Author Topic: [GB] "Hello" M0110 retro classic - Shipped  (Read 25536 times)

Offline rockydbull

Re: [GB] "Hello" M0110 retro classic - QC complete, Packing Started
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 20 December 2021, 12:58:25 »
Is there a timeframe for when the DROP compatible daughterboards will go up for sale?

Offline well_cooper

• Turn metal in to typing machine
    • Thocc Supply
Re: [GB] "Hello" M0110 retro classic - QC complete, Packing Started
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 20 December 2021, 19:57:44 »
Is there a timeframe for when the DROP compatible daughterboards will go up for sale?

Drop compatible version originally was going to be given out to people who fill out the aftersale form for free (additional shipping charge may apply for express), there is no intention to put it up for sale at this moment

Offline well_cooper

• Thocc Supply

Offline TjarleN

Re: [GB] "Hello" M0110 retro classic - Shipping
« Reply #53 on: Thu, 13 January 2022, 06:25:50 »
nice. Will you post the plate files here?

Offline well_cooper

• Thocc Supply
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 13 January 2022, 22:59:38 »
nice. Will you post the plate files here?

Yes, here and Discord

Offline Totoro

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 13 January 2022, 23:47:50 »
i like

Offline Abec13

« Reply #56 on: Sat, 19 February 2022, 21:36:00 »
At the moment, do you know what kind of timeframe it will be for the replacement plates? I am glad I didn't rush to build!
Thanks for the group buy btw! I am impressed by how quickly I got it. It will be my first HHKB.
45-ATS | Adelie | Gentoo | Volcano 660 | Think 6.5 v2 | SKOG | 7V | Hello M0110
[/url]

Offline nickthaskater

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 20:22:16 »
Any update on if there will be extras, and if so, how they'll be sold?

Cheers to a great looking board - wish I found it sooner!

Offline TjarleN

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 23 February 2022, 04:39:53 »
There is a limited amount of extras but some boards where damaged during shipping and will have to be replaced so the final amount of available extras will be known after every GB order is taken care of.
Until then there will probably not be any update regarding sales of extra units.

Offline well_cooper

• Thocc Supply
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 23 February 2022, 05:23:06 »
At the moment, do you know what kind of timeframe it will be for the replacement plates? I am glad I didn't rush to build!
Thanks for the group buy btw! I am impressed by how quickly I got it. It will be my first HHKB.

Replacement plates ETA to be ready and shipping out in about a week from today

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #60 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 03:21:29 »
There is a limited amount of extras but some boards where damaged during shipping and will have to be replaced so the final amount of available extras will be known after every GB order is taken care of.
Until then there will probably not be any update regarding sales of extra units.

During shipping to you or to customers? I've had keyboard orders delivered to a proxy until I can get back home to pick them up which still might be several more months away. If there are common issues with damage in transit to customers and I don't notice it until later this year I'm basically SOL right? Fairly niche situation I know, just wondering how to handle this.

Offline well_cooper

• Thocc Supply
« Reply #61 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 04:18:53 »

During shipping to you or to customers? I've had keyboard orders delivered to a proxy until I can get back home to pick them up which still might be several more months away. If there are common issues with damage in transit to customers and I don't notice it until later this year I'm basically SOL right? Fairly niche situation I know, just wondering how to handle this.
I do suggest to let your proxy check it out for you just in case, if you are going through a proxy company then they generally notified customers if packages arrive damaged.

The plate misalignment does affect all orders and replacement will be send free of charge. Let me know if you would like an alternative delivery address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Abec13

« Reply #62 on: Mon, 21 March 2022, 13:45:11 »
Will there be a notification of plates going out? Did the recent outbreak in china effect this?
45-ATS | Adelie | Gentoo | Volcano 660 | Think 6.5 v2 | SKOG | 7V | Hello M0110
[/url]

Offline well_cooper

• Thocc Supply
« Reply #63 on: Mon, 28 March 2022, 06:26:05 »
Will there be a notification of plates going out? Did the recent outbreak in china effect this?

Yes, notification will be sent through Shopify. We are working around the outbreak lockdown zone but sometimes when the postal & courier service gets cut off there is very little we can do

Offline well_cooper

• Thocc Supply

Offline TjarleN

I very much appreciat how you handle this group buy.
The turn-around was not bad at all in comparison to other GBs, you were active on discord informing about upcoming delays and the general situation regularly.
Then when issues occured like damaged units during shipping or the problem with the plates that affected every order you jumped in to fix those problems with replacements. Good stuff.

Can't wait to build my replacement unit whenever it arrives.

Offline well_cooper

• Thocc Supply
I very much appreciat how you handle this group buy.
The turn-around was not bad at all in comparison to other GBs, you were active on discord informing about upcoming delays and the general situation regularly.
Then when issues occured like damaged units during shipping or the problem with the plates that affected every order you jumped in to fix those problems with replacements. Good stuff.

Can't wait to build my replacement unit whenever it arrives.

Thank you very much, I'm sorry for the pushback for allowing everyone to build their board. Hopefully, the replacement plate will reach you soon!

I've planned on revamping how orders will be QC and delivered from the next GB onwards through the lesson learned in this round.