Author Topic: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - SHIPPING COMPLETED  (Read 470347 times)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
Re: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - Collecting
« Reply #1050 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 17:10:14 »
We are now moving at a healthy rate and its a big help to pho and bong
what you all want is a list of actions to be done
right now im not in the state of mind to stay on the computer for long (too much stimulation) so expect a written update
just for now, disputers undispute, chargebackers and all the others, it would help if you retracted those because they are going to hurt us in the long room

it feels good to be back online but ive got a lot of work ahead of me

glad to see the renewed commitment from both dubs and the people now helping, the great thing about doing stuff in a group, besides the support, is the accountability you have to each other

just discovering that now, thanks for the kind words dawg

if someone is either selling 1 keyset or is leaving the group buy and makes room for someone else, just contact me through pm.

thanks and best

madmatt79
you can still join

fill out the form, we will look at the numbers but getting in now looks good for if you want a new set

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #1051 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 18:19:08 »
thanks for all the kind words and PMs, i promise i will reply to all as soon as i stop feeling as medicated. appreciate the love and kindess and it shows me a reason to stay on this website. never wanted to break promises so hopefully this information has shown people why this has taken so long. thanks again guys <3

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1052 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 18:55:58 »
figures and actual numbers are coming tomorrow, too out of it tonight to do it now, sorry all. I'm on medication right now that makes me drowsy. apologies

always remember, no cmyw money has been touched in an inappropriate way (spent or something), everythingi collected is still in the same spot its always been

Offline drdoooom

« Reply #1053 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 20:17:27 »
just filled out the want-in form. hopefully i get in, this set is too awesome to miss.  :'(

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1054 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 20:21:15 »
just filled out the want-in form. hopefully i get in, this set is too awesome to miss.  :'(

Things are looking up for you based on the numbers we are crunching right now :)

Offline drdoooom

« Reply #1055 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 20:26:13 »
many thanks! :)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1056 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 17:33:46 »
tonight there isnt much of an update. trying to work on a solution for some things that have been causing harm to the whole GB.

again, any questions go to Billnye, fill out the form and he will help you get settled in with the order

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #1057 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 18:19:10 »
...Disputers undispute, chargebackers and all the others, it would help if you retracted those because they are going to hurt us in the long room

Why can't you simply refund these orders so they can cancel their disputes/chargebacks?

Is there something preventing you from doing this now?
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 October 2014, 18:20:51 by Wildcard »

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #1058 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 20:17:59 »
I was one of the people that was able to takeover someone's order when invoicing came around; do I need to fill out the form or do you already have all my information?
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #1059 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 21:20:29 »

...Disputers undispute, chargebackers and all the others, it would help if you retracted those because they are going to hurt us in the long room

Why can't you simply refund these orders so they can cancel their disputes/chargebacks?

If PayPal sees that many disputes are being refunded, it's possible that they will lock the account. This is why it would be better to cancel the dispute and then receive refund, for the good of the group buy.

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline redeye

« Reply #1060 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 00:50:33 »

If PayPal sees that many disputes are being refunded, it's possible that they will lock the account. This is why it would be better to cancel the dispute and then receive refund, for the good of the group buy.

I haven't receive my refund yet, and I have not made a dispute with paypal. Why?

This is where you are vague dubs. I pm'ed you for a refund, then you said fill out this form for a refund, so i did. Now you say speak to billnye for a refund, so I pm billnye, he is kind enough to inform me it should be this week but your recent post doesnt fill my with confidence.

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1061 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 01:54:58 »
I want to split my order into 2 address, 1 in Fin and 1 in Vietnam, what do I suppose to do now, sorry long time not catching up with tbe thread
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1062 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 02:05:52 »
Popping in to keep everyone updated.

Multiple times it has been posted when refunds were due to be issued. Each time these dates have come and gone.

I still have not received my money back.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1063 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 05:21:36 »
I want to split my order into 2 address, 1 in Fin and 1 in Vietnam, what do I suppose to do now, sorry long time not catching up with tbe thread

If you fill out the order change for I will fix that for you :)

I was one of the people that was able to takeover someone's order when invoicing came around; do I need to fill out the form or do you already have all my information?

Yes we have you down!

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1064 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 08:05:53 »
Have you looked at my takeover for skuko?
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1065 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 09:01:36 »
Have you looked at my takeover for skuko?

Yes I made that change a few days ago!

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
« Reply #1066 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 09:19:04 »
Still did not receive a refund. It shouldn't take more than 1 minute to do. Thanks.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1067 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 09:27:17 »
Still did not receive a refund. It shouldn't take more than 1 minute to do. Thanks.

I am not the one handling refunds, Dubs is still the only one with access to the PayPal.

As Dubs said before, he is on a large amount of medication and is not functioning at a level where he would feel comfortable handling the money yet. It is coming soon.

right now im not in the state of mind to stay on the computer for long

I know everyone is tired of these "soon" posts, but I promise that progress is being made.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1068 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 09:27:44 »

i just wanna say that i understand your frustrations etc, but ive had some contact fromm dubs about all this, and bilnye is clearly being as active and helpful as someone walking in to this can be

sadly dubs is the only one with access to his paypal account, give him a little bit of time, hes just come back to this, he has a ton to catch up on, and im sure will get to each thing that needs to be done shortly, this all must be overwhelming to him, i dont know much baout his personal issues other than he is medicated at the moment and struggling coming back to all of this, but the fact is, he is coming back to this, reaching out for help to bilnye and pho is a big deal, and as such, they are all accountable to each other and between them will make sure everything is done

dubs told me he would like to reach out to me tonight for some advice, and i will make it a point to mention to him the importance of clearing through the refunds as a priority, so that they can get it out the way, and work on making up those numbers

sorry if my speaking here is out of line, im not associated with this at all, and i know people have been waiting a while, but it seems this is on the mend

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
« Reply #1069 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:45:11 »

I am not the one handling refunds, Dubs is still the only one with access to the PayPal.

As Dubs said before, he is on a large amount of medication and is not functioning at a level where he would feel comfortable handling the money yet. It is coming soon.

right now im not in the state of mind to stay on the computer for long

I know everyone is tired of these "soon" posts, but I promise that progress is being made.

i just wanna say that i understand your frustrations etc, but ive had some contact fromm dubs about all this, and bilnye is clearly being as active and helpful as someone walking in to this can be

sadly dubs is the only one with access to his paypal account, give him a little bit of time, hes just come back to this, he has a ton to catch up on, and im sure will get to each thing that needs to be done shortly, this all must be overwhelming to him, i dont know much baout his personal issues other than he is medicated at the moment and struggling coming back to all of this, but the fact is, he is coming back to this, reaching out for help to bilnye and pho is a big deal, and as such, they are all accountable to each other and between them will make sure everything is done

dubs told me he would like to reach out to me tonight for some advice, and i will make it a point to mention to him the importance of clearing through the refunds as a priority, so that they can get it out the way, and work on making up those numbers

sorry if my speaking here is out of line, im not associated with this at all, and i know people have been waiting a while, but it seems this is on the mend

Thanks for the replies guys.

I completely understand the situation, please ignore my whining in the previous post. I had a bad day at work and I'm kind of broke at the moment so I figured I'd blame my lack of financial planning on this group buy. Since then I've come home, had a beer and realized that I'm glad to be alive and it's just money, I'll have some more patience.

Like I said Bill, I really appreciate you and Pho stepping up.

Bunny, I've told you before but you are amazing.

Dubs, take care.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1070 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 19:09:54 »
Hey guys just wanted to give a quick update.

Everyone who hasn't paid please try to do so soon. An email will go out tomorrow reminding everyone who has not paid yet.

There is some good news coming through the pipe soon so stay tuned!

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #1071 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 19:19:40 »

Everyone who hasn't paid please try to do so soon. An email will go out tomorrow reminding everyone who has not paid yet.

Thanks for the hard work you're putting in to this to help Dubs get it done.

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #1072 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 01:31:01 »

Is this only for people who have already been notified as having been accepted into the GB? I filled out the Google Docs form but never received any notice as to whether or not there were any spots left.

Offline Elocutive

« Reply #1073 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 05:32:44 »
^
LZCE- Black, red, ergo clears

Wanting Skeldon

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1074 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 05:35:41 »

Alright, my wallet is ready! Just need an invoice from you guys.

Also are you accepting extra orders?

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1075 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 05:38:01 »

Is this only for people who have already been notified as having been accepted into the GB? I filled out the Google Docs form but never received any notice as to whether or not there were any spots left.

Yes, only for those who have already received an invoice.

Orders will be reopening soon though.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1076 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 15:07:59 »
Someone call me santa cause I'm bout to bring some presents to the refund requesters

sorry for the ****ty humor, if you have been wanting a refund for some time now, the next 24 hours look very promising for all refund requests to be fulfilled.

stay tuned

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #1077 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 15:46:10 »
Hey dubs, really appreciate the constant feedback even if it doesn't relate to me :)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1078 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 18:31:09 »
np pixel

alright everyone, santa's elfs ****ed up and TOMORROW is refund day. the entire team couldnt meet tonight to work because some had prior obligations. Think of it like christmas eve for all the refunders.

:) for all who still need proof of my hospital visit, i can make that available to the mod team tomorrow as well. all disputers need to cancel ASAP. that is all thanks :P

Offline phearboner

« Reply #1079 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 22:48:54 »
I just filled out a want in form, am I too late  :( ?

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1080 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 23:22:09 »
np pixel

alright everyone, santa's elfs ****ed up and TOMORROW is refund day. the entire team couldnt meet tonight to work because some had prior obligations. Think of it like christmas eve for all the refunders.

:) for all who still need proof of my hospital visit, i can make that available to the mod team tomorrow as well. all disputers need to cancel ASAP. that is all thanks :P

I'm not one of the people waiting for a refund (I'm trying to join!) but I love your renewed commitment and urgency in the group buy :)

Thanks for doing the work!

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1081 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 23:39:01 »

No, orders will be reopening at some point in the next few weeks :)

Offline TBone

« Reply #1082 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 23:42:04 »
Dubs,

I'm just a fan trying to get in (so I guess I don't really know the frustration of some in the gb first hand), but I just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you. I've been a lurker on here and DT for a while and you're totally awesome and a huge contributor. I realize some may not want to do GB's with you in the future (and that's their own right), but I'm here hoping you stick around. You still have a reputation and family here brother. Stay strong.  :thumb:

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1083 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 23:52:34 »
order changes form submitted
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1084 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 06:01:39 »
Dubs,

I'm just a fan trying to get in (so I guess I don't really know the frustration of some in the gb first hand), but I just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you. I've been a lurker on here and DT for a while and you're totally awesome and a huge contributor. I realize some may not want to do GB's with you in the future (and that's their own right), but I'm here hoping you stick around. You still have a reputation and family here brother. Stay strong.  :thumb:

My best friend in real life is nick named TBONE so I feel a weird connection here. today is refund day so there will be spots for you to get in. I appreciate the love and the prayer.
I am here to stay but I have to think veryyyyyyyyyyy hard before my next one. I will only ever do another once i have guarenteed time for the community. thanks again for the love Tbone

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1085 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 06:02:13 »

No, orders will be reopening at some point in the next few weeks :)

Orders are opening tonight after all refunds are accounted for

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1086 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 06:03:43 »
^^^ that being said Today is refund day

if you filled out the form asking for a refund, you will be receiving one today! Santas bout to bring the presents :))

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1087 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 09:58:36 »
Yah! I'm raddy!!!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1088 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 14:52:18 »

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1090 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 16:29:14 »
Yah! I'm raddy!!!

Are you sure??
No, are you?

Yes!

Refunds have officially started now :cool:

EDIT: whoever has chargebacks please cancel immediately as we are not able to provide more refunds until that is done. Thanks
« Last Edit: Sat, 18 October 2014, 16:38:30 by billnye29 »

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1091 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 16:35:31 »
Due to a single chargeback, all other refunds are on hold until it is cancelled. Owner of the chargeback can you please remove this chargeback so the refunds can resume?
thanks, we appreciate it

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1092 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 16:39:50 »
I am in IRC right now (as always) so if you want some live action responses to your questions, come hang out. like I said we are waiting on one person to acknowledge his refund and then cancel his chargeback before the refunds continue

thanks,

Dubs

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1093 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 16:45:21 »
I'm on IRC as well if you have any other questions

Offline redeye

« Reply #1094 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 17:07:12 »
Sorry guys I'm a bit confused.

This chargeback, It didn't just happen today like now did it? I mean you must have known about it yesterday? or the day before?
And when you say "before refunds continue" have you actually sent any refunds? Is this person with the chargeback in the middle of your list?

If this chargeback is older then a day why go through all this advance notice of this "official refunds day" when it seems like you had no intention of giving refunds in the first place.

Again sorry if i'm getting the wrong end of the stick.

Offline Elocutive

« Reply #1095 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 17:09:53 »
How do we know if our want in was accpeted?

Wanting Skeldon

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1096 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 17:27:52 »

after refunds are finished, and all information changes are made, orders will be open for a short amount of time. please stay patient we are doing our best

Sorry guys I'm a bit confused.

This chargeback, It didn't just happen today like now did it? I mean you must have known about it yesterday? or the day before?
And when you say "before refunds continue" have you actually sent any refunds? Is this person with the chargeback in the middle of your list?

If this chargeback is older then a day why go through all this advance notice of this "official refunds day" when it seems like you had no intention of giving refunds in the first place.

Again sorry if i'm getting the wrong end of the stick.

no worries, It may seem confusing but basically the gist is we thought all the disputes/chargebacks were cancelled by the members who opened them in the first place, so we were unaware of the single remaining chargeback and are waiting for it to be cancelled by it's owner. then all the refunds can continue. if you have more questions please message me on irc and not here ("/msg dubsgalore xxxx(dubs u suck)")

Offline Elocutive

« Reply #1097 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 17:35:22 »

after refunds are finished, and all information changes are made, orders will be open for a short amount of time. please stay patient we are doing our best
Thank you. Just need to get my hands on these!

Wanting Skeldon

Offline mickd

« Reply #1098 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 20:17:20 »

no worries, It may seem confusing but basically the gist is we thought all the disputes/chargebacks were cancelled by the members who opened them in the first place, so we were unaware of the single remaining chargeback and are waiting for it to be cancelled by it's owner. then all the refunds can continue. if you have more questions please message me on irc and not here ("/msg dubsgalore xxxx(dubs u suck)")

Btw, good to see you back. Hopefully everything goes well with your recovery. Just a quick question. Does PayPal not allow other refunds while there are pending chargebacks/disputes?

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1099 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 20:56:04 »

Btw, good to see you back. Hopefully everything goes well with your recovery. Just a quick question. Does PayPal not allow other refunds while there are pending chargebacks/disputes?

to be honest I am just going to go at this pace because the chargeback itself is affecting money I am refunding, so paypal does allow it but we are waiting for this one to be cancelled (should be tomorrow no doubt) and then we can continue with the other refunders

don't worry, you all havent been forgotten!