Author Topic: [GB]Enjoypbt Kuro/Shiro via KBDfans (GB Closed)  (Read 194227 times)

Offline Rafa_n

Re: [GB]Enjoypbt Kuro/Shiro via KBDfans (GB Closed)
« Reply #250 on: Sat, 09 November 2019, 07:54:09 »
From Discord:

Hello
Kuro_Shiro_Base_Set 385pcs ready
Kuro_Shiro_Number_Pad 79pcs ready
The other kits are still in production, and the factory says they are expected to be finished in a week

Wow.

**** me

so, probably another 2 weeks to finish production, +2 to ship to kbdfans, +2 more to ship to us, +some more random delays, see you in 2020

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #251 on: Sat, 09 November 2019, 12:03:59 »
From Discord:

Hello
Kuro_Shiro_Base_Set 385pcs ready
Kuro_Shiro_Number_Pad 79pcs ready
The other kits are still in production, and the factory says they are expected to be finished in a week

Wow.
For my next PBT dye sub set, I am definitely switching to KAT.
This is the type of update I would've liked from them from the beginning. I don't know why they can't just be upfront about it instead of giving false promises.

Offline voight-kampff

« Reply #252 on: Sat, 09 November 2019, 13:25:13 »
Wait people got there Rama's last month? I still have yet to get mine.

I think people who just ordered the Rama were getting them early.

On another note, wanted to upgrade my shipping from the epacket to something faster so I talked with kbdfans' support through Discord and I also asked for an update on the set. They told me that shipping should start in a week so hopefully that's true.

No, I have also orderes the rama cap...

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #253 on: Sat, 09 November 2019, 14:32:36 »
If anyone doesn’t want to wait I’ll swap you out and take your spot 👀

Offline NimbleTortoise

« Reply #254 on: Sat, 09 November 2019, 18:22:39 »
I thought complaints weren't allowed and we were supposed to shut up?

Like I said, expect 5 more delay notifications. I didn't expect them to be such liars however. When people asked each week on discord update, they didn't say anything.

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #255 on: Sat, 09 November 2019, 18:28:59 »

Like I said, expect 5 more delay notifications. I didn't expect them to be such liars however. When people asked each week on discord update, they didn't say anything.
I only said that you guys should stop arguing.

It could be that epbt weren't telling KBDfans the whole story and it was only apparent when the shipment arrived to KBDfans' warehouse that there was so much that was missing and still hasn't been manufactured.
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 November 2019, 18:30:59 by gok101 »

Offline lzlzh035

« Reply #256 on: Sat, 09 November 2019, 19:13:43 »
Willing to buy this set. Please pm me here or on Reddit u/zli82 if you are selling

Offline NimbleTortoise

« Reply #257 on: Sat, 09 November 2019, 21:28:42 »

I only said that you guys should stop arguing.

It could be that epbt weren't telling KBDfans the whole story and it was only apparent when the shipment arrived to KBDfans' warehouse that there was so much that was missing and still hasn't been manufactured.

I know I wasn't addressing you. KBD wasn't exactly updating us on time either so needless to say, I don't trust what either parties are saying. I expect the set to be delivered past 2020 at this point.

Offline D4PP3R

« Reply #258 on: Sun, 10 November 2019, 06:12:56 »
Honestly, everyone just stop checking updates on this post and try to forget about it until it hits your door in the new year. We're just torturing ourselves at this point. 

Offline Justin_aka_OsP_SSJ4

• Chellow... it's me...
    • My Twitch
« Reply #259 on: Sun, 10 November 2019, 22:08:00 »
I is sad.

:'(
DC60 w/ DZ60 PCB & Steel plate w/ 3mm neoprene foam - 68g Chellows Lubed w/ 3204 - Find me on twitch/twitter Osprey_SSJ4

Offline cemoon

« Reply #260 on: Sun, 10 November 2019, 23:08:02 »
"Kuro Shiro Base Set 385pcs ready
Kuro Shiro Number Pad 79pcs ready
The other kits are still in production, and the factory says they are expected to be finished in a week." said KBDfans

Offline aleck

• Philippians 4:13
« Reply #261 on: Mon, 11 November 2019, 08:10:10 »
Man, I know this is normal in most GBs, but I'm tired of waiting. And to make it worse, I'll probably be in the US when the set arrives, so I will not be able to pick it up at the postal office at all, nor I would be able to tell a friend to pick it up for me. I already asked KBDfans if they could change my address but it seems they cannot. If someone knows how I can get a refund or something I would appreciate it.

Offline Ghghop

« Reply #262 on: Mon, 11 November 2019, 09:20:40 »
Honestly I am not paying attention to it much anymore. I will probably end up getting this the same time I get SA Laser in the mail. Plus this will only be used for a show piece  :thumb:

JJ50                   Preonic

Offline 8six753o9

[GB]Enjoypbt Kuro/Shiro via KBDfans (GB Closed)
« Reply #263 on: Mon, 11 November 2019, 19:09:21 »
Man, I know this is normal in most GBs, but I'm tired of waiting. And to make it worse, I'll probably be in the US when the set arrives, so I will not be able to pick it up at the postal office at all, nor I would be able to tell a friend to pick it up for me. I already asked KBDfans if they could change my address but it seems they cannot. If someone knows how I can get a refund or something I would appreciate it.
That’s odd because I’ve asked them to change my shipping address a few times and they’ve been able to. Just email them at support@kbdfans.cn. I think they might be able to refund you as well if you ask.

Offline Battouseye

« Reply #264 on: Mon, 11 November 2019, 23:39:56 »
Wait people got there Rama's last month? I still have yet to get mine.

I think people who just ordered the Rama were getting them early.

On another note, wanted to upgrade my shipping from the epacket to something faster so I talked with kbdfans' support through Discord and I also asked for an update on the set. They told me that shipping should start in a week so hopefully that's true.

Thanks <3

Offline Zoro_Senpaii

« Reply #265 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 12:05:38 »
UPDATE KBDfans said most sets should be shipping this week!

Offline aleck

« Reply #266 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 12:20:29 »
Great!

Offline aleck

« Reply #267 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 12:24:44 »
That’s odd because I’ve asked them to change my shipping address a few times and they’ve been able to. Just email them at support@kbdfans.cn. I think they might be able to refund you as well if you ask.
I think I could try again if they do not ship my order this week.

Offline ghost990

• Discord: Weston#9472
    • Dean Designs LLC
« Reply #268 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 12:49:24 »

"Most" being more than likely those that ordered Base Kits and that's it according to this update specifically. Just felt the need to make sure that was clarified in this thread.

Offline Zoro_Senpaii

« Reply #269 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 12:57:14 »

"Most" being more than likely those that ordered Base Kits and that's it according to this update specifically. Just felt the need to make sure that was clarified in this thread.

Show Image

Ah yes good point, I was too lazy to post the screen shot. Though this is hopefully a good sign. In about 2-3 weeks we will find out the truth

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..
« Reply #270 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 13:01:28 »
Cant do much with a base kit only :))

Maybe they got more kits in alongside the base set. But anyway, the rest will come soon.

All the way from the start of the IC, I just wanted to tip in and say the wait has, gonna be soooo worth it! :p

Offline Zoro_Senpaii

« Reply #271 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 13:31:04 »
For real, the wait has been worth it ever sense GOK decided to go with the Japanese mods. And to make sure they got the colors right. This set is going to be legendary!

They say greatness comes at a price. And if that price is waiting longer.... I will just wait to be great lol

Offline Ghghop

« Reply #272 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 16:26:19 »
This is gonna be going on a display piece anyways, so the wait isn't all bad  ;D

JJ50                   Preonic

Offline NimbleTortoise

« Reply #273 on: Wed, 13 November 2019, 00:16:28 »
Not everyone is going to put it on a display case.

I'm guessing people who ordered the numpad are not going to get it early?

Offline snurrebassen

• mechanical keyboard designer and enthusiast
    • Linktree
« Reply #274 on: Wed, 13 November 2019, 00:59:29 »
i’m suspecting this will be a good daily driver, taking the load off of my GMK sets :’D
probably gonna be a while more since i got the japanese mods and the rama artisan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline slxdegrees

• Nerds With Keebs
    • Donate to Room To Read!
« Reply #275 on: Wed, 13 November 2019, 01:03:29 »
All the other kits are expected to be finished this week tho. Or the next. So not long to go now!

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline MacSurfy

• Designer & 3D artist
« Reply #276 on: Wed, 13 November 2019, 02:02:12 »
All the other kits are expected to be finished this week tho. Or the next. So not long to go now!

You realize we've heard this so many times the past months right? Let's just wait instead of throwing dates around.

Offline slxdegrees

• Nerds With Keebs
    • Donate to Room To Read!
« Reply #277 on: Wed, 13 November 2019, 02:10:00 »

You realize we've heard this so many times the past months right? Let's just wait instead of throwing dates around.
Yeah, I am fully aware. But let's just keep up some pretense of optimism here shall we? There's really no point to just ****ting on whoever's trying to be optimistic here is there? Furthermore, we finally have some definite numbers this week which is more that can be said for the whole of October.

Offline infinitykw

• Amazed by the beauty of industrial design
    • zFrontier Profile
« Reply #278 on: Wed, 13 November 2019, 03:52:29 »

Yeah, I am fully aware. But let's just keep up some pretense of optimism here shall we? There's really no point to just ****ting on whoever's trying to be optimistic here is there? Furthermore, we finally have some definite numbers this week which is more that can be said for the whole of October.

No it's perfect time for complaints so that we all feel each other heart to heart and the community stands together as one.  Rise, the ancient GB spirit king

Offline sakodo

« Reply #279 on: Mon, 18 November 2019, 02:23:01 »
Will the RAMA cap be shipped with the set or separetely? Because I see that some people have already gotten the cap.

« Reply #280 on: Wed, 20 November 2019, 22:21:45 »
Did anyone's order already been shipped? None of mine have been shipped yet. I wanted to know if they did indeed already start shipping or if there was another delay on their part.

Offline PikaJoyce

« Reply #281 on: Wed, 20 November 2019, 22:27:53 »
Did anyone's order already been shipped? None of mine have been shipped yet. I wanted to know if they did indeed already start shipping or if there was another delay on their part.
I got a route tracking number but no shipping number attached to it. I don't think they've started shipping them yet.

« Reply #282 on: Wed, 20 November 2019, 23:20:48 »
I got a route tracking number but no shipping number attached to it. I don't think they've started shipping them yet.
Thanks for the info.

I just spoke with kbdfans. Apparently they will be shipped new week.

Offline blizzara01

« Reply #283 on: Thu, 21 November 2019, 01:08:31 »
Thanks for the info.

Show Image

Is this include other all the kits or just the base kit?

Offline snurrebassen

• mechanical keyboard designer and enthusiast
    • Linktree
« Reply #284 on: Thu, 21 November 2019, 02:58:55 »
oh man i just got more excited, as I realized i can also use this on my upcoming red alice clone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cemoon

« Reply #285 on: Thu, 21 November 2019, 09:38:16 »
Thanks for the info.

Show Image

They said the same thing 2 weeks ago.

Offline D4PP3R

« Reply #286 on: Thu, 21 November 2019, 09:50:12 »
My bet is still on early next year.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #287 on: Thu, 21 November 2019, 10:11:49 »
i dont expect to receive this in 2019  :))

That being said, im not in a rush and it's really beyond anyone's control to make this happen faster
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline Zoro_Senpaii

« Reply #288 on: Thu, 21 November 2019, 15:13:19 »
oof the only issue with these delays is it increases my urge to buy more key cap sets to fill the time....

Offline NimbleTortoise

« Reply #289 on: Thu, 21 November 2019, 18:27:22 »
Every week since September they have said "shipping next week". At this point you have to be a fool to trust either KBDFANs and ePBT. Rather than making repetitive false promises, they should be uploading actual numbers of what and how many kits are finished. They've lied multiple times now.

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #290 on: Thu, 21 November 2019, 19:04:00 »
Interesting that this set keeps getting delayed, but a very similar EPBT set was just released:

https://kbdfans.com/collections/new-arrival/products/enjoypbt-gary-japanese-keycaps-set

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #291 on: Thu, 21 November 2019, 19:10:25 »
Interesting that this set keeps getting delayed, but a very similar EPBT set was just released:

https://kbdfans.com/collections/new-arrival/products/enjoypbt-gary-japanese-keycaps-set

Hmm. Thanks for sharing... just bought this cause missed out on this set.

Offline NimbleTortoise

« Reply #292 on: Thu, 21 November 2019, 19:27:08 »

Lmao so instead of actually fulfilling a long due deadline they proceeded to make a near identical set (Gok alphas, hybrid mods) in high quantities. **** kbdfans and epbt.

Offline yap68

« Reply #293 on: Thu, 21 November 2019, 22:09:15 »
If I am not wrong, this is not new according to what KBDfans has mentioned on QQ. It is the older batch (with the not dark enough Japanese legends and cream white) being rejected previously.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 November 2019, 22:23:10 by yap68 »

Offline J3ff_Leopard

• Wishlist
« Reply #294 on: Thu, 21 November 2019, 22:55:54 »
If I am not wrong, this is not new according to what KBDfans has mentioned on QQ. It is the older batch (with the not dark enough Japanese legends and cream white) being rejected previously.

That makes sense to me but is still ****ty. They completed the defective sets before the actual GB. Explains why this is taking so long. At least Kuro Shiro has the option for Japanese mods.
WTB Resin Cast Click Clack Leaf

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #295 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 09:27:51 »
Can't believe it.
What now?  :mad:

Offline nguyenhimself

« Reply #296 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 11:05:39 »
Can't believe it.
What now?  :mad:
How does this change anything?
Yes, we keep waiting. Yes, it sucks.
The set is being made. It's delayed, but we're not being scammed.
The older, incorrectly-done set is being sold,
But do you honestly prefer that ugly pale grey sublegends to the real thing?
If you do, I see some here looking to buy spare slots. Do that, and be done with this GB entirely.
Otherwise, we wait.
It sucks, but we're adults. We can effing handle it.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 November 2019, 11:09:05 by nguyenhimself »

Offline Hell-es

« Reply #297 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 14:10:24 »
A bit unapologetic to sell this before kuro shiro - don‘t puts kbd fans in a good light for me.

So i keep on waiting

Offline Justin_aka_OsP_SSJ4

• Chellow... it's me...
    • My Twitch
« Reply #298 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 20:29:24 »
I kinda like the gray accents...

Kinda annoying that this set even exists. However if it turns out to be the rejected batch of kuro/shiro then at least they didnt go to waste.
DC60 w/ DZ60 PCB & Steel plate w/ 3mm neoprene foam - 68g Chellows Lubed w/ 3204 - Find me on twitch/twitter Osprey_SSJ4

Offline NimbleTortoise

« Reply #299 on: Mon, 25 November 2019, 11:46:33 »
November 11, Discord page - "Most orders will ship this week"

Lie #9004