Author Topic: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY  (Read 561306 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Re: Random picture thread!
« Reply #1700 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 00:49:34 »

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline iri

« Reply #1702 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 12:24:09 »
russia's opposition member Alexey Navalny is under house arrest, and his blog is blocked nationwide (because "extremism"). which is why his wife created the website putinhuy.com, whose domain name means "putin is a ****".
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #1703 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 15:46:10 »
that's a high school graduation day picture.

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1704 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 15:52:23 »

Offline iri

« Reply #1705 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 15:57:16 »
so he is a star now? oh, dear...

-Ray Bradbury

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1706 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 15:58:31 »
so he is a star now? oh, dear...

YES, only a matter of time before he has his own novelty cap.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1707 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 16:11:10 »
And for you Lego fans:

http://imgur.com/a/Pyz97

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1708 on: Tue, 18 March 2014, 16:35:24 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #1709 on: Tue, 18 March 2014, 16:59:32 »
HAPPY TACO TUESDAY!!!!!

Offline blackbox

« Reply #1710 on: Tue, 18 March 2014, 17:16:23 »
Keyboards: Dell AT102W (matias standard clicky), Maltron two-hand 3D fully ergonomic keyboard (Vintage MX Black). CM QF XT (MX Grey) IBM model M

The LAN table!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62536.0

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #1711 on: Tue, 18 March 2014, 18:54:17 »
HAPPY TACO TUESDAY!!!!!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

http://www.reddit.com/r/wheredidthetacogo
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1712 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 22:47:27 »
Free to Play movie, pretty entertaining. I suck at Dota, respect:

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1713 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 03:21:49 »

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1714 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 03:23:19 »
Free to Play movie, pretty entertaining. I suck at Dota, respect:

Watched it the moment it was released. It's really good  ;D
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1715 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 10:17:54 »
Show Image

whoa, I'm not into dudes, easy killer :)

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1716 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 10:21:10 »

These are really funny if you turn closed captioning on.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline blackbox

« Reply #1717 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 10:27:17 »

These are really funny if you turn closed captioning on.

in cab you later. Almost what he said. Great video!
Keyboards: Dell AT102W (matias standard clicky), Maltron two-hand 3D fully ergonomic keyboard (Vintage MX Black). CM QF XT (MX Grey) IBM model M

The LAN table!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62536.0

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #1718 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 00:51:18 »
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1719 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 01:24:08 »
Show Image

I help my cat do bi-weekly chin up reps. 4 sets of 10 twice a week for almost a year. There's actually been a fairly noticeable difference in her forelegs and shoulder muscles, and I think it's good exercise for an indoor kitty. She doesn't mind the routine at all, just gets a bit thirsty.  :))

This is all going to come out sounding weirder than it actually is.

Offline iri

« Reply #1720 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 02:00:34 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline morpheus

« Reply #1721 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 05:04:09 »
Hi, I just stumbled on to this thread.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1722 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 17:15:38 »
Needed this for a reference for something :D
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #1723 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 21:14:48 »
[20:09] == #geekhack Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1724 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 21:16:38 »

gg

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1725 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 05:43:04 »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #1726 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 19:19:50 »

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #1727 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 19:30:10 »

lol

just go to one of the secret gh irc channels

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1728 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 20:35:48 »
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Nixietube

« Reply #1729 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 13:32:55 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1730 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 13:41:34 »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1731 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 00:43:03 »

Offline iri

« Reply #1732 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 06:01:31 »
meanwhile, in crimea:

-Ray Bradbury

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1733 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 18:56:23 »
I love this:

Offline gr3yh4m3

« Reply #1734 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 09:12:53 »
Hi, I just stumbled on to this thread.

Me too :) *sigh* but i can already see it eating into my weekend..
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 March 2014, 09:27:55 by GR3YH4M3 »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1735 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 22:35:41 »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1736 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 22:38:12 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1737 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 23:16:01 »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1739 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 23:22:28 »

**** 'em
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1740 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 23:34:49 »
Didn't want to see that.

Can't unsee :(

Offline iri

« Reply #1741 on: Mon, 31 March 2014, 03:38:49 »
Didn't want to see that.

i wasn't there in time to say "ROWDY DO NOT LOOK" :(

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #1742 on: Mon, 31 March 2014, 03:39:38 »
that is almost 100% true and purely awesome.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1743 on: Mon, 31 March 2014, 04:18:41 »
Didn't want to see that.

i wasn't there in time to say "ROWDY DO NOT LOOK" :(

Thanks for the thought :)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #1744 on: Mon, 31 March 2014, 10:38:30 »
that is almost 100% true and purely awesome.

Show Image

that's really cool

Offline compgeke

« Reply #1745 on: Mon, 31 March 2014, 11:20:03 »
Bored in Spanish class.

Offline iri

« Reply #1746 on: Mon, 31 March 2014, 11:26:06 »
Lolz, trolling at its best.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1747 on: Mon, 31 March 2014, 11:28:47 »
Bored in Spanish class.

Show Image

The_Beast
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #1748 on: Mon, 31 March 2014, 15:21:48 »
Bored in Spanish class.

Show Image

Misspelled Gaben
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1749 on: Mon, 31 March 2014, 16:07:14 »