geekhack Community > Reviews

Greetech Green switch review

(1/1)

Reimu_64:
These are pretty good compared to rivals. Better than both the Gateron and the Cherry MX equivalent. Too bad they go under the radar for most people.

jonesPhedra:
updated their phone number. Pictures of the day!

highvoltagetf2:

--- Quote from: Reimu_64 on Sun, 04 July 2021, 15:06:18 ---These are pretty good compared to rivals. Better than both the Gateron and the Cherry MX equivalent. Too bad they go under the radar for most people.

--- End quote ---
greetech strikes again i see
serious comments though, almost nobody used the greens and this clone may be the best of both options, but is it *really* better than cherry full nylon or are we just finding the good in anything we can

blondie:
I have Greetech browns in my DAS Keyboard and multiples failed. They worked for years but then started failing one by one in a few month's time. For that reason I've sworn off Greetech. One of the most important features of anything I buy is how long it will last.

Reimu_64:

--- Quote from: highvoltagetf2 on Wed, 28 July 2021, 05:40:26 ---
--- Quote from: Reimu_64 on Sun, 04 July 2021, 15:06:18 ---These are pretty good compared to rivals. Better than both the Gateron and the Cherry MX equivalent. Too bad they go under the radar for most people.

--- End quote ---
greetech strikes again i see
serious comments though, almost nobody used the greens and this clone may be the best of both options, but is it *really* better than cherry full nylon or are we just finding the good in anything we can

--- End quote ---
Put it this way.

Performance wise, they aren’t too different from each other. They both serve similar purposes, and I think most people would be happy with either one.

However, even if these performed exactly the same as MX Greens, these Greetech Greens would still be my go-to switch recommend as they are the cheaper option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version