Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9753502 times)

Offline somesang

Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #5350 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 09:10:37 »
Ha, I occasionally check in on this thread thinking "There's no way this can still not be finished" and if it is, "There's no way Bunny can still be playing the 'No ones, more upset than me!'" card.

Yo, this isn't helping. I think anyone still waiting is frustrated but this kind of hostile post adds nothing to the conversation.

It's not a card he's playing. Like seriously, you think Bunny's thinking, haha **** these guys, I'm gonna make em wait more just so I can come up with more excuses.

We're all in this community together. Yes, I'm tired of waiting as well, but we all signed up knowing there could be issues. Bunny and co aren't some huge company out to make a profit. We can waste their time and complain, or wait patiently. I'm not trying to make excuses for anyone but I think a lot of negativity is overshadowing why we're here to begin with. We're a bunch of nerds that want some plastic keys in a cute color-way. We're going to put them on our keyboards and then get more excited when the next one comes along. Or maybe not. Maybe Hyperfuse is bringing out our true colors.

Either way, come on dude. Stay positive. Let's geek out together. I know there have been many opportunities to get a refund if it's about the money. And there are many others that are willing to buy your spot.

Offline vindaon

« Reply #5351 on: Sun, 09 April 2017, 12:08:18 »
Is it still possible to change your address? I was gonna wait til I got in my hands to sell my set, but this is taking longer than I expected.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5352 on: Sun, 09 April 2017, 12:11:13 »
Is it still possible to change your address? I was gonna wait til I got in my hands to sell my set, but this is taking longer than I expected.

Yes it is, you can either pm me the details or open a support ticket to do so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline vindaon

« Reply #5353 on: Sun, 09 April 2017, 16:07:24 »
Alright, cool.

If anyone is interested, I'll be selling my spot for $50 + cost of set, shoot me a PM if you want it.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5354 on: Sun, 09 April 2017, 17:39:02 »
Alright, cool.

If anyone is interested, I'll be selling my spot for $50 + cost of set, shoot me a PM if you want it.
Pretty sure that doesn't jive with the rules.

You could sell your spot if bunnylake says it is OK but to mark it up I believe you have to have it on hand.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #5355 on: Sun, 09 April 2017, 17:53:22 »
It's technically not against site rules.  But it could well be against the group buy's organizer rules.  So it's up to BunnyLake how he wants to handle such a GB slot transfer.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5356 on: Sun, 09 April 2017, 18:26:53 »
It's technically not against site rules.  But it could well be against the group buy's organizer rules.  So it's up to BunnyLake how he wants to handle such a GB slot transfer.
So to be clear we can sell group buy spots with a markup so long as the organizer says it is OK?

Sounds like a quick way to make some money.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #5357 on: Sun, 09 April 2017, 20:56:09 »
So to be clear we can sell group buy spots with a markup so long as the organizer says it is OK?

I think this has been happening for quite some time, such as in the duck group buys. I know elton recently added a $50 charge to transfer because of people doing this. It is up to the organizer to decide what they would like to have happen.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5358 on: Sun, 09 April 2017, 20:59:22 »

I think this has been happening for quite some time, such as in the duck group buys. I know elton recently added a $50 charge to transfer because of people doing this. It is up to the organizer to decide what they would like to have happen.
Fair enough. I haven't been in any group buys in a while didn't realize this was a thing now.

Offline vindaon

« Reply #5359 on: Sun, 09 April 2017, 21:49:35 »
I wouldn't say $50 in 2 years is exactly quick but that's just my opinion.

If Bunny disapproves then fine, I can wait to have it on hand.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #5360 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 12:18:26 »

This happens all the time.  People offer their slots for sale in various GBs, and we don't know if they ask for any premium for them behind the scenes via PMs.  There's no way to properly regulate this in terms of moderation, so ultimately it's up to each GB's organizer how to deal with GB slot transfer, whether to allow private transactions and expect notifications after the fact or to request that any spot transfers are done directly via GB organizer.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #5361 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 19:30:53 »
Has Bro managed to schedule in a time to deal with the 30-something remaining sets?

Offline jacky

« Reply #5362 on: Tue, 25 April 2017, 22:54:16 »
lokks great :thumb:

Offline Orca

« Reply #5363 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 15:15:23 »
still no shipping?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5364 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 15:19:43 »
still no shipping?

Bro caps received keys from this gb and several others

We have been doing a full inventory and sorting sets, penumbra has finished sorting and is just about to ship and hyper is being sorted out and counted right now whilst that is happening, penumbra was a bit older and also had a very low amount of orders remaining so made sense to just get it out of the way, that shipping will be followed right after with hyperfuse and then we will tackle the awkward bits that are left after that

I've been updating and confirming addresses for what's left on this and we are nearly ready to go

Sorry for the delay but bro received a lot of stuff and various degrees of being sorted with no real info on what had and hadn't been done, so even things that looked complete had to be checked

Offline morla

« Reply #5365 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 09:34:55 »
Is it too late to request a refund?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5366 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 09:36:37 »

Yeah we can only refund orders before the order is made with the manufacturer, however they are about to finish shipping I'm sure you will have zero issues selling it

We have 9 penumbra orders to ship which I'm sending address confirmations or tonight, so they should be done this week and then this gb is up

Offline Glissant

« Reply #5367 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 11:58:19 »

I'm sure you could have your order covered by another member if you wanted. Some people are still looking for a set :)

Offline lecorsair

« Reply #5368 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 21:45:31 »

I'm interested in taking over the spot if it's allowed.

Offline morla

« Reply #5369 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 21:48:41 »

I'd give it up too if that's cool

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #5370 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 01:04:03 »

I'd give it up too if that's cool
Yea ill take it, paypal is ready

Offline eten

« Reply #5371 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 13:42:40 »
any updates? I haven't received any e-mail yet pertaining to my order.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5372 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 13:52:38 »

Ywah I updated 5 posts above yours, the last few penumbra orders were just sorted and are about to be out and then this is up next

The designs are being resorted and that process is nearly complete, that sourting has been taking place whilst we confirm the penumbra addresses

All future updates will be in this thread so here is the place to check rather than your email

Offline boo

« Reply #5373 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 22:19:24 »

Ywah I updated 5 posts above yours, the last few penumbra orders were just sorted and are about to be out and then this is up next

The designs are being resorted and that process is nearly complete, that sourting has been taking place whilst we confirm the penumbra addresses

All future updates will be in this thread so here is the place to check rather than your email

Hi Bunny,

I just want to make sure I am still o. That list for hyperfuse. We exchanged some Pms in the past. Would you like me to PM you?

Offline WoozieBiscuit

« Reply #5374 on: Sun, 21 May 2017, 12:16:17 »
Any news on the shipping? If not, have you and Bro finished the sorting of the sets that are left to go out?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5375 on: Sun, 21 May 2017, 13:04:36 »
Any news on the shipping? If not, have you and Bro finished the sorting of the sets that are left to go out?

i updated a few days ago 2 posts above yours

i will have a new update soon and itll be posted in this thread

Offline witbliz

« Reply #5376 on: Mon, 29 May 2017, 09:24:59 »
Nothing moved since I last logged in ???

Offline xixihaha2008

« Reply #5377 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 19:31:43 »
is it so difficult to ship out these remaining orders?It is nearly  one year since  last August.

Offline dhupp

« Reply #5378 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 16:58:12 »
812 days since I placed my order.  :blank: Thought it was interesting to think about it in terms of days.

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #5379 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 17:39:33 »
Notably, those who continually kvetch have low post counts. Something to think about.
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline jrick

« Reply #5380 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 20:18:37 »
Notably, those who continually kvetch have low post counts. Something to think about.

my post count is low (created an account just for this GB) and still patiently waiting :)

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #5381 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 22:25:54 »

I can moan and whine about missing my f8 keys but after a while you realize it probably won't happen.

Offline Zwi

• hi.
« Reply #5382 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 23:37:03 »
Wow can't believe this GB is still going. I've been away from this site for a while now so I haven’t been keeping up. After receiving nothing in the mail I figured I just got scammed again but at least it’s good to see I’m not the only one still waiting...

I could have sworn the last time I checked in about 8 months or so ago it was the same thing. Person X is sorting and shipping everything, Person X is working as fast as they can but is really tied up because of situation Y.

Don’t get me wrong I appreciate everyone’s hard work in the group buy and I know they take some time to complete but 2 years is borderline ridiculous.

Anyway whatever I’ll be happy once they are in my hands.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5383 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 03:44:41 »
Wow can't believe this GB is still going. I've been away from this site for a while now so I haven’t been keeping up. After receiving nothing in the mail I figured I just got scammed again but at least it’s good to see I’m not the only one still waiting...

I could have sworn the last time I checked in about 8 months or so ago it was the same thing. Person X is sorting and shipping everything, Person X is working as fast as they can but is really tied up because of situation Y.

Don’t get me wrong I appreciate everyone’s hard work in the group buy and I know they take some time to complete but 2 years is borderline ridiculous.

Anyway whatever I’ll be happy once they are in my hands.

you and me both,

bro kindly took over shipping and got everything in a much worse state than he was told along with outstanding stuff from other gbs, an older buy than this has just been wrapped up and this one is up next, sorry for the lack of replies the last week, im away until the 8th/9th and once i return ill be on top of getting this moving again now its been resorted

Offline honoka

« Reply #5384 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 04:33:34 »
You all just need to take a chill pill. If your happiness in life depends on when you get your keycaps then you need another hobby.
Of course I'm not happy to still be waiting but at least I'm not the one who needs to put in countless of hours and money to get this done.
All I have to do, and all you that are waiting have to do is just simply wait. I dont know bunny, I dont know Bro but if they were scammers, they are horrible at it.
So please chill, your are going to be fine, this is not important. If someone wants to keep busy, PM me for either pro life tips or random discussions

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #5385 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 14:26:50 »
Sorting is going well. Most all of the sets that were supposed to be complete, were in fact, not complete.

Right now MomCaps is working through every single key in all the assorted key bags (which there are tons of) to make as many complete sets as possible.

Everyone that is owed a set will have them very soon. Appreciate your patience :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 June 2017, 17:55:32 by Bro Caps »

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
« Reply #5386 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 16:31:38 »
Sorting is going well. Most all of the sets that were supposed to be complete, were in fact, not complete.

Show Image

Right now MomCaps is workin[/img[/img[/img]]]g through every single key in all the assorted key bags (which there are tons of) to make as many complete sets as possible.

Everyone that is owed a set will have them very soon. Appreciate your patience :)

Thanks for the update! =) Hoping to get mine soon~!
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #5387 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 18:10:50 »

Show Image

Right now MomCaps is working through every single key in all the assorted key bags (which there are tons of) to make as many complete sets as possible.

As one of the people waiting for their set, I appreciate everything you and your partner are doing, as well as Bunny. I appreciate the attention being paid to ensure keycaps are present and correct.
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #5388 on: Sun, 04 June 2017, 00:02:05 »
Thanks for the update Bro.

Offline xixihaha2008

« Reply #5389 on: Sun, 04 June 2017, 01:38:58 »
This is my first GB in GH,maybe my last time.  :(
Hoping to get mine this year.

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #5390 on: Sun, 04 June 2017, 13:12:52 »
Please confirm my (2) sets of Hyperfuse that have not yet been shipped.

Thanks
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #5391 on: Sun, 04 June 2017, 15:59:00 »

Perhaps those of us with higher post count are more patient  ;)

Offline Slaine777

« Reply #5392 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 00:21:14 »

Perhaps those of us with higher post count are more patient  ;)

Hey, I've been sitting here quietly. :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5393 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 02:51:18 »
it has nothing to do with post count

and please for anyone who is being patient and understanding despite the obvious frustration dont think your silence makes you go unnoticed, please let me assure you those actions stand out to me more than any others

that being said, i completely understand and empathise with those that take a more vocal approach, be it either positive and supporting or negative and frustrated

i can relate to all of the above because there is a lot im happy about with this set, there is a lot that frustrates me, there is a lot i have to come here and say and a lot i have to keep bottled up etc

id imagine i share whatever feelings you guys have but multiplied by the amount of people im accountable to, and whilst i havent been able to speed up the resolution to all this to the pace i would like or it should have been, i can say that at no point have i or will i shy away from the end goal of that accountability which is to fulfill and ensure every order is present and correct

thank you to everyone who is waiting regardless of post count or feelings towards this buy or the people who have been part of handling it, for the majority this journey ended a long time ago, and what we are left with is the collection of people who have for want of a better word been wronged, how each person deals with that is a personal thing that is completely justified wherever those feelings take them, and how they express that is up to them and whilst when i see certain types of comments it makes it difficult to stay motivated etc, whatever each of you do, my responsibility to each person with an outstanding order is the same, and my view of each of you is the same, someone that has suffered and been made to wait through no fault of your own, for which i can only apologise and ensure that whilst the wait will never feel justified, you at the very least get what you entered in for

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
« Reply #5394 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 04:45:58 »
been watching this since forever.
as i've finally see some pic of the real set,

i'm up if someone want to give up their slot, pm me :p
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline techmattr

« Reply #5395 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 09:18:41 »
I have 1 missing key from True Retro and 1 missing key from Hack'd that I think at one point it was said they were on hand along with HyperFuse... is that still the case? Not just my mine but all missing/replacement Retro/Hack'd keys?

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
« Reply #5396 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 22:30:17 »
it has nothing to do with post count

and please for anyone who is being patient and understanding despite the obvious frustration dont think your silence makes you go unnoticed, please let me assure you those actions stand out to me more than any others

that being said, i completely understand and empathise with those that take a more vocal approach, be it either positive and supporting or negative and frustrated

i can relate to all of the above because there is a lot im happy about with this set, there is a lot that frustrates me, there is a lot i have to come here and say and a lot i have to keep bottled up etc

id imagine i share whatever feelings you guys have but multiplied by the amount of people im accountable to, and whilst i havent been able to speed up the resolution to all this to the pace i would like or it should have been, i can say that at no point have i or will i shy away from the end goal of that accountability which is to fulfill and ensure every order is present and correct

thank you to everyone who is waiting regardless of post count or feelings towards this buy or the people who have been part of handling it, for the majority this journey ended a long time ago, and what we are left with is the collection of people who have for want of a better word been wronged, how each person deals with that is a personal thing that is completely justified wherever those feelings take them, and how they express that is up to them and whilst when i see certain types of comments it makes it difficult to stay motivated etc, whatever each of you do, my responsibility to each person with an outstanding order is the same, and my view of each of you is the same, someone that has suffered and been made to wait through no fault of your own, for which i can only apologise and ensure that whilst the wait will never feel justified, you at the very least get what you entered in for

Well said Bunny, I for one respect you =) even though I am one of those people that have waited the past two years since being hyped up for the HyperFuse GMK. Stay positive dude  :thumb:
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline darkslay3r

« Reply #5397 on: Thu, 08 June 2017, 07:51:38 »
BunnyLake, please make this happen again !
Viper V2 | TGR 910 CE | TGR 910 Poly R1 | RF 55g

Offline MandrewDavis

• Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
« Reply #5398 on: Thu, 08 June 2017, 14:50:34 »

Bunny is probably not the guy you are looking for.
I've come to view humanity as predominantly monkey business.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
« Reply #5399 on: Sat, 10 June 2017, 09:09:07 »

Bunny is probably not the guy you are looking for.

sorry to say.. I didn't like HF redux very much as the original HF. icon mods and lighter grey killed it for me.  :'(
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8