Author Topic: [IC] M65 aka RAMABAE65 - Made with RAMA  (Read 121527 times)

Offline forevermadrigal

Re: [IC] M65 aka RAMABAE65 - Made with RAMA
« Reply #450 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 03:55:14 »
Jchan pls, do I join R1 or wait to see what the extra colors in R2 will be :thinking:  :-[

EH. R2.5 for "A LA CARTE" service ? :O

But who knows when that will happen. Seems long down the road and I can't see that far. I can just plan what I'm going to offer then :).

edit

In other news, I'm applying for a UPS business account and hopefully they give me good pricing for international deliveries. I definitely do not want problems. I know shipping is expensive to deal with, so I'm sorry for those who choose to participate internationally :(.

Hopefully you can get a real nice discount with a UPS business account. My company has one and the discount is around 78%, which is quite nice.
Stainless steel plate would make this fb godlike

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #451 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 04:29:06 »
Wait so no brass plate? Whats the plan if you dont mine reiterating
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #452 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 11:12:55 »

Hopefully you can get a real nice discount with a UPS business account. My company has one and the discount is around 78%, which is quite nice.

oh jesus. I hope it is that good. Not sure how far it'll go since I believe it would depend on ongoing / reoccuring volume.

My one fear of UPS is brokerage fees when crossing the border.. Everytime I get something worth more than say, $150 bucks from the US and it ships UPS, I get dinged sometimes up to 75% of the value of the item in fees. Hopefully you have a good international option, cause i'm not about to pay $200 in fees for a keyboard, and I don't think I'd be the only one. What's your plan for international Jchan?

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #453 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 11:31:50 »
My one fear of UPS is brokerage fees when crossing the border.. Everytime I get something worth more than say, $150 bucks from the US and it ships UPS, I get dinged sometimes up to 75% of the value of the item in fees. Hopefully you have a good international option, cause i'm not about to pay $200 in fees for a keyboard, and I don't think I'd be the only one. What's your plan for international Jchan?

Yea international shipping is bad enough as is, let alone if you need to pay an exorbitant amount in VAT and fees - I just paid an extra $70 two days ago for my HD6XX headphones off of Massdrop (skinned HD650s pretty much) when their price was $200. Obviously I knew this would happen because they don't declare lower value for their items but still point being, fees are crazy if not handled properly. Not keen on declaring $50 value for a keyboard either in case it messes up insurance etc. but with a competent courier such as UPS you should never have to worry about the parcel being lost or getting stuck, thus declaring lower values is still very safe.

Here's hoping Joseph can come up with a nice deal with UPS!

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #454 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 11:45:50 »
Will everyone who enters in those 5 days be able to join R1?
pls gief bbv2

Offline sony

• Formerly ultraidiot
« Reply #455 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 11:47:56 »
Will everyone who enters in those 5 days be able to join R1?
I believe Jchan said it was limited to 200 or so units.

Offline Gamecat

« Reply #456 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 15:49:47 »

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • * Vendor
  • Please email jchan@keyclack.com. PMs are disabled
    • KeyClack
« Reply #457 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 19:07:37 »
To answer the questions above:

1) The Brass "Plate" is actually -> the Switch Plate.

I got some recommendations and such for this brass plate. Because the plate is really thin, it is prone to scratches, but will add a good chunk of weight to it. We'll see if we have this option as more fill out the plate options.

The Brass weight is completely different, and is included by default.

2) The form is open for 5 days allowing people to enter, but I think maybe 3 days might be better. CNY is coming up, and I want to confirm our order for fulfillment before all of the hassle during that manufacturer down time. The manufacturer we're working with are very professional and don't really delay/hiccup without a good reason. For reference, they thought the quality of the nylon was bad when they made it, so they remade it 4 times until they got the process down.

3) There will be a limit on R1. R2 will allow those who didn't enter to come in the buy. New colors will be available in this as well.

Recommendations for new colors are welcomed:).

4) The "Grey" from the MD x RAMA M10A drop should be similar. The colors are "reference colors" (i.e. Space Grey, Rose Gold, Silver, etc), so the anodization is supposed to be close, but these are made by different manufacturers and the anodization will slightly vary.

For reference, you can see the anodization differences on the M65-A from the two manufacturers when I told them both "Space Grey". Lastly, please remember that anodization varies from batch to batch. But I'm, very confident in the manufacturer we've chosen to move forward with.

Any other questions? :)
Support Email: support@keyclack.com

Did you miss something from us?

Offline kolashnikov

« Reply #458 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 19:31:01 »
Just voted in the form. I wanted to say that I officially requested mix 'n' match colors, but I only intend to get a gold plate and black case. But, brass is "gold" enough for me and I'd consider paying a premium for it if you go that route instead.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #459 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 20:42:11 »
I hadn't realized brass is heavier than stainless steel (just looked it up, it's slightly denser than steel, and aluminum alloys are much much lighter), I think I'd prefer aluminum for switch plate after all.  Is brass as rigid as steel or a bit more springy?  The finger-bruising rigidity is what I disliked about a sturdy metal case combined with a thick steel plate (Lightsaver), though with cushiony switches like stock MX Clears, it was reasonable.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline renzpwns

• I didn't like money in my wallet anyways.
« Reply #460 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 21:32:28 »
I hadn't realized brass is heavier than stainless steel (just looked it up, it's slightly denser than steel, and aluminum alloys are much much lighter), I think I'd prefer aluminum for switch plate after all.  Is brass as rigid as steel or a bit more springy?  The finger-bruising rigidity is what I disliked about a sturdy metal case combined with a thick steel plate (Lightsaver), though with cushiony switches like stock MX Clears, it was reasonable.
From what I read, Brass plates go in-between aluminum and SS plates when it comes to that rigid, bottom out feel. Maybe I can confirm it soon once I build my TX-75 that came with both a brass and SS plate.

Offline bbmathlvr

« Reply #461 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 10:12:14 »
Damn! I'm really going to need to prioritize my spending for 2017. There are just so many damn sexy projects and this is definitely one of them.
Probably TeX'ing right now.

Offline Jedi

« Reply #462 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 11:19:16 »
Jchan, I filled out the form, but since I'm already on the keyclack mailing list, I didn't fill that in.  You may want to tally responses by user with a field to include username to gauge who is buying what.  Will be well worth it when this goes live.  Happy New Year everybody!

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • * Vendor
    • KeyClack
« Reply #463 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 01:53:57 »
Happy New Years everyone! Cheers to all the new things in 2017.

Anyways, looks like someone was really adamant about getting a SS plate, and submitted for form 40 times with 4 seconds apart each submission :P.

In any case, we will be offering unpolished brass and alu6061 matching your top piece.

I asked about polishing the brass switch plate with a mirror finish, but its too thin and would cause deformation. The Brass Plate will cost an extra $35.00 + shipping. It should add a good chunk of weight to your overall build and extra rigidity to your switches since ALU6061 plates can bend a little depending on their density from the manufacturers.

Still figuring out the whole shipping ordeal and didn't get a chance to talk to DHL because of the New Years, but I will talk to them this week. I was also referred to "SF EXPRESS" -> http://www.sf-express.com/cn/en/dynamic_functions/waybill/# and their pricing seems good, and they are an independent shipper separate from Fedex, DHL, UPS, etc. I may use them as shipping 5lbs to anywhere in the world is less than $60.00 tracked with 5-7 days. Apparently, winkeyless uses them as well which makes me confident in choosing them.

Offline FioraCorp

• AKA ABC
    • My insta
« Reply #464 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 02:55:00 »
Anyways, looks like someone was really adamant about getting a SS plate, and submitted for form 40 times with 4 seconds apart each submission :P.
That's pretty hilarious.  I'm stoked for Brass.

Offline Citizen404

« Reply #465 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 03:30:45 »
This baby has me saving up for my first group buy.

So if I order the M65 with nylon base, does that come with switches/rgb diodes (or would that be something offered separately during the order form phase).

Also would you consider offering pre-assembled kits for those with no soldering experience? Thanks :)

Offline aznreaper

« Reply #466 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 03:55:56 »

So if I order the M65 with nylon base, does that come with switches/rgb diodes (or would that be something offered separately during the order form phase).

Also would you consider offering pre-assembled kits for those with no soldering experience? Thanks :)

The group buy is only for the case, plate, weight, and PCB. You will need to supply the switches, stabilizers (I think Jchan was thinking of offering stabilizers to add on, but not sure if he finalized anything yet). By rgb diodes, do you mean the in-switch LED's? Or the lights the shine towards you under the keycaps, as those will not be included either.

I think Jchan did offer assembled kits in his last group buy but was not a fan of it after making all the kits that people ordered so he'll have to decide if he want's to offer that service again. Depending on where you live, there could be people in the community that would be willing to offer their services to build the keyboard for you.

Offline Drippy

« Reply #467 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 16:11:13 »
Absolutely hoping to get in on this one.

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #468 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 17:59:28 »
Absolutely hoping to get in on this one.

Me too. Me too...

Offline Citizen404

« Reply #469 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 00:54:27 »

The group buy is only for the case, plate, weight, and PCB. You will need to supply the switches, stabilizers (I think Jchan was thinking of offering stabilizers to add on, but not sure if he finalized anything yet). By rgb diodes, do you mean the in-switch LED's? Or the lights the shine towards you under the keycaps, as those will not be included either.

I think Jchan did offer assembled kits in his last group buy but was not a fan of it after making all the kits that people ordered so he'll have to decide if he want's to offer that service again. Depending on where you live, there could be people in the community that would be willing to offer their services to build the keyboard for you.

Thanks for the answer. As for the RGB, I was referring to the lights underneath each keycap (I am assuming that lights that shine through the nylon base are already included).

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #470 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 06:22:22 »

Thanks for the answer. As for the RGB, I was referring to the lights underneath each keycap (I am assuming that lights that shine through the nylon base are already included).

In-switch individually addressable RGB LEDs are not supported
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • * Vendor
    • KeyClack
« Reply #471 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 18:22:53 »
As we close in on this, I hope that everyone is hyped to get in on this.

I'm working on settling the last final details, and we're looking to close this IC very soon.

The above questions have been properly answered.

For those not aware: if you don't get in on R1, R2 will be available for you and you will be put into a separate list.

Another update: I'm in the final steps of getting my DHL business account, and will update you shortly on that.

Alternatively, SF express sounds amazing. I just hope that they have a good integration so I don't have to copy -> pasta your addresses one by one.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #472 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 18:29:18 »
if you don't get in on R1

sorry if it's been answered somewhere in the thread, but will this run have limited numbers?

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

« Reply #473 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 18:30:15 »
Awww yissss. Going to be tough to choose between that awesome matte black or the exclusivity of the hydro blue haha

Offline FLOCKA

• New name: ghostdeini
« Reply #474 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 18:30:36 »

sorry if it's been answered somewhere in the thread, but will this run have limited numbers?
200 for R1, unlimited for R2

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #475 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 18:43:55 »

200 for R1, unlimited for R2

cheers

Offline Tom_Kazansky

• Oblivion Knight
« Reply #476 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 19:56:41 »
$40 for a PCB  ^-^ , can I grab a few PCBs? (only PCB)
it would be great if you also offer screw-in stabs  :D

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • * Vendor
    • KeyClack
« Reply #477 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 20:27:15 »

We'll have a PCB only sale soon. Some quantities come in Mid January or so. Maybe 3rd week to be realistic.

We'll also be releasing the DXF base file for it (so you can see the size schematic and such) to build your own case once the inventory has come in.

We'll also be releasing the plate design after the R1 GB has concluded which will be under some type of license (or we'll release it sooner, gotta ponder on this more).

We'll be offering the PCB screw in stabs from GMK for an additional cost.

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #478 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 22:17:39 »

We'll have a PCB only sale soon. Some quantities come in Mid January or so. Maybe 3rd week to be realistic.

We'll also be releasing the DXF base file for it (so you can see the size schematic and such) to build your own case once the inventory has come in.

We'll also be releasing the plate design after the R1 GB has concluded which will be under some type of license (or we'll release it sooner, gotta ponder on this more).

We'll be offering the PCB screw in stabs from GMK for an additional cost.

Awesome news all around. Cant't wait!

Offline agHalides

« Reply #479 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 11:08:37 »
Yes. Yes. Yes. This is amazing! You guys did a great job with this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • * Vendor
    • KeyClack
« Reply #480 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 19:23:59 »
Hello everyone,

I've updated the top post with some more info as well as a link to the form. It is currently disabled but is scheduled to go live by itself.

Thanks for keeping up with the project.

edit

go live by itself...sometime soon. ~ ~
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 January 2017, 19:26:41 by jchan94 »

Offline hnrk

« Reply #481 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 19:25:26 »
Hello everyone,

I've updated the top post with some more info as well as a link to the form. It is currently disabled but is scheduled to go live by itself.

HYPE!

Offline FLOCKA

• New name: ghostdeini
« Reply #482 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 19:25:50 »
Hello everyone,

OMG. Time to pop some champagne! Congrats guys!

Offline Valaris

« Reply #483 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 19:31:15 »
I'm expecting some "Form link not working" posts soon.

Offline AceRuckus

« Reply #484 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 19:31:41 »
Hello everyone,

edit

Will this be an ongoing GB or will there just be limited runs?

Offline hnrk

« Reply #485 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 19:33:07 »
Hello everyone,

edit

So far 200 units or so in R1 and unlimited in R2 has been confirmed.

Offline AceRuckus

« Reply #486 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 19:33:46 »
Hello everyone,

edit

So far 200 units or so in R1 and unlimited in R2 has been confirmed.

Thanks!!

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • * Vendor
    • KeyClack
« Reply #487 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 19:38:30 »
I forgot to say, but the M65-A is being showcased at the SEATTLE Meetup this weekend.

Make sure to check it out if you're there.

Here is the meetup thing - https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/5haj1f/meetup_seattle_winter_meetup_is_upon_us_january/

Also, QuakeMz (Mod @ r/mm) helped assemble the unit together.

You can catch it here - https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/5m4lu0/impromptu_building_stream_featuringthe_ramabae65/

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • * Vendor
    • KeyClack
« Reply #488 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 21:27:12 »
I updated the rubber feet information in the top post. They will match better this way :)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Offline LadyGrey_MN

« Reply #489 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 21:34:41 »
Must. have. this.  Guess I'll have to be getting up early on the 7th!  I'm thinking my Grand Budapest SA keycaps will look mighty fine on a rose gold Rama case.  Thanks jchan!  I was at Seattle's meetup last year, I'm sorry that I'll be missing this one.  I brought the Deck82 last year, maybe I can bring this one for next year's meetup.

Offline sony

• Formerly ultraidiot
« Reply #490 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 21:36:11 »
I hope it's not first come.

Offline Valaris

« Reply #491 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 21:44:48 »

It's a raffle.

Offline sony

• Formerly ultraidiot
« Reply #492 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 21:56:31 »

It's a raffle.
Well then ladygrey doesn't need to stay up.

Offline Saiph

« Reply #493 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 22:20:48 »
Hey guys, I think I remember there being a picture with color samples but I can't find it. Does anyone happen to have it? :)

edit: nvm, just realized its in the album

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • * Vendor
    • KeyClack
« Reply #494 on: Thu, 05 January 2017, 22:21:27 »
Hey guys, I think I remember there being a picture with color samples but I can't find it. Does anyone happen to have it? :)

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #495 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 00:21:01 »
So as much as I think brass would be cool as material for the plate, do keep in mind that it will tarnish with time just by sitting on your desk as well as with any particles of dirt that might fall onto the plate with use, and cleaning will be complicated by all the switches inserted into the plate and being in the way.  There are some brass/metal cleaners, like apparently something called Brasso, and other methods, but they generally involve application of a solution and some rubbing for a while, which is risky with switches nearby (not too difficult to get moisture or cleaning solutions into the switches if not being careful).  At least the bottom brass weight should be quite easy to clean as needed.

Just figured I'd bring it up as a practical consideration.  Unless this plate is going to be treated with something clear and durable.  Anodized aluminum is very durable and easy to keep clean in comparison when it comes to switch plates.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #496 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 00:50:29 »
So as much as I think brass would be cool as material for the plate, do keep in mind that it will tarnish with time just by sitting on your desk as well as with any particles of dirt that might fall onto the plate with use, and cleaning will be complicated by all the switches inserted into the plate and being in the way.  There are some brass/metal cleaners, like apparently something called Brasso, and other methods, but they generally involve application of a solution and some rubbing for a while, which is risky with switches nearby (not too difficult to get moisture or cleaning solutions into the switches if not being careful).  At least the bottom brass weight should be quite easy to clean as needed.

Just figured I'd bring it up as a practical consideration.  Unless this plate is going to be treated with something clear and durable.  Anodized aluminum is very durable and easy to keep clean in comparison when it comes to switch plates.

Any chance of consideration of a plastic plate? that would be tits
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline aznreaper

« Reply #497 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 01:03:01 »
Just cut an acrylic plate yourself?

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #498 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 01:46:45 »

i agree, brass would be sweet, but in practice i would opt for a dull gold anodized alu plate instead

Offline wongie

« Reply #499 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 02:59:15 »
As someone who knows nothing about brass, dose the tarnish need to be continually maintained and cleaned off to prevent damage or is it something purely visual that can be left on till the day you die?