Author Topic: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - SHIPPING COMPLETED  (Read 470457 times)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
Re: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - Collecting
« Reply #1100 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 20:56:50 »
How do we know if our want in was accpeted?

after refunds are finished, and all information changes are made, orders will be open for a short amount of time. please stay patient we are doing our best
Thank you. Just need to get my hands on these!

Massive email went out to those who haven't paid saying they have one week to pay or they are being dropped. the odds of a spot for those who want one are increasing by the second lol

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1101 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 21:16:16 »
Whomp whomp whomp
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline tuantruong

« Reply #1102 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 21:18:22 »

after refunds are finished, and all information changes are made, orders will be open for a short amount of time. please stay patient we are doing our best
Thank you. Just need to get my hands on these!

Massive email went out to those who haven't paid saying they have one week to pay or they are being dropped. the odds of a spot for those who want one are increasing by the second lol
So you just sent the email to those who haven't paid? I received that email too even I paid on June, so could you please double check it again?

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1103 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 21:33:31 »
« Last Edit: Sat, 18 October 2014, 21:37:12 by esoomenona »

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
Re: .
« Reply #1104 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 21:37:57 »

Offline mickd

« Reply #1105 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 00:58:20 »
to be honest I am just going to go at this pace because the chargeback itself is affecting money I am refunding, so paypal does allow it but we are waiting for this one to be cancelled (should be tomorrow no doubt) and then we can continue with the other refunders

Fair enough. Really looking forward to receiving this set, so it's great to see it back on track!

Offline redeye

« Reply #1106 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 01:47:37 »

Sorry guys I'm a bit confused.

This chargeback, It didn't just happen today like now did it? I mean you must have known about it yesterday? or the day before?
And when you say "before refunds continue" have you actually sent any refunds? Is this person with the chargeback in the middle of your list?

If this chargeback is older then a day why go through all this advance notice of this "official refunds day" when it seems like you had no intention of giving refunds in the first place.

Again sorry if i'm getting the wrong end of the stick.

no worries, It may seem confusing but basically the gist is we thought all the disputes/chargebacks were cancelled by the members who opened them in the first place, so we were unaware of the single remaining chargeback and are waiting for it to be cancelled by it's owner. then all the refunds can continue. if you have more questions please message me on irc and not here ("/msg dubsgalore xxxx(dubs u suck)")

Thanks for the the reply dubs.

Just wondering if any refunds have been done?

Sorry about not using irc, i'm not familiar with it plus i'm at work at the moment.

Cheers

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #1107 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 05:34:14 »
So you just sent the email to those who haven't paid? I received that email too even I paid on June, so could you please double check it again?

I will look into that for you, but please ask billnye about it first :)

Thanks for the the reply dubs.

Just wondering if any refunds have been done?

Sorry about not using irc, i'm not familiar with it plus i'm at work at the moment.

Cheers

Like i said we have only done one, and it was the chargeback owner's refund so as soon as he cancels it, the other 10+ can get their refunds

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1108 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 05:38:50 »
to be honest I am just going to go at this pace because the chargeback itself is affecting money I am refunding, so paypal does allow it but we are waiting for this one to be cancelled (should be tomorrow no doubt) and then we can continue with the other refunders

Fair enough. Really looking forward to receiving this set, so it's great to see it back on track!

I am beyond thankful to all who have stayed faithful, I am just going through a rough patch in my life and this group buy is the biggest stress in my life right now. thanks for all the kind words everyone.  I still have to reply to all the PMs but havent had a good chance to

Offline renne

« Reply #1109 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 14:34:28 »
Is this GB still open? Can I grab one set?

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #1110 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 15:27:58 »

Orders will open soon for a short amount of time.

Offline renne

« Reply #1111 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 15:32:59 »

Orders will open soon for a short amount of time.
Cool. Thanks!

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1112 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 16:24:54 »
got a feeling it wont last long

those who have STILL not paid have less then a week to pay or their orders will be cancelled and new spots will open up for the new comers

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1113 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 16:25:25 »
still waiting on that chargeback, sorry refunders but it has to go before your refunds can go out

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1114 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 18:23:08 »
Who is it? Wait, don't tell us. We don't want this to happen:
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1115 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 18:26:15 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 September 2015, 10:46:14 by esoomenona »

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #1116 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 18:27:01 »
still waiting on that chargeback, sorry refunders but it has to go before your refunds can go out

Yeah guys, don't try to fight for your money back, good ole trusty dubs (who certainly didn't just disappear for two months unexplained) will refund you if you really believe.

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1117 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 01:53:51 »
Show Image

Are you ****ing serious? There would be literally ZERO reason to blame someone who wants their money back here. Are you all blind fools? Dubsgalore needs to stop talking and start issuing refunds. There is no "cancel this and get your money" bull**** like he's playing. The refunds need to happen now. And every single person here in this group buy should be holding him accountable for giving them their money back. How would you feel if you wanted your money back?

Exactly. There is no reason why Dubs can not give people there money back, the excuses are frankly insulting to us all.

If I do not get my money back personally soon I will be having some dialogue with a friend in Boston to see if I can file a small claims dispute with the US courts. I don't even care how much it ends up costing me, it's about the principal of someone effectively stealing your money.

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #1118 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 03:04:10 »
Show Image

Are you ****ing serious? There would be literally ZERO reason to blame someone who wants their money back here. Are you all blind fools? Dubsgalore needs to stop talking and start issuing refunds. There is no "cancel this and get your money" bull**** like he's playing. The refunds need to happen now. And every single person here in this group buy should be holding him accountable for giving them their money back. How would you feel if you wanted your money back?

Exactly. There is no reason why Dubs can not give people there money back, the excuses are frankly insulting to us all.

If I do not get my money back personally soon I will be having some dialogue with a friend in Boston to see if I can file a small claims dispute with the US courts. I don't even care how much it ends up costing me, it's about the principal of someone effectively stealing your money.

IFrom the sounds of it, dubs is actually unable to issue a refund because the chargeback is putting restrictions on his PP account (perhaps Dubs or billnye could clarify on that).

While dubs certainly has had long and unaccounted break, it sounds like things are back on track, and billnye, who seems to be a pretty stand up guy, is making sure things are going the way they should be.

Why not give him a chance, cancel the chargeback, and then let him refund the money afterwards? He says he is going to, and dubs+billnye have been pretty active about collecting new orders, taking orders for refunds, and overall trying to set things straight again.

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1119 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 03:37:45 »
Show Image

IFrom the sounds of it, dubs is actually unable to issue a refund because the chargeback is putting restrictions on his PP account (perhaps Dubs or billnye could clarify on that).

While dubs certainly has had long and unaccounted break, it sounds like things are back on track, and billnye, who seems to be a pretty stand up guy, is making sure things are going the way they should be.

Why not give him a chance, cancel the chargeback, and then let him refund the money afterwards? He says he is going to, and dubs+billnye have been pretty active about collecting new orders, taking orders for refunds, and overall trying to set things straight again.

Even if Paypal were to investigate Dub's account it would not affect his ability in any way to issue refunds from the pool of money. Restrictions would only be put in place to prevent money from being expended from the account.

The idea that other peoples actions are preventing Dubs from providing refunds is a complete falsification. I consider it quite frankly highly suspicious and insulting of our intelligence for Dubs to suggest otherwise. The only person responsible here for people not getting there money back is Dubs. He must be made completely accountable as esoomenona has said.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1120 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 04:01:17 »
This is how PayPal works with chargeback : https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt%2Fseller%2FChargebackRisk-outside
When a chargeback is in progress the money is put on hold, refunding money while some funds are on hold creates more problems, you may end up with twice the amount being redrawn from the PayPal account and so on. Disputes only create problems for the PayPal account owner. Dubs is no longer alone on this, trust him a little more and everything will be OK, you have established members that support him and you still have doubts ?
How can a seller recover funds when a chargeback occurs?

When a chargeback occurs, the money that is subject to the chargeback is deducted from PayPal's bank account. In turn, PayPal places a temporary hold on the same amount in the seller's PayPal balance (i.e., the funds related to the transaction are frozen).

The seller and PayPal can work together to investigate the chargeback with the buyer's credit card company. While the chargeback is being investigated, PayPal will debit the seller for the amount in question. If the investigation is resolved in favor of the seller with the credit card company, the credit card company will reimburse PayPal for the chargeback and PayPal will transfer the recovered funds back to the seller. Depending on the credit card company involved, the process may take up to 75 calendar days. In a dispute over a chargeback, the decision is ultimately made by the credit card company and PayPal cannot control the outcome.
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 October 2014, 04:04:55 by DanielT »
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1121 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 05:23:18 »
A chargeback is completely different to a raised refund dispute which essentially allows the recipient of the money to be aware that the sender requires a refund for whatever reason. A chargeback is an instruction from a bank to Paypal which requires Paypal to pay that money back to the bank. These are more complicated but would have no bearing on the rest of groupbuy funds.

A single chargeback on Dub's account from a credit card company / bank from whomever it may be would have no bearing on Dubs being able to issue refunds to everyone who has requested it or raised paypal disputes.

So still my point is completely valid, there is nothing stopping Dubs from giving people back their money other than the fact that he is at this time currently choosing not to. All other statements are doing is pulling the wool over peoples eyes.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1122 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 05:33:42 »
ok

before this gets out of hand

ill just say my bit

once again im not involved with this at all, but when i saw what was being said the last couple of days i spoke to both bilnye and dubs about the paypal thing

bilnye has been very helpful, but doesnt have access to dubs paypal account obviously, when i spoke to dubs, he seems heavily confused, but really wanting to redeem himself, he seems to be really struggling with the pressure and didnt know the correct way to refund many of these payments, ive talked him through how to refund any payment correctly if it was less that 60 days old, and he has told me he will contact me this evening, to sort out the payments that arent to make sure there are no issues

im not sure what numbers have been given out, and what i can and cant say, but there really arent that many refunds to do, and once he knows how to properly do them, and is focussed, it wont take long at all

the whole santa thing probably wasnt appropriate, and dubs knows that, the time for joking, if ever, will be after peoples money is sorted, but hopefully that will be today

i cant promise anything, other than ill be on skype, available for dubs to talk to if he needs walking through anything, hopefully he will come on and crank it out, to relieve some of the pressure
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1123 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 05:43:34 »
ok

before this gets out of hand

ill just say my bit

once again im not involved with this at all, but when i saw what was being said the last couple of days i spoke to both bilnye and dubs about the paypal thing

bilnye has been very helpful, but doesnt have access to dubs paypal account obviously, when i spoke to dubs, he seems heavily confused, but really wanting to redeem himself, he seems to be really struggling with the pressure and didnt know the correct way to refund many of these payments, ive talked him through how to refund any payment correctly if it was less that 60 days old, and he has told me he will contact me this evening, to sort out the payments that arent to make sure there are no issues

im not sure what numbers have been given out, and what i can and cant say, but there really arent that many refunds to do, and once he knows how to properly do them, and is focussed, it wont take long at all

the whole santa thing probably wasnt appropriate, and dubs knows that, the time for joking, if ever, will be after peoples money is sorted, but hopefully that will be today

i cant promise anything, other than ill be on skype, available for dubs to talk to if he needs walking through anything, hopefully he will come on and crank it out, to relieve some of the pressure

I sincerely hope Dubs takes your advice and acts on things. Nobody wants this unresolved, the sooner it is sorted out the better it is for everyone who has been involved in this group buy.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1124 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 05:55:08 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 September 2015, 10:34:05 by esoomenona »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1125 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 06:17:34 »
I truly hope he gets on board and takes care of this refund fiasco. If people knew how to read, they'd be able to see that during a chargeback, only the money being disputed is on hold. Every other refund isn't an issue. And blaming these people for wanting their money back is completely unacceptable from anyone else in this group buy, regardless of the outcome. There is only one person at fault here.

As bunny just said, and as I'm certain you were all aware, other people putting their names on this buy doesn't matter. Only one person has access to the money, thus only one person can issue refunds. It's not a joke. I didn't want to come in here and say anything because people know how I feel about Dubs, but I was insulted for these people when he joked about their refunds like they were gifts from the gods, and I'm surprised no one else was or would say anything. This has gone on long enough.

I don't care about anyone else here. If you want to continue to trust Dubs, so be it. It's on your head. If you're foolish enough to want to give him your money, after everything you've seen here, then.....

But DO NOT ask these people who want their money back to trust this situation anymore. There is a reason they want out. It has been said that there are only a small number of people, on multiple occasions. This should have been handled, and again, they are not to blame. If you're not asking for your money back, and aren't supporting people getting their refunds so your buy can move on (in all luck), then please don't say anything because you know what you're saying is wrong.

i think your posts are constructive for the most part in this thread

me and dubs also have some history in the same way you and him do, i had the same feelings on the refund thing as you did, and thats why i reached out to help, as the info didnt sound correct etc

in speaking to him, and the new people involved, i think he just doesnt really know/understand what he was doing with the refunds, he made time promises he thought he should make, and was too overwhelmed to push them through, i have no idea what the santa thing was about, personally i found it pretty insulting to people, when i spoke to him i called him out on that, i dont think even he knows what that was about

as i say, im going to make myself available to him tonight, to walk him through getting them done, hopefully he will come through and do it, as once thats done, bilnye and pho will be on hand to really take the reigns on this and get it moving forward

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1126 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 07:33:14 »
thank you so much Bunnylake for going to bat for me. I don't have time to make a long post because i have a real life with real problems and I have to go somewhere, but if you are not an order holder (moose) and you are posting negativity in my thread, you can get the **** out because you have been reported. its my group buy with my own pace and I need help from kind people who are offering it.

I was clearly not ready to handle this on my own, but now i have a solid team helping me out and I am being 100% honest and transparent with you all.

please talk to billnye if you have a problem, thank you all for the faith and commitment

Bunny is going to help me with the paypal situation later today so hopefully before we all go to bed all the refunders will get their money back.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1127 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 07:51:29 »
I want to add something saying I'm doing the best damn job I can. I've been struggling with depression for 3 years straight and geekhack became my crutch. after i started a gb (never again will i), it became less a hobby and more a job. so i hate my job basically

Im doing the best i can, at my own pace, but basically whats happening right now is i'm transferring power and money to billnye and photekq to run this instead because im going through such a rough patch

please, faithful order holders, ignore moose's insane bull**** and realize this: If i were trying to con the community and get off with the $7000 we have so far, i would be long gone. but im back and im doing my best here to make you all happy

if you don't have an order I am asking you to not post here if its going to be negative. moose, you and i have heavy beef from the past so I don't appreciate your sly dig of a post.

that's all, I think today is the last day where I will have the money, (all going to billnye to manage) so stay faithful with me. doing my best and thats all I can do. <3 thanks

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1128 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 07:59:29 »
This is how PayPal works with chargeback : https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt%2Fseller%2FChargebackRisk-outside
When a chargeback is in progress the money is put on hold, refunding money while some funds are on hold creates more problems, you may end up with twice the amount being redrawn from the PayPal account and so on. Disputes only create problems for the PayPal account owner. Dubs is no longer alone on this, trust him a little more and everything will be OK, you have established members that support him and you still have doubts ?
How can a seller recover funds when a chargeback occurs?

When a chargeback occurs, the money that is subject to the chargeback is deducted from PayPal's bank account. In turn, PayPal places a temporary hold on the same amount in the seller's PayPal balance (i.e., the funds related to the transaction are frozen).

The seller and PayPal can work together to investigate the chargeback with the buyer's credit card company. While the chargeback is being investigated, PayPal will debit the seller for the amount in question. If the investigation is resolved in favor of the seller with the credit card company, the credit card company will reimburse PayPal for the chargeback and PayPal will transfer the recovered funds back to the seller. Depending on the credit card company involved, the process may take up to 75 calendar days. In a dispute over a chargeback, the decision is ultimately made by the credit card company and PayPal cannot control the outcome.

I'm just quoting this to support this. thank you so, so, so much Daniel <3 quite a few people have beef with me from the past so they are not even involved in this thread and making negative post to deter the status of the group buy. Do not listen to moose, or anyone who is being negative, that's called a personal attack and somehow he gets away with it. the point is please everyone stay faithful, i have highly respected members backing me up so to listen to bull**** is just to harm yourself and increase the time it takes for you to get your set

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1129 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 08:09:23 »
Thanks DanielT for clearing that up. After Moose's comment I looked into Paypal's chargeback rules but they were unclear to me.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1130 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 09:11:40 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 September 2015, 10:45:14 by esoomenona »

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #1131 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:05:46 »
If you're not part of the group buy please **** off. Seriously, this much fuss over $40~ its like children crying over spilled milk.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1132 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:19:13 »
If you're not part of the group buy please **** off. Seriously, this much fuss over $40~ its like children crying over spilled milk.

I appreciate your support, but I personally do not condone what you are saying or what Dubs said earlier.

I understand the people that want their money back. We are working on getting refunds out, and the person with the chargeback just messaged us and we will be back on track in 3-5 days when PayPal clears the funds. So at best, Wednesday the 23rd refunds can continue. Maybe sooner if PayPal works quickly.

We all can handle this civilly and without tell anyone to **** themselves. Please message me if you have any other concerns.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1133 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:23:18 »
if you are not an order holder (moose) and you are posting negativity in my thread, you can get the **** out because you have been reported.

Just so we're clear, someone who is not involved in the GB can still provide information for those who are involved.  There is nothing wrong with wanting to help your fellow keyboard lovers.  If you want to discuss tact and the way that is done, that's a different discussion entirely, but what Moose said is not out of line.

Offline redeye

« Reply #1134 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:45:03 »

Please don't tell me the value of my money.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1135 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:49:57 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 September 2015, 10:41:31 by esoomenona »

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1136 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:53:54 »
I want refund for my order.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #1137 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 11:58:34 »
With the people already chiming in that honestly has not much anything to do with them at all and then threatening court action? Do you really want to add that to the guy that is already on shaky ground stability wise, you are just asking to lose your money along with everyone elses. Let the guy work at his pace.

Yeah reporting is a little silly, i'll agree but no one needs anyone else standing up for them especially against someone who by all rights is trying to sort it out. Ultimately I just want my keys (or money) and it doesn't help when you have threats and people arguing over what is likely very little money (and if it isn't then you need to sort your priorities out). If you have major concern take it to PM, hopefully he is answering them now.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1138 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:03:05 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 September 2015, 10:29:39 by esoomenona »

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1139 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:04:30 »
Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gQkyr06niP5nM95aqsrKHC-nsVNh75-_H_pHAifUNyc/viewform
Maybe shoot a PM to billnye29 as well, but fill out the form  :)
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1140 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:08:08 »
random leanna decker gif to boost spirits:

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1141 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:13:02 »
With the people already chiming in that honestly has not much anything to do with them at all and then threatening court action? Do you really want to add that to the guy that is already on shaky ground stability wise, you are just asking to lose your money along with everyone elses. Let the guy work at his pace.

Yeah reporting is a little silly, i'll agree but no one needs anyone else standing up for them especially against someone who by all rights is trying to sort it out. Ultimately I just want my keys (or money) and it doesn't help when you have threats and people arguing over what is likely very little money (and if it isn't then you need to sort your priorities out). If you have major concern take it to PM, hopefully he is answering them now.

No one made any threats. I suggested that pursuing the small claims court to recieve our monies back is probably one of a few options left if things do not pan out. That is precisely what the small claims court is for. It is letting people know of an avenue of action who may feel that have no other option, anyone is well within their right to do this.

Really the quantity of money is irrelevant but if you want to take that stance, I think you may want to broaden your mind a little and realise that as a community we are discussing approximately $7000.00 as Dubs has mentioned.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1142 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:22:34 »

Show Image

That is sweeeeet :D love ginger <3
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #1143 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:26:02 »

People DO need someone to stand up for them, not against one guy, but against people like you who are standing against them. I understand the guy has had some hard times, but everyone does. Life isn't easy. But he doesn't need to be coddled or have his accountability removed because everyone is scared it might cause him to disappear again. Is that really your argument?

Sorry I thought you were done? I think you believe i'm in dubs pocket out to take a cut from him running off? No accountability has been removed, not sure why you're implying that and i'm not coddling anyone but for godness sake give the guy some time. I know you might think your some white knight here but you're actually not helping anyone (no one asked for your help). I appreciate your providing information and thats fine but pressuring dubs in performing actions is none of your right.

I like everyone else including dubs just wants the group buy to finish smoothly, just do what he asks and i'm sure it'll work out fine.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1144 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:33:31 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 September 2015, 10:29:18 by esoomenona »

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1145 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:33:34 »
I just want mah monies
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1146 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:37:26 »
...people arguing over what is likely very little money (and if it isn't then you need to sort your priorities out).

I'm not advocating for either side here, but you keep saying things like "it's only $40," and "very little money." What if someone has ordered multiple sets? Their total investment in this GB could be well over the cost of a quality mechanical keyboard at that point. At what point does one just give up on their money? I'm not saying I've given up on this GB, far from it, but, for me at least, the monetary amount I have invested is far from trivial.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1147 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:38:25 »
Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gQkyr06niP5nM95aqsrKHC-nsVNh75-_H_pHAifUNyc/viewform
Maybe shoot a PM to billnye29 as well, but fill out the form  :)

already did but gonna shoot a pm now :*
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline redeye

« Reply #1148 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:43:54 »

Show Image

I think i just come in my pants.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #1149 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 12:56:12 »
Guys, we appreciate how frustrating this process must be. Refunds being promised, no refunds coming. We're working to get this solved as soon as we can. The person with the chargeback has contacted us and it's being fixed as we speak. In the next few days we hope that dubs will have sent out the refunds.

Me and bill would really appreciate it if you could keep the arguing to a minimum, as it doesn't accomplish anything. We're doing all that we can. Motan, I don't understand where you're coming from. You can see that we're trying to get this sorted out, and yet you threaten [Yes, threaten. Look at your post again before you say 'no one has made any threats'] court action. Do you really think me and billnye would have become involved in this and put our reputations on the line if we didn't plan to get this fixed?

I've done very little so far aside from the odd piece of advice/input due to time constraints but bill has put a lot of time into this so far. Thanks for the great work bill.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710