Author Topic: Ribbit.....ribbit.....  (Read 90380 times)

Offline NAV

• Formerly A_Vicarious_Death
Re: Ribbit.....ribbit.....
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 19:50:25 »
Dear Brocaps. I am a new keycap enthusiast - For the last month of so I've been trying to purchase a gamers set
(redic red or cool blue)- I've tried reddit, geekhack.org classified, ebay and random sellers on other sites to no avail. With all of this said I have completely given up on my dream to own a set of your keycaps as this experience have suck the life out of me - I have offered in excess of 4 times what users paid for these keycaps and as much as they are beautiful, elegant and highly sorted after - I have given up all hope to acquire a set. Thank you for ruining my christmas holidays indirectly for your lack of availability in the product line for new customers like me - but I know you don't need me or anyone else -nor do you care, thus making this a rant. Thank you for empowering the gnomes and hoarders that have nothing better to do than to post up the keycaps in bags showing they are not using them but just there to taunt people who would otherwise be using them with care and love.

That moment when I sold Ridic Red and Chill Blue on MM like a week ago for under 100 ea..?

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #201 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 19:51:44 »
Trolla la la la la la la la la

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #202 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 19:53:59 »
True, Fuqu brocaps.
You run my Kwanzaa yet again

Offline Sissy

« Reply #203 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 20:02:16 »
WOW I hate brocaps now. thanks for ruining my entire life.

Offline sHOTTA

• <3
« Reply #204 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 20:05:54 »
Merry Christmas everyone. *Goes into a corner and cry* On the bright side only 30+ posts to make a classified ads here on geekhack.
Wish all you the best and hope you got everything you wanted for Christmas. Lots of love. I offered this cat on reddit 200 usd for the ridic red set, paid him and everything, I was in heaven... moments later he messaged me with "based on your limited user feedback, i have opted to issue a full refund" .. it was then I realized there was no way this set could be mine.

PS. Thank you trolls for making me feel like dartvader.
« Last Edit: Fri, 23 December 2016, 20:15:30 by sHOTTA »
Looking for : Jelly Key USA Flag. Shoot me  PM<3

Offline lildragonbuns

• Formerly ilovekeycaps
« Reply #205 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 20:16:38 »
Merry Christmas everyone. *Goes into a corner and cry* On the bright side only 30+ posts to make a classified ads here on geekhack.
Wish all you the best and hope you got everything you wanted for Christmas. Lots of love. I offered this cat on reddit 200 usd for the ridic red set, paid him and everything, I was in heaven... moments later he messaged me with "based on your limited user feedback, i have opted to issue a full refund" .. it was then I realized there was no way this set could be mine.

PS. Thank you trolls for making me feel like dartvader.

Creating sale / trade threads in the Classifieds subforum is limited to Geekhack.org users who have been members of the forum for at least 2 months and have 25 or higher post count.

So yeah, 30+

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #206 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 21:21:47 »
Dear Brocaps. I am a new keycap enthusiast - For the last month of so I've been trying to purchase a gamers set
(redic red or cool blue)- I've tried reddit, geekhack.org classified, ebay and random sellers on other sites to no avail. With all of this said I have completely given up on my dream to own a set of your keycaps as this experience have suck the life out of me - I have offered in excess of 4 times what users paid for these keycaps and as much as they are beautiful, elegant and highly sorted after - I have given up all hope to acquire a set. Thank you for ruining my christmas holidays indirectly for your lack of availability in the product line for new customers like me - but I know you don't need me or anyone else -nor do you care, thus making this a rant. Thank you for empowering the gnomes and hoarders that have nothing better to do than to post up the keycaps in bags showing they are not using them but just there to taunt people who would otherwise be using them with care and love.

Dear sHOTTA -

I am very sorry you were not able to get a hold of what you were looking for. Why don't you send me a PM and see what we can work out for you :)

-Merry Xmas

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #207 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 21:33:14 »
Dear Brocaps. I am a keycap enthusiast - For the last however long I've been trying to purchase a keycap artisan
I've tried reddit, geekhack.org classified, ebay and random sellers on other sites to no avail. With all of this said I have completely given up on my dream to own a set of your keycaps as this experience have suck the life out of me - I have offered in excess of 200 times what users paid for these keycaps and as much as they are beautiful, elegant and highly sorted after - I have given up all hope to acquire a set. Thank you for ruining my christmas holidays indirectly for your lack of availability in the product line for new customers like me - but I know you don't need me or anyone else -nor do you care, thus making this a rant. Thank you for empowering the gnomes and hoarders that have nothing better to do than to post up the keycaps in bags showing they are not using them but just there to taunt people who would otherwise be using them with care and love. Merry Christmas :'(

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #208 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 21:40:38 »
Dear Brocaps. I am a keycap enthusiast - For the last however long I've been trying to purchase a keycap artisan
I've tried reddit, geekhack.org classified, ebay and random sellers on other sites to no avail. With all of this said I have completely given up on my dream to own a set of your keycaps as this experience have suck the life out of me - I have offered in excess of 200 times what users paid for these keycaps and as much as they are beautiful, elegant and highly sorted after - I have given up all hope to acquire a set. Thank you for ruining my christmas holidays indirectly for your lack of availability in the product line for new customers like me - but I know you don't need me or anyone else -nor do you care, thus making this a rant. Thank you for empowering the gnomes and hoarders that have nothing better to do than to post up the keycaps in bags showing they are not using them but just there to taunt people who would otherwise be using them with care and love. Merry Christmas :'(

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #209 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 21:46:33 »

Dear sHOTTA -

I am very sorry you were not able to get a hold of what you were looking for. Why don't you send me a PM and see what we can work out for you :)

-Merry Xmas

Note to self.
- Complain more  :))

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #210 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 21:47:25 »

Dear sHOTTA -

-Merry Xmas

And he himself carved the roast beast.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #211 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 21:50:09 »

patience my love
patience wins the game

QFT
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #212 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 21:57:47 »

Only 200 times?

Offline Otesanek

« Reply #213 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 22:06:00 »

Only 200 times?

Show Image

$25k or so?

:dogethink:

Bruh.

Offline nsmechkb

« Reply #214 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 22:11:46 »

Dear sHOTTA -

-Merry Xmas

Damn.  This is real nice.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #215 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 23:18:14 »
I guess you're actually being real so I'm going to give you a real response.

You have to understand that expressing your anger and frustration the way you did was not the proper way to handle the situation - firstly it is not mature for someone to open and publicly rant about the availability of an item that you are aware is exclusive. I own a Maserati QP Q4 but I don't own an MC12, why is that? There made 50 MC12s and then ceased production because it was a limited edition (also because it cost like 800 thousand dollars but that's beside the point) - where are these 50 units now, 12 years later? Garages. Museums. Are any of them being driven? Probably not, hardly ever if at all. Would I drive it if I owned one? Maybe. You don't know what the reasoning behind those people owning gamer sets and not using them is, you can guess that it's because they're being stingy ****s that hold on to stuff to resell for higher value later on or simply don't care enough for them to give them a permanent spot on one of their 75 keyboards but you shouldn't assume how much someone cares or does not care for what they own.

You don't complain until things go your way because someone's the better man, you work hard for what you want until you achieve it. People look to achieve things their whole life, you set onward to buy a gamer set for a month and you expect results to the point where you feel desperate enough to come and personally attack not only the designer/producer but many of his customers on an online discussion board even though you knew you'd get **** on by others. You then get a response from Bro, who is seemingly far more amicable than I would be in his position, and get the attention you wanted to get when you made your rant. How do you think everyone else who silently weeps when they don't get an invoice for x or y or z cap they want feels now? If Bro hadn't replied he'd still be a bad guy in your eyes, now that he has and may even potentially hook you up with some goodies how do you think that affects everyone else? What was he supposed to do, I'm personally not resentful as this is all for fun for me but I can see that potentially (and warranted) being the case for others; maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm not.

You can't take **** for granted, you're not going to have what you want when you want it, not in this hobby and not in many others, not in general - if you want 1 month of "hard work" to result in something "magical" and a "true miracle" then you've clearly never been through much hardship and I pray you never do. No miracles to be had, lest here.

Offline Jpecina

« Reply #216 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 23:32:11 »
Damn this makes me cringe. I love me some Brocaps and took me a good while and a good chunk of change to score my first, but come on.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #217 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 00:06:52 »
Drama around Christmas!?!

I can't even
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #218 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 00:39:35 »
You don't complain until things go your way because someone's the better man, you work hard for what you want until you achieve it. People look to achieve things their whole life, you set onward to buy a gamer set for a month and you expect results to the point where you feel desperate enough to come and personally attack not only the designer/producer but many of his customers on an online discussion board even though you knew you'd get **** on by others. You then get a response from Bro, who is seemingly far more amicable than I would be in his position, and get the attention you wanted to get when you made your rant. How do you think everyone else who silently weeps when they don't get an invoice for x or y or z cap they want feels now? If Bro hadn't replied he'd still be a bad guy in your eyes, now that he has and may even potentially hook you up with some goodies how do you think that affects everyone else? What was he supposed to do, I'm personally not resentful as this is all for fun for me but I can see that potentially (and warranted) being the case for others; maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm not.

You can't take **** for granted, you're not going to have what you want when you want it, not in this hobby and not in many others, not in general - if you want 1 month of "hard work" to result in something "magical" and a "true miracle" then you've clearly never been through much hardship and I pray you never do. No miracles to be had, lest here.
Yes I was childish and showed my frustration, all hope was lost - there was nothing to lose at this point. My intentions were never to attack the designer but make him aware that his work is appreciated, well sorted after and beautiful.  My rant was never about gaining unfair access to exclusive items and yes people like me I know how you feel - unlucky to not be involved at an earlier time to purchase them directly. It was my searching for brocaps that lead me to these boards - I knew these keycaps are exclusive and worth waiting any amount of time for. To those who silently weep at nights - make your voices heard, express yourself even if you get ridiculed, even if people tell you that you are not significant, fancy or been here long enough - without this no one will ever listen or know how you feel or find a way to help you.

I apologize sincerely for my post if it was offensive, demanding or anyway negative.
With all due respect, you're very new here. It's pretty commonplace to be butthurt about not getting into an artisan sale, or not being able to find that one thing you really want. You just can't let your jimmies get rustled. I suggest the opposite of what you are suggesting. Don't make it a point to have your voices heard in a long winded rant for every single displeasure you encounter here when things don't go your way. It's unbecoming and quite frankly, if everyone did it this place would become one gigantic pity party. Remain humble, socialize and network with people. Establish some kind of rapport within the community and try not to let your emotions get in the way. Don't attempt to take shortcuts and expect to find yourself on some kind of express-lane. Have you ever tried to run up a set of stairs a little too quickly only to stumble and bash your knee in the process? It sucks, but right now you are experiencing it first hand and nursing your own metaphorical knee injury.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline Vlie

« Reply #219 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 00:43:02 »

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #220 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 01:06:27 »
attacks Brocaps, bashes on hoarders

gets a nice message from Brocaps about potentially scoring some caps

demeanor changes

lulz at all the people who constantly bash on Bro and his caps, all the hoarders and collectors, and people who support Brocaps in general yet demeanor totally changes when they finally get what they want

this goes to all the people on Reddit as well saying "i dont understand why people pay so much for these caps, these sales are exlusive blah blah blah, and then 3 months later I see them with a bunch of bbv2's and reapers. hmm....

p.s. you are too nice Bro :D
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 December 2016, 01:08:44 by 1swt2gs »
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline SteveGo

« Reply #221 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 01:06:56 »
Maybe tbe rest of you are just upset you didn't think to do it first.

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #222 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 01:08:48 »
Maybe tbe rest of you are just upset you didn't think to do it first.
Caught me.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #223 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 03:57:20 »
To get a bit away from this drama thingy. How fast was the last Bro sale sold out? I sent my mail at the exact moment the timer hit 0 but it seems like there were a lot of people that got their mail in before me (because I didn't get an invoice). Damn, I really wanted that V2.5 in green, would have been perfect for my new build, maybe too perfect :(

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #224 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 04:01:01 »
To get a bit away from this drama thingy. How fast was the last Bro sale sold out? I sent my mail at the exact moment the timer hit 0 but it seems like there were a lot of people that got their mail in before me (because I didn't get an invoice). Damn, I really wanted that V2.5 in green, would have been perfect for my new build, maybe too perfect :(
The information really wouldn't help much as the number of caps offered and the quantity of each one is something that varies so last sales numbers wouldn't reflect this. It probably all came down to each individuals Internet at that particular time.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #225 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 04:05:30 »
Good ol' fashioned email sales. In this type of situation it really all boils down to a bit of luck and various other technical factors like connection speed on your end and how quickly your email hits bros inbox. Bro's inbox gets completely flooded with emails all at exactly the perfect ideal time. This has happened in many Clack sales also in the past. Some people claim to have gotten in on some Clack email sales by jumping the gun juuuust a little bit. Others get in by sending at exactly zero on the countdown timer. It's one of the great mysteries here on GH.

Offline Jpecina

« Reply #226 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 04:10:25 »
Can't wait to see what the frozen core and flame sprite ribbits look like!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #227 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 04:11:38 »
Can't wait to see what the frozen core and flame sprite ribbits look like!
Mystery caps always intrigue me the most!

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #228 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 04:36:18 »
Good ol' fashioned email sales. In this type of situation it really all boils down to a bit of luck and various other technical factors like connection speed on your end and how quickly your email hits bros inbox. Bro's inbox gets completely flooded with emails all at exactly the perfect ideal time. This has happened in many Clack sales also in the past. Some people claim to have gotten in on some Clack email sales by jumping the gun juuuust a little bit. Others get in by sending at exactly zero on the countdown timer. It's one of the great mysteries here on GH.
Not to be a negative Nancy, but I seriously hate these kind of sales. Firstly because I have to stay up late to send the email at the right time and also because someone located in the US probably has the advantage of lower latency. Even though I've tried this a bunch of times and sent at the exact time I've never won. It feels unfair and promotes lack of sleep for internationals.

For the sake of Christmas positivity; on a positive note I much prefer the sales from ctrlalt.io, they are fair for all and most people are able to join.

If it's a lot easier with the email sales I understand, I just need to figure out a way around my handicap in this way of doing it.

Glad to see all the happy people who won though, congrats to you all hope you have a great Christmas :)

Merry Christmas guys

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #229 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 04:48:35 »
Not to be a negative Nancy, but I seriously hate these kind of sales. Firstly because I have to stay up late to send the email at the right time and also because someone located in the US probably has the advantage of lower latency. Even though I've tried this a bunch of times and sent at the exact time I've never won. It feels unfair and promotes lack of sleep for internationals.

For the sake of Christmas positivity; on a positive note I much prefer the sales from ctrlalt.io, they are fair for all and most people are able to join.

If it's a lot easier with the email sales I understand, I just need to figure out a way around my handicap in this way of doing it.

Glad to see all the happy people who won though, congrats to you all hope you have a great Christmas :)

Merry Christmas guys

I enjoy the thrill of watching the timer count down and trying to get my email out at the perfect time. But it's totally understandable from your perspective why you would prefer it another way due to being international. With that said, I'm in Canada and I once got into one of these email sales from work, in the middle of of the wilderness, when I was only able to get a single bar on a 3G network from atop a large hill at the mine site I work at. So it's hard to say how much is luck and how much is attributed to geography or any other circumstance.

Offline ticktwo

• -kbdfan
« Reply #230 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 08:07:00 »
when approaching start sale I follow the countdown time, even when arriving less than 1 second I was ready to send an email to brocap, with believe I was first sent the email, and hope I can be what I want, then I checked the thread all invoices sent but upon opening the email I did not get an invoice from brocap, what invoice that has not been sent? or indeed I did not get an invoice with the intention of not winning sale?  :confused:

HHKB | Leopold FC750R | Mech27 (soon) | TX-75 (soon)

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #231 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 08:08:49 »

Merry Christmas guys

Same thought. I didn't sleep last night waiting the clock hit 00:00:00. Press "send" at second 00 and still got nothing. I do feel unfair but I accept it. Will try again next time.  :))

Offline btctopre

« Reply #232 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 08:29:09 »
I apologize sincerely for my post if it was offensive, demanding or anyway negative.
i'm offended by the fact that you claim you were previously a moderator for a major interweb community, yet started an off-topic discussion in the closest thread you could.

fired.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #233 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 08:35:44 »
I wish I could stoop down to child levels like this guy and cry like a ***** when I don't get something I want.

I think I went like 0/12+ on bro sales before winning something? Christ this place is ****ing cancer. Dumb entitled morons.

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #234 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 08:43:46 »
I wish I could stoop down to child levels like this guy and cry like a ***** when I don't get something I want.

I think I went like 0/12+ on bro sales before winning something? Christ this place is ****ing cancer. Dumb entitled morons.

It's Christmas Eve!!   I've been in the spirit of giving for this entire month!!   Lets try being nice to one another!!   Peace!!     :) :)

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #235 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 08:44:31 »

It's Christmas Eve!!   I've been in the spirit of giving for this entire month!!   Lets try being nice to one another!!   Peace!!     :) :)

Good point boo.

Offline HannahPeach

« Reply #236 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 09:24:36 »

Good point boo.

:beepls:

Offline 180159

• Just a guy who likes collecting artisan keycaps
« Reply #237 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 09:48:12 »
Pretty sad I didn't win, the arctic froge is the coolest (hehe pun intended) key I've ever seen. Oh well, I won 1/3 sales I entered this month, good enough for me :)

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #238 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 09:59:08 »
Where do we go to brag about getting a cap in the sale? Or is this thread only for baby boo boo crying now?

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #239 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 10:10:39 »
Where do we go to brag about getting a cap in the sale? Or is this thread only for baby boo boo crying now?
Only for crying. The bragging happens in the Bro Caps gallery after you received your stuff. That way us crybabys can calm down a little beforehand :thumb: .

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #240 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 10:15:30 »
Only for crying. The bragging happens in the Bro Caps gallery after you received your stuff. That way us crybabys can calm down a little beforehand :thumb: .

Sorry, should've been more direct in who I was laughing at  :p

It was SteveGo and sHOTTA  :cool:

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #241 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 10:16:01 »

the reverse therapy thread

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #242 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 10:22:16 »

I didn't take offense in that, no worries :) .

Offline superpringles

« Reply #243 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 12:23:50 »
Did anyone get invoiced in this thread? Woke up at 6am for this, sent the email when the countdown hit zero, but I guess latency isn't in my favor... Meh :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #244 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 13:38:23 »
****, I missed this. ****

Offline SteveGo

« Reply #245 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 13:39:44 »

I was crying?

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #246 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 14:19:47 »
Guys,today is X-mass .Let's chill and have some fun  :p :p
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline sHOTTA

• <3
« Reply #247 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 14:35:31 »
    It's cool stevego!  To obtain most sorted artisans you must meet the requirements - therefore, you have to spend time and put in the hardwork involved. To trade on reddit, someone has to give you a chance of trust inorder to build reputation, you may have to buy 10 small items to be eligble to purchase one big one. On the classifieds here there is also requirements in order to earn rep. The entire process takes time and strategy - at some point it may seem dire. However, it is important not to be a spammer or misuse these boards - you must be able to contribute in the least a positive way because in the end and when you look back what you did matters.

You will find many users like Mr.Beastquake etc - the type that will quickly laugh, ridicule and insult rather than help or guide you along, and thats okay, because there is people like that out there.

It have a reddit user who wants me to gift him money to purchase an item because I have no rep - thus putting me at risk of him not holding his end of the deal. There is no easy way to purchase a set of keycaps and get out - this is why simplified sites are easier to use.

I am not complaining about this process, surely there is many who have spend the time and taken the risks involved to acquire the artifacts they desire and it is also very natural for some to be upset about new users trying to take shortcuts or any necessary means to score anything. It is also common to take jabs from users who don't fully understand the complications new users may face since they have been embedded and familiar with a particular system in place.

My advice to you is - buy what you are allowed to - be patient, everything in time will improve and sometimes you are lucky - just roll with the punches but he keep you chin up.

I have spent too much times on forums in the past -  didn't want to get sucked into another, it has drained me to a point of depletion but the objective is to score some ridic red brocaps precision set, when that happens it will not be traded for clacks or posted up on the show off your brocaps thread, it will be very personal and private.

Looking for : Jelly Key USA Flag. Shoot me  PM<3

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #248 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 14:41:54 »
I have spent too much times on forums in the past -  didn't want to get sucked into another, it has drained me to a point of depletion but the objective is to score some ridic red brocaps precision set, when that happens it will not be traded for clacks or posted up on the show off your brocaps thread, it will be very personal and private.

So you don't want to be part of the community? At one point you couldn't even purchase bro caps unless you were involved in the community.

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #249 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 14:53:01 »

So you don't want to be part of the community? At one point you couldn't even purchase bro caps unless you were involved in the community.
His caps are private but his rants are very much public.