Author Topic: [GB] Pearl 40% R1 Complete - www.pearlboards.com - Thank you!  (Read 200439 times)

Offline fishpod

Re: [GB] Pearl 40% - Paid for and in Production - www.pearlboards.com
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 22:25:34 »
 :thumb: Rose gold is looking good!

Really enjoy your updates on Instagram kooba! Its real good to see how much love you put into this project.

One of the best GB experience I am having :D

Offline FearsomeCubedWarrior

« Reply #251 on: Tue, 26 December 2017, 10:59:34 »
OMG, that rose gold looks kinda light Coral, will be perfect with SA by the Sea.

Offline tuxkey

« Reply #252 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 06:46:54 »
impressive board. my compliments..
Was looking at the build guide and got even more impressed if that's possible..that's the thickest case i have ever seen !! NICE
every case and keyboard GB should be done like this one...just browsing the site is a treat..

Offline THRILLHOIAF

Re: [GB] Pearl 40% - LAST DAY TO BUY at www.pearlboards.com
« Reply #253 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 15:35:34 »
Are there any SA GB’s currently running or starting soon? I know Flamingo is running.

Edit: and by running I mean still able to enter

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=92796.0

Not running yet, but coming soon! If the style is up your alley!

Our 40's kit will be a first to offer Sculpted SA Pearl support

Renders coming soon but heres the gist of what a pearl with SA By the Sea would look like!

More

Offline Kalopsia

« Reply #254 on: Mon, 01 January 2018, 13:22:50 »
The Rose Gold looks sick! If i had any interest in 40%, I would most definately have gotten that and the cyan one. Heres hoping 60% Pearl happens in the near future  :D

Offline Koobaczech

• Don't forget to smile :)
    • Pearlboards
« Reply #255 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 10:59:02 »
Hey there!! Hope everyone had a great break!! If you didn't, that's totally fine, I worked most of the break and didn't do much lol. Anyways, here for an update for you all! Its going to be big!

But first, thank you all for the wonderful comments since my last update. I appreciate you hanging in there and checking up on this and my IG and all of it!

-1 Got Rose Gold sample in sometime last week. Anodization was to thick and plates barely fit...had to rework the Top Case 3d model to allow for looser tolerances. I sent the updated file yesterday and gave the green light to make all the Pearls. Today 1/3/18 marks the first day which production has the go ahead. I am however requesting a sample picture of a weight with the numbered engraving (1) just to make sure that's ok, but it shouldn't delay orders. I was told production will take over a month too...lord. Oh well! Hopefully we hit our March deadline!

-2 Jordijolimon is still working with me to perfect acrylic plates. He sent me Revision2 plates and they still had minor issues, mostly my fault for not helping with the design, I apologize. But i'm confident R3 will be great if anyone still wants these! They are incredible to use btw.

-3 All the PCB's are tested and ready for packing, and all the accessories are ready as well. So only waiting on the physical cases and plates now.

-4 I've also paid for the prototype of the next board I am making (6x%). This next board is another "personal" board that I want to make for myself, improving upon what exists in the market in my eyes. I will share it when I get it, and see how you all like it! Worst case scenario, no one wants it and it takes the course which Pearl was supposed to take, a personal board. Best case, everyone loves it and we make another great board together!

Finally, some pictures of the Rose Gold and more :)

Bonus DSA Pics

« Last Edit: Wed, 03 January 2018, 11:07:57 by Koobaczech »

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #256 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 11:12:53 »
Happy New Year, Koob.  Thanks for the great update.

That rose gold turns out great.  I think I ask multiple times before, can we still change color or production has now started and it is locked down now?

6x% from you?  Can't wait...hopefully it is >60%, I need those arrow keys.

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #257 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 11:20:27 »
Wow wow wow! The hype is soooo real for me. As I already told, I am dying for a 6x% pearl, and I am quite sure I am not the only one here! I hope you’ll open an IC thread with it, you will see the hype :)

And your 40% prototype look very nice, amazing board!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #258 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 11:42:43 »
rose gold is very pink

looks great in that first picture
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #259 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 12:45:33 »
Thank you fellas! Much appreciated. For the colors, the first picture is with an actual DSLR. The others are janky pictures taken with my phone, which tends to oversaturate or change the colors. It does look Pink lol, but its more coral in person.

Happy New Year, Koob.  Thanks for the great update.
That rose gold turns out great.  I think I ask multiple times before, can we still change color or production has now started and it is locked down now?
Happy New Year man! I think I stated that if you needed a color change just PM me. I'm sure I can ask for a change before they get anodized, just let me know what you want and your order# please!

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #260 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 05:33:42 »
Hey Koob! Just wanted to ask how's everything coming along.
Also, will there be extra acrylic plates for people who couldn't get one? Or extras in general? I might want to take another plate and pcb

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #261 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 08:14:35 »
Nice forty!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #262 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 09:26:40 »
Hey Koob! Just wanted to ask how's everything coming along.
Also, will there be extra acrylic plates for people who couldn't get one? Or extras in general? I might want to take another plate and pcb
Hey there! Thanks for asking. Production for the Pearl cases is currently happening. That's all the weights, bottoms/tops, and plates being machined and then anodized. I expect that to last a while since its a lot of orders. Probably a month plus. Best case scenario would mean they would be done somewhere near the end of February and then shipped to me and then I start shipping them out March as expected.

All of the accessories and extras are packed up. All of the PCB's are tested and ready to be packed.

Now to answer your question, there should be about 25 extra PCB's. Maybe to cover failures and such. If you want an extra I can for sure reserve you one. For the acrylic plates, Jordijolimon has been amazing in working with me to get me a well designed plate. Getting an acrylic plate should not be a problem at any time.

I did order 1 extra Pearl of a few colors (the most popular ones) again to cover failures, but want to hold off on selling anything like that until I make sure everyone has a good order.

I will have extras of all the accessories at any time as well. That's cables, leds, rubber feet, mounting screws, stickers etc! I think I got an email from you but got busy with friends this weekend and might have neglected my emails, I do apologize!!!! For other updates check my IG, I frequently talk about it there :)

Nice forty!
Thanks JD! If you ever read my Interest Check post it says, "Hello I'm Kooba, this boards sole designer, and I'm here to tell you the modern day 40% board has arrived! Ive loved 40% boards and decided to fuse my three favorites together into one. Mechminis RGB, Mininvans Cherry/Alps compatibility and JD45s thick case and blocked style." Credit to you!

And here are some recent pics for you all!

« Last Edit: Mon, 22 January 2018, 15:07:13 by Koobaczech »

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #263 on: Tue, 23 January 2018, 04:51:28 »
Hey there! Thanks for asking. Production for the Pearl cases is currently happening. That's all the weights, bottoms/tops, and plates being machined and then anodized. I expect that to last a while since its a lot of orders. Probably a month plus. Best case scenario would mean they would be done somewhere near the end of February and then shipped to me and then I start shipping them out March as expected.

All of the accessories and extras are packed up. All of the PCB's are tested and ready to be packed.

Now to answer your question, there should be about 25 extra PCB's. Maybe to cover failures and such. If you want an extra I can for sure reserve you one. For the acrylic plates, Jordijolimon has been amazing in working with me to get me a well designed plate. Getting an acrylic plate should not be a problem at any time.

I did order 1 extra Pearl of a few colors (the most popular ones) again to cover failures, but want to hold off on selling anything like that until I make sure everyone has a good order.

I will have extras of all the accessories at any time as well. That's cables, leds, rubber feet, mounting screws, stickers etc! I think I got an email from you but got busy with friends this weekend and might have neglected my emails, I do apologize!!!! For other updates check my IG, I frequently talk about it there :)

And here are some recent pics for you all!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks for the fast answer Koob!
I was aware that production had started, just wanted to ask nicely how was it going :)
I'll send you an email or PM about plates and Pcb in 2 weeks or so (paycheck, you know)
Also, check who did wrote to you, it wasn't definitely me hahah

That gray color is gorgeous, it's reassuring me I chose a good color, thanks for the pics  :thumb:

And by the way, you are doing an amazing job with this GB (with details like ordering extras just in case and having everything packed and tested, etc). I can see a good future for your next GB's.

Thanks! Really looking forward to receiving mine :D

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #264 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 09:29:55 »
Thanks for the fast answer Koob!
I was aware that production had started, just wanted to ask nicely how was it going :)
I'll send you an email or PM about plates and Pcb in 2 weeks or so (paycheck, you know)
Also, check who did wrote to you, it wasn't definitely me hahah

That gray color is gorgeous, it's reassuring me I chose a good color, thanks for the pics  :thumb:

And by the way, you are doing an amazing job with this GB (with details like ordering extras just in case and having everything packed and tested, etc). I can see a good future for your next GB's.

Thanks! Really looking forward to receiving mine :D
Thanks for all the compliments man, and you are always welcome! I'm trying my best for you all! There will most likely be some things that go wrong with the actual cases, but hopefully nothing so bad that we cant fix it! And any detailed updates that I get, you can be more than sure I'll post them up before you ask ;] As for the color, I think they are all great colors haha! But thanks again for everything, will look forward to your PM's!

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #265 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 09:36:19 »
Looking forward to getting this!

Looking even more so to what your next project is gonna be ;) 60% 65% 75%

Offline lordgiblite

« Reply #266 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 09:41:48 »
Super stoked for this to finish! :D Thanks for all the updates Koob you are making a wonderful GB experience for all of us!!!

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #267 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 09:46:04 »
Haha thanks fellas, I mean it. But for real, things have ran smoothly thus far because of everyone here, not just me. We are all in this together! I'm a customer in for my own Pearls too. So thank you all!

Also soon donut! And Lord, thanks for the reddit tag the other day<3

Offline lordgiblite

« Reply #268 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 09:51:30 »
Haha thanks fellas, I mean it. But for real, things have ran smoothly thus far because of everyone here, not just me. We are all in this together! I'm a customer in for my own Pearls too. So thank you all!

Also soon donut! And Lord, thanks for the reddit tag the other day<3

You're welcome, you have made a product that I think all of us here not only think is worth our money but is something that we know you want to be the best it can. It makes it easy to be a great customer :D

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #269 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 10:01:01 »
Much love and all hail our lord giblite!

Offline hahihuhei

« Reply #270 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 21:04:38 »
OMG how did I miss this!
This is simply amazing!
Finger cross for round 2!

Offline foxlive

« Reply #271 on: Fri, 26 January 2018, 05:48:58 »
Hey Kooba! When do you think you will have some info/pics/3d models to share of the 6x% Pearl! I can’t wait to see what it give  :D

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #272 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 15:08:52 »
OMG how did I miss this!
This is simply amazing!
Dont worry man! Im sure there will be some extras floating around from Round 1! :P

Hey Kooba! When do you think you will have some info/pics/3d models to share of the 6x% Pearl! I can’t wait to see what it give  :D
Haha hey fox! Thanks so much for the excitement, but its really nothing special! I mellowed down this next design and made something more normal and elegant. As for any sneak peaks and things like that, i really don't want to hype anything at all until Pearl GB is fulfilled. I hope you understand my reasoning and commitment to making sure that everything goes well with Pearl before presenting new projects. But to give you a solid timeline, my prototypes are made and I will present solid pictures and details after i receive all of the Pearl cases. So before March! Thank you for keeping up with me fox!

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #273 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 15:16:01 »
OMG how did I miss this!
This is simply amazing!
Dont worry man! Im sure there will be some extras floating around from Round 1! :P

Haha hey fox! Thanks so much for the excitement, but its really nothing special! I mellowed down this next design and made something more normal and elegant. As for any sneak peaks and things like that, i really don't want to hype anything at all until Pearl GB is fulfilled. I hope you understand my reasoning and commitment to making sure that everything goes well with Pearl before presenting new projects. But to give you a solid timeline, my prototypes are made and I will present solid pictures and details after i receive all of the Pearl cases. So before March! Thank you for keeping up with me fox!

Prototypes are already made??? what??? can't wait to see:)

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #274 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 15:23:02 »
Omg haha. Yo seriously, i want to be sure that i can complete this GB before starting a new board interest lol. Bear with me!

Offline foxlive

« Reply #275 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 16:54:23 »
OMG how did I miss this!
This is simply amazing!

Totally underatand that you want to finish this GB first! Defintely it need to go smooth before moving to other Pearl project :) ! I will wait to see this in March :D !

Offline hndle

« Reply #276 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 09:46:27 »
Right after I found out about this gb (after it was already over),
Read thread everyday.
It is 40% end game for me.
I wish I had luck in purchasing extras. :)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #277 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 10:00:17 »
Read thread everyday.

We can always hope for a round 2!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #278 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 15:56:39 »
Read thread everyday.
Awe man, sorry fella. If I don't have extras, I'm sure you will be able to find one somewhere!

We can always hope for a round 2!
Thanks for the blessings JD! It really sucks that some people missed the buy, I want everyone to own a beautiful premium Pearl. I kept the buy open for a month, and everyone could join, no raffle or fcfs or anything. Made sure everyone knew what I was selling and tried my best to advertise it and give multiple color options and a solid timeline. Because of this, I'd like to think that Pearl reached almost everyone. But if round1 finishes well and the demand is over MOQ for a second round, I can definitely make more! I'm not discontinuing support or disappearing.

And well sheetballs, if anyone who missed the buy REALLY wants one, I can get a quote for a single one and get it made. Nothing is off the table as long as it means making you happy!

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #279 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 15:59:19 »
Yeah, that's just how it goes. There are always some who miss out and want to get one after the buy is over. It's bad luck, but it happens. After a period of time, interest will grow, and R2 becomes a possibility. Especially if R1 production boards are well received!

in memoriam

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #280 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 19:15:50 »
I've also been seeing all the Instagram updates and now I've read through much of the thread I'm kinda bummed I missed out on this GB, but it happened when I was taking a breather from GH.  You come across as a solid guy with a great attitude, so more power to you, and maybe I'll pick a Pearl up aftermarket or get in on one of your future projects.  :thumb:

Offline hndle

« Reply #281 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 01:30:49 »
As I am not familiar with English, I have looked mainly at the information that was posted on the keyboard site of my country and looked around the thread with geekhack's link.
So when I was used to geekhack and I was enjoying looking around at the different threads, this gb was already over. I felt sad, too.
But I wanted to buy Pearl badly.
Unfortunately, if there are no extras later, I will wait for future R2.
maybe I'll be lucky to get aftermarket.
If I really can't stand waiting, I might want to make a new one, as koob said. (It's probably very expensive ... :-[ )
Anyway, I sent PM several times
koob was really kind and had a good attitude. :thumb:
I will watch with interest the next project and won't miss it!
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 February 2018, 01:35:29 by hndle »

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #282 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 13:25:50 »
Guys, cant express how happy it makes me to hear these things<3 I cant say much more than thank you truly, and if anyone every needs anything, I'm here for you!

Offline clickityClackity

« Reply #283 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 20:10:10 »
As I am not familiar with English, I have looked mainly at the information that was posted on the keyboard site of my country and looked around the thread with geekhack's link.
So when I was used to geekhack and I was enjoying looking around at the different threads, this gb was already over. I felt sad, too.
If I really can't stand waiting, I might want to make a new one, as koob said. (It's probably very expensive ... :-[ )
I could sell you mine...

if you agree to my terms.

Hahahaha haha!!!!! Never!!!!! Endgame!!!!!

Seriously though, everyone has been so nice in this thread that I feel like an ******* now. But at least this ******* isn't Pearlless...

(sorry)

Offline amatecha

• Matecha.net
« Reply #284 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 04:19:36 »
Ohhhh damn how did I miss this :(  I have ~40 ALPS switches sitting around waiting for a 40-key DIY build...

Offline hndle

« Reply #285 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 07:12:48 »
I could sell you mine...

if you agree to my terms.

Show Image

Hahahaha haha!!!!! Never!!!!! Endgame!!!!!

Seriously though, everyone has been so nice in this thread that I feel like an ******* now. But at least this ******* isn't Pearlless...

(sorry)

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #286 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 10:30:28 »
Hey everyone! I've requested some pictures from my manu as they finish small batches, and wanted to share!

Small update first though. Revised my Pearl build/assembly guide on my website, and working on a www.pearlboards.com/setup page to help all users out. Since maybe in 2 months time ppl COULD have their Pearls, wanted to try and make sure that information is out there. So working on that.

They still have a while before finishing everything, but its going! I've noticed some things such as tooling marks left by the change of drill heads, and tiny points on the inside walls for hooking onto the metal when anodizing. These things are expected and are all on the inside, never to see the light of day! And not on all of them either. If come delivery time some fail my personal QC, I will have to b-stock them, send them back or have new ones made. If that happens it would delay that persons specific order, but I mean, no other way to it.

Lastly, take these photos with a pinch of salt. They are not the most high quality or correctly colored photos. Once I have them in hand I will take way better photos.

New slightly darker dank memes Purple vs. original prototype elegant lighter Purple. Only one person opted to keep the lighter purple (lordgiblite). Stay classy man.

Orange Pearl

Cyan Pearl

Blue Pearl Bottom pieces

Silver Pearl

Black Pearl

Weight - As recommended by Amnesia, the bottom right corner had the most free space visually and it was decided to number there. Also after various chats, used a simple clean font for numbering. Apologies if anyone is offended xD

Thanks everyone for keeping up with this project and for your patience and support! -Koob

Offline RealLaugh

« Reply #287 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 10:59:14 »
Nice! Would be great if you can ask for the green sample, if not don't worry. The other colors look awesome, especially the orange!

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #288 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 11:27:00 »
Hey everyone! I've requested some pictures from my manu as they finish small batches, and wanted to share!

Small update first though. Revised my Pearl build/assembly guide on my website, and working on a www.pearlboards.com/setup page to help all users out. Since maybe in 2 months time ppl COULD have their Pearls, wanted to try and make sure that information is out there. So working on that.

They still have a while before finishing everything, but its going! I've noticed some things such as tooling marks left by the change of drill heads, and tiny points on the inside walls for hooking onto the metal when anodizing. These things are expected and are all on the inside, never to see the light of day! And not on all of them either. If come delivery time some fail my personal QC, I will have to b-stock them, send them back or have new ones made. If that happens it would delay that persons specific order, but I mean, no other way to it.

Lastly, take these photos with a pinch of salt. They are not the most high quality or correctly colored photos. Once I have them in hand I will take way better photos.

New slightly darker dank memes Purple vs. original prototype elegant lighter Purple. Only one person opted to keep the lighter purple (lordgiblite). Stay classy man.
Show Image

Orange Pearl
Show Image

Cyan Pearl
Show Image

Blue Pearl Bottom pieces
Show Image

Silver Pearl
Show Image

Black Pearl
Show Image

Weight - As recommended by Amnesia, the bottom right corner had the most free space visually and it was decided to number there. Also after various chats, used a simple clean font for numbering. Apologies if anyone is offended xD
Show Image

Thanks everyone for keeping up with this project and for your patience and support! -Koob

Soooooo stoked for my pearl! Those colors are looking mighty fine. Thanks for all the great work and communication on this koob  :thumb:

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #289 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 11:56:43 »
Soooooo stoked for my pearl! Those colors are looking mighty fine. Thanks for all the great work and communication on this koob  :thumb:
No, thank you my friend! :)

Nice! Would be great if you can ask for the green sample, if not don't worry. The other colors look awesome, especially the orange!
Thanks real! I asked and here is a green photo I was able to get, no case has been anodized in Green yet!

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #290 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 11:59:19 »
Not sure if you guys like lighter or darker shades of these colors, but from experience, the colors look darker in real life mainly due to lighting inside rooms and on dark desks and such.

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #291 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 12:18:35 »
Not sure if you guys like lighter or darker shades of these colors, but from experience, the colors look darker in real life mainly due to lighting inside rooms and on dark desks and such.

A darker shade is not a problem, in my opinion, helps the diffuser pop out with underlighting more if anything. ;)

Thanks for the update!
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
    DZ60/SKB60-WKL [100g MX Silent Blacks] | G81-3000 [Box Navies] Handwire
IC/GB:
    GMK Strogg | G81/80-3000 MX metal plate

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #292 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 12:43:48 »
A darker shade is not a problem, in my opinion, helps the diffuser pop out with underlighting more if anything. ;)

Thanks for the update!
Can't disagree there! And yw sir! :D

Offline BobCarltheThird

« Reply #293 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 14:45:53 »

Show Image

Orange Pearl
Show Image

Cyan Pearl
Show Image

Blue Pearl Bottom pieces
Show Image

Silver Pearl
Show Image

Black Pearl
Show Image

Show Image

Maybe its just me but that orange looks really yellow.
***loads of Vaseline for my meme TMO50 -- Acereconkeys

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #294 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 15:19:04 »
Check it, these are my original color samples taken off page 1 of this thread. It definitely matches the orange more and should be darker in person. My guys camera is kind of bad!

Orange

Yellow

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #295 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 15:52:01 »
kicking myself for getting silver over cyan

Offline foxlive

« Reply #296 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 16:49:56 »
Wow :eek: !! This sample look dooooope! The more I see these Pearl, the more I want one in 6x% !!!! I almost regret not joining the 40%  :-[

Offline lordgiblite

« Reply #297 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 19:57:42 »

Show Image

Orange Pearl
Show Image

Cyan Pearl
Show Image

Blue Pearl Bottom pieces
Show Image

Silver Pearl
Show Image

Black Pearl
Show Image

Show Image

Those little teasers look amazing! Thank you for the update Koob.

And I will always stay classy ;)

P.S. Your cat is flippin' adorable

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #298 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 20:03:04 »
Check it, these are my original color samples taken off page 1 of this thread. It definitely matches the orange more and should be darker in person. My guys camera is kind of bad!

Show Image

Orange
Show Image

Yellow
Show Image

this is a good color
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #299 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 13:35:03 »
I kind of regret not taking the blue or the cyan now  :-[

Kooba, do you have any pics of the gray anodising? I know we've seen a prototype, but just for the sake of it :)
All of them look superb by the way, eager to have it in my hands...