Author Topic: [GB] Duck Keyboard Weights: Viper/ Eagle, LSv3, Jetfire and TC-V3  (Read 53840 times)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Re: [GB] Duck Keyboard Weights: Viper/ Eagle, LSv3, Jetfire and TC-V3
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 06 October 2018, 17:01:37 »
Hello All,

I have mostly good news to share this fine Saturday... with just a little bad too, sorry.

The good:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

These things came out SO nice. I’m really pleased with everything and as you can see, the polishing, fit and counter sinks are all perfect.

The bad - well, it’s masking as more good for me. Not ideal for everyone waiting to strap these babies in. I cashed out the frequent flier bank and we’re off on vacation for a week. I’m sitting at LAX with a sleeping Ruby on my lap, boarding shortly for Kauai. Sorry, not sorry.

I had really hoped to ship un-engraved this week, but the polishing house was slow. They did good work, but I picked them up after work yesterday, so nothing will get out until next Monday the 15th.

Apologies for that, but life is always so busy in the fall. I did wake up extra early this am to test the fit in my LSv3 here because I just had to know everything was good before I left. It felt heavy in there and looked great. Everyone will be stoked. Remember that I did this all just because I wanted these in my boards and I’d be really happy to receive this hunk o’brass, so I’m excited to see them in everyone’s rigs.

There are still 6-7 invoices outstanding. If you’re one of those and happen to see this, please message me and let me know if you’re still in or not. Willing to work with you, as needed, just kindly let me know.

As a reminder, I’m going to invoice everyone for shipping and polishing as I send them off. Shipping will be $13.95 flat rate box for everyone CONUS and $5 (optional but appreciated) for the polishing fund.

Have a good week, y’all. Thanks so much for everyone’s support all along the ride. It’s been fun and the end is in sight. Aloha!

These look absolutely gorgeous and I'm glad that the fit is good. I kind of wish I could make my SaiB-CP weight (the GB runner shared the design file!) under this manu and polishing service -- I wonder what the MOQ is? Please do let me know any details on this if it's doable.

Enjoy your vacation  :cool: I'm not in a particular rush to get this weight! Here's my rebuilt Lightsaver v3. It's ready and waiting for its weight. :thumb:

Offline damagepoint

« Reply #101 on: Sat, 06 October 2018, 19:01:59 »
Awesome news, it looks great.  Now I'm just wondering if I'll get the weight first or TC-V3...

Offline neon_tom

« Reply #102 on: Sat, 06 October 2018, 22:00:16 »
They look amazing...enjoy your vacation and don’t put a single thought into brass weights until you get back!

Offline inosint

« Reply #103 on: Sat, 06 October 2018, 22:35:17 »
Great update. That much more excited to see the engraved versions!

Offline jrfhoutx

• Post count is meaningless if the content is trash.
« Reply #104 on: Sun, 07 October 2018, 02:55:45 »
Awesome news, it looks great.  Now I'm just wondering if I'll get the weight first or TC-V3...

At this rate, I'm thinking we'll see the weights before we see the TC-V3s... Either way, I'm stoked for both.

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #105 on: Wed, 17 October 2018, 22:46:07 »
Hi Steve,
Can you give us an update on engraved weights? ;D

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 18 October 2018, 01:12:52 »
Would love to have an update on delivery times since we are heading to November soon.

Offline Chimera

« Reply #107 on: Fri, 19 October 2018, 09:55:17 »
Have the shipping invoices even gone out Mikiberry? I have an unengraved and haven't received a shipping invoice yet.

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
« Reply #108 on: Fri, 19 October 2018, 10:26:57 »
Have the shipping invoices even gone out Mikiberry? I have an unengraved and haven't received a shipping invoice yet.

Mine was engraved. Not sure what happened to the original timeline either. Was hoping for an update since the project kinda started on June.

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #109 on: Fri, 19 October 2018, 12:25:07 »

Mine was engraved. Not sure what happened to the original timeline either. Was hoping for an update since the project kinda started on June.

Hi Steve,

Hi All-

As updated two weeks ago on my way out of town, I have all brass polished and in hand. Plan was to ship unengraved this week... but I’ve been without a car- mine was totaled. Neither here nor there, as we all know, life happens and I’m 100% committed to getting this project done asafp. Sadly, this week I’ve been mooching rides/ getting dropped off by wifey at work, thusly, carrying a bunch of brass around was problematic.

I will be dropping off all the NA unengraved orders and as many international as possible on Tuesday. I’ll ship first and send the invoices after to save everyone a day or two.

Graphics for engraved weights are ready, just need to get the engravers our brass. This will be much easier with a car. Planning to take them brass Tuesday and will ship as soon as they give it back with awesome graphics.

I’ve tried hard to bring everyone on the journey of a working dad of three who loves keyboards way too much running a little GB. Clearly by the anxiety level, I’ve missed that mark a bit lately and apologize. I warned of my pathological optimism and I’ve tried to temper that, but yes, we are past projected ship dates. I think we’ll end up at a little more than one month past... believe my original (or second original?) timeline was to ship engraved by early October. It’s safe to say that will now be around early Nov. May get them out by Halloween if the engravers are fast, we’ll see.

As luck has it, I will be at the Mechanicon 2018 meetup in Frankfurt next month. If any euro folks waiting on a weight will be there, please let me know and I’ll mule it over.

Also, as someone definitely hoping to snag a spot in Orion V3, I’m happy to run a weight GB again. Now that the process is worked out and only running one size, i think we can put that together and have weights done before the boards.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. Have a good one, everyone. I’ll post when the first wave has been dropped off and is headed your way.  :thumb:  :thumb:

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #110 on: Fri, 19 October 2018, 14:03:31 »
Sorry to hear about your car, hopefully nobody was injured! 

Thanks for the update!

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #111 on: Fri, 19 October 2018, 14:07:18 »
No worries dude! I may be one of the few, but I know I got an engraved and an unengraved - can you hold my unengraved until the engraved are done so I am not paying shipping twice please!

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #112 on: Fri, 19 October 2018, 16:39:23 »

Hi Steve,

Hi All-

As updated two weeks ago on my way out of town, I have all brass polished and in hand. Plan was to ship unengraved this week... but I’ve been without a car- mine was totaled. Neither here nor there, as we all know, life happens and I’m 100% committed to getting this project done asafp. Sadly, this week I’ve been mooching rides/ getting dropped off by wifey at work, thusly, carrying a bunch of brass around was problematic.

I will be dropping off all the NA unengraved orders and as many international as possible on Tuesday. I’ll ship first and send the invoices after to save everyone a day or two.

Graphics for engraved weights are ready, just need to get the engravers our brass. This will be much easier with a car. Planning to take them brass Tuesday and will ship as soon as they give it back with awesome graphics.

I’ve tried hard to bring everyone on the journey of a working dad of three who loves keyboards way too much running a little GB. Clearly by the anxiety level, I’ve missed that mark a bit lately and apologize. I warned of my pathological optimism and I’ve tried to temper that, but yes, we are past projected ship dates. I think we’ll end up at a little more than one month past... believe my original (or second original?) timeline was to ship engraved by early October. It’s safe to say that will now be around early Nov. May get them out by Halloween if the engravers are fast, we’ll see.

As luck has it, I will be at the Mechanicon 2018 meetup in Frankfurt next month. If any euro folks waiting on a weight will be there, please let me know and I’ll mule it over.

Also, as someone definitely hoping to snag a spot in Orion V3, I’m happy to run a weight GB again. Now that the process is worked out and only running one size, i think we can put that together and have weights done before the boards.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. Have a good one, everyone. I’ll post when the first wave has been dropped off and is headed your way.  :thumb:  :thumb:
Thanks for the update Steve,
Also Orion V3 GB would be awesome, I have already joined the local GB in Korea :)

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #113 on: Fri, 19 October 2018, 17:01:29 »
Sorry to hear about your car! That's terrible. Hopefully everyone is ok.

As a father of two (with a third on the way this week) I totally understand. Thanks for keeping us updated. Really goes a long way!

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
« Reply #114 on: Mon, 22 October 2018, 08:38:16 »
Anyone interested in taking over my spot for Jetfire weight? I don't think I can wait that long anymore as I will be travelling for the next 1-2 months from early Nov'18.
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 October 2018, 09:36:31 by Mikiberry »

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 15:27:44 »
Hi All,

First 10 boxes are in transit! I'll be messaging those folks with tracking information and invoicing for shipping. I'm going to add the PayPal fee (for US, 2.9% + $0.30 fee) this time since I'm charging you the exact amount I paid for shipping. Also, please remember, I decided to polish all the weights because I wanted them to look awesome. I'm asking for $5 extra to cover polishing- OPTIONAL only. I made the mistake in not accounting for the countersinks and I'll eat that. However, if you want to help offset that for me, it's much appreciated and I sincerely thank those who have already sent a few extra coins. :thumb: If you do choose to add that $5, I think you can just enter in the invoice amount + $5 as you pay... early invoice folks, please let me know if that's not the case.

As I've been packing the weights, I noticed that there is a bit of polish residue left on the back (unpolished side) of some weights. More than I'd like anyway- it's ok aesthetically, you won't see that face when it's mounted in your board, the polished faces are all lovely but I still don't like the look of it. I'm reaching out to the metal finishing company I used today to see if they have any suggestions for removal so I can try getting rid of that and/or share information with you all so you can get rid of it if you'd like on yours.

Going to keep dropping off packages/ sending shipping invoices and tracking every day until they are all out. Will have all of the un-engraved US orders out in the next couple of days, then on to international and then engraved. Really hoping to get the engraved weights back early/ middle next week so I can get them moving.

Thanks to all for the patience and support- these babies will be in your boards soon!

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #116 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 15:34:56 »
No worries dude! I may be one of the few, but I know I got an engraved and an unengraved - can you hold my unengraved until the engraved are done so I am not paying shipping twice please!

Yes- no sweat! I am holding all orders with multiples and shipping together.  :thumb:

Sorry to hear about your car, hopefully nobody was injured! 

Thanks for the update!

Thanks man- appreciate that. Everyone was fine. Subaru... can recommend!!

Sorry to hear about your car! That's terrible. Hopefully everyone is ok.

As a father of two (with a third on the way this week) I totally understand. Thanks for keeping us updated. Really goes a long way!

CONGRATS!! Hope he/she arrives safely this week. Three is an awesome number- it's a lot of fun to see how they grow up and interact with each other. Very excited for you guys!!

Offline Evilocity

« Reply #117 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 15:48:40 »
Oh boy, I can't wait. Thanks for the hard work!
Hi All,

First 10 boxes are in transit! I'll be messaging those folks with tracking information and invoicing for shipping. I'm going to add the PayPal fee (for US, 2.9% + $0.30 fee) this time since I'm charging you the exact amount I paid for shipping. Also, please remember, I decided to polish all the weights because I wanted them to look awesome. I'm asking for $5 extra to cover polishing- OPTIONAL only. I made the mistake in not accounting for the countersinks and I'll eat that. However, if you want to help offset that for me, it's much appreciated and I sincerely thank those who have already sent a few extra coins. :thumb: If you do choose to add that $5, I think you can just enter in the invoice amount + $5 as you pay... early invoice folks, please let me know if that's not the case.

As I've been packing the weights, I noticed that there is a bit of polish residue left on the back (unpolished side) of some weights. More than I'd like anyway- it's ok aesthetically, you won't see that face when it's mounted in your board, the polished faces are all lovely but I still don't like the look of it. I'm reaching out to the metal finishing company I used today to see if they have any suggestions for removal so I can try getting rid of that and/or share information with you all so you can get rid of it if you'd like on yours.

Going to keep dropping off packages/ sending shipping invoices and tracking every day until they are all out. Will have all of the un-engraved US orders out in the next couple of days, then on to international and then engraved. Really hoping to get the engraved weights back early/ middle next week so I can get them moving.

Thanks to all for the patience and support- these babies will be in your boards soon!

Offline Butter

« Reply #118 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 16:05:25 »
Oh boy Oh boy I got a invoice!! Also send you $20 separably because I can't change how much to pay in a invoice.

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #119 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 16:19:51 »
Oh boy Oh boy I got a invoice!! Also send you $20 separably because I can't change how much to pay in a invoice.

Thanks- good to know. I tried the next couple of invoices with the option to "add a tip" on... maybe that will work to add the polishing if desired. If anyone wants to just send it friends and family instead, that's just fine- I didn't go that route so everything could be invoiced and disputable should there be any issues, but at this point, pretty sure you know I'm not absconding with a carload of brass. :)

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #120 on: Fri, 26 October 2018, 16:15:56 »
Another round out today, shipping invoices to follow shortly. Thanks to everyone for paying these quickly so far, much appreciated.

I spoke with the metal finishers, a little thinner takes off any excess polish on the back/ sides of the weight. Again, apologize if you see a bit of this, I'll make sure they get rid of that for us on the Orion weights.

I'm getting my routine dialed in and will be packing up the rest of the un-engraved over the weekend. Hope to have an ETA on picking up the engraved weights early next week. I'll keep everyone posted.

Have a great weekend! :)

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #121 on: Sun, 28 October 2018, 23:34:29 »
Steve, thank you for the update. :thumb:

Meanwhile, I have sent you a email regarding a change of shipping address on engraved weight order,
so I would greatly appreciate it if you can help me out with it.

Again, thank you for conducting such a great GB!

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #122 on: Mon, 29 October 2018, 11:49:47 »

Meanwhile, I have sent you a email regarding a change of shipping address on engraved weight order,

Thanks for the email- replied.

To all- no sweat to change addresses, but please do let me know asap if you would like it shipped somewhere other than where PayPal is going to tell me to send. I'm doing this in a slightly odd manner to save a little time- I'm going to the post office, dropping packages and then invoicing you for shipping after it's already sent. This means by the time you see the shipping invoice, it's already in motion. Please email me (smlsmith9@gmail.com) if you need an address change- easier to track there than the various PM platforms.

Another batch heading out today, including some international folks. Chewing through all of the un-engraved weights... more slowly than I hoped, but I don't want anyone getting a bent or dinged weight. :)

Have a good week!

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #123 on: Mon, 29 October 2018, 12:30:20 »

To all- no sweat to change addresses, but please do let me know asap if you would like it shipped somewhere other than where PayPal is going to tell me to send. I'm doing this in a slightly odd manner to save a little time- I'm going to the post office, dropping packages and then invoicing you for shipping after it's already sent. This means by the time you see the shipping invoice, it's already in motion. Please email me (smlsmith9@gmail.com) if you need an address change- easier to track there than the various PM platforms.

Another batch heading out today, including some international folks. Chewing through all of the un-engraved weights... more slowly than I hoped, but I don't want anyone getting a bent or dinged weight. :)

Have a good week!
I can't wait to get my hands on the weights, i hope i get my invoice in this batch.

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #124 on: Mon, 29 October 2018, 12:31:47 »

Have a good week!
I can't wait to get my hands on the weights, i hope i get my invoice in this batch.

Yours is in the back of my car... will be dropped off today!  :thumb:

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #125 on: Mon, 29 October 2018, 12:59:18 »

Oh Monday, Tuesday Happy Days!

Have a good week!

Yours is in the back of my car... will be dropped off today!  :thumb:
Oh Monday, Tuesday Happy Days!
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 October 2018, 20:23:26 by JubJubCity »

Offline profanum429

« Reply #126 on: Mon, 29 October 2018, 20:42:49 »
Got mine Saturday, looks great! Thanks again, my Viper will be happy with this now :) It's finally done I think!

Offline yonghf

« Reply #127 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 02:08:24 »
Does anyone know how much is international shipping? I have a US proxy address too so if it's too expensive I might opt for the latter.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #128 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 02:14:40 »
^ Same question with Yong, i have exactly the same question
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #129 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 02:16:13 »
Does anyone know how much is international shipping? I have a US proxy address too so if it's too expensive I might opt for the latter.

AFAIK even Steve does not have the exact quote for int'l shipping as he ships them first then sends invoice accordingly.
However, by roughly guessing looking at the CONUS shipping fee, I think using proxy would be cheaper in most cases.

FYI, I have decided using proxy too, for cheaper & faster shipping.

Offline Butter

« Reply #130 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 11:02:27 »
Got my weight on last Friday. They fit pretty good. Thank you Steve for the GB :)

Offline elton5354

« Reply #131 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 11:56:40 »
Looks good Steve. You really did a good job!

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #132 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 16:45:09 »
Got mine Saturday, looks great! Thanks again, my Viper will be happy with this now :) It's finally done I think!

Woot! Glad you like!!

Got my weight on last Friday. They fit pretty good. Thank you Steve for the GB :)

Looks awesome- thanks for the pic and enjoy!

Thanks Elton, really appreciate that!!

AFAIK even Steve does not have the exact quote for int'l shipping as he ships them first then sends invoice accordingly.
However, by roughly guessing looking at the CONUS shipping fee, I think using proxy would be cheaper in most cases.

Ok, all the shipping questions together...

International shipping is a bugger for everyone! I had my first five international boxes ready to go, customs forms filled and went to send off. I used a USPS Priority box and for that to go international, it would have been $39!! If it was in a non-priority box, it would have been more like $17 (this was to Canada). SO, I'm trying to pick up some generic boxes for the international orders. If you have a US proxy, that's extremely helpful- please let me know (if you haven't already) if that may be an option. Otherwise, I'll find some good boxes to minimize your cost and chew through the international shipping as fast as I can. Thanks for your patience!

US shipping is going well. I have a big batch being dropped off tomorrow. Getting close to done with non-engraved orders.

Engraved weights. None have shipped yet- I have yet to get the engraved weights back. Seems that we were behind another big job for this shop and they will have them done Monday or Tuesday. Sadly, I have another week-long business trip next week, so engraved orders will begin shipping on the 12th.

Thanks again to everyone. Really enjoying seeing the early pics of weights mounted in boards and hearing feedback as you're receiving them.

Offline yonghf

« Reply #133 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 20:50:46 »
PM'ed you regarding change of address.

Offline Evilocity

« Reply #134 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 09:16:51 »
$17 for Canada shipping isn't too bad. I can't wait to get my shipping invoice, so jealous of everyone else getting theirs already haha.

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #135 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 02:43:54 »
How much do these weigh again? o.o

Offline typischt

« Reply #136 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 06:23:12 »

Woot! Glad you like!!

Looks awesome- thanks for the pic and enjoy!

Thanks Elton, really appreciate that!!

Ok, all the shipping questions together...

International shipping is a bugger for everyone! I had my first five international boxes ready to go, customs forms filled and went to send off. I used a USPS Priority box and for that to go international, it would have been $39!! If it was in a non-priority box, it would have been more like $17 (this was to Canada). SO, I'm trying to pick up some generic boxes for the international orders. If you have a US proxy, that's extremely helpful- please let me know (if you haven't already) if that may be an option. Otherwise, I'll find some good boxes to minimize your cost and chew through the international shipping as fast as I can. Thanks for your patience!

US shipping is going well. I have a big batch being dropped off tomorrow. Getting close to done with non-engraved orders.

Engraved weights. None have shipped yet- I have yet to get the engraved weights back. Seems that we were behind another big job for this shop and they will have them done Monday or Tuesday. Sadly, I have another week-long business trip next week, so engraved orders will begin shipping on the 12th.

Thanks again to everyone. Really enjoying seeing the early pics of weights mounted in boards and hearing feedback as you're receiving them.
Sorry if this is obvious, but I don‘t really understand: If you ship to a US proxy, the shipping to them would be cheaper ofc, but if the proxy ships it then outside of US, it would cost the same then, right?

Offline yonghf

« Reply #137 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 06:36:09 »
Sorry if this is obvious, but I don‘t really understand: If you ship to a US proxy, the shipping to them would be cheaper ofc, but if the proxy ships it then outside of US, it would cost the same then, right?

My proxy charges S$ 3.99 per 500g (actual weight and not volumetric), I'm fairly certain it's cheaper than UPS or USPS etc.

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
« Reply #138 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 07:29:36 »
Any updates on the engraved weights?

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #139 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 08:46:12 »
My Jetfire is finally a heavy boi
206727-0
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #140 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 17:44:41 »
Anyone looking to sell their TC-V3 spot?

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #141 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 18:12:01 »
My Jetfire is finally a heavy boi
(Attachment Link)

YES! Looks awesome. I think when I add this to my Jetfire, it may challenge the Blackbird for favorite Duck status!

Any updates on the engraved weights?

They are all done Tuesday, but I'm out on business travel until the weekend. I'll pick them up Monday and get them boxed and shipped asap!

Anyone looking to sell their TC-V3 spot?

Shoot me a message here or Discord (same name). I think I'll have an extra at the end I can get you- had about 10 weights or so go unpaid. I've found many homes, but I'm pretty sure I'll have one for you.  :thumb:

Offline smurkcity12

« Reply #142 on: Sat, 10 November 2018, 20:25:52 »
If anyone has a jetfire weight they'd be willing to sell please slide in my dms.

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #143 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 13:21:12 »
Hello All,

Back from Germany... several schnitzel-related pounds heavier. More weights have been shipping this week- keep an eye for the shipping invoices. Should have a big bunch dropped off tomorrow... including... the first of the engraved weights!!

Picked everything up yesterday evening- they came out really nice!! :)

Pics (and sorry, turns out it's really hard to get a good photo of polished brass with an engraving in my messy workshop that doesn't include my face or phone in the reflection!):

Thanks to everyone for their patience. Should be able to pack the rest of the orders up over the weekend and get them headed your way. This means last call for address changes, please let me know asap if you'd like it shipped to anything other than your PayPal address if we haven't already talked and confirmed an addy change. And many thanks to those adding the $5 for polishing on the shipping invoices- that helps minimize my red ink on the project a lot, really appreciate that!

Have a good one!

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #144 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 13:26:17 »
lol. little unhappy with those engrave, but it is what it is. were they free hand?

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #145 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 13:38:53 »
lol. little unhappy with those engrave, but it is what it is. were they free hand?

Sorry to hear that. No, they generated engraving files from the artwork Gaiden put together (the files in OP). There are a couple of wobbles in there and I did ask how we can provide better artwork for future runs. I may also shop around for other engraving shop options next time to make sure we get the highest quality art on the brass.

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #146 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 13:42:56 »

Sorry to hear that. No, they generated engraving files from the artwork Gaiden put together (the files in OP). There are a couple of wobbles in there and I did ask how we can provide better artwork for future runs. I may also shop around for other engraving shop options next time to make sure we get the highest quality art on the brass.

Roger roger - they live internal anyway :P Can't wait to get my hands on em!

Offline homiechicken

« Reply #147 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 15:33:21 »
Super excited get my hands on the LSv3 weight *-*! Any chance that my order is in the first engraved batch?

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #148 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 17:44:41 »
Hello All,

Back from Germany... several schnitzel-related pounds heavier. More weights have been shipping this week- keep an eye for the shipping invoices. Should have a big bunch dropped off tomorrow... including... the first of the engraved weights!!

Picked everything up yesterday evening- they came out really nice!! :)

Pics (and sorry, turns out it's really hard to get a good photo of polished brass with an engraving in my messy workshop that doesn't include my face or phone in the reflection!):

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks to everyone for their patience. Should be able to pack the rest of the orders up over the weekend and get them headed your way. This means last call for address changes, please let me know asap if you'd like it shipped to anything other than your PayPal address if we haven't already talked and confirmed an addy change. And many thanks to those adding the $5 for polishing on the shipping invoices- that helps minimize my red ink on the project a lot, really appreciate that!

Have a good one!

Wow, these are really nice! Thanks Steve  :thumb:
Now I can finally make my TC-V3 a heavy boi. Gotta wait patiently for the shipping invoice to come.

Offline jrfhoutx

• Post count is meaningless if the content is trash.
« Reply #149 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 20:33:58 »
Wow... No offense meant, but now I wish I hadn’t gone with the engraving...  :(
Any chance you have an unengraved TC-V3 I can swap for?