Author Topic: So a keyboard enthusiast walks into a Library.  (Read 3367 times)

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
So a keyboard enthusiast walks into a Library.
« on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 01:07:27 »
And the person goes and sets themselves up at a nice little table. The setup is a whole ordeal! First the bag, then the laptop, the keyboard, the books, a nice drink, the whole 9 yards. So they get a USB SanDisk Cruzer plugged in to the laptop, and boot into their favorite flavor of Linux. They’re logging in to their user account and they use the laptop keyboard.
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline fanpeople

Re: So a keyboard enthusiast walks into a Library.
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 05:46:41 »
And then get asked to leave for drinking in the book warehouse.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 07:30:15 »
And then get asked to leave for drinking in the book warehouse.

Tree killer warehouse smell nice.

Offline JP

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 07:44:41 »
So a keyboard enthusiast walks into a bar...
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 18:07:12 »
So a keyboard enthusiast walks into a bar...

Question: was the bar showing Won't You Be My Neighbor?  Because, I would like to go to their.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 20:15:18 »
So a keyboard enthusiast walks into a space bar ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 20:17:45 »

Where's the picard ?.. he owes me money.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 20:23:01 »

Where's the picard ?.. he owes me money.

Picard shot first!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline invariance

• ...here with all the other boson's
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 00:48:18 »
So a keyboard enthusiast walks into a spacebar....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only BS I
want to hear is
from a Model M:
PN:1391401
DOB: 04FEB87
      Wyse 85      Mtek K104
SMK Blue: Chicony KB-5181; HyperX Aqua: HyperX Alloy Origins *Yet-to-rebuild: A 69 key C. P. Clare Foam & Foil assy *Rubber: Digital LK46W-A2; uSoft Natural Pro RT9401, Natural Multimedia 1.0A RT9470, Natural Ergonomic 4000 KU-0460; "Avid" Sejin SLKR2233; "Diamond Touch" Mitsubishi 6511-PB

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 01:28:17 »
So a keyboard enthusiast walks in to a space-bar ...

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 03:59:56 »

Best geek dad joke of the year...

You have 10.5 months to best it.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline JP

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 07:26:49 »

So a keyboard enthusiast walks in to a space-bar...and loses control. The enthusiast wants to tap that fine looking lady but she says you're not my type. He decides to take a pause/break - this is getting too much. Patience is key. Time to go home but I will return. The space-bar had 4 directions and only one escape. Total fire hazard.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 February 2019, 09:56:45 by JP »

Offline JP

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 07:38:23 »

We might as well Delete the whole thread.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 10:47:03 »

So a keyboard enthusiast walks in to a space-bar...and loses control. The enthusiast wants to tap that fine looking lady but she says you're not my type. He decides to take a pause/break - this is getting too much. Patience is key. Time to go home but I will return. The space-bar had 4 directions and only one escape. Total fire hazard.

Too real ;_;

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 19:59:26 »

There is no escape.

My keybaord is faulty.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 22:45:07 »

There is no escape.

My keybaord is faulty.

what color was it ?

Offline JP

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 13 February 2019, 07:24:30 »

There is no escape.

My keybaord is faulty.

what color was it ?

I think it was teal.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 13 February 2019, 19:47:07 »

There is no escape.

My keybaord is faulty.

what color was it ?

The same colour as all the other keycaps.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 05:37:37 »

So a keyboard enthusiast walks in to a space-bar...and loses control. The enthussiast wants to tap that fine looking lady but she says you're not my type. He decides to take a pause/break - this is getting too much. Patience is key. Time to go home but I will return. The space-bar had 4 directions and only one escape. Total fire hazard.

... He realised that she was a waitress in that bar, her name was MaTilde. She seemed to like him, wanted to show him her book she was reading. He looked Up the Page, but couldn't understand a bit, as it was in French. His thoughts were Alternating between taking her Home, or staying in the Space-bar. However, she Slashed his ideas, as didn't want to leave the bar, even though it was almost End of her Shift. Instead she suggested to have some coffe, but all Caps were already Locked in the cupboard. He walked to jukebox to play some music, Instered a coin, but machine simply didn't Function...
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 05:44:07 »
so does this story end in sweaty bed exercise or sweaty keyboard contamination?

Offline JP

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 09:15:24 »
so does this story end in sweaty bed exercise or sweaty keyboard contamination?

Yes.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 10:03:37 »
Haha. Quite funny. Ironic how they use their laptop keyboard for anything other than programming.
We're all nerds here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 10:04:47 »
were there ne Females @ the bar/library/library-bar
Idk , maybe me reading the programming books section that is practically empty.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 March 2019, 17:21:38 by fohat.digs »
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 17:53:44 »

Nailed it!