Author Topic: U|<ra1ne 2o22  (Read 73970 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
U|<ra1ne 2o22
« on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 00:39:22 »
Plots ?

Predictions ?

Politics ?

Conspiracies ?

Post'um...

Minimize legit words to fend of data scrape.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
Re: U|<ra1ne 2o22
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 00:58:28 »
Just go back and see what happened last time when they took over Crime EA, it's the same playbook.
The moment those two areas declared independence it was obvious what came next, now they can claim they're just protecting those oppressed rebels.

Chances are they will now sit back and wait for things to settle and once it's calm plot and scheme and do it all over again, bit by bit until the ol' Block is back together again.
That's always been Pudin's plan.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 01:49:19 »
To me it shouldn't be long before someone tries to see how much of this is down to one man and takes him out of the equation.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Handke

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 06:37:36 »
22 02 22 ukraine

08 08 08 georgia

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 07:47:17 »
To me it shouldn't be long before someone tries to see how much of this is down to one man and takes him out of the equation.

There are 50 guys just like him though,   it's turtles all the way down.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 08:15:35 »
I have a bad feeling about this.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 09:16:12 »
I have a bad feeling about this.

hahaha, what do young people think ? do you guys understand the implications of thermv5 nu(l3ar w4rio ?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 18:08:40 »

There are 50 guys just like him though,   it's turtles all the way down.

Perhaps.  Many of them are probably in one room at least once a month though...

I still have no idea what is to be gained by expanding territory in modern times anyway - if you steal a gold mine or oil field you can get money but I've never heard of either being found here and expanding population/soldier count is pretty meaningless when all it takes is a couple of nukes and it's all over.  What he has is already impressively huge on a map, why not just focus on making it better?
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 19:07:23 »
I still have no idea what is to be gained by expanding territory in modern times anyway - if you steal a gold mine or oil field you can get money but I've never heard of either being found here and expanding population/so1dier count is pretty meaningless when all it takes is a couple of n00kes and it's all over.  What he has is already impressively huge on a map, why not just focus on making it better?

Mostly a pride/ego thing.   But the people will suffer.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 20:23:33 »
I still have no idea what is to be gained by expanding territory in modern times anyway - if you steal a gold mine or oil field you can get money but I've never heard of either being found here and expanding population/soldier count is pretty meaningless when all it takes is a couple of nukes and it's all over.  What he has is already impressively huge on a map, why not just focus on making it better?

Power, money, women...
Too much is never enough for these people no matter how much you give them.

Give them $500bil to retire they'd take it and buy something to make even more money. Take over the world, they would have to find another to take over.  You will never satisfy these people.
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 22:46:19 »
Last time, Crimea was easy.
The Ukrainians will put up a fight now, but Putin will claim (to people who prefer nuttyness to sanity) that that is grounds for further retaliation.
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 23 February 2022, 15:42:19 »
Last time, Crimea was easy.
The Ukrainians will put up a fight now, but Putin will claim (to people who prefer nuttyness to sanity) that that is grounds for further retaliation.

I wasn't old enough at the time to know Crimea. Was America's reaction then the same as now? What was Obama and Biden role then and now?
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline kajahtaa

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 23 February 2022, 18:55:09 »
I work with a group where everyone grew up under the Soviets. All great engineers. Maybe Soviets should come back and frighten the West again. Entitled Anglosphere should produce more STEM graduates.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 23 February 2022, 21:19:07 »
Maybe Soviets should come back and frighten the West again.
Maybe?
They never really left, they only stopped to re-group and re-brand. Don't under estimate their capabilities or their willingness to use it (see Georgia).
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 23 February 2022, 23:09:42 »
Goodness! there's an invasion! : (

I hope America + allies send more troops to stop the destruction
but then there will be America Russia war!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 01:36:39 »
Ok, here's the breakdown.

R| tro0p5 are not as well trained/equipped as N4t0 tr0op5.

If it was a matter of just vanilla fight, It'd be impossible for R| to win.

Now, that changes with < ta(t1cal nv|<es >   These are not the bigboys, these are the smaller ones that level city blocks.

That is to say,  if this line is crossed,   There's no way to win for Either side, Even if the n4to is better equipped/ trained.

This is where the es(ala7ion sp1ral becomes SERIOUS.

Theorists suggest once ta(ticool nv|<s come out,  the line is crossed, and there's not much stopping the urge to use the big ones.

ONCE we do the big ones,  then nothing matters.

We will be back to the stone age within months, and it will be MadMax fury road within 1 decade.

People need to understand,  Nvvks do not need to HIT the target at all.   The emp from an atmo-det0na7ion alone is enough to destroy our critical grid tran5f0rmers.  The production of which take 1-5 years each assuming the entirety of the infrastructure is functional. They're not even made in the USA these days due to labor cost.

It would be virtually impossible to restore electricity to "Everyone",  The majority of life as we know it will cease in mere weeks.

Western nations have built up so much rea(tor waste, that there are THOUSANDS of such sites.  ALL such sites require active electricity to sustain , either to keep the fuel p0ols cool, or longer term, the construction of replacement containers (concrete+steel) for the old ones breaking down (neutr0n damage).

So in the event that our grid transformers are blown,  we will have multiple chern0by1 lvl incidents ALL ACROSS the country.

THERE IS NO ESCAPE.  what will happen in the event of multiple me1t-d0wn is that the radz will be carried quickly by weathering all across the northern hemisphere.

Think about how difficult it was to fix "JUST" chern0by1.  They had the entire functional s0viet infrastructure, and it took years.  TO THIS DAY, it's not fixed,  there will be on going billion dollar measures taken every 20-30 years.

When we have multiple conta1nment brea(h, ALONG with a DOWN grid,   it's OVER....  The Rain will be the most deadly thing on the planet, and no amount of Bunkers/ Pills / Filtration will be enough.  Radz will remain too high for surface dwelling for 3000-100,000 years.    Even a billionaire won't survive, because you can not stockpile that kind of resources, and no human structure / equipment will last that long.

NOW,  BRIGHT SIDE..   

The engineers in charge of our w3apon sy5tems know that it's a do0m5day device and not a force projecting we4p0n, these are Caltech, MIT , legit engineers,    So ON THE DAY some order is issued,   there is a very large likelihood that the laun(h sy5tems will malfunction.   I know we're betting on human intuition here,  but  this is logical.   

What should you be doing...  mmmm....   No good options.    Just be glad you've had secs, and got to play starcraft 2 , halo infinite, arena of valor.

Life realistically wasn't going to get much better.   We're at the endgame now, if things go the way it seems to be going.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 02:24:06 »
I suspect this was all supposed to happen 4 years ago.
All those Rusky Twitter trolls and such who were sowing division between Trump and Hillary/right and left was meant to create the exact sort of chaos we have now, only problem is the wrong candidate won to achieve maximum carnage.

Unfortunately if true it means a whole lot of high ranking and important people were being used as enemy assets prior to the 2016 election either knowingly or unknowingly. Think of all the odd things involving them and our legislators over the last 5 years, not all of it made sense at the time but looking back seems to fit all too well.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 02:28:13 »
Without a doubt there has been major inf1ltration among leadership roles. Making covid political was asinine to begin with.

Or it could just all be coincidence.  Either case, it's not a good time to be doing this.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 02:57:18 »
/very stressed... can't fall sleep

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 03:06:51 »
Lots of back and forth on the intertubez..   

Guys you forget,  It was NOT capitalism, or Western Ideals, that BROKE sov1et Uni0n,  it was (hernoby1...

You know who's got the oldest rotting/ poorly maintained power rea(tors on the planet ?  USA, WE DO.....

Offline Coreda

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 03:07:30 »
I have wondered at times if such unsearchable language in tp's topics are to avoid some perceived future repercussions, or if it's just to spice up things.

Like, harder to have opinions checked later for correct thinking™ if using obscured language *tapshead.gif*

Edit: only just noticed the OP edit. I guess that explains it.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 February 2022, 03:11:03 by Coreda »

Offline andreiborisov

Re: U|&lt;ra1ne 2o22
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 03:13:02 »
I just wanted to say that absolute majority of Russian people condemns this war, don’t believe Putin’s propaganda.

No one here wants war except broken, pitiful shell of a human being dictator Putin.

I’m shameful for my country.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 03:16:34 »
I just wanted to say that absolute majority of Rn people condemns this w4r, don’t believe pood1e’s prop4gand4.

No one here wants war except broken, pitiful shell of a human being dictat0r poodle.

I wonder if this has to do with Na\/a1ny making a fool of the R| 0ligar(hs, including P|'s p4lace res1d3nce.

To turn at7ent1on away from said (orrup7ion,  let's have a \/\/4r instead.

Offline andreiborisov

« Reply #23 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 03:21:15 »
I just wanted to say that absolute majority of Rn people condemns this w4r, don’t believe pood1e’s prop4gand4.

No one here wants war except broken, pitiful shell of a human being dictat0r poodle.

I wonder if this has to do with Na\/a1ny making a fool of the R| 0ligar(hs, including P|'s p4lace res1d3nce.

Of course it is, Russian people hate Putin and he fears for his post, that’s the real reason of this invasion. It’s a propaganda tool, something to brag about during the next fake elections.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 03:26:20 »
Ughhh..  welll that's not gud' cuz, there's no easy way out of it,   the only thing that'll let it come down is if a su((essful (0up occurs in R| where P| is remo\/d.

Offline andreiborisov

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 03:32:27 »
Ughhh..  welll that's not gud' cuz, there's no easy way out of it,   the only thing that'll let it come down is if a su((essful (0up occurs in R| where P| is remo\/d.
Arresting money and property of his close circle and their children in EU and US would be huge, they all have EU/US passports

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 03:38:13 »
The san(71ons thing would take years..  meanwhile if the cybratx goes full bore,  there won't be much of a f1nan(ial incentive left in the world.

please use mildly creative language to fend of data scrape,   

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 04:00:26 »

Of course it is, Russian people hate Putin and he fears for his post, that’s the real reason of this invasion. It’s a propaganda tool, something to brag about during the next fake elections.
Seriously,... how could he believe that
1. This would go well,
2. That the Russian people would fall for it?

Edit: Never mind. I wasn't thinking straight. Sorry.
This is not about making people have confidence in him. He is straight-up ruling through fear.
This is meant to show what a strong, powerful, dangerous man he is, so that nobody would dare to go against him. I get this now.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 February 2022, 04:09:57 by Findecanor »

Offline iri

« Reply #28 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 04:07:42 »
I am only hoping that a coup against the looney is in the making.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 10:28:26 »
sigh.............   

Tp4 spent all morn' doing the armchair \/\/4r research.

It's (Nearly) 'mpossible for R| to achieve what Puddles wants,  doing it through \/iolen(e is more likely to cause \/kalele to join n4t0 out of spite.

Offline andreiborisov

« Reply #30 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 11:37:29 »
sigh.............   

Tp4 spent all morn' doing the armchair \/\/4r research.

It's (Nearly) 'mpossible for R| to achieve what Puddles wants,  doing it through \/iolen(e is more likely to cause \/kalele to join n4t0 out of spite.

Correct, but that’s not the reason, as I’ve mentioned earlier, they only care about stealing more money and buying more multimillion mansions in EU

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 16:04:47 »
The spent waste storage facility at Chernobyl has been blown up and it was not empty.

All those lives and effort to keep the dust from reaching and effecting Europe may have all been for nothing.
Seriously, what the hell.

Something I worried about earlier was other countries trying to capitalize on the chaos, well, here it comes...
China has started making illegal flights into Taiwanese airspace.

All hell is breaking loose.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #32 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 17:24:43 »
The spent waste storage facility at Chernobyl has been blown up and it was not empty.

All those lives and effort to keep the dust from reaching and effecting Europe may have all been for nothing.

That is indeed a serious issue.  In the process of manipulating public information to cover up our OWN bad record with n\/k safety,  the general awareness of rad1a7ion dangers is low.

It's not SO BAD, if all of the radz exposure was outside of the body as it is defined in guidelines.  THE PROBLEM is DUST.... Just foot steps will kick if up, and once that goes inside a person, there is NO SKIN and CLOTHING to protect the body.  That dust often settles in the lungs indefinitely, and it causes localized micro tumors/ necro tissue to form where it lands.   This becomes a strong precursor for full blown cancer.

Where did you read the depot was blown LLann ??

Offline andreiborisov

« Reply #33 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 18:30:51 »

Something I worried about earlier was other countries trying to capitalize on the chaos, well, here it comes...

All hell is breaking loose.
I think China is definitely at the very least watching how the free world will react to Putin’s war crimes

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 19:18:59 »
Where did you hear that?

According to the weather report for tomorrow, the wind would blow the dust against Belarus, which is not that far away from Chernobyl. After that it will turn and blow southeast over Ukraine.
The rest of Europe should be safe from immediate fallout.

That is what I was afraid of, after hearing China's position on Putin's war. Xi Jinping and Putin had met in Beijing a couple weeks ago.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 February 2022, 19:22:00 by Findecanor »

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 21:05:37 »
Where did you read the depot was blown LLann ??

I've seen it at least three places but nothing has been confirmed other than Ukraine officials confirming Russia does have control of it.
The facility was actually set to open and start accepting spent fuel from all over just a few days ago so at least it wasn't at capacity. Even if intact, all it will take is a power or cooling system cut to create a major problem.

Here's one link.
https://www.rawstory.com/russian-forces-reportedly-destroy-nuclear-waste-facility-in-chernobyl/

Honestly, of all the places to fight, that has to be the dumbest.
The plant is decomissioned and therefore no real strategic value, it's all "hot", one wrong move and things go from bad to worse, and that doesn't even take into consideration the sore spot it holds in their history.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 25 February 2022, 03:00:34 »
The plant is decomissioned and therefore no real strategic value, it's all "hot", one wrong move and things go from bad to worse, and that doesn't even take into consideration the sore spot it holds in their history.
A popular theory is that the Russians are holding it hostage. They can use it as a staging area because nobody wants to bomb it.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #37 on: Fri, 25 February 2022, 09:02:06 »
Honestly, of all the places to fight, that has to be the dumbest.
The plant is de(omission3d and therefore no real strategic value, it's all "hot", one wrong move and things go from bad to worse, and that doesn't even take into consideration the sore spot it holds in their history.

We always get this speech...

In real news ___ "The rad1at1on level around the nu(lear plant is within limits," ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Ig0r Ko/\ashenk0v said Friday. "

HBO's   (hernoby1____   "3.6 roentgen… not great, not terrible."

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 25 February 2022, 18:55:14 »
Why 'Murica can't fight R|.

It's not like the midd1e ea5t killing poorly armed guerilla conscripts.   The losses were 100:1, probably 250-500:1 counting civili4n5.

Fighting R| would have fr0ntl1ne engagements anywhere between 1:1 to 1:4 at best.

"Murica" may not have the human capital or the political will for something like that. 

This may be a good thing grand scheme, lowers probability of ww3, and AT WORST,   Puddles succeeds ,  U| gov folds over,  install new gov, the c1\/ilians will be fine, their life is more/less the same.

Thoughts ?

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #39 on: Fri, 25 February 2022, 21:41:30 »
America can't fight because Russia threaten nuke and WW3 ends the whole world
all they can do now is fund Ukraine, and break them down from the inside out using sanction.

I don't know how it will work. Very difficult situation for U.S. and allies. They cannot invade but they cannot sit there and do nothing

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: Sat, 26 February 2022, 02:11:03 »
as I’ve mentioned earlier, they only care about stealing more money and buying more multimillion mansions in EU
If their assets are in the EU can they not be (threatened to be) seized or destroyed?  You could fit a lot of refugees in a mansion or better the rich people have influence to stop the madness.  Could be very harsh on anyone who's legit and just happened to be born in the wrong place though...
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline andreiborisov

« Reply #41 on: Sat, 26 February 2022, 05:01:36 »
as I’ve mentioned earlier, they only care about stealing more money and buying more multimillion mansions in EU
If their assets are in the EU can they not be (threatened to be) seized or destroyed?  You could fit a lot of refugees in a mansion or better the rich people have influence to stop the madness.  Could be very harsh on anyone who's legit and just happened to be born in the wrong place though...
Here is the best description of the problem I think: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/24/opinion/russia-ukraine-sanctions-offshore-accounts.html

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #42 on: Sat, 26 February 2022, 10:02:10 »

The thing about sanctions is,  money isn't real.   R| is self sufficient, it won't be as EFFICIENT as with globalization, but they've got everything they need should they choose to press this.

No one is giving Puddles an out,  The West and EU made the mistake of gradually goading U| towards n4to,  causing them to choose hardline policies AGAINST R| over time.    This turned out to be a bad plan because had U|  chosen neutrality / compromise,  we wouldn't be in this mess.

So now it's about saving face,  Puddles pretty much has to win through force.  The problem is HE CAN..  it won't be pretty, but he has the means to do it.

The MAIN DANGER to the west, is actually the RETURN of Drumph.

If Puddles win,  it will make B1den look foolish.  This could very much swing votes. 

If Drumph comes back,  R| gets that sweet Double indemnity.   You can see this tactic being carried out clearly in the repooplinazi circuit.  It's all about making B1den look bad.

Offline andreiborisov

U|<ra1ne 2o22
« Reply #43 on: Sat, 26 February 2022, 10:21:41 »

The thing about sanctions is,  money isn't real.   R| is self sufficient, it won't be as EFFICIENT as with globalization, but they've got everything they need should they choose to press this.

No one is giving Puddles an out,  The West and EU made the mistake of gradually goading U| towards n4to,  causing them to choose hardline policies AGAINST R| over time.    This turned out to be a bad plan because had U|  chosen neutrality / compromise,  we wouldn't be in this mess.

So now it's about saving face,  Puddles pretty much has to win through force.  The problem is HE CAN..  it won't be pretty, but he has the means to do it.

The MAIN DANGER to the west, is actually the RETURN of Drumph.

If Puddles win,  it will make B1den look foolish.  This could very much swing votes. 

If Drumph comes back,  R| gets that sweet Double indemnity.   You can see this tactic being carried out clearly in the repooplinazi circuit.  It's all about making B1den look bad.

Yes, all Americans must watch this closely: this is what happens when a nationalistic populist at the helm of a country.

Trump = Putin = Xi Jinping = Hitler = Stalin

They all are pretty much the same.

It’s quite literally a battle between freedom and oppression, between light and dark.

Times of Trump administration were really scary for all the free world. Cause if even USA is falling in the dark it means no one safe.
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 February 2022, 10:26:11 by andreiborisov »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #44 on: Sat, 26 February 2022, 10:49:07 »

It’s quite literally a battle between freedom and oppression, between light and dark.

And, unfortunately, now there are the interwebs and the fact that far too many people are gullible to their influence.

Goebbels was able to accomplish the first great propaganda campaign in history with and because of radio.

A very new technology that achieved near-universal adoption over the course of barely more than a decade !

Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline andreiborisov

« Reply #45 on: Sat, 26 February 2022, 11:04:52 »

And, unfortunately, now there are the interwebs and the fact that far too many people are gullible to their influence.

Goebbels was able to accomplish the first great propaganda campaign in history with and because of radio.

A very new technology that achieved near-universal adoption over the course of barely more than a decade !
I always thought we should fight this by providing people with better education and teaching of critical thinking

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #46 on: Sat, 26 February 2022, 12:38:12 »

Trvmp, Hit1er, Puddles, Stali/\, XJ|o

They all are pretty much the same.

Times of Drumph administration were really scary for all the free world. Cause if even USA is falling in the dark it means no one safe.

Mm..... It's not so simple.

Drumph is bad because he's plainly a MORON and R| has k0mproma7 on him.

Hit13r, Germany was in a bad spot, and post WWI, they were given no options to recover,  so the Nationalists came to power against the perceived Western Greed (Reparations).    Hitler's definitely responsible, but we can't say it was JUST him.  Imperialism was STILL a primary mindset in men of power in this ERA, and that's why the tension never died.    POST n\/cl3ar w3ap0ns though,  imperialism was no longer practical, and so we've finally shifted away from these moves.

Puddles is dangerous because of the R| system of allegiance,  this leads to alot of inefficiencies where new ideas need to be considered..

Stali/\,  Welllll, he wasn't really "that bad", also not a moron, somewhat incompetent in statecraft was the issue.

XJP,  honestly, not worried about the guy at all, Asians are the most pragmatic people when it comes to policy, nothing's perfect, but they're mostly Centrists, which has always been their stance post Confucianism.    Given 2 extremes, they always go middle.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #47 on: Sat, 26 February 2022, 12:43:43 »
I always thought we should fight this by providing people with better education and teaching of critical thinking

We can't blanket everyone with a good education.  Society needs 1 engineer per 500 construction workers.  1 general per 2000 soldiers.     The higher the education, the higher the self-awareness, the higher the self-awareness, the lower the obedience.

You give a guy a gun, tell him to go to iraq to die for oil, OIL that the country LEGITIMATELY NEEDS ,, he can't be smart enough to realize that (With respect TO HIMSELF), shooting oneself in the foot is a significantly better option (not the country just himself).     The general population must be dumb by design, there is significant historical documentation for this.  This is the only way society functions.

The large majority of humans must necessarily be drone-like.  If equal education is given to all, it would be impossible to maintain control structures.

It's an unfortunate fact.  But this is how it must be as long as Humans are in charge.   This changes with AI though,  Once AI takes over, it'll be Smoooth sailing for all the hughmahnn.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #48 on: Sat, 26 February 2022, 13:07:10 »

Absolutely agreed.

With critical thinking as the cornerstone. People need to recognize and reject the falsehood.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #49 on: Sat, 26 February 2022, 13:36:43 »
Having a relaxing moment.. /then immediately tensing up.

It seems the sw1ft is going through,   hopefully a c00p is coming ... 

The uncertainty is, we just don't know HOW monopolizing the |<GB is on murdarr, if it's Nt-C0rea style, then there will still be resistance.  ALTHOUGhhhhhhh....  again, c00ps are spontaneous and can overcome.

The trouble remains, it doesn't look gud' for R|  if Puddles go down, no matter how things turn out.   R| is not like Gurmani, turn around and build a bunch of J3w1sh memorials.         So the opposition/ O1igar(h  is between taking po1son, annnnd a c00p which is deeply embarrassing...     This is part of the reason why Jpn has dat harakiri....

Noowwwww... If they can FORCE Puddles to commit Seppuku...  This might be a little better....  Not great, but a little better....

OR,  we could do ww3,  sigh.....   never even got 3080ti.. sigh....................

Puddles will probably HAVE to go all out now...  I hope U| is prepared.....