Author Topic: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - SHIPPING COMPLETED  (Read 470487 times)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
Re: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - Production Starting Soon!
« Reply #1500 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 11:24:38 »
@billnye If you ever need the OP changed, and Hoffman isn't available, I can do that for you. It's one of the things we Curators (formerly Keepers) can do.

or you know, i could change it :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1501 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 16:38:12 »
It still hasn't changed :p :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1502 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 19:21:13 »
OP updated! I will check back in when GMK gives me more info!

If you have any questions regarding your order please pm me :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1503 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 19:33:05 »
OP updated! I will check back in when GMK gives me more info!

If you have any questions regarding your order please pm me :thumb:

Many thanks :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1504 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 19:41:03 »
0/10, comic sans
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1505 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 19:45:58 »
10/10, comic sans

From now on all updates will be in comic sans and cmyw colored
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 December 2014, 19:47:44 by billnye420 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - Production
« Reply #1506 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 20:46:47 »
10/10, comic sans

From now on all updates will be in comic sans and cmyw colored

Moar YELLOW 'cause it looks best with Nostalgia theme!1!!!

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #1507 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 20:49:12 »
****in' way she goes

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1508 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 21:09:55 »

Offline demsix

« Reply #1509 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 10:56:00 »
If anyone wants to transfer their order give me a bell.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1510 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 11:10:01 »
I ordered a few extra sets so I can mark you down for one if you are interested!

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1512 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 12:03:23 »
Just so everyone knows I haven't heard anything from GMK recently. I expect to hear something from them once the holiday season is over ^_^

Offline demsix

« Reply #1513 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 16:44:11 »
I ordered a few extra sets so I can mark you down for one if you are interested!

If you could please. I got major screwed over by OriginativeCo. Took my money and never delivered.

When do you want to sort out pay?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1514 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 16:46:58 »

If you could please. I got major screwed over by OriginativeCo. Took my money and never delivered.

For their CMYW? I'm sure they haven't been made yet. They are almost certainly being produced alongside these here. They just didn't convey that it was a pre-order sale, I bet.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #1515 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 16:53:05 »
For their CMYW? I'm sure they haven't been made yet. They are almost certainly being produced alongside these here. They just didn't convey that it was a pre-order sale, I bet.
Well, I've seen pictures of CMYW sets that I'm pretty sure came from Originative.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1516 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 16:53:46 »

I will send out invoices when I receive the sets which should be end of January!

I was disappointed when I saw Originative making a set of CMYW, seeing how they are a very unreliable vendor. And their set is $15 more expensive and contains a fraction of the amount of keys ours offers.
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 December 2014, 16:56:24 by billnye »

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1517 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 16:54:33 »

I think they have unless there was another CMYW group buy I'm not aware of.

Offline demsix

« Reply #1518 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 18:00:44 »

I will send out invoices when I receive the sets which should be end of January!

I was disappointed when I saw Originative making a set of CMYW, seeing how they are a very unreliable vendor. And their set is $15 more expensive and contains a fraction of the amount of keys ours offers.

Thanks!

But yeah, I've e-mailed Sheraton about my order several times over the past 2 months and he/she just took my money and ran. I believe the keys were sent out early November.

Offline renne

« Reply #1519 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 19:46:17 »

Thanks!

But yeah, I've e-mailed Sheraton about my order several times over the past 2 months and he/she just took my money and ran. I believe the keys were sent out early November.

Show Image

I've an order of keysets on his website too. And I have the exact same situation as you do. Emailed him many times over the past 2 months and received nothing.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1520 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 19:47:08 »

Thanks!

Show Image

I've an order of keysets on his website too. And I have the exact same situation as you do. Emailed him many times over the past 2 months and received nothing.
Sorry about that guys :(

I personally won't buy anything from sherry and I think a site-wide boycott of his store would be good.

Offline renne

« Reply #1521 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 19:56:07 »

Thanks!

Show Image

Sorry about that guys :(

I personally won't buy anything from sherry and I think a site-wide boycott of his store would be good.
But I do want that Dolch set in his store. It's more normal than Ivan's GB imo.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1522 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 20:05:52 »
Originative discussion over here please :)

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1523 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 20:06:53 »
Originative discussion over here please :)
Quote from: dubsgalore
my thread my rules

Offline mice9

« Reply #1524 on: Mon, 05 January 2015, 03:31:21 »
Can I check my shipping address? I don't remember the shipping address.  :-[

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1525 on: Mon, 05 January 2015, 06:22:05 »
Can I check my shipping address? I don't remember the shipping address.  :-[
I will pm you the address I have you down for :thumb:

Offline redskull

« Reply #1526 on: Mon, 05 January 2015, 08:18:39 »
i think the set from Originative is the CMYW set made for the EC/Korean forum.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1527 on: Mon, 05 January 2015, 08:48:49 »
i think the set from Originative is the CMYW set made for the EC/Korean forum.

Yes, now that you mention it, I think I remember that also.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #1528 on: Sat, 10 January 2015, 12:32:54 »
bah i'm sad i missed out on this

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1529 on: Sat, 10 January 2015, 13:17:51 »
bah i'm sad i missed out on this

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #1530 on: Sat, 10 January 2015, 13:28:44 »
If there are a few more sets ill be more then happy to pay for one! thanks didn't see that post.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1531 on: Fri, 16 January 2015, 22:27:49 »
got any updates for us bill?

or are we still waiting on production?
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1532 on: Fri, 16 January 2015, 22:36:40 »
got any updates for us bill?

or are we still waiting on production?
No updates

Production still going on ^-^

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #1533 on: Fri, 16 January 2015, 22:40:49 »
Any sets left over?

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1534 on: Fri, 16 January 2015, 22:41:49 »
Any sets left over?
I put you down on the extra list. I don't have the caps yet ^-^

Offline renne

« Reply #1535 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 00:13:37 »
Any sets left over?
I put you down on the extra list. I don't have the caps yet ^-^
please put me down on the list too, since I haven't decided yet. thanks.

Offline honoka

« Reply #1536 on: Mon, 19 January 2015, 11:52:39 »
If anyone has 1.25 Ctrl and Alt caps they wont be using, let me know.
I should be able to trade you 1.0 and 1.5 unit sizes.
Hugs

Offline Pe8er

« Reply #1537 on: Mon, 19 January 2015, 12:09:12 »
Please put me down for one set too.

Offline crash74

« Reply #1538 on: Mon, 19 January 2015, 21:46:35 »
Pls put me on waiting list for 1 set....Tks.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1539 on: Mon, 19 January 2015, 21:52:20 »
Added all you guys!

Thanks for your interest :)

Offline spoonypirate

« Reply #1540 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 06:53:22 »
Oh man, add me on the extras list too. Those things.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1541 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 12:43:11 »
Quote from: Christoph
The last keys of the CMYW set are in production and will be completed in the next days. Expect the order to be shipped by beginning of next week.
It's happening!

Offline Elocutive

« Reply #1542 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 13:01:07 »
The last keys of the CMYW set are in production and will be completed in the next days. Expect the order to be shipped by beginning of next week.
It's happening!
great news!
LZCE- Black, red, ergo clears

Wanting Skeldon

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
Re: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - Production finished, shipping soon
« Reply #1543 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 11:03:02 »
w00p
will get my CMYW just a little after my CMYK

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #1544 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 11:13:58 »
It's happening!

Thanks again for bringing this GB back to life :thumb:

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1545 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 13:06:58 »
Aww Yeah! Thanks, billnye!
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #1546 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 16:43:24 »
Thank you billnye!  :D

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #1547 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 17:06:34 »
Hell yeah billy boy  :p

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1548 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 17:07:07 »
You rock billnye!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1549 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 17:08:19 »
Thanks guys! I'm excited to get this shipped and see it on all your beautiful keyboards ^-^