Author Topic: [IC] "Troubled Minds" - a Joker/Eva01 inspired set - Up on Massdrop!  (Read 131620 times)

Offline My_Thoughts

Re: [IC] "Troubled Minds" - a Joker/Eva01 inspired set - Up on Massdrop!
« Reply #550 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 07:14:18 »
Will this set ever be offered again or is it a 1 time deal?

If there's enough demand I will offer it again, but it won't be anytime soon. There are plenty of other SA sets in the works, and I'll probably do an IC for the Unit 02 set before I consider running this again. That's several months away, maybe even a year or more :)

I wonder if its possible to have it appear on PMK continuously, even though you did it through massdrop. Might get a small royalty to boot.

Is that how PMK works now? Most of the sets there are out of stock, and I think the ones in stock are just left overs from earlier runs, I can't be sure though, but I will consider that when we have a better idea how their new site works.

I believe the new PMK plan it to try to keep most sets in stock

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #551 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 07:52:01 »
They should. There's obviously a market for them. :)

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #552 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 08:05:20 »

If there's enough demand I will offer it again, but it won't be anytime soon. There are plenty of other SA sets in the works, and I'll probably do an IC for the Unit 02 set before I consider running this again. That's several months away, maybe even a year or more :)

I wonder if its possible to have it appear on PMK continuously, even though you did it through massdrop. Might get a small royalty to boot.

Is that how PMK works now? Most of the sets there are out of stock, and I think the ones in stock are just left overs from earlier runs, I can't be sure though, but I will consider that when we have a better idea how their new site works.

It's how new sets on PMK work. The problem is they haven't added the feature to actually add anything yet.

Offline JinDesu

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #553 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 08:16:00 »
Joined it on Massdrop, the price point details was a little confusing at first but then I read the comments to get a better idea of the MOQ breakpoints.
Someday somebody will best me, but it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Blue Tenkeyless, KBT Race S, & Realforce 101

Offline Jedi

« Reply #554 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 08:19:34 »
We've discussed the issue of extending the sell passed the group buy stage, but honestly over the last 12 months this has been pretty limited, granted most sets sold this year are either wrapping up or still in production so even if this ever did come around it would take quite some time if and when a set like Troubled Minds" would ever show up again.  Those that are hoping to pick up a set will be sorely left in the dark if they aren't already on board and part of an active group buy.  The queue is so backed up anyway that I think the only real thing we MIGHT see is a few set "parts and pieces" show up on the PMK website as extras that were made up when the original set was produced.  At least, that has been the trend anyway.

Here's to expecting more and MORE PEOPLE JOIN THIS GROUP BUY so we can al enjoy the lower price point and then we can all say "yep, there's another "troubled mind" sick ass keyboard on GH!

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #555 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 08:44:53 »

Now they just need to restock the Nuclear set and I'll be a happy camper!  And yes, I do know that it was available again a couple weeks ago, but it sold out in like 20 minutes :(
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #556 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 10:02:30 »

Now they just need to restock the Nuclear set and I'll be a happy camper!  And yes, I do know that it was available again a couple weeks ago, but it sold out in like 20 minutes :(

I know. I wanted to jump on it, but it went so fast. :(

Offline Butter

« Reply #557 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 10:19:13 »
A bit more expensive then I though the price will be. hopefully it will hit some price break before the GB end.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #558 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 10:22:58 »
Those renders are amazeballs. Now if i only didnt blow literally all my money on jukebox.....

WANT!

Offline My_Thoughts

« Reply #559 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 10:25:30 »
According to here:

http://www.massdrop.community/mechkeys/troubled-minds/

the base set will drop to $71.99 when massdrop update the prices for today.  I would assume some of the other sets should be due to drop as well such as numpad as 299 base sets have been sold.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #560 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 10:28:31 »
According to here:

http://www.massdrop.community/mechkeys/troubled-minds/

the base set will drop to $71.99 when massdrop update the prices for today.  I would assume some of the other sets should be due to drop as well such as numpad as 299 base sets have been sold.

That's 299 sets of any type, not just base sets.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5