up another album ago

but i gave it a fair listen, i think its better than the last effort, but frank was the best front man i have ever seen, on record but more importantly live, so as a result, hearing anyone but him on gallows just isnt the same, franks brother also left for this record so its really a shell of a band i one loved

ahhh thats not too bad then I guess, I feel the pain though of looking forward to a new album from a band you really like and being disappointed (initially anyway)... le knife

Offline yomammary

« Reply #113 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 07:02:16 »
I was a Frank fan, I won't bother. :thumb:
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #114 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 07:04:28 »
I was a Frank fan, I won't bother. :thumb:

if you like vinyl and and frank

pick this up

you can get it pretty cheap still for some weird reason and the 2 gallows tracks rip

Offline yomammary

« Reply #115 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 12:06:32 »
Got a couple of vinyls and getting my first turntable today.
Thanks for the recommendation.
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #116 on: Sun, 19 April 2015, 09:43:20 »
gonna change this thread up a little bit

next post will be tomorrow

i will continue to post the records im listening to, but im also gonna pair it with a sort of daily diary, just kinda listing briefly everything i do that day, so people can get an idea of whats being worked on on ctrl alt, as well as getting daily updates on basically everything

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #117 on: Sun, 19 April 2015, 10:28:07 »
gonna change this thread up a little bit

next post will be tomorrow

i will continue to post the records im listening to, but im also gonna pair it with a sort of daily diary, just kinda listing briefly everything i do that day, so people can get an idea of whats being worked on on ctrl alt, as well as getting daily updates on basically everything

Sounds interesting man.  Lookin' forward to tomorrow's port then! :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #118 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 06:58:56 »
ok gonna try out a new format for this thread, so the start of each post will be like a bullet point diary entry of my day, followed by the albums i listened to as usual, ill see how it goes down and if its well received ill keep this up

sunday

got up about 8.30, fed the cats, made some tea

make my way in to the office and check the board and reply to emails and pms for about an hour and a half

watch filmage, a documentary about the decendents, its a really dope flick i hadnt had time to peep yet

shoot cody an IM to work out the schedule for shipping miami and getting it compelted later today (sunday)

head out to M&S to grab some lunch, and swing by krispy kreme on the way home to grab some rasberry glazed

get home, check the boards, reply to pms for about 30 mins

buy tickets to see brand new in london

make up some katsu curry and eat that whilst hanging out with the wife

chat to ***** about an upcoming project we will soon announce

shoot bro a message about dealing with the bronation stuff

start taking some pictures and jot some notes for an upcoming thread or page on the site entitled we are [CTRL]ALT

get distracted replying to a thread which feels worryingly like banging my head against a brick wall

do some art work for the project with ***** listed above

tidy up the orders on the site specifically for hackd by geeks, getting it ready to go for when it drops in a couple days

type up some emails for hackd by geeks and miami to go out to everyone who ordered once i have some pictures ready

facetime my kid brothers kid and talk to him about dinosaurs for a bit

make the cats and my wife some dinner

shoot margo an email about jd40s

check emails and pms and reply to those for about 30 mins

start organising the pm orders of old buys and checking them against paypal invoices

found out a couple nostalgia orders were outstanding, sorted through them and got the order numbers to cody

sorted out the rewards for the bronations found here - https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=70785.msg1721281#msg1721281

briefly toyed with the idea of taking some pictures of a bunch of keyboards, keycaps and keycaps i wanna sell, but dismissed it as too much hassle

ordered some blown up prints of the art hipster did for ctrl alt on some fancy paper

peeped out the new episode of vera with the wife

read a post in one of my threads that again seems akin to banging my head against a brick wall

play some h1z1

message bro about a few upcoming things

chill on skype with cody whilst going through orders

shoot a message to gon for when he gets back online about the ctrl alt 60s

pick 10% of the miami orders to throw in a ctrl alt keychain with

watch clouds of sils maria in bed till i crash

records

download codes included in some pics

touche amore - parting the sea between brightness and me

comeback kid - rain city sessions #1

the story so far - what you dont see

send more paramedics - unearthed and posessed (just for the gallows track)

rise against - the eco-terrorist in me

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #119 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 07:10:45 »
head out to M&S to grab some lunch

haha but it's cool to see how ****ing busy you are

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #120 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 02:16:26 »
Strangely interesting.  Maybe I'm a suppressed stalker :))

Very good to see you are fitting in some family time, sir :)

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #121 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 18:45:37 »
Bunny PLEASE tell me where did you get that Rise Against vinyl, i'd kill for it!

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #122 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 03:50:06 »
Just wanted to say that i actually started to listen to Gallows because of this thread, so thank you <3

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #123 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 04:48:26 »
Did you ran out of vinyls to power your day?  :-[

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #124 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 11:47:44 »
i havent forgotten this, ive jsut had a crazy busy couple of weeks but ill come back to it soon

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #125 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 10:57:42 »
brand new - the devil and god are raging inside me ( my favourite album of all time)

Show Image

Show Image

Sorry to ask you this but if it is not a secret how much did you pay to get this?

Offline chromatically

« Reply #126 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 13:26:08 »

Show Image

Show Image

Sorry to ask you this but if it is not a secret how much did you pay to get this?

seriously that's... gorgeous. *drool*... definitely my favorite brand new album as well.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 19:11:59 »
i havent forgotten this, ive jsut had a crazy busy couple of weeks but ill come back to it soon

I know that you're even more busy these days, but if you ever feel like bringing this thread back I'm waiting to read it.  :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #128 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 11:44:25 »

I know that you're even more busy these days, but if you ever feel like bringing this thread back I'm waiting to read it.  :)

hey man, so i had started posting vinyl pics to my ctrl alt instagram, but ive not even been doing that much for fear of people being annoyed by it

my vinyl problem has taken a serious turn, i **** you not i must have had over 100 arrive this week

once i get back on my feet again ill start this thread up properly, but until then, if you follow my instagram i think im gonna start posting a vinyl pic daily

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #129 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 12:42:34 »

I **** you not i must have had over 100 arrive this week

Oh my..  :eek:

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #130 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 12:45:54 »
I'm hyped!!! I'm down with the vinyl love!!!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #131 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 13:02:54 »

hey man, so i had started posting vinyl pics to my ctrl alt instagram, but ive not even been doing that much for fear of people being annoyed by it

my vinyl problem has taken a serious turn, i **** you not i must have had over 100 arrive this week

once i get back on my feet again ill start this thread up properly, but until then, if you follow my instagram i think im gonna start posting a vinyl pic daily

Awesome, sounds good.  I follow CtrlAlt on Instagram, but don't usually actively check it and didn't realize you could turn on notifications for people's posts.  I've done that now, so I'll see your posts.  :thumb:

Also, that's absolutely insane how many records you got this week.  :eek:

Offline Jemaunji

« Reply #132 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 15:22:28 »
Is there a thread for vinyl trading on GH? It seems like a lot of people are into vinyl as well and that would be pretty fun.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #133 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 16:57:36 »
Is there a thread for vinyl trading on GH? It seems like a lot of people are into vinyl as well and that would be pretty fun.

Welcome to Geekhack!

Specific trading threads for various things have been suggested, but for the most part they either did not start, or faded pretty quickly.

Most people would just create a WTS/WTB/WTT thread in classifieds.

Offline Jemaunji

« Reply #134 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 18:06:55 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

Specific trading threads for various things have been suggested, but for the most part they either did not start, or faded pretty quickly.

Most people would just create a WTS/WTB/WTT thread in classifieds.

Thanks! I never made a "new here" post like I should have and I'm still searching through all the threads and getting to know the community, but I love it so far!