Author Topic: [IC] Gundam Gouf Artisans |Production prototype photos|  (Read 2726 times)

Offline Fyfijyf

[IC] Gundam Gouf Artisans |Production prototype photos|
« on: Sun, 12 June 2022, 20:25:30 »
Hey everyone!

It’s been a while since I’ve last been on here, but I’ve been busy! I’m super happy to post this interest check for one of the projects I’ve been working on, which are a bunch more Gundam Keycaps.

I’ve created a Gouf cap, a regular Zaku cap, and Char’s Zaku. All of them are available with or without commander fins. For a cap that you plan on either using heavily or lives somewhere that isn’t protected, I would recommend the non- commander variant since these are small, and fairly delicate, however they are absolutely my personal favorites and look gorgeous. I plan on selling them individually, although I’m open to doing a set depending on feedback. Within a few days of posting these here, they will be available on my Etsy Store!

Each cap is modeled in Fusion 360, and printed out using custom colored biodegradable resin. The benefits of this are color accurate parts with minimal paint, along with a much more eco-friendly and sustainable end product compared to other resins or manufacturing methods.

More caps are in progress, with the Woundwort from last year still in the works, along with a barbatos / IBO inner frame cap as well. I am taking commissions for custom keycaps or 3D models in general, so please feel free to reach out for any questions or for ideas on what Caps you would like to see next!

UPDATE 7/29/22:

Hello again! I’ve been hard at work going through several prototypes and minor tweaks for my Gouf keycaps, and have finally started producing a final version. So far I’ve produced final prototypes of both the Gouf commander variant and the regular Gouf cap as well.

These are 3D printed using a custom colored bio-degradable resin. Details are all hand painted. I’m hard at work right now creating my first ten copies. Five are the commander variant with a fin, and five do not. I’ll be posting these on my Etsy account later tomorrow for sale! I would really appreciate any thoughts or feedback, and I’m super proud and excited to finally be bringing these out!

Please stay posted for more keycaps coming soon, namely the Zaku variants of this key cap, and a couple more. I’ll be posting interest checks soon for a Gundam Barbatos artisan, along with just an inner frame variant, along with the Shiden frames from Gundam IBO and the WoundWort cap I posted about a long time ago.

Please check out my Etsy Store!!! https://www.etsy.com/listing/1246168466/gundam-gouf-artisan-keycaps?click_key=76560383bfd0e007122272bfccdfe5f1099aaa7b%3A1246168466&click_sum=0e9339c5&ref=shop_home_active_1
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 June 2022, 23:22:38 by Fyfijyf »
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline Fyfijyf

Re: [IC] Gundam Gouf Artisans |Production prototype photos|
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 July 2022, 15:54:37 »
Hey everyone, here's the shop link for those interested: https://cm-key-caps.square.site/s/shop
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline Fyfijyf

Re: [IC] Gundam Gouf Artisans |Production prototype photos|
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 05 July 2022, 22:43:48 »
Hey everyone, here's the shop link for those interested: https://cm-key-caps.square.site/s/shop

Fixed issue with shop link
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ