Author Topic: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - SHIPPING COMPLETED  (Read 470351 times)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
Re: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - Invoicing
« Reply #400 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 15:36:13 »
Neither did I. OP already warned us it would take a while
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #401 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 15:37:15 »
Should just re-open orders until invoicing is 80-90% done. I can't see a reason not to unless you want to cater to larger orders buying for resale so they have people to sell to *shrug*
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #402 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 21:10:35 »
Neither did I. OP already warned us it would take a while

didn't receive my invoice...

Sorry guys i'm working down the list in batches

Should just re-open orders until invoicing is 80-90% done. I can't see a reason not to unless you want to cater to larger orders buying for resale so they have people to sell to *shrug*

I'll consider that..it's just now I want to work with the current number I already have. 253 is a lot as is

if the demand is high, i'll open up I suppose

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #403 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 21:16:20 »
Are there any other NJ people or nearby who might be able to help sort and ship?  If you were in Southern California, I'd help.  I'd probably jump on the set now too since I actually have the money for it.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #404 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 21:17:34 »
Are there any other NJ people or nearby who might be able to help sort and ship?  If you were in Southern California, I'd help.  I'd probably jump on the set now too since I actually have the money for it.

that would be a ton of help when the time comes. going to be a good amount of keycaps haha..

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #405 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 21:20:08 »

that would be a ton of help when the time comes. going to be a good amount of keycaps haha..

Hey, it's a community, we do **** for each other and help out.  I helped mkawa out with cutting some carbon steel for his Makerbot...then learned that we could have done it in a fraction of the time.  If I were nearer to you, I'd bring a nice beer or two and help out.  Bunnylake helped me out with the Euro part of my UV GB without any compensation and refused any compensation for it.  Some people just like to be helpful.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #406 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 21:33:10 »
Hey, it's a community, we do **** for each other and help out.  I helped mkawa out with cutting some carbon steel for his Makerbot...then learned that we could have done it in a fraction of the time.  If I were nearer to you, I'd bring a nice beer or two and help out.  Bunnylake helped me out with the Euro part of my UV GB without any compensation and refused any compensation for it.  Some people just like to be helpful.

There are some guys in NJ that I know but not too many active ones...I know a bunch of NYC guys well and some that are really into this GB so maybe we could get something going...

About ordering up orders again...I'm just a little afraid of being overwhelmed with numbers. Orders were open for about 2-3 months :P

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #407 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 10:02:56 »
It's better to keep a good margin above MOQ as it's really hard to keep track of all the orders when people start dropping out and switching with other people. I'm against switching orders for this reason. It's better to just drop orders and take new ones. I guess I'm hoping with the numbers being so close to MOQ you don't end up in a tight spot when everyone is invoiced. I'd say give people X time to pay their invoice or they are dropped, and say if we run into issues with MOQ, there will be a short re-opening to meet MOQ before closing again. So if you're on the fence and didn't get in before, then this is your last chance. Just my .02 :)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #408 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 10:39:01 »
After drops, that will happen, being at 253 with a 250 MOQ is not enough. Having to take more orders in the tail end of invoicing will just make this group buy take longer. If you can get to 265-280+ orders now that would compensate for dropout and not really extend the invoicing by too much.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline daetsid

« Reply #409 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 10:52:50 »
After drops, that will happen, being at 253 with a 250 MOQ is not enough. Having to take more orders in the tail end of invoicing will just make this group buy take longer. If you can get to 265-280+ orders now that would compensate for dropout and not really extend the invoicing by too much.

couldn't agree more!

Offline Kfactork

« Reply #410 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 18:32:28 »
Second this idea too. Happened with pexon's 60% case and Ivan's round 3 black PBT didn't it? Always safe to have a healthy number over MOQ. People will drop when invoicing time arrives for sure.

Offline J0hn

« Reply #411 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 18:52:48 »
I agree, so I can get in on this 8)

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #412 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 11:43:32 »
Dubs can you check my order, I dont remember how many set I'm in on this, if there were drops, maybe I'll take some more set  ;D
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline chongu

« Reply #413 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 01:51:52 »
I agree, so I can get in on this 8)
Me too. Would want in.

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #414 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 11:52:15 »
Dubs can you check my order, I dont remember how many set I'm in on this, if there were drops, maybe I'll take some more set  ;D
Pretty sure I'm in for one now, I too may be interested.

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline tlt

« Reply #415 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 12:00:25 »
Will PP address be used or how do I double check it before paying invoice?

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #416 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 16:01:01 »
Dubs, can you check if my order is still on your list? Or perhaps you haven't reached me yet
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #417 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 22:01:44 »
Sorry if this has been asked already, but are there (or will there be) any extras for those that missed out on the GB?

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #418 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 22:24:03 »
Sorry if this has been asked already, but are there (or will there be) any extras for those that missed out on the GB?

Yes
im working on invoicing now, working down the list

Going to open up orders again temporarily tomorrow :p

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #419 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 22:40:48 »

Yes
im working on invoicing now, working down the list

Going to open up orders again temporarily tomorrow :p
Yayyy *readying checkbook*

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #420 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 23:12:33 »
I had two orders but I am backing out because I don't see myself using MX anytime in the near future. If anyone wants to grab them pm me or Dubs. Thanks!

Offline ykilroy

« Reply #421 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:13:19 »
I had two orders but I am backing out because I don't see myself using MX anytime in the near future. If anyone wants to grab them pm me or Dubs. Thanks!
pmd :)
Linger, Al-65, M5-92, LSv2

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #422 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:14:40 »

They're taken. If you want even more, you can put in an order later today. I'm going to keep it open for about 24 hours..

Offline findingthelimit

• Rawr
« Reply #423 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 10:35:14 »

They're taken. If you want even more, you can put in an order later today. I'm going to keep it open for about 24 hours..

Hey Dubs, can you check whether I'm added to the order list? I got a PM from you, but no invoice. Seeing that I took over someone else's order and there isn't a public list, I'm not sure whether I'm in or not.

Thanks, sorry for the inconvenience!
Poker 2 reds, GH60 42g ergo clears

Offline gameaholic

« Reply #424 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 10:43:20 »
Haven't got an invoice yet but I'm pretty sure I ordered this.
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #425 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 11:17:03 »
Can I check that you've got my order chap?
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline avtar

« Reply #426 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 11:35:07 »
Dubs, I'm no longer at the address that I used when I signed up for this group buy. I messaged you a new one. Please confirm when you have a chance. Thanks!

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #427 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 11:59:33 »
Can I check that you've got my order chap?

yes

Dubs, I'm no longer at the address that I used when I signed up for this group buy. I messaged you a new one. Please confirm when you have a chance. Thanks!

got the message

Offline witbliz

« Reply #428 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 12:47:00 »

Hi dubs. Can I check if I ordered this ? Cmyw set.

Offline moemoe666

• Silence Unicorn <3
« Reply #429 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 14:55:15 »
I miss this one :((
Stuff:
Black Bird V1: Clear 72g - Light Saver V2 : Black 62g  - Rosewill : Vintage Black - 38gt Acrylic case : Brown 55g - Ducky Z One : Brown - Keycool Brown: R.I.P

Zowie EC2 Evo Black & White - SS Sensei MLG - SS Frost blue - Kana V1 - Kinzu V1

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #430 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 17:44:51 »

Fill out the form dood! Dubs said he was going to open it up for ~24 hours...

If you miss out again, I'm in for two sets so I would be willing to ship one your way once they arrive (don't want to complicate things on Dubs' end)
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #431 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 17:46:40 »

If you miss out again, I'm in for two sets so I would be willing to ship one your way once they arrive (don't want to complicate things on Dubs' end)

Orders are still closed at the moment.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #432 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 17:47:58 »
So who is handling payment processing?

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #433 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 19:22:27 »

Orders are still closed at the moment.

Oh poop. I was going off this time stamp & local time but I didn't read closely  :-X :-X

KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #434 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 19:50:51 »
I'm going to cancel my order :(. I was initially very excited about this GB, but I'm not using MX anymore and would just end up hoarding/selling. Please let me know if there's anything else I need to do. Good luck with the rest of the buy!

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #435 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 02:32:12 »
So the order is open again right? I would love to put 2 more sets to my order
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Motan22

« Reply #436 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 09:25:40 »
Still sending invoices out Dubs? Just want to confirm you have me on the list for a set.

Offline Furobins

« Reply #437 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 11:01:14 »
I have 2 sets I am willing to transfer if anyone is interest. PM me and we'll arrange it with Dubs

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #438 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 11:11:44 »
OK I have a bunch of PMs to reply to, and things to do here, including finishing this invoicing job.

Yesterday was kinda crazy for me so...

anyways, what's happening now

1. Orders are open for 24 more hours

2. Post #2 will have the complete order list in it in a few

3. Order changes will be dealt with in moments..

4. most of the rest of the invoices will be out by tomorrow. please pay promptly. the first few from the first batch haven't paid and that's what i'm still waiting on but it must continue

Offline witbliz

« Reply #439 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 11:37:21 »
Thanks Dubs :)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #440 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 12:32:02 »
Order list updated, pms replied to mostly, working on invoices now..

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #441 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 12:34:24 »
I'm going to cancel my order :(. I was initially very excited about this GB, but I'm not using MX anymore and would just end up hoarding/selling. Please let me know if there's anything else I need to do. Good luck with the rest of the buy!

This order can be taken over now if anyone wnats to

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #442 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 01:41:10 »
I have sent you a message  about add some more to my order, pls comfirm if you receive it :D the number I saw in #2 have not updated yet ;D
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline sheknet

« Reply #443 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 03:16:03 »
Thanks Dubs :)

Thank you Dubs for reopening! Just filled the eform!

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #444 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 08:13:49 »
I have sent you a message  about add some more to my order, pls comfirm if you receive it :D the number I saw in #2 have not updated yet ;D

will do

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #445 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 03:17:43 »
I don't need this set anymore, so I'm going to let someone else take my place. I have ordered one set, so please send me a PM if you want to take my order.

Offline padath

« Reply #446 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 04:37:29 »
I don't need this set anymore

Since when was "need" a factor in buying keycaps  ;)

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #447 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 09:07:07 »
I don't need this set anymore

Since when was "need" a factor in buying keycaps  ;)

I like keycaps. But I don't have a set the mods would fit anymore. So my order is still available.

Offline lilky

« Reply #448 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 13:26:48 »
I have still not received my invoice...is this normal?

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #449 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 13:32:18 »
I have still not received my invoice...is this normal?

Yes i'm working down the list